These books have gotten to your mind!
-不要看啦 -他们的作证听起来没事
– Stop reading. – They make it sound like nothing.
奥斯华的测验很差
Oswald tested badly.
他只写对了2个俄文单字
He got only two more Russian words right than wrong.
就好像我说狗不聪明
That’s like me saying Touchdown here is not very intelligent
是因为玩象棋5局我赢3局
because I beat him 3 games out of 5 when we played chess.
你要每天熬这么晚 为了什么嘛
Are you going to stay up all night, every night? For what?
成为唯一读完26册沃伦报告的人
To be the only man who’s read all 26 volumes of the Warren Report?
还要我跟你再说清楚吗
Do I have to spell it out for you?
李·奥斯华不是一般军人
Lee Oswald was no ordinary soldier.
他在陆军情报部受俄文训练
He was in military intelligence. He was trained in Russian.
他去俄♥国♥不是意外
It was no accident he was in Russia.
-回去睡觉 -我白浪费了3年时间
-Go back to sleep. – Been sleeping for three years!
早安 各位 有新线索吗
Morning boys. Ready for a walking tour?
周日早上7点半 有什么新线索啊
7:30 Sunday morning? Not exactly fresh blood we’re sniffing.
还是那些旧的东西
Old stains, but just as telling.
拉法耶街531号♥
531 Lafayette Street.
记得63年 那是谁的办公室吗
Remember whose office this was in ’63?
当然 盖·班尼特 前调查局的人
Sure. Guy Banister. Ex-FBI man.
几年前死的
Died a couple of years ago.
主管芝加哥分部
Headed the Chicago office.
退休后 成了侦探
Retired and became a private eye here.
我常跟他在约翰·伯熙社团吃便餐
I used to have lunch with him. John Birch Society, Minutemen.
是艾提拉极右♥派♥
To the right of Attila the Hun.
招募了学生渗透校园激进组织
Recruited students to infiltrate radical organizations on campus.
控制了加勒比海反♥共♥联盟
Headed the Anti-Communist League of the Caribbean.
都出自这间办公室
All out of this office.
给你们看样东西
I want to show you something.
看到了没
See that
坎伯街 拉法耶街
瞧这边
Take a look here.
坎伯街544号♥
544 Camp Street.
拉法耶531号♥
531 Lafayette Street.
同一栋大楼对吗
Same building, right?
不同的地址 不同的入口
But different addresses, different entrances,
但是 都通向楼上的办公室
both going to the same offices upstairs.
猜谁用了这个地址
Guess who used it?
李·哈维·奥斯华
Lee Harvey Oswald.
我们怎会知道
How do we know that?
地址印在63年夏天
This address was stamped on pro-Castro leaflets
他在凯洛德街散发亲卡斯特罗的传♥单♥
he handed out in the summer of ’63 on Canal Street.
同样传♥单♥在他在达拉斯家的车♥库♥被发现
The same leaflets they found in his garage in Dallas.
这是干嘛
What’s this
美国退出古巴
奥斯华被逮捕后
After the arrest, 544 Camp St.
坎伯街544号♥就不印在小传♥单♥上
never appeared on the pamphlets again.
贱♥人♥
Asswhore
他是和反卡斯特罗的古巴人冲突被捕
He was arrested for fighting with anti-Castro Cubans.
但他交涉以前海军参加过
But he’d contacted them already as an ex-Marine
反卡斯特罗圣♥战♥
trying to join the anti-Castro crusade.
当他们听说现在亲卡斯特罗就访问他
When they heard he was now pro-Castro, they paid him a visit.
什么狗屁亲卡斯特罗
What’s this Fidel shit?
你骗我
You lied to me!
骗子 狗屎蛋
Liar! Son-of-a-bitch!
别拿这种共♥产♥传♥单♥
Do not take this communist propaganda!
你想打我你就打
If you want to hit me, hit me.
共♥产♥杂碎滚回莫斯科
You pinko shit! Go back to Moscow!
不是真的打
It was no real fight.
逮捕的少尉后来说他觉得
The arresting lieutenant later said
是设计好的意外事件
he felt it was a staged incident.
在牢里 奥斯华有私人面谈
In jail, Oswald has a private session
是和调查局特务约翰·奎里
with Special Agent John Quigley of the FBI.
奥斯华被释放
Oswald is released.
约翰·奎里锁毁面谈时的记录
And Quigley destroys his notes from the interview.
逮捕事件让奥斯华更引人注目
The arrest gets Oswald a lot of publicity.
他上地方电视台辩论
And he appears on a local TV debate.
