听起来很好玩
That sounds fun.
你3点下课
You get out of school at 3:00?
你跟谁说话
Who are you talking to?
那些我都要知道
That’s all I need to know.
妈咪 我要参加选美比赛
Mommy, I’m going to be in a beauty contest.
是谁 谁呀
Who is this? Who is this?
喂
Hello
你给维吉妮亚报名 选美比赛
Did you enter Virginia in a beauty contest?
有个男人打电♥话♥问她的 身高体重
A man called and asked her height, her weight.
肯定是变♥态♥ 马丁·路德·金被杀了
Some crackpot. Martin Luther King was killed.
她的生命有危险
Her life’s been threatened!
变♥态♥打电♥话♥ 办公室一天发生12次
A crank making calls. Happens 12 times a day at the office.
这是我们的家 绑徒 杀人犯
Our home! A kidnapper, a murderer!
只有懦夫打变♥态♥电♥话♥
Only cowards make crank calls.
-何以见得 -不会有事的
-How do you know -Nothing will happen.
你根本不知道家里有什么事 你就忙着演说
You don’t know what goes on here anymore! You’re busy making speeches!
天天被三K党的人追杀
Getting every crazed Klansman after us!
我要带孩子离开 我再也受不了啦
I’m taking the kids and I’m leaving! I can’t stand it anymore!
-政♥府♥要我们害怕 -是你还有你的政♥府♥
– The government wants us scared. – You and your government!
他们要大家不敢说实话
They want everybody too scared to speak out.
他们只会玩这一套
They count on it.
-没什么好怕的 -你没感情吗
– There’s nothing to fear! – Don’t you have feelings?
你自己的女儿
Your own daughter!
你是什么样的人
What kind of a man are you?
我会带他们去我妈那里 你们住一个礼拜
I’ll take them to my mother’s. You spend a week.
我会换锁 换电♥话♥ 找保镖 你要克制自己
I’ll change the locks, the phones. I’ll get a bodyguard. Get a hold of yourself!
在肯尼迪案件之前
Before this Kennedy thing,
孩子都是最重要的
your children mattered most.
那晚你
The other night you
甚至没注意杰普
didn’t even notice Jasper.
他到我这儿嚎啕大哭
He came to me bawling his eyes out.
我保证
I promise
会花更多时间陪杰普
I’ll make more time for Jasper.
鸡毛蒜皮的事 是吗
Is it such a chore?!
天 我说了会花更多时间陪他
Goddamn it! If I said I’ll spend
我会的
more time with him, I will!
我不能对抗
I cannot fight
你和全世界
you and the whole world too!
我不是对抗
I’m not fighting you!
我是试着跟你沟通
I’m trying to reach you.
你变了
– You’ve changed.
我当然变了
Of course I’ve changed!
我开了眼界
My eyes have opened.
以前看来正常的事
And what once looked normal
现在都变疯了
seems insane.
而现在是金死了
And now King. Don’t you think this
你不觉得这两者有关吗
has something to do with that?
你看不出来吗
Can’t you see?
我不要看 狗屎
I don’t want to see, goddamn it!
我累了 我受够了
I’m tired. I’ve had enough!
你毁掉肖的生活
You’re ruining this man Shaw’s life
就因为他是同性恋
because he’s a homosexual.
那不是真正的原因
That’s not why!
你曾停下
Did you ever once stop to
想过他的感受
consider his feelings?
你不相信我
You don’t believe me?
-不知道 -你从未相信我
– I don’t know! – You never believed me?
我只想养大我们的孩子
I just want to raise our children
过上正常的生活
and live a normal life.
我想回到以前
I want my life back!
我也是
So do l, goddamn it!
我也要生活 你知道
I had a life too, you know!
丽丝 你不能像只驼鸟
You can’t bury your head in
把你的头埋进沙堆
the sand like an ostrich, Liz!
这不只是我们的幸福
It’s not about our well-being,
我们的两部车 电视和你的厨房♥
our two cars, our TVs and your kitchen!
这关系到我们的孩子会
It’s about our kids growing up in
在谎言中长大 我会很生气
a shithole of lies. I’m angry!
我的生活因此变得一团糟
My life is fucked because of it.
你若也能那样看问题的话
If you could see it that way,
你就发现你的生活也受影响了
you’d see your life is fucked too.
你不曾对我那样说话
You never talked to me this way.
你若不想支持我
If you don’t want to support me, fine.
没关系
But don’t make threats about
但别用带走孩子来威胁我
taking the children.
我要离开你
I’m leaving you!
我会带走孩子
I’m taking the children!
去 滚出去
Go on! Get out!
-我会的 -躲起来
– I am! – Go hide!
加入别人 他们会说我疯了
Join the rest! They’ll say I’m crazy.
一大堆人
Plenty of people will
会说我疯了
tell you I’m crazy.
没问题的话
You won’t have any problems
顺便把离婚书写好
filling out divorce papers.
总要有人去尝试找出凶手
But somebody’s got to try, goddamn it!
总要有个人
Somebody!
我们要离开吗 爹地
Are we going away, Daddy?
我不知道
I don’t know, Jasper.
没人会杀我们
Nobody will kill us.
我好怕
I’m scared.
我不喜欢
I don’t like it
你和妈妈吵架
when you and Mommy fight.
我也不喜欢 甜心
I don’t like it either, honey.
我们为何要离开
Why do we have to leave?
你不再爱我们
Don’t you love us anymore?
爹地爱你们
Daddy loves you both.
觉得有点怕
There’s nothing wrong
是正常的 杰普
feeling a little scared, Jasper.
有时候说出实话
Telling the truth can be
真的会使人害怕
a scary thing sometimes.
吓着了肯尼迪总统
It scared President Kennedy,
而他是个勇敢的人
and he was a brave man.
但你若让自己太害怕
But if you let yourself be too scared
你就会让坏人
then you let the bad guys
统治国家
take over the country.
然后人人变得恐惧
Then everybody gets scared.
不要离开妈妈 爸 拜托
Stay with Mom, Papa. Please.
这是另一个
Here’s another.
华盛顿美国检查官
The U.S. Attorney in Washington
拒绝我们的传唤
declines to serve our subpoena
艾伦杜勒理 查毕塞
on Allen Dulles, Charles Cabell,
中情局局长理查德翰慕
CIA director Richard Helms,
以及其他特务
any FBI agent.
从来就不指望
What’d you expect from
他们的帮助
a pig but a grunt?
现在几乎不可能证实
Now it’ll be near impossible to
肖和中情局的关联
prove Shaw’s connection to the CIA.
怎么啦
What’s going on?
我们从未遭受过
We’ve never been refused
拒绝引渡的要求
an extradition request.
让我们传茱莉安摩瑟来这
Let’s get Julia Ann Mercer in here.
不 她可能受害
No, she could get hurt.
为什么
Why
看看其他的人是怎么受害的
Look what’s happening to other people.
她是我们有的最佳证人
She’s the best witness we have.
我就是不想这么做
I just don’t want to do it.
还有什么
Now, what else?
这里有恨你的信
You got your hate mail here.
和支持你的信
And your fan mail here.
坏消息是
The bad news is that