So you’re going to shoot me? That’s what you’re telling the cops.
所以你要开枪? 你跟警♥察♥说的
If your son doesn’t the very first heart available.
要是你儿子没得到心脏
We all die.
我们就死定了
How’s it going to end, John?
结局会怎样?
What’s your move?
你打算怎么办?
I got no move, okay? I don’t know what I’m going to do.
我不打算怎样 我不知道
I’m waiting on a miracle, okay?
我在等待奇迹 好吗?
I’m waiting on an act of God.
我在等待上帝的旨意
Mrs. Archibald?
亚契太太?
Could we have a word with you, please?
我们可以谈谈吗?
This is all my fault.
这都是我的错
When the hospital told me they were releasing Mikey…
医院告诉我要麦克出院时…
I called John and I yelled at him.
我打给约翰 对他乱吼
And told him to do something, anything.
还叫他要采取行动
But, I never thought…
但我没想到…
I understand.
我明白
Is he a violent man, Mrs. Archibald?
他有暴♥力♥倾向吗?
No, no, he’s sweet and gentle.
没有 他温柔又亲切
He wouldn’t hurt a fly.
他连小虫都不敢打
That’s not what he’s saying. He’s talking about killing people.
他可不这么说 他说要杀人
Now, what I want to know is…I may be fishing here…
我想知道的是ue4d1我可能多心了…
but has he spent any time in the military or anything like that?
他是否在部队待过或什么的?
What is this?
这是在干嘛?
What?
什么?
I see what’s going on here.
我知道了
You want me to say something.
你想从我口中套话
That you can use against my husband.
好让你拿来对付我丈夫
He’s in a lot of trouble.
他的麻烦大了
And we’re going to need you to talk to him.
我们需要你去跟他谈谈
Let’s get something straight, mister.
我们把话说明白点吧
You cannot use me to build a case against my husband.
你不能利用我去对付我丈夫
I support him in everything that he does.
我支持他所做的每一件事
I’m on his side, not yours.
我站在他那边 不是你这边
Mrs. Archibald.
亚契太太
And you don’t talk to me!
你别跟我说话
I would tell you what I think of you…
我可以说出我对你的看法…
but I’m a Christian woman.
但我是虔诚的教♥徒♥
Now, you two leave me alone.
请你们俩个离开
I have a sick child to look after.
我还要照顾我生病的孩子
I’ve decided to put Michael on the recipient list.
我已决定把麦克列入名单
The hospital will pay for everything.
医院会负担所有费用
Really?
真的?
Really.
真的
Thank you.
谢谢你
Oh, God, thank you!
天啊 谢谢你
You’re good.
你真行
Excuse me?
什么?
Quite the performance.
表演的真棒
The comforting embrace, the sincere look.
温暖的拥抱 诚挚的表情
For a minute, I actually believed that you cared.
那一刹那 我真的相信你了
We go now to Hope Memorial Hospital live.
记者塔克在希望纪念医院
Tuck Lampley.
为您现场报导
The crowd in front of Hope Memorial is growing.
在医院前的群众越聚越多
The SWAT team has arrived.
特勤小组已经到达现场
And the situation is becoming very tense.
现场情况变得相当紧张
Standing next to me is James Palumbo.
站在我身旁的是詹姆士·帕波
Friend of John Archibald.
约翰·亚契的朋友
Mr. Palumbo, what can you tell us about John Archibald?
帕波先生 谈谈亚契先生吧
You know…
你知道…
I got to be honest, Tuck.
我必须诚实 塔克
This whole thing sucks, you know?
这整件事真是可怕
It all could’ve been avoided so incredibly easy.
其实这都是可以避免的
None of this had to happen if John had been a millionaire.
要是约翰是富翁就不会这样
Or, if his name was Rockefeller, but sometimes John don’t get it.
他是石油大亨就好 但他不了解
He don’t understand that. What we hold sacred in this country isn’t values.
这国家尊重的不是价值
It’s value that’s important.
重要的是价钱
We got haves, we got have-nots.
