我不知道也不管他怎么介入的
or care exactly how he fits.
但他是一派胡言
But he’s lying through his teeth.
我不会放过他
I won’t let go of him.
那是你为何要出庭
That’s why you’re going to trial
对抗克莱·肖
against Clay Shaw?
你会失败的
You will lose!
我们该调查
We should investigate our
这里黑♥手♥党♥的动静
Mafia leads here.
这跟政♥府♥比起来
I can buy that easier than
我更容易相信是他们
I can the government.
鲁比是黑帮的 认识奥斯华
Ruby is all mob, knows Oswald,
陷害他
sets him up.
荷法 托菲甘迪 马加罗
Hoffa, Trafficante, Marcello,
他们雇枪手干掉肯尼迪
they hire some guns and do Kennedy.
政♥府♥不想扯烂摊子
The government doesn’t want to
是因为曾经利用他们
open up a whole can of worms because
杀掉了卡斯特罗
it used the mob to try to get Castro.
卡斯特罗被帮派政♥府♥暗♥杀♥
Castro being assassinated by the mob
听起来对公民很疯狂
by us sounds wild to John Q. Citizen.
所以政♥府♥封锁肯尼迪的案子
So they close the book on JFK.
我觉得很合理
Makes perfect sense to me.
我不怀疑黑帮的介入
I don’t doubt their involvement
但不是主犯
at a low level.
黑帮能改变游街行程
Could the mob change the parade route?
或者取消
Or eliminate the protection
对总统的保护吗
for the President?
黑帮能送奥斯华去俄♥国♥
Could the mob send Oswald to
再弄回来吗
Russia and get him back
能要调查局中情局和达拉斯
Get the FBI, the CIA and the Dallas
警方毁掉调查吗
Police to mess up the investigation?
能指让定沃伦
Get the Warren Commission
去掩护吗
appointed to cover it up?
能破坏验尸
Wreck the autopsy? Influence the
让国家媒体都睡觉不管吗
national media to go to sleep?
何时开始黑帮能使用点38口径手♥枪♥
Since when has the mob used anything
进行近距离射击了
but .38’s for hits up close?
黑帮没那个胆或权力
The mob wouldn’t have the guts or
干这种大案子
the power for something of this magnitude.
刺杀需要资金
Assassins need payrolls.
行程 时间 命令
Schedules, times, orders.
这是军事伏击
This was a military-style ambush.
詹森等着右♥派♥
A coup d’etat with Lyndon Johnson
搞出的政♥变♥
waiting in the wings.
你说詹森有涉入
You’re saying Lyndon Johnson
美国总统
was involved?The President?
詹森从朋友布朗和鲁特处
Johnson got $1 billion for his friends,
拿了十亿
Brown and Root
去挖越南柯朗湾
to dredge Cam Ranh Bay in Vietnam.
你是在说
Boss, are you calling
总统也是凶手吗
the President a murderer?
如果我这不是事实
If I’m so far from the truth,
调查局为何监听我们的办公室
why is the FBI bugging our offices?
为何证人被收买♥♥
Why are witnesses bought off
或者被谋杀
and murdered?
为何联邦分支机构拒绝
Why are federal agencies blocking our
我们的引渡和传唤
extraditions and subpoenas?
我不知道
I don’t know.
或许政♥府♥里面
Maybe there’s some rogue element
有害群之马
in the government.
害群之马能做到这样全面封闭吗
With a full-blown cover-up?
你有读过莎士比亚
You ever read Shakespeare?
读过
I do.
凯撒大帝
“Julius Caesar”?
布鲁特斯和凯西斯
“Brutus and Cassius,
他们也是可敬的人
they too are honorable men.”
谁杀死凯撒
Who killed Caesar?
10或12名参议员
10 or 12 Senators.
只要一个犹大
All it takes is one Judas.
几个人在国防部中情局里面接应
A few people on the inside.Pentagon,CIA.
这是路易斯安那州
This is Louisiana.
你怎么知道谁是你♥爸♥爸
How do you know who your daddy is?
因为你妈告诉你的
‘Cause your mama told you so.
你是在无中生有
You are taking a crap in the wind.
我可不要是这一伙的
And I am not going along on this one.
一开始比尔就让我怀疑
I’ve had my doubts all along about Bill.
他在抵♥制♥我们
He’s been fighting us.
我们要他回来
We need him back.
他浪费一个月去证实
He wasted a month trying to prove
黑帮鲁比跟汉特石油
that mob boys like Jack Ruby
的关系
are hooked up with Hunt Oil.
我不信任他
I don’t trust him.
我不想听这些
I will not hear this.
我尊重比尔和尊重你们一样
I value Bill as much as any person here.
现在应该留空间给其他意见
It’s time we made room for
包括我在内
someone else’s ideas, including me.
或许奥斯华就像别人所说的那样
Maybe Oswald is what everyone says he is
而我则是愚蠢的
and I’m…just plain dumb about it.
我看到他很晚在这里
I’ve seen him copying files
影印档案
here late at night.
我不信任他
I don’t trust him.
你们听我说
Did you two hear me?
我无法忍♥受员工内斗
I won’t tolerate staff infighting.
我恐怕我
I’m afraid I cannot work with
再也不能再跟比尔共事
Bill Broussard anymore.
这是最后通牒吗
Are you giving me an ultimatum?
什么
What?
你是在给我最后通牒吗
Are you giving me an ultimatum?
如果你是那么称它的话
If that’s what you want to call it.
没想到会成这样
I never thought it’d come to this.
我猜是吧
I guess I am.
我不会要任何通牒
I won’t have any ultimatum put to me
但我会接受你的辞呈
Lou.I’ll accept your resignation.
你当然拿得到
You sure got it.
你固执得可以
You are one stubborn son of a bitch.
你犯了大错
You’re making a big mistake.
老板 你是否太严厉了点
Boss,aren’t you being a little hard?
不 我不认为
No,I don’t think I am.
还有其他人吗
Anyone else?
欢迎吉姆·加里森
And now,Jerry,here’s Jim Garrison the
新奥尔良检查官
District Attorney of New Orleans.
加里森先生你好
Welcome, District Attorney Garrison.
我们知道你在查
So,you’re investigating the murder
肯尼迪谋杀案
of President Kennedy.
但我们听说你的办公室
You know, I must say, we’ve heard some
传出许多奇怪的消息
strange things coming out of your office
本来听说是古巴人下的手
First, we heard that the Cuban exiles
后来是黑♥手♥党♥
killed the President. Then, the mob.
最近听说
Now, your latest theory seems to be
是中情局与调查局
that the CIA, and the FBI and
联手五角大楼
the Pentagon and the
与白宫
White House, all combined in some
是蓄谋
elaborate conspiracy to
杀害肯尼迪总统的
kill John Kennedy.
请问除了奥斯华
Let me ask you, is there anyone
还有谁
besides Lee Harvey Oswald who you think
不是嫌犯呢
didn’t conspire to kill the President?
我告诉你们
Let’s just say this,
我已经不打老婆了
I’ve stopped beating my wife.
你们去问詹森吧
Maybe you should ask Lyndon Johnson.
他知道这些的
We know he has some answers.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!