我们刚在洛杉矶的梅尔罗斯大道吃早午餐
We were just in LA on Melrose getting some brunch.
这算是 少数族裔飞黄腾达的一个里程碑
And that’s how you know two minorities had made it–
牛油果吐司
avocado toasts.
我们很安静在吃饭 就管好自己的事 对吧
We’re just chilling, minding our own business, right?
有个老人向我们走来 一个老人
And this old man came up to us, old guy.
他戴着一顶帽子 上面写着 越战和朝鲜战争老兵
He’s wearing a hat that said, Vietnam and Korea War vet.
我当时想 该死 这家伙真的很讨厌亚洲人
I was like, damn, this guy really hates Asian people.
两次从我们手里死里逃生
Like, he survived us twice.
我最好小心点
I better be careful.
但他其实是个很好的人
But he was actually a really nice guy.
他是个很好的人 完全是陌生人
He was a really nice guy, complete stranger.
他走到我和朱利安面前
And he came up to me and Julian.
他说 朋友们 你们现在所做的
He was like, guys, what you guys are doing right now,
正是我在60年代为民权运动想要争取的事
it’s exactly the Civil Rights that I fought for in the ’60s.
坚持下去 然后他就走开了
Keep it up. And he just walked away.
我就想 搞什么鬼
I was like, what the fuck?
我都不知道竟然还有为牛油果吐司而举♥行♥的民权游♥行♥
I didn’t know there was a Civil Rights march for avocado toast.
我真的不知道
I was unaware.
朱利安说 不 不 不 他是想说
And Julian was like, no, no, no, no, no, he’s
他为一个亚裔和一个黑人
trying to say that he fought for the right
在公共场合一起聚餐而不受人指指点点的
for an Asian man and a black man to hang
权利而奋斗
out in public with no judgment.
这很棒不是吗
That’s beautiful, right?
我说 不 不能算他的功劳
I was like, no, he didn’t.
那是成龙在 尖峰时刻 第1 2 3部里争取来的
Jackie Chan fought for that shit in “Rush Hour” 1, 2, and 3, OK?
因为群体代表是很重要的
Because representation matters.
这就是我们推动变革的方式
That’s how we do change.
我只是想看到更多的亚洲人在那里做他们的事情
I just want to see more Asian people out there doing their thing.
不要听你亚洲父母的话
Don’t listen to your Asian parents.
去追求你的梦想吧 你们明白我的意思吗
Go pursue your dreams, you know what I mean?
去做你的事吧 我只是想
Go do your thing, man. I just want to see
在电视上看到更多的亚洲兄弟姐妹
more Asian brothers and sisters on TV.
看 没有什么比美国橄榄球联盟周日
Like look, there’s nothing more American than NFL Sunday,
橄榄球周日更美国化的了
than football Sunday.
但你从没在里面见过一个亚洲人
But you don’t ever see one Asian person.
你在橄榄球联盟中看不到一个亚洲人
You don’t see one Asian person in the NFL.
我的意思是 我们有个踢球手 具永浩 你们知道吗
I mean, we got that kicker, Younghoe Koo, you know?
但他每两周就被撤下来一回 所以这并不
But he gets cut every two weeks. So that doesn’t–
我不能每两周就去买♥♥一件新的具永浩球衣
I can’t go buy a new Younghoe Koo jersey every two weeks,
你们明白我的意思吗
you know what I mean?
但让我沮丧的是 广♥告♥里也有
But what frustrates me, it’s even in the commercials.
即使在所有的足球广♥告♥中
Even in all the football commercials,
你也看不到一个亚洲人
you never see one Asian person.
就像那些很棒的啤酒广♥告♥一样 什么样的人都有
Like all these great beer commercials, you got everyone.
你甚至拍了一些愚蠢的广♥告♥
You got like, even like dumb commercials
比如 一个白人在攀登落基山脉
with, like, a white guy climbing a Rocky
只为喝康胜啤酒 这甚至都不是一个好的广♥告♥
Mountain for Coors Light. It’s not even a good commercial.
他们的卖♥♥点甚至不是啤酒有多好喝
They don’t even sell you on how good the beer is.
而是告诉你啤酒有多凉
They sell you on how cold it is.