你是共♥产♥主义信徒 不是吗
You are a Communist, are you not?
不 我不是共♥产♥主义者
No, Mr. Bringuier. I am not a Communist.
我是马♥克♥思♥列♥宁♥主义信徒
I’m a Marxist-Leninist.
共♥产♥和马♥克♥思♥列♥宁♥ 有何差别
Communist, Marxist-Leninist, what’s the difference?
如果我说奥斯华在海军
What if I told you Oswald was trained in
受俄语训练会怎样
the Russian language in the Marines?
我会说他是受情报训练
I’d say he got intelligence training.
-你是海军的话由谁管 -海军情报部
You were a Marine. Who’d run it? Office of Naval Intelligence.
看对面那条街
Look across the street.
邮局
Post office.
63年楼上是海军情报部
Upstairs, in 1963, that was the Office of Naval Intelligence.
真巧班尼特在调查局之前是在海军情报部
By coincidence, Banister, before he was FBI, was ONI.
他们的标语是什么
What’s their saying?
一日海情部的人 永远是海情部的人
“Once ONI, Always ONI”
他喜欢靠近老伙伴工作
He likes working near his old pals.
我们站在美国政♥府♥
We are standing in the heart of
新奥尔良情报中心区
the U.S. government’s intelligence community in New Orleans.
调查局 中情局 安全人员
FBI. CIA. Secret Service.
海军情报部对共♥产♥主义者来说
ONI. Isn’t this a strange place for
是消磨时间的怪地方
a Communist to spend his spare time?
你想说什么
What are you driving at?
我们要回到本案
We’re going back into the case.
总统谋杀案
The murder of the President.
天 我在作梦的话 就让我醒过来
Lord, wake me. I must be dreaming.
你是清醒的 我是很认真的
You’re awake. I’m deadly serious.
我们要追踪3年前你的匿名来源
Now, let’s track down your anonymous source from 3 years ago.
你如何找出大卫·菲利那天前往德州
How’d you find out David Ferrie drove to Texas that day?
我昨天的事都记不得 更何况是3年前了 老板
I can’t remember last night, let alone 3 years ago, boss.
从来没搞清楚你的话
You’re not being cross-examined.
是要弄清楚
I need clarification about the night
那夜班尼特打你头的事
Guy Banister beat you over the head.
别告诉我你不记得
Don’t tell me you don’t remember.
你从医院病床打电♥话♥到
You called our office from your hospital bed.
我们办公室时 是气疯啦
You were hopping mad about it.
我的问题是
Here’s my problem.
你告诉我你和盖是很久的好朋友
You told me you and Guy were good friends for a long time.
-十年多了 -之前从未打你
– Over 10 years. – And he never hit you before?
没碰过我
Never touched me.
1963年11月22日 总统谋杀日
Yet, on November 22, 1963, the day of the President’s murder
警方报导说
the police report says
他是用357麦格纳手♥枪♥敲打你
he pistol-whipped you with a .357 Magnum.
又说你是争电♥话♥费 瞧
It also says you argued about the phone bill. Look!
为电♥话♥费争吵 对你解释得通吗
Is an argument over a phone bill a believable explanation to you?
还有呢
There’s more to it.
还有多少
How much more?
我不该说的
I shouldn’t talk.
我会问盖 我们很友善 心脏病吗
I’d ask Guy. We were friendly. Heart attack?
你们相信报纸的话吗
You buy what you read in the papers.
-你另有消息 -我没说
– You have other information? – I didn’t say that!
我所知道的是他突然死了
All I know is he died suddenly.
就在沃伦报告公布前
Just before the Warren Report came out.
盖为何打你 杰克
Why did Guy beat you, Jack?
只有你在这
You were the only one here!
唯一靠近过这里
The only one here!
你说你什么都没看到
You didn’t see a goddamn thing!
盖死了 管它的 还不都是那些
Hell, Guy’s dead, so it don’t matter no more. It was all about those
那年夏天有人在办公室闲混
people that was hanging around the office that summer.
我不是行动的一份子
I was never part of the operation.
我只为盖承办的事处理 他们的侦探工作
I just handled their private eye work as it came in for Guy.
没做多少 所以我才会呆在那里
Not much did, but that’s why I was there.
像个疯人院
It was a nut house.
古巴人来来去去 天 他们对我看来都一样
Cubans coming, going. And Christ, they all look the same to me.
你是玩步♥枪♥还是打包
You going to play with this rifle or pack it?
大卫菲利
David Ferrie.
-你们认识他吗 -认识 他在那里吗
– You know about him? – We know Dave. Was he there?
他常驻在那里

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!