Any one of you who want to pull out now, I assure you.
我不会对那个人另眼相看
l will bear no ill feelings towards that person.
我会帮你们调职的
I’ll reassign you to regular duties.
就是这样 谢谢你们 这对我是很重要的
There it is, then. Thank you. It means a great deal to me.
我会从我的保险里拿出六千美元
I’m giving this office $6,000 from my National Guard savings account.
来继续查这件案子
so we can continue.
我也会到处去演讲 尽量筹钱
I’ll make speeches where I can and pick up additional money.
老板 我该怎么说 一大堆人都在门口
Mr. Garrison, what shall I tell them? They’re piling up outside the door.
他们要你发表意见 电♥话♥也响个不停
They want a statement. The phones are going crazier than bugs on a cake!
什么也不用表示
Neither confirm, deny, nor discuss, Sharon.
我回家了 这样才能好好工作
I am going homw where i can get a decent days of works done
加里森一直不发表意见 而且 也出现了滥用
Mr.Garrison’s been silent, there seemed to raise some interesting questions.
纳税人的钱的问题 他是否发现了新的证据
With taxpayer money, has he uncovered valuable new evidence?
还是只为了曝光 而有所保留
Or is he merely saving the information to gain exposure at a national level?
加里森先生必须要解释
Mr. Garrison should have some explanation.
是不是你们故意这么做的
Did your office plant that in the paper?!
-是那一位 -你知道我是谁
– Who is this? – You know damn well.
-大卫 -对了 听着
– Dave? – You got it. Listen.
你是唯一诚实的人
You’re the only straight-shooter there.
我要答案 是你们设计的
I want an answer! Did you plant it?!
你以为我们是疯子
You think we’re nuts?
曝光以后 这里像动物园一样 都是记者
It’s been a zoo since that broke. Reporters everywhere. Somebody planted that
有人编造故事 我是加里森的嫌犯 回不了家
fucking story! I’m one of fucking Garrison’s suspects. I can’t go home!
记者到处都是 你知道你们做了什么吗
The maggots are everywhere! Do you know what you’ve done to me?!
冷静
Calm down.
从现在开始 我死定了
From here on I’m a fucking dead man!
新闻中甚至没提到你
You weren’t even mentioned in the story.
20分后 泉流旅馆大厅见我
Meet me in the lobby of the Fountainbleau in 20 minutes.
我保证老大会保护你 他喜欢你
I guarantee the boss’ll protect you. He likes you. He likes your mind.
我连什么是信任都分不清了
I just don’t know who to trust anymore.
我想能喝一壶咖啡 抽几包幸运烟
I suppose I could use a pot of hot coffee and a few packs of Luckys.
有新的调查吗
Anything new?
你怕谁
Who are you scared of?
怕谁 中情局 黑♥手♥党♥ 古巴人
Everybody. The Agency, mob, Cubans.
追查古巴人 在迈阿密达拉斯找
Follow the Cubans. Check them out. Here. In Miami. Dallas.
查出伊拉戴瓦 我执行飞行任务时由他付钱
Check out Eladio del Valle. He was my paymaster when I flew missions into Cuba.
在迈阿密找就对了 别写下来 不然我就不合作了
You’re on the right track. Don’t write this down! I ain’t cooperating with no one!
有人要干掉我 懂吗
There’s a death warrant for me! Don’t you get it?
该死的 等一下
Damn! Wait a minute!
你没有录音吧 是吗
You ain’t bugged, are you? Son-of-a- bitch, Lou!
是吗
Are you?
我正大光明 当然没有
I play square. No bugs.
我倒希望能录 但我不急
I’d love you to go on the record, but I’m in no hurry.
报道公开后我就没睡过觉
I haven’t slept since that article.
-为何把我扯进来 -是我们还是姓肖的
– Why’d you get me involved? – Did we involve you? Or did Shaw?
该死的同性恋有我的把柄
Cocksucking faggot. He got me by the balls.
什么意思
What do you mean?
照片 证物 他都会供出来指证我
Photographs, compromising stuff. He’ll use them too.
中情局为达目的不择手段
Agency plays for keeps.
我认识奥斯华 在我的民航巡逻部 我教他一切
Oswald was in my Civil Air Patrol unit. I taught him everything.
他表现欲强 事实上没什么人欣赏他
He was a wannabe. No one liked him.
但我对他好
But I treated him good.
他说希望孩子长大有前途
He talked about his kid you know really wanted him grow up with a chance but
这是什么 怎么回事
What’s this? What’s going on?
没有人会进来
No one’s coming in here.
-住房♥服务 -我知道 不用
– just room service. – I got it,thank you.
给我黑咖啡 脖子痛死了
Black. Give it to me. Black. My neck is killing me.
我患癌症多年 我研究老鼠要找出治疗方法
I’ve had cancer for years. Been working with mice to find a cure.
你是否曾为中情局工作
Did you work for the CIA?
听起来像是远古时代的经验
You sound like it’s a remote experience in ancient history.
你是摆脱不掉中情局的
You don’t leave the Agency.
-一旦加入就是一辈子 -那么肖呢
– Once you’re in, they got you for life. – And Shaw?
肖是碰不得的 级别最高
Shaw’s an untouchable. Highest clearance.
肖 奥斯华 古巴小组 都是特务
Shaw, Oswald, the Cubans, all Agency.
鲁比呢
Ruby?
