from that fence up on the knoll.
子弹射中他时 我看到他的面孔
I seen his face when it hit.
他的耳朵炸掉了 脸色变得很苍白
His ear blew off and he turned real white.
他腿僵直着向前倒下
He flopped over on his stomach with his foot sticking out.
抱歉
Excuse me
没人认为会发生在美国或其他地方
None of us thought it could happen in America or any place else.
竟然都为一个混♥蛋♥悲伤
All this blubbering over that no-count son-of-a-bitch!
哭得好像他们都了解他一样
They’re bawling like they knew the man.
我想吐
Makes me want to puke.
天啊 总统被枪杀了
For God’s sake, the President was shot.
狗屁总统
A bullshit President!
没人为上千古巴人哭泣
Nobody’s crying for the thousands of Cubans
那混♥蛋♥让猪湾受尽了死亡和折磨
that bastard condemned to death and torture at Bay of Pigs.
该死的和平条约
Goddamn peace treaties!
我听到枪声从那边过来
I heard shots from over there.
我听到枪声是从那边
I heard shots from over there.
共有几声
How many shoots?
这就是让黑鬼投票的结果
That’s what happens when you let the niggers vote.
他们跟犹太人和天主教♥徒♥勾结在一起
They get together with the Jews and the Catholics
选举了一个软弱的爱尔兰人
and elect an Irish bleeding heart.
老板 或许你喝太多
Chief, maybe you had too much to drink.
狗屎 敬新的领导阵容
Bullshit! Here’s to the New Frontier.
他不能再风光下去了
Camelot in smithereens.
我要为此庆贺
I’ll drink to that.
最新消息 达拉斯警方刚宣称
A flesh bulletin:Dallas Police was just annouced
找到杀害达拉斯警员J·D·堤伯的嫌疑犯
they have a suspect in the killing of Dellas Officer J D Tippirt
他在达拉斯郊外橡树崖 1点15分遭到枪击
who was shot at 1:15 in Oak Cliff, a Dallas suburb.
警方说可能跟谋杀总统有关
Police say there could be a tie-in to the President’s murder.
嫌疑犯被确认是李·哈维·奥斯华
The suspect, identified as a Lee Harvey Oswald
被12余名警♥察♥逮捕
was arrested by more than a dozen police officers
在橡树崖的戏院 有短暂地混乱
after a short scuffle at a movie theater in Oak Cliff.
警员堤伯被杀
Officer Tippit was killed
凶器是奥斯华的左轮枪
by a revolver which was found on Oswald.
打死这个畜生
Shoot the bastard!
应该为他杀了肯尼迪颁个奖
Give him a medal for shooting Kennedy!
我不知道我被指控什么
I don’t know what I am charged with
但是我绝对不会承认这项罪名
but I emphatically deny these charges.
这小子一定疯啦
The kid must’ve gone nuts, right?
我是说奥斯华发狂了
I said Oswald must’ve flipped. Right?
在别人阻止他前干下这种疯狂事
Just did this crazy thing before anybody could stop him.
我走了 要回家去
I’m going. I’ve got to get home, chief.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
谁想到那孬种
Who’d have ever thought that goofy Oswald kid
会干下暗♥杀♥的勾当
would pull a stunt like an assassination?
这证明你不能了解所有人
Goes to show you can never know about some people.
对吗 杰克
Am I right, Jack?
对吗 杰克
Am I right, Jack?
保佑我灵魂
Well, bless my soul.
几年来我以为你是我这边的
All these years, I thought you were on my team.
有时候不清楚 你是当真
Sometimes I don’t know…Are you kidding?
我绝对是认真的 杰克
I couldn’t be more serious, Jack.
你的小红眼让我怀疑你的忠心
Your little red eyes had me wondering about your loyalty.
你看看 马丁
Look at that, Martin.
谁翻了我的档案
Who’s been going through my files?
你查我的档案 你这个黄鼠狼
You been looking through my files, you little weasel!
你有点疯狂了 真的
You’re starting to get paranoid. Really!You really are!
你翻了我所有档案
You went through all my files!
你♥他♥妈♥的是个间谍
You’re a goddamn spy!
我为什么要看你的档案
Why would the hell I want to look through your files?
我夏天的所见所闻能写出一本书了
I’ve seen enough here this summer to write a book.
我一直把档案锁起来
I always lock my files!
今天只有你在这
You’re the only one here today.
什么意思 你这个混♥蛋♥ 你要写书
What do you mean, you bastard? You’re going to write a book?
你知道我的意思
You know what I mean.
我看这里有很多奇闻怪事
I’ve seen a lot of strange things here. Strange people.
你什么都没有见识过
You don’t see the god damn thing
你什么都没看到 什么都没看到
You didn’t see a goddamn thing! Not a goddamn thing!
全名是李·哈维·奥斯华
The full name is Lee Harvey Oswald.
