No. Never heard of him.
-派瑞·卢梭 -不认识
Perry Russo? No.
威里欧·奇夫
Willie O’Keefe?
我认识的人没有叫那个名字的
I don’t know anyone by that name.
欧奇夫说在法国广场化妆舞会见过你
Mr. O’Keefe told us he met you at the Masquerade Bar in the Quarter.
然后你邀他去多非内街 在你的公♥寓♥共进晚餐
Then you had him over for dinner at your apartment on Dauphine Street.
-你想起来了吗 -当然没有 我不认识这个人
– Do you recall that? – I don’t know this man.
我不停的心跳
Be still my heart.
很明显 我没有邀请他
Obviously, I wouldn’t have him over.
希望你喜欢乳鸽
Hope you like squab.
香槟
Champagne?
或许那夜一些细节能让你想起来
Perhaps a few more details about the evening will refresh your memory.
欧基夫先生说晚餐是由一个黑人服务
Mr. O’Keefe told us dinner was served by a uniformed waiter, a colored man.
你坐一头 他坐另一头
You sat at one end and he at the other,
然后他发现桌子很长很长
which he found unusual because the table was so long.
你的奶油冻怎么样
How was your mousse?
想起威里·欧奇夫了吗
Bring back memories of Willie O’Keefe?
一点也没有
Not at all.
不过我是有漂亮的齐本德尔式餐桌
But I do have a lovely Chippendale dining table.
我经常有朋友来 一人坐一头儿
I often have a friend sit at one end while I sit at the other.
桌子的长度刚刚合适
It’s precisely the point of a long dining table.
丰盛的美食更让人开心
The splendor of the meal adds to its enjoyment.
我觉得穿制♥服♥的服务员更符合情调
I imagine a uniformed waiter helps.
也更优雅 也显示了我的弱点
It adds elegance, for which I confess a weakness now and then.
我叫他史麦利
I call him Smedley.
他的真名叫法兰克·詹金斯
His real name’s Frankie Jenkins, but it would be so uncouth during dinner
但是如果我吃饭的时候叫法兰克 是不是太粗俗了
to turn to the kitchen and holler “Frankie! ”
你说这些干什么
Where is all this leading to?
晚饭后 你和他有了色情交易
After dinner you paid him for sex
绝对是胡扯
That is absolute nonsense.
这里充满幻想 加里森先生
The Quarter is filled with vivid imaginations, dear Mr. Garrison.
小混混会说干了任何事
Grimy young hoodlums who will say and do anything!
欧基夫说大卫·菲利带带另一个年轻人去你家
Mr. O’Keefe told us David Ferrie came to the house with another young man.
-谁 -大卫·菲利
– Who? – David Ferrie.
我不记得那个名字 也没见过欧基夫
I don’t know that name. Having never met Mr. O’Keefe,
更没有见过菲利
I couldn’t have met Mr. Ferrie.
你是我的 宝贝
You’re mine, Mary.
你一直狂欢到清晨
You partied early into the morning hours.
看这张照片
Look at this picture.
我没见过那种奇怪的人
I’ve never met anyone of such bizarre appearance.
你想要这个 就照我说的做 我最大
Only way you get this, you do exactly what I say. I’m the man.
知道克莱·伯伦达这名字
You know the name Clay Bertrand?
克莱·达伯伦
Clay Bertrands.
一个商会上班的人叫这个名字
A man with a similar name worked at the Chamber of Commerce.
-你认识他吗 -不是
– That the man you had in mind? – No, it was not.
你能辨认这个人
Can you identify this man?
当然 你认为奥斯华也跟我吃过晚餐
Naturally. You claim Mr. Oswald also had dinner with me?
你见过李·哈维·奥斯华
Have you ever met Lee Harvey Oswald?
你把我和一群混混相提并论
You have me consorting with a sordid cast of characters.
-请回答问题 -当然没有
– Please answer the question. – ‘Course not.
暗♥杀♥是一件愚蠢的事情 事实上
The assassination was such a pity. In fact
我仰慕肯尼迪 风度翩翩 有完美的太太
l admired Kennedy. Man of true panache. Wife of impeccable taste.
不管你们的爸爸了 我们点餐吧 他不会介意
Let’s order without your daddy. He won’t mind.
我要圣雪莉
I want a Shirley Temple!
孩子把水枪拿开
Kids, put your water guns away.
爸爸什么时候来
When’s Daddy coming?
他快来了
He’s coming soon.
他为迟到道歉 但保证一定会来
He’s sorry he’s late, but he promised he’d be here.
爸爸从来不遵守诺言
Daddy never keeps his promises.
这篇意大利报纸写着
This Italian newspaper article says you were
你是意大利市贸中心会员
a board member of Centro Mondo Commerciale in Italy.
中情局为了做非法的政♥治♥侦查活动
This company was created by the CIA to transfer funds in Italy
用这个公♥司♥来转移资金
for illegal political espionage activities.
报纸还说 这个公♥司♥因为这些被踢出了意大利
Says that this company was expelled from Italy for those activities.