我们有富人也有穷♥人♥
We got white-collar, blue-collar, and then we got no-collar.
有白领 蓝领阶级 有失业的
Inside there.
所以医院
We got surgery, we got outpatient surgery…
有豪华手术也有阳春手术…
and we got out-of-luck surgery.
还有烂手术
There’s a lot of people out there, Tuck.
这社会有很多人
A lot of people here who don’t got 250 grand.
很多根本没有25万的人
To shame a man like that and back him into a corner…
把这样的人逼到绝境真是可耻…
seems to me.
在我看来
Something is out of whack not someone.
这是社会制度失序
What do I know? I’m a factory worker.
我懂什么? 我只是个工人
I can see this is making you very upset…
看得出来这事令你很难过…
but, if you could speak to John Q. Right now.
但你若能面对镜头对约翰说话
What would you say?
你要说什么?
I’m there with you, and you take care.
我与你同在 你要保重
That’s one man’s opinion.
这是一个朋友的心声
Live at the crisis at Hope Memorial, this is Tuck Lampley.
这是记者塔克的报导
What’s going on?
怎么回事?
Were is everybody?
副队长 人呢?
We’re sending a guy in through the air duct.
我们要派人从通风管进去
If we can get the target to this phone,
要是能让目标到这电♥话♥旁
we got a clear shot.
我们就能动手射杀他
Is that right?
是吗?
Yes, lieutenant, that is right.
是的 副队长 没错
When you’re ready, chief.
就等你下令了 局长
Don’t be nervous, guys.
别紧张 各位
Monroe!
老孟
My wife’s calling.
我老婆要开骂了
Worse, chief, it’s Father Time.
更糟 是老爸要训话了
Come over here!
你给我过来
Not one word, Frank. Not one word, I don’t want to hear…
别说了 法兰 我不想听…
You son of bitch! You’re going behind my back!
你这混♥蛋♥ 在我背后搞小动作
What do you want from me, Frank? Look at the clock!
你要我怎么办? 你看看时间
Look at your watch!
看看你的表
The guy said at a quarter after, he’s going o start killing peple…
那家伙说一刻钟后就要开杀戒…
This is so goddamn stupid!
这太愚蠢了
Then, what’s your great idea?!
那你有什么好主意?
There are no great ideas, especially this!
没什么好主意 特别是这个
I got a shot at this guy, and I’m going to take it!
我有机会逮这家伙 我要动手
You always take the open shot! What are you talking about?!
你做事老是不明快 你在说什么
The wife has agreed to speak to him! Let her talk him down.
他老婆同意要跟他谈 让她来
That’s exactly what I’m going to do.
我正打算这么做
Use the man’s wife to set him up?
利用他老婆逮他?
I’ll use whatever work, Frnak.
什么有用我就用什么
Let me paint a picture for you.
我帮你描绘一下吧
Ok, what we have here is a lose/lose.
这是一个双输的局面
If he starts whacking hostages, it’s bad!
要是他开始杀人♥质♥ 就糟了
And if we give in to this asshole it’s also bad!
但我们若向他投降 也很糟
Bad for who?
对谁很糟?
It’s bad for everybody! Me, you, everybody!
对大家都很糟 你 我 大家
It’s an election year, it’s just bad!
今年是选举年 就是很糟
However it goes down, Frank, this guy’s not going to make it!
不管怎样 这家伙不能成功
So you kill him? That’s a P.R. Bonanza, right?!
你要杀他? 为选举铺路?
I can live with one dead bad guy!
死一个坏蛋没什么
What I can’t live with.
我忍♥受不了的是
Is one innocent person being hurt!
有无辜的市民受伤
Not one! Not on my watch!
不能在我任内
You know what, Frank? You’re out!
法兰 你出局了
I’m out?!
我出局了?
No hard feelings, but you’re relieved of duty.
与个人无关 但你被停职了
I’ll handle this now.
从现在起由我主导
You?
你?
Yeah, me.
对 我
Think it’s my first time in the dance floor?
你以为我这是第一次指挥?