Okay, son.
很好 儿子
I’ll talk to you later, okay?
我待会再打电♥话♥给你
With all my heart son, I love you.
说真的 我爱你
I love you too, Dad.
我也爱你 爸
Oh, Shot!
妈的
You on TV, man!
你上电视了
Channel eight!
第八频道
He’s down. We got him.
射中了 他挂了
He’s down.
他挂了
He’s not down.
他没挂
Goddamn it!
该死
This is very bad, Gus.
这真是糟糕啊
Sir.
长官
Not now!
现在不要
No, sir, it’s the mayor, sir.
长官 是市长
And we better kill this video feed.
我们最好切掉监视画面
The press hacked our signal.
媒体截走讯号♥
This just went out live over national television.
这成了全国新闻联播画面
Mikey’s not going to make it.
麦克活不了了
What about the list?
他不是上名单了?
What list? They’re shooting at me.
什么名单? 他们向我开枪
They’re shooting us.
向我们开枪
They’re not going to help my son.
他们不会救我儿子的
Apparently, the sniper gained access to the hospital through the-
显然 狙击手潜进医院ue4d1
You’re going to bust me?
你要逮捕我?
You’re out of here.
出去
Get real. You just shot an innocent man on prime-time TV.
注意点 你们刚在电视上杀人
Where’s Grimes?
姓葛的呢?
I want to see Frank Grimes.
我要见葛法兰
Hang in there, man.
等等
Where’s Lieutenant Grimes?!
葛副队长呢?
All right.
好吧
All right, what?
好什么?
Let’s see what he wants.
去看看他要什么
You’re got to be kidding.
你在说笑
Don’t start breaking my balls. I screwed up.
别为难我了 我搞砸了
I need you to say my ass.
我需要你帮忙
I stepped in shit. Lease, Frank.
我搞砸了 求求你 法兰
Come on. I’ll buy you a steak.
拜托 我请你吃牛排吧
Peking duck.
北♥京♥烤鸭
You got it.
好 没问题
Let’s go.
走吧
A-R-C-H-l-B-A-L-D.
亚洲的亚 契约的契
I’m faxing you all the stuff right now.
我现在就把资料传给你
Okay, come on in. Let’s clear this up.
好 来吧 快把这事解决
Hold your fire!
别开火
Don’t fire. Turn them down. Turn them down.
别开火 把枪放下 放下
There’s a lot of cameras. I don’t want anybody doing anything.
这里有很多摄影机 别做傻事
Who’s that with you?
跟你来的是谁?
Sergeant Moody.
穆警官
Police Chief Monroe.
警♥察♥局的孟局长
What’s going on here, John?
这是怎么回事 约翰?
He’s got no pants on.
他没穿裤子
You lied to me, lieutenant.
你骗我 副队长
You said you’d call back, Frank, but you didn’t call.
你说你会给我回报 但你没有
I give you your hostages.
我放了人♥质♥给你
But you didn’t call me back. Why?
但你却没给我回报
Because you want me dead.
因为你要我死
Nobody wants to kill you, John.
没有人想要你死 约翰
Nobody wants to kill me?
没有人想要我死?
No.
没有
Nobody?
没有?
No.
没有
None if these guys? Not him?
这些人也不想? 他也不想?
No.
不想
Okay, what is this?
好 那这是什么
What is this?
这是什么?
What did you think would happen?
你以为情况会变成怎样?
You want truth? Here’s some truth.
你想知道实情? 这就是实情
This is going to end bad for you, John.
事情终将会对你不利的
There’s only two ways out of here.
你只有两条出路
Jail…
去坐牢…
or dead.
或是没命
My son is very sick.
我儿子病的很重
And he needs some help.
他需要人帮忙
I understand.
我明白
It’s hard to be a man these days.
这年头做人很难
Hard to know what the right thing is.
很难知道该怎么做才对
But put the gun, John.
但请你放下枪
You’re not hearing me, Frank! My son is sick!
你没听我说 我儿子病了
That’s it! There’s nothing else!
就这样 没别的了
End of story!
结束
When people are sick, they deserve a little help.
人们生病 就需要帮忙
Yeah!
好耶
Sick, Help!
生病 帮忙
Sick, Help!
生病 帮忙
I am not going to bury my son!
我不打算帮我儿子送葬
My son is going to bury me.
我儿子才会帮我送葬
You think these people give a shit about you? They don’t.
你以为这些人在乎你? 才不呢
You’re the cause if the moment.
你只是暂时的新闻焦点
Nobody cares, John. That’s the real truth.
没有人在乎 这才是事实
Nobody cares. Only you.
没有人在乎 只有你在乎
And it’s only you and out here…
只有你跟我…
and all these guns pointed at you.
还有这些指着你的枪
So, what do you want to do? It’s your call.
你要怎么做? 由你决定
I want my son.
我要我儿子
I want my son inside with me!
我要我儿子进来陪我
Can’t do it, John.
不行
You give my boy, I give you your sniper.
把我儿子送来 我就放了枪手
Then it’s all over.
一切就结束
You bring my son…
把我儿子送来…
I give up.
我投降
everybody goes home.
大家都回家
Everybody’s safe.
大家也都平安无事
You bring me my son.
把我儿子送来
Come on.
走吧
All right.
好吧
What do you think, Frank?
你觉得如何?
I say give it to him.
我想就送给他吧
He won’t hurt anybody with his boy in here.
他儿子进去 他就不会杀人
The object is get hostages out, not to bring them in.
我们要救人♥质♥ 不是送人♥质♥
It’s not a hostage. It’s his son.
那不是人♥质♥ 那是他儿子
Have all these people been on the new?
这些人都没看过新闻吗?
It’s your call, Frank.
看你的了 法兰
Yeah.
好
All right, give it to him.
好吧 把他送进去
Hold it. No-N-No.
停 不行ue4d1
I’m his mother. I need to be in there!
我是他母亲 我要跟着去
Stop right there. Stop.
别过来 停
Go. Beat it. Go.
走开 快走开
Go! Go!
快 快
We’re in trouble, John.
麻烦大了 约翰
Mike’s blood pressure’s dropped into the mid-40’s.
麦克的血压降到四十几了
His atrial blood pressure should be in the low teens.
心房♥血压应该只有十几
It’s 35.
现在是35
I’m sorry, John.
对不起 约翰
Without a new heart…
没有新的心脏…
he’s not going to make it.
他是活不了的
Okay.
好吧
You take mine.
就用我的