我知道报纸写的什么 我要告他们的
I’m well aware of that asinine article. I’m thinking of suing that rag.
这家公♥司♥和史库博工具公♥司♥有联♥系♥
This company is linked to the Schlumberger Tool Company
供应武器给大卫·菲利和他的古巴朋友
in Louisiana, providing arms to David Ferrie and his Cubans.
-你在胡编乱造 -是吗
You’re reaching. Am l?
我是一个国际商人
I’m an international businessman.
我建立的交易所是拉丁美洲和美国联♥系♥渠道
The Trade Mart I founded is America’s commercial pipeline to Latin America.
我到处做生意
I trade everywhere.
就像所有生意人 我被指控很多罪名
Like all businessmen, I am accused of all things.
我做生意赚钱 是为了帮社会
I go about my business, make money, help society the best
试着推动世界自♥由♥贸易
I can and try to promote free trade in this world.
有中情局的特工联络过你吗
Have you ever been a contract agent for the CIA?
如果有的话 你相信今天我会在这里
And if I were do you believe I would be here today
跟像你这种人说话
talking to somebody like you?
-像你这种人就不必 -我可以走吗
– People like you don’t have to. – May I go?
你这种人就喜欢钻空子
People like you walk between the raindrops.
我可以走吗
May I go?
可以
Yes.
不管你怎么想 我永远都是爱国者
Regardless of what you may think of me, I am a patriot first and foremost.
我在军队呆了半辈子 保卫国家
I’ve spent half my life in the military defending my country.
我没想过谋杀自己的总统会是爱国行为
I don’t consider it a patriotic act to murder your own President.
你太过分了
You are way out of line.
对不起 很晚了 我们问题问完了
I’m sorry, It’s getting late. That’s all the questions we have.
谢谢你来 也谢谢你说了实话
Thank you for your honesty and coming to this
很高兴认识你们
I enjoyed meeting you.
还有考克小姐 很荣幸
And you, Miss Cox. It’s been most pleasant.
代我转告你们的家人 复活节快乐
I extend to you and your families my best wishes for a Happy Easter.
他这个人就是笑里藏刀
“One may smile, and smile and be a villain.”
太好了 我们逮到一个
Goddamn it! We’ve got one of them.
看他那副德性
See that?
甜心
Hi, honey.
煎熬的一天
Tough day.
爸爸 你去了那里
Where you been?
我真同情你
My sympathies.
抱歉 会谈超出预料的时间长 等一下
I’m sorry, the meeting took much longer than expected. Just a second.
我们等了几小时 吉姆
We waited for hours, Jim!
-你可以打电♥话♥ -我只能说抱歉
You could’ve telephoned. I can only say I’m sorry.
没心思想节日
I just don’t have rabbits on my mind.
你知道我怎么想
You know what I think?
你关心肯尼迪多过自己的家庭
You care more about John Kennedy than your own family.
整天孩子问爸爸在哪 我该怎么说
All day the kids ask, “Where’s Daddy?” What should I tell them?
我不知道
I don’t know!
说实话 我工作是确保他们不会成长在
The truth! I’m doing my job to make sure they grow up
一个只有在历史书里才能读到正义的国家
in a country where justice won’t be a vanished idea in history books
就像恐龙或者亚特兰蒂斯一样
like dinosaurs or Atlantis.
那也无法取代在复活节的丈夫和父亲
It doesn’t replace a husband or a father on Easter Sunday.
哪个更糟呢
It’s going to get worse!
谁杀了肯尼迪 这里面有阴谋吗
Who killed President Kennedy? Was there a conspiracy here?
我不知道你在说什么
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
对不起 借过 小心 让开
Clear the door! Watch out! Move!
恭喜你上了头条
Congratulations. You’re Page One.
可惜 说是自1966年11月 我们花费了
Ain’t pretty. It says we’ve spent $8,000 on unexplained
超过8千美金的无法解释的调查费用
investigative expenses since November, 1966.
该死 他们翻了公共记录
Goddamn! They went to the public records.
找到了我们要求提款的收据
They got the vouchers that we requested for withdrawals.
一定是被克莱·肖唆使的
Shaw must have gotten them on our tail.
也许是菲利 马丁 安德鲁 任何人
It could have been Ferrie, Martin, Andrews, any of them.
因为他们我们才没去找鲁比的 可恶
Damnit, we didn’t talk to Ruby ’cause of them
现在他们却要我们背负8千美金
and they’re on our asses for a measly $8,000.
捕风捉影的新闻是他们的工作
They’re hunting down the news. It’s their business.
你至少要知道 他们试着了解我们在做什么
Well, you’d at least think they’d attempt to understand what we’re tryin’ to do!
现在生气也没用
Getting angry doesn’t accomplish a damn thing, now.
真该死
Son-of-a-bitch.
现在一切都改变了
Well, this changes everything, now, doesn’t it?
什么意思
What do you mean?
要不现在就放弃 不然就一起去面对
Well, either we pull out now or we go through some heavy flak together.
记住 这会影响你们的工作与未来
Bear in mind, each of you this may affect the rest of your careers, your lives.
如果有人想退出 我保证

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!