比如冷酿造、冷包装、冷藏运输
It’s like brewed cold, packaged cold, shipped cold.
我就想 这凉不凉最终不是要靠我自己的冰箱吗 先生
I’m like, isn’t it ultimately up to my own refrigeration, sir?
拉丁裔就有很棒的群体代表
Latinos got great representation,
多瑟瑰啤酒是世界上最有趣的人的广♥告♥
the Dos Equis Most Interesting Man in the World.
一直持续播了15年
That lasted like 15 years, one of the greatest
这是史上最伟大的广♥告♥之一
commercials of all time.
所以我写了我自己的版本
So I wrote own version of it.
它被称为世界上最亚洲的人
It’s called The Most Asian Man in the World.
屏幕上有一个亚洲演员
You got an Asian actor on screen, an announcer
后面有一个播音员 音乐开始播放
in the back, and the music starts playing.
他以法学学位毕业 但现在他是一名神经外科医生
He graduated with a law degree, but now he’s a neurosurgeon.
他已经52岁了 但每个人仍然在查他的身份证(亚裔面相显年轻)
He’s 52 years old, but everyone still checks his ID.
每次照相 他都会举起剪刀手
Whenever he takes a picture, he throws up the victory sign.
你们有没有意识到 剪刀手离脸越近
You guys every realize, the closer
你们看起来就越像亚洲人
the victory sign is to you face, the more Asian you look?
这很正常
Like, this is normal.
这就是中国大♥陆♥微信级别的了
This is some Mainland China WeChat shit,
你们知道我的意思吗
you know what I mean?
这是一些
That is some–
他是世界上最具亚洲风格的人
He is the most Asian man in the world.
亚洲兄弟出来了
And the Asian brother comes out.
(中国口音)我不经常喝啤酒
(CHINESE ACCENT) I don’t always drink beer.
但当我喝的时候 我的脸会变红
But when I do, my face turn red.
保持饥渴 我的朋友们
Stay thirsty, my friends.
非常感谢大家
Thank you guys very much.
你们太棒了
-You guys are amazing.
谢谢
Thank you.
今晚让我们尽情狂欢吧
(SINGING) Let’s get wild tonight.
音乐开大点 我们今晚要出去耍
* Turn the fuck up We’re going out tonight
我已经等了一辈子了
* I’ve been waiting all my life
每次出门 我都觉得我找到了我的另一半
* Every time I go out, I think I found my wife
我忍♥不住要把灯关了
* I can’t help but turn down the lights
今晚我要使劲喝
* I’m gonna take some down tonight
这玩意儿太火♥辣♥了
* This shit is so hot
这听起来就像 你想要的
* That’s what it’s sounding like, like you want
今晚就去鬼混吧 贱♥人♥
* to fuck around tonight, bitch
我想要你的所有
* I want you in every way
我们的激♥情♥在燃烧
* The passion burns and it goes both ways
当我们不在一起的时候 我很痛苦
* When we’re not together, I’m in pain
最大的海洋也扑灭不了这火焰
* The mightiest ocean couldn’t put out this flame
我想她会和我一起去
* I think she’s coming with me
你想说再见 但她离开了
* You wanna say bye but she leaves
想说再见 但她走了
* Wanna say bye but she leaves
泪滴 像秋叶 落啊落
* Tears drop like autumn leaves, tear drops, tear drops
你最好抽出时间来呼吸一下
* You better make time to breathe, yeah
Rich(富有)+ard=Richard(理查德)
《堡垒之夜》是一款第三人称射击游戏, 和吃鸡类似
Quincea?era, 拉美裔女性十五岁举办的成年仪式
what’s up 意为你好啊,招呼用语;字面意义可理解为上面有什么
John Stockton篮球运动员
郑肯 韩裔美籍男演员
黄阿丽 中越混血女脱口秀表演者
幸运曲奇 诞生于美国的中餐馆 现在已成为中式餐馆的一张名片
黑人社会活动团体
地下铁路 内战前协助南方黑奴逃向北方的阻止
铁路工人 美国横跨东西海岸的太平洋铁路修筑使用了大量的华人劳工
熊猫快餐 美式中餐连锁
美国招牌连锁餐厅 服务生穿着暴露
指98世界杯墨西哥和韩国的小组赛

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!