Cops back then, they were bad.
他们掏光你口袋里的钱
They’d shake you down for the money in your pocket.
李呢
What about Lee?
有一次我进去 杰克介绍了两个人
One time I came in. Jack introduced me to 2 guys.
他说 我朋友李·奥斯华
He says, “This is my friend, Lee Oswald.”
我不记得另一个人的名字
I don’t remember the other guy’s name.
但他面相古怪 有奇怪的眉毛
But he was a weird-looking guy. He had these eyebrows.
他看起来像个秃鹰
And he looked like a buzzard.
我对李印象不深刻
Lee didn’t make much of an impression.
不很帅 不像是有钱
He wasn’t very handsome. He didn’t look like he had any money,
情绪不好所以没太在意他
and he was in a bad mood. So I didn’t pay him much mind.
我或许记不得名字 但常会记住面孔
I may not remember a name, but I always remember a face.
后来我在电视看到他
Later, I saw him on television.
我尖叫 就是他
I screamed, “My God, that’s him!”
是杰克的朋友
“That’s Jack’s friend!”
你会作证吗 贝芙莉
Will you testify, Beverly?
-我不想去 -我以为我们已经有共识了
– I don’t think so. – I thought we had an agreement.
-我不想让你们把我算进去 -我们可以传唤你
– I don’t want to be another statistic. – We could call you in.
如果他们能杀美国总统
If they can kill the President of the United States
你想他们要杀我这种卑微的演艺女郞会有任何问题吗
you think they’ll think twice about a two-bit show girl like me?
我了解你的压力 我真的理解
I understand the pressure you’re under. Don’t think that I don’t. We both do.
大♥法♥官 你知道我在达拉斯不能说实话吗
Mr. Chief Justice, do you understand that I can’t tell the truth in Dallas?
这里有人不让我说实话
There are people here who do not want me to tell the truth.
有人不要我再上庭了
Who don’t want me to have a retrial.
鲁比先生 为什么不现在告诉我们
Why don’t you just tell us now?
我的生命有危险
My life is in danger!
如果你要我去华盛顿
If you request that I go to Washington
如果你要听我更多的证词
That is, if you want to hear further testimony from me.
你能带我去吗
Can you take me with you?
不 我办不到
No. It can’t be done.
那里对你不安全 我们不是警♥察♥
There would be no safe place for you. We’re not law enforcement officers.
这件事有太多变数
There’s a great deal at stake in this matter.
如果我被♥干♥掉
If I’m eliminated
就没有别的方法知道我现在的处境
there won’t be any way of knowing any bit of truth pertaining to my situation.
而且 一个新政♥府♥形式会接管这个国家
Consequently, a whole new form of government will take over.
而且 我也不会活着见到你了
And I won’t live to see you some other time.
如果我说了实话
I want to tell the truth.
我马上就会在这个世界上消失
And then leave this world.
泽普鲁德影片证实 在5.6秒内发射3发子弹
The Zapruder film establishes 3 shots in 5.6 seconds.
我是奥斯华
I’m Oswald.
计时
Time me.
开始
Go.
时间
Time?
6至7秒之间
Between 6 and 7 seconds.
没有瞄准
Without really aiming.
第2和第3发几乎要同时发射
The 2nd and 3rd shots came almost right on top of each other.
最少要花掉
It takes a minimum of
2.3秒再扣板机
2.3 seconds to recycle this thing.
问题是 那边有树
The other problem is, there was a tree
挡住了泽普鲁德影片前两发子弹
blocking the first 2 shots when fired in the Zapruder film.
胡佛不是说过11月会落叶的事情
Didn’t Hoover say something about leaves falling in November?
是德州的常青橡树 老大
It was Texas live oak, chief.
叶子脱落是在3月初
It sheds its leaves in early March.
拿这把卡克努 最差的肩式武器
Take this Carcano, world’s worst shoulder weapon
透过茂密簇叶射击88码远的活动目标
and try to hit a moving target at 88 yards through heavy foliage.
门都没有
No way.
调查局试过2组测试
FBI tried two sets of tests.
没有一位神射手符合奥斯华的表现
Not one sharpshooter could match Oswald’s performance.
没有一个可以
Not one.
奥斯华是在神射手 极致中的最佳点
Oswald was at best a medium shot.
望远镜也不能全然对准
The scope was defective on it too.
这是我对本案本质的看法
This is the whole essence of the case to me.
那家伙不可能射得准
The guy couldn’t do the shooting.
没有人能够
Nobody could.
他们在误导美国大众
They sold this lemon to the American public.
泽普鲁德影片有证实 但是他们没采纳
The Zapruder film was the proof they didn’t count on.
我们要着手研究
We must get hold of it.
我们要传唤时代和生活杂♥志♥社
It means we’ll have to subpoena Time-Life.