他是拉皮条的 替达拉斯黑♥手♥党♥跑腿
Jack was a pimp. A bagman for the Dallas mob.
在我们这边时还运枪♥械♥给卡斯特罗
Ran guns to Castro when he was on our side.
卡斯特罗几乎混进我们这 直到我们想干掉他
Castro was almost with us till we tried to whack him.
人人变节 尔虞我诈
Everybody keeps flipping sides. It’s fun and games.
-与黑♥手♥党♥何干 -他们也是中情局人
– How do the mob figure in this? – They’re Agency too.
和中情局合作多年想搞垮那个大胡子
The CIA and the Mafia worked together for years trying to whack out the beard.
超出想象的事数不胜数
There’s more to this than you could dream!
查查 猫鼠行动吧
Check out something called “Operation Mongoose.”
两个都是
both?
政♥府♥国防部负责的
Government, Pentagon stuff.
但是谁他妈知道谁在操纵谁
They’re in charge. But who pulls whose chain? Who knows?
出事了才发现斩草除根有多困难
“Oh, what a deadly web we weave when we practice to deceive.”
谁杀了总统
Who killed the President?
你怎么还问 天啊
Why don’t you fucking stop it? Shit!
你根本管不了 谁也不知道谁杀了总统
This is too big for you, you know that? Who did the President? Fuck! It’s a mystery.
根本没有人知道事情真♥相♥
It’s a mystery wrapped in riddle inside an enigma!
连杀手也不知道 你明白吗
The shooters don’t even know! Don’t you get it?!
天啊
Fuck man!
我不能再说了 他们会杀了我
I can’t keep talking like this! They’ll fucking kill me!
我死定了
I’ll fucking die!
该死 该死
Son-of-a-bitch!
我不知道怎么回事
I don’t know what happened. Fuck!
我最想做的是当一个天主教神父
All I wanted in the world was to be a Catholic priest.
住在修道院 祷告 服侍上帝
Live in a monastery. Pray. Serve God.
我只有一个弱点
I had one terrible fucking weakness.
被他们利用了
And they defrocked me!
我失去一切
Then I started to lose everything.
你会没事的 大卫
You’ll be okay, Dave.
我们的谈话要记录 我们会保护你
Just talk to us on record. We’ll protect you.
他们也会盯上你的
They’ll get to you too.
他们会毁掉你
They’ll destroy you.
他们碰不得
They’re untouchable.
我好累 无法做出正确判断
I’m so fucking exhausted, I can’t see straight.
嘉年华盛会还没到不是吗
Early for Mardi Gras, isn’t it?
我是法国最大杂♥志♥”巴黎配对”的记者
“Paris Match,” the largest magazine in France.
我是莫斯科”文学公报” 的记者
Moscow “Literaturnaya Gazeta.”
英国视角”的记者维多利泰勒
Victoria Taylor “Private Eye.”
-你们知道谁枪杀的总统吗 -加先生很忙
You know who shot the President? Mr. Garrison is too busy.
有人正在对大卫施压 如果我们等 他会反供
They’re putting the heat on David Ferrie. If we wait, he won’t hold off.
他不断改编故事 我们不能让他出庭作证
He keeps changing his story. We can’t call him to a Grand Jury.
我觉得他会让形势恶化
My instinct is that Ferrie’s gonna keep deteriorating.
趁他崩溃前 多从他口里挖些内♥幕♥
We’ll end up getting more out of him when he finally cracks.
去你的 如果
Bullshit!Now if we start
如果他在庭上拒绝招供 我们就功亏一篑
If we call him in now he might freeze up, we’ll lose our best shot we ever have.
不能继续问下去 我们应该全力保护他
He can’t go down further. We must protect him full time.
我们没有经费保护任何人
We don’t have any funds to protect anybody.
我理解你们的交情 明天再谈
I know what you’re going through with Ferrie. We’ll talk tomorrow.
我要去赶华盛顿的班机
I have to catch a plane to Washington.
华盛顿
Washington?
线索暗示有人和这些事关系密切 但这人不肯来这儿
Lead says he’s closely connected to these events but he won’t come here.
我调查菲利的古巴雇主伊拉戴瓦
I’m onto Ferrie’s Cuban paymaster, Eladio del Valle.
需要更多人手 我要拘押他 但我不能抽调看护菲利的人
I need more men. I got to get him in. I can’t pull the teams watching Ferrie.
我答应过他的
I’ll take this man by word.
这是我们的案子的关键
This is our case!
天啊 是我带他来的
For god’s sak
停 停 我给你看点东西
Hold hold! I bring you I got something to show you.
我想你们会感兴趣的
I think you’ll find it interesting.
在你办公室发现的
…found this in your office.
会议室有窃听器 我们要彻查这地方
The conference room is bugged, maybe the phones. We have to debug the place.
监听检查官办事处 真是无法无天
Bugging the DA’s office. This is outrageous!
不用疑神疑鬼 但要小心所有新来的义工
Believe what you want, but we must be more careful. All these new volunteers!
你来处理 好吗 我没时间穷搅和
You handle it, okay? I don’t have time for this nonsense.
我们显然是让某些人坐立不安了
Well, we obviously got the bastards worried now.
我要去华盛顿啦
I’m coming to Washington!
大卫·菲利死了 尸体是在公♥寓♥发现的
Dave Ferrie’s dead. Found his body at the apartment two hours ago.
什么情况