How do you think I got these?
你以为我是怎么得到这些的?
And watch it! Just watch it!
小心点 别惹我
I got a lot of pressure on me, Frank. A lot of eye’s watching.
我承受很多压力 很多人在看
Someone’s got to make the call. You’re not going to do it!
总要有人行动 而你不行动
I’ll do it.
那就由我来
What about the hostages, the human beings?!
那些人♥质♥怎么办?
Better keep their heads down.
他们最好小心点
Great.
太好了
What is it?
怎么回事?
The air-conditioning just turned off.
空调停了
I’m counting on you, don’t let me down.
就靠你了 别让我失望
I’ll call you.
我再打电♥话♥给你
Right on. Excuse me.
好耶 借过
Don’t touch me. Excuse me. Thank you.
别碰我 借过 谢谢
Tuck Lampley, channel eight.
蓝塔克 第八频道的
All right. You get it.
好
Thanks, officer! Excuse me.
谢了 警官 借过
I know.
我知道
Where’s my picture?
我的画面呢?
It’s coming. I just got to unscramble the police encryption, almost there.
快好了 我才刚破解警方密♥码♥
Hurry up. I got a contact in Cardiology.
快点 我跟心脏科的人联♥系♥过
The cops are setting up a phone call between this guy and his wife.
警方要让这家伙跟他太太通话
Are you with the wife?
他太太在你旁边吗?
All right, let’s patch it through.
好 接通吧
Hello?
喂?
Hello?
喂?
This better be good, Frank.
你最好有好消息要说 法兰
John?
约翰?
Denise?
狄妮?
Hi, baby.
宝贝
We’re on the list.
我们上了名单了
What?
什么?
Payne just left here.
潘小姐刚离开这里
Mikey’s name is on the list. Baby, you did it!
麦克名字列上了 你成功了
We’re on the list?
我们在名单上了?
Okay.
好啊
This is great, baby!
这太棒了
Yeah!
好耶
We got sound!
有声音了
Good.
很好
But where’s the video? Come on, I need picture!
影像呢? 拜托 我要画面
Hang on. I’m going to make you famous.
等等 我会让你出名的
It’s okay, baby.
很好 宝贝
How’s Mikey doing?
麦克好吗?
Not too good.
不太好
I think he’s going away.
我想他快死了
What?
什么?
They’ve done everything they can for him…
他们已经尽力了…
but he keeps getting worse.
但他的情况还是越来越糟
Oh, God!
天啊
Our poor baby!
可怜的小乖
Are you praying for him, John?
你有为他祷告吗?
Are you praying for our baby?
你有为我们的小乖祷告吗?
Yes, I’m praying, sweetheart. You know I am.
我有 甜心 你知道我有的
Checkmate.
将军
White Rook, copy?
总部 听见吗?
I copy, White Rook.
听见了
It’ll be all right, sweetheart. Listen to me.
不会有事的 听我说
He’ll make it.
他会活下来的
I swear on my life.
我以我的性命发誓
He’s going to make it, you understand me?
他会活下来的 明白吗?
Okay.
好
You just got to believe me, you understand?
你必须相信我 懂吗?
I believe.
我相信
Is Mikey awake? Can I talk to him?
麦克睡了? 能跟他说话吗?
Hold on.
等等
Oh, my God.
我的老天
We got it! Boss, we got it! The video’s on-line.
弄到了 老大 有影像了
You are beautiful.
你真行
I got to get the monitor.
我弄到监视器画面了
What are you doing standing around?
你还站在这里干嘛?
Come on, man! This is it!
快点 机不可失啊
Thank you.
谢谢你
Freddy, I swear to God, I’m…
佛瑞 我发誓 我…
Nigel, you’re moving like lava, hustle!
奈吉 你动作真慢 快一点
How’s my hair? Never mind, let’s got this.
我的发型怎样? 算了 快开始
Three, two, one…
三 二 一…
Tuck Lampley, at Hope Memorial Hospital
蓝塔克在希望纪念医院
bringing you exclusive coverage…
为各位带来独家报导…
between a father and a son,
关于一对父子
he’s fighting desperately to save.
父亲正设法想救儿子一命
Honey, your daddy’s on the phone.
小乖 你♥爸♥在电♥话♥线上
Hello?
喂?
Champ.
冠军
How’s my boy?
我的小乖好吗?
You hanging in there?
你还在努力吗?
How are you?
你好吗?
How am I? I’m good.
我好吗? 我很好
Don’t worry about me, I’m good.
别担心我 我很好
How come you’re not here, Dad?
爸 你为什么没来?
I’m tied up, Mikey. I can’t get away right now…
我很忙 麦克 我现在走不开…
but I’m close.
但我离你很近
I’m real close to you.
真的很近
Mom says I need a new heart.
妈说我需要一颗新的心脏
Yeah, that’s right, champ, you do.
没错 你是需要
But, what’s wrong with my heart?
我的心怎么了?
No, it’s nothing wrong.
没有 没什么
It’s just that you…
只是你…
You just need a…
你需要…
You got to get a better heart to be stronger, that’s all.
需要更好的心脏好让你更强壮
They’ll give you a new one.
他们会给你一颗新的心
It’s going to make you real strong.
那会让你变得很强壮
Okay.
好
Okay?
好吗?
Hey, Dad?
爸?
Yeah?
什么事?
Am I going to die?
我会死吗?
No, you’re not going to die. Of course not.
不 你不会死 当然不会
How do you know?
你怎么知道?
Hey, what good would the world be without you?
这世界没有你还有什么乐趣?
This is the greatest thing I’ve ever seen.
这是我看过最棒的报导了
Without you, there is no world.
没有你 这世界毫无意义
This is my white bronco.
这就是我的金钟奖了
Hey, Mike.
麦克
Listen to me.
听我说
On your command.
等你下令了
You know I love you, don’t you?
你知道我爱你吧?
You know how proud I am of you?
你知道我很以你为荣吧?
Yeah.
知道
I just want to make sure you know that.
我只是想确定你知道
I just wanted to tell you that, in case I forgot.
我想告诉你 以免我忘了说
Take the shot.
动手吧
Not clear.
不行
Holding.
准备
Why don’t you give me one of those Chris Cormier’s?
来一个强棒高手的招牌动作吧
Yeah!
好耶
Yeah. Chris Cormier.
好耶 强棒高手
He’s great.
他真棒
He’s great. So are you, baby.
他是很棒 你也是
I love you, Dad.
我爱你 爸