我想问你一件事
Let me ask you something.
为何不在波士顿就暗♥杀♥肯尼迪 时间充分
Why not just shoot Kennedy on Houston? Plenty of time.
-他在公开的地方 -我也问我自己同样的问题
– He’s out in the open. – I keep asking myself the same thing.
-正面射击 -即使错失一次
– Frontal shot. – Even if you miss him once
如果他加速你能射第2发 在厄尔曼街开枪的唯一理由
if he accelerates, you get a second shot. The only reason
就是可以用三角射击 打中他
to get him on Elm is you got him in a triangulated cross fire.
放一组人在下面栅栏那边
You put a team there down at the fence.
正面射击 平低射程
Frontal shot. Flat, low trajectory.
安置第3组在大楼低层
Put a third team down in this building on a low floor.
肯尼迪在转角时 就像打火鸡一样
Kennedy’s in the kill zone. It’s a turkey shoot.
有多少人
How many men?
一个射击手一个无线电监控 可能3组
One shooter. One spotter on a radio. Maybe three teams.
这些都是专业的步♥枪♥专家
These are professional riflemen. Serious people.
猎人团
Hunters.
耐力
Patient.
具有步♥枪♥射杀技能
It takes skill to kill with a rifle.
那就是为何200年来 没有领袖是被步♥枪♥干掉的
That’s why no chief executive’s been executed with one in 200 years.
梅因街就是那里
Main Street’s over there.
原定的路线到
The original parade route on the way to the
贸易中心太远了 对不对
trade mart is too far, right?
太远了
too far
不可能射得到 所以他们把行程更动
Impossible shot, so they change the parade route.
到了这里 正常速度每小时25英里
Bring him down here. Moving a normal 25 miles per hour,they knew the motorcade
他们知道 想转弯就必须降低到每小时10英里的速度
would have to slow down to about 10 miles per hour to make that turn there
那时开枪是最好的
and that’s where they got him.
你看行程会是谁改的呢
Who do you think changed the parade route, Lou?
不知道 情报局 官员 或是达拉斯警方吧
Beats me. Secret Service, city officials, Dallas Police.
知道那时的市长是谁吗
You know who the mayor was at the time?
罗依·卡贝尔
Roy Cabell.
-猜猜他兄弟是谁 -是谁
Guess who his brother is. Who?
查尔斯·卡贝尔将军 就是中情局的副局长
General Charles Cabell. -Who? -Deputy Director of the CIA
他在61年因猪湾事件被肯尼迪开除
Kennedy fired him in ’61 because of the Bay of Pigs fiasco.
回到五角大楼 说肯尼迪是叛徒
Moved back to the Pentagon, called Kennedy a traitor.
后来他到新奥尔良来重申外交政策
When he came to New Orleans to address the Foreign Policy Association
知道谁介绍他的吗
you know who introduced him?
就是克莱·肖
Our friend, Clay Shaw.
沃伦委员会的一员
Didn’t the Warren Commission call him?
他老板就是当时沃伦委员会的
His boss was the one on the Warren Commission who handled
管理情报的最高人员
all the leads in the intelligence community.
艾伦·杜尔斯
Allen Dulles?
他从53年就加入了中情局
Head of the CIA since ’53.
两个人都被肯尼迪开除
Kennedy fired them both.
卡贝尔当了九年的副局长
Cabell was a deputy for nine years.
这不是黄虎狼给鸡拜年嘛
Talk about the fox investigating the chicken coop.
这两个人我们都得传讯
Now, we’ll have to subpoena them both.
-克莱·伯伦达 -当然 我认识他
Clay Bertrand? Sure, I know him.
圈里人
Comes to the Quarter.
他是谁 我去过所有酒吧 没人想谈
Who is he? I’ve been to all the bars. Nobody wants to talk.
为何他们要跟你谈
Why should they talk to you?
我告诉过你叔叔 我遇到的执法者都是流氓
I told your uncle, I never met a lawman who wasn’t a punk.
他是一个生意大亨
A big shot businessman.
我在电视新闻见过他和其他大人物
I seen him on the TV news with all the other big shots.
这人是个同性恋知道吗
The guy’s a fag, you know?
他还有一个名字
Goes by another name.
什么名字
What’s the other name?
肖
Shaw.
克莱·肖
Clay Shaw.
克莱·伯伦达就是克莱·肖吗
Clay Bertrand is Clay Shaw?
以前管理国际贸易中心的那个
Ran the International Trade Mart?
以前管理国际贸易中心的那个
Ran the International Trade Mart?
这根本不是秘密 这里的人都认得这家伙
What’s the mystery? Everybody down here knows him.
那他为何称自己伯伦达
Then why does he call himself Bertrand?
谁管他怎么称呼自己