-是你枪杀了总统吗 -我没枪杀任何人
– Did you shoot the President? – I didn’t shoot anybody.
他们抓我是因为我住过苏联
They have taken me in because I have lived in the Soviet Union.
我只是替罪羊
I’m just a patsy!
他确实像个杂碎
God!He sure looks like a creep.
我抗♥议♥ 在听证会中
I protested at that time I was not allowed legal representation
他们不允许我聘请律师
during that very short and sweet hearing.
我确实不知道这是什么情况
I really don’t know what this situation is about.
没人告诉我什么事
Nobody has told me anything except
除了被指控谋杀♥警♥♥察♥
that I am accused of murdering a policeman.
别的事一无所知
I know nothing more than that.
我请求有人提供法律上的协助
I do request someone to come forward to give me a legal assistance.
你曾经参加古巴自♥由♥活动吗
Were you ever in the Free Cuba movement or whatever it’s called?
古巴委员会做的不错
Fair Play for Cuba Committee.
你为为什么住在苏联 你的眼睛怎么啦
Why were you in Russia? What happened to your eyes?
在那种压力下他显得很镇静
He seems pretty cool for a man under pressure.
一名警♥察♥打我
A policeman hit me.
他找我麻烦
He gives me the willies.
好啦 乖乖 过了上♥床♥时间了
Come on, sugarplums, it’s past your bedtimes.
马蒂 要保重
Mattie, honey, get a hold of yourself.
他是个好人
A fine man.
是个老好人
A fine man
限制了海军之后 他变得沉迷于共♥产♥主义
After a stint in the Marines he became fascinated by communism.
说他是绝对的马♥克♥思♥主义
He is said to be a dedicated Marxist
热衷卡斯特罗和极左派
and a fanatical supporter of Fidel Castro and
事件的支持者
ultra left-wing causes.
他夏天都待在新奥尔良
He spent last summer in New Orleans and was arrested
而且在反卡斯特罗古巴流亡者打斗中被捕
in a brawl with anti-Castro Cuban exiles.
路 抱歉这么晚打扰
Lou? Sorry to disturb you this late.
是公事 调查奥斯华在新奥尔良的联♥系♥
Matter of routine. Get on this Oswald connection in New Orleans.
查出他去年夏天的记录 任何朋友或关系
Check out his record. Find any friends or associates from last summer.
我们后天要
Let’s meet with the senior assistant,
跟调查员见面
the investigators the day after tomorrow.
星期天
That will be on Sunday?
星期天11点
Sunday.Yeah.11:00.
好吧 谢谢 路
Thanks, Lou.
毫无疑问 他是一个
I would say that without any doubt he is the killer
超越社会伦理和道德界限的杀手
beyond a reasonable doubt and to a moral certainty.
我以为是摩托车出了问题
I thought a motorcycle had backfired.
我向左边看
I looked to my left.
第二枪射中他的脸
A second shot hit him in the face.
武器是二战中意大利制麦力卡诺步♥枪♥
The rifle, a cheap World War II Italian-made Mannlicher-Carcano
在芝加哥的邮局寄出
was ordered from a Chicago mailing house
奥斯华1963年3月 在邮局
and shipped to Oswald’s alias, A. Hidell
用假名艾克·海德签收
at a post office box in March of 1963.
是用同一把步♥枪♥暗♥杀♥总统
This same rifle was used to assassinate the President.
这就说明问题了
That ties it up.
又一个疯子 天啊 在德州任何人都能买♥♥到步♥枪♥
Another nut. Jesus Christ, anybody can get a rifle in Texas!
据奥斯华的朋友
As far as Oswald’s associates,
大卫·菲利的名字经常被提到
one name keeps popping up: David Ferrie.
去年夏天奥斯华见过他几次
Oswald was seen with him several times last summer.
我认识大卫 是个怪人
I know David. Strange character.
他以前惹过了麻烦
He’s been in trouble before.
是东方航♥空♥公♥司♥的顶尖飞行员
He was a hot- shot pilot for Eastern Airlines.
断定为同性恋事件后被解聘
Got canned after an alleged homosexual incident.
昨天在的玛丽娜·奥斯华和孩子住处的车♥库♥里
These photos were found yesterday among Oswald’s possessions
奥斯华所有物中找到这些照片
in the garage where Marina Oswald and her children are living.
有人提到菲利参与那次德州旅行 找出是谁
Somebody mentioned Ferrie on that Texas trip. Find out who.
他没有枪杀任何人
He no shoot anyone.
他是个好人 好丈夫
He good man. Good husband.
似乎大卫·菲利是在周五下午前往德州
So it seems David Ferrie drove off on Friday afternoon for Texas.
消息说或许他是协助奥斯华逃亡的飞行员
A source said maybe he was a getaway pilot for Oswald.
什么逃亡的飞行员
What get away pilot?
等一下