Turner, get down!
透纳 坐下
Sit on your hands!
坐在自己的手上
Put your hands under your butt!
把你的手放在屁♥股♥下
Don’t anybody move!
任何人都别动
Hey, what are you doing?
你在干嘛?
I’m bleeding. Trying to get my goddamn fingers sewn back on.
我在流血 我是来缝合手指的
Mr. Archibald, these people have nothing to do with this.
亚契先生 这些人是无辜的
Let them go. They need treatment.
你得放他们走 他们需要就医
This is hospital. You’re doctor. Why don’t you treat them? Start with him.
你是医生干嘛不动手? 医他吧
What’s the matter, doctor?
怎么了 医生?
You want to see his insurance card first?
你要先检查他的保险卡吗?
I’ll do it.
我来
Okay, you do it.
好 你来
I got a pregnant wife, here.
等等 我老婆要生孩子了
Okay, all right. All right, all right.
好 好 好ue4d1
Listen, wait. Listen, everybody.
听着 等等 大家听着
All right, the hospital’s under new management now.
好 这间医院换新老板了
Yeah.
没错
From now on, free health care for everybody. How’s that?
从现在起大家看病免费 怎样?
Oh, righteous, man!
好耶 老兄
Don’t squeeze it like you crazy.
别一直用力压啊
What’s your name?
你叫什么名字?
Max.
麦斯
Max, you and Dr. Turner, come with me.
麦斯 你跟透纳医生 跟我来
You got keys for that elevator?
你有那台电梯的钥匙吗?
Okay. I want you to kill the power.
好 我要你关闭电源
Keep an eye on him, Max.
注意看着他 麦斯
Sit still. I can’t do this if you’re moving.
别乱动 这样我没法子缝
You remind me of Doogie Howser.
你真是青年才俊
Hey, we were here before the black guy.
我们比那个黑鬼早到的
Everybody will get their turn.
每个人都会轮的到
We’re not going anywhere for a while, so sit tight.
我们暂时会留在这里 忍♥着点
Look, just relax, okay?
听着 放轻松点 好吗?
Hello?
喂?
Hello?
喂?
Hello, is this Hope Memorial Hospital?
喂 是希望纪念医院吗?
Yeah, this is Hope Memorial, Emergency Room.
对 这是希望纪念医院急诊室
Could you give me directions? I need to get there.
请问该怎么走才能到医院
No.
不行
What?
什么?
No, ma’am.
不行 太太
We’re closed for repairs. You’ll have to call…
我们闭馆维修 你得打…
What do you mean? This is an emergency!
什么意思? 这很紧急的
I understand that it’s an emergency, ma’am.
我知道这很紧急
Have you tried Mount Angel?
你试过天使医院吗?
I don’t know how to get there.
我不知道那里怎么去?
My husband usually drives.
平常都是我老公开车
I’m going to need some directions.
我需要人告诉我怎么走
Which way are you coming from?
你从哪里来的?
Ok, Go down Flower, make a right turn.
好 往佛洛街开去 右转
Go to the end, make a left. Understand?
直走到底左转 懂了吗?
What do you want me to do?
你要我怎么办?
Miss, get out from under there.
小姐 出来
Where do you want me to have this baby?
你要我在哪生小孩?
Come from out of there. Come on out.
出来 快出来
Go sit over there.
去坐在那边
Unbelievable. This place is a joke.
真不可思议 这地方真可笑
Good thing I’m not cut.
还好我没受伤
I’d bleed to death in this joint. Right, my man?
不然我就死定了 对吧?
Excuse me, brother man.
抱歉 老兄
No, no, no. You need to do something, Steve, all right?
不 你得采取行动 好吗?
You need to get your butt up, and you need to go!
你得起来 做点什么
Do something!
采取行动
Miriam, please sit down?
蜜丽 坐下
No, I don’t want to sit!
我不要坐
What is wrong with you?
你是怎么了?
Wait a minute. Wait a minute.
等等 等等
Relax. Don’t have the baby yet.
别激动 孩子还没生呢
What is it due?
何时会生?
Any minute.
随时
Okay, all right. Don’t have it.
好吧 还没生
I’m having it.
我要生了
Not yet. Hang on.
还没 撑着点
Hey, brother.
老兄
She’s having a baby. Hang on for a second.
她要生了 等一下
Excuse me, brother man.
抱歉 老兄
Can you hang on?! The woman’s having a baby!
你等一下 这位女士要生了
When is she going to see a doctor?
她何时能看医生?
Sit down!
坐下
Sit down.
坐下
That ‘s cool, man.
好吧
Dr. Klein!
克莱医生
I’ll be there in a minute.
我马上过去
You and me, we got no problems. You know what I’m saying?
你跟我没过节 你懂吧?
That’s right, we don’t have a problem. Just staying in the seat.
没错 我们没过节 坐好
I don’t understand what you’re saying, ma’am.
我听不懂你在说什么
The ear? Ear infection?
耳朵? 耳朵感染?
Can you help her?
你能帮她医治吗?
Me?
我?
You.
就是你
I can’t.
不行
Why not?
为什么?
I don’t know anything. It’s my first day.
我什么都不懂 我第一天上班
Everybody in the other room.
大家都到另一个房♥间去
Everybody in the other room right now.
大家现在就去另一个房♥间
We’ll take great care of you. I promise.
我们会医好你 我保证
Stay focused on me.
保持清醒
Open up!
开门
Open up. We got a gunshot victim.
开门 有枪伤病患
He’s lost a lot of blood.
他大量失血
Go to another hospital.
去别家医院
Let’s go. Open the door.
快开门
You now these guys?
你认得这些人?
Yeah.
认得
You sure?
你确定?
They’re here all the time.
他们常来这里
Open the door.
开门
Take your jacket off.
把你的外套脱掉
What?
什么?
Open it up. Take it off.
快点 快脱掉
Just put it on the ground. Walk away. Leave him there.
把它放地上 走开 把他留下
Just leave. Go, go. Go!
留下他就对了 快走
Just go!
快走
What’s wrong with him?
他怎么了?
He got shot.
他中枪了
All right, come on.
好 走吧
Hey, wait, I want to see what’s in this bag.
等等 这袋子里是什么
What happened to you, buddy?
你怎么了?
I gave them all the money in the register.
我把收银机里的钱都给了他们
They shot me anyway.
但他们还是对我开枪
Jesus Christ.
老天爷
He needs surgery now. Can I take him to Trauma one?
他得立刻手术 送进外伤病房♥
Okay.
好
All right.
好的
What do we got?
情况如何?
Gunshot wound to the belly.
腹部枪伤
Did we get anything from the EMTs?
急救人员有做任何处置吗?
No.
没有
Doc Turner, we’ll need a hand.
透纳医生 我们需要你帮忙
Oh, man.
天啊