有点儿印象.
Vaguely.
威尔 史密斯捐赠这所房♥子作为摇滚乐咖啡馆.
Will Smith is donating that house to the Hard Rock Cafe.
好,就用这条来代替.你把文字部分准备好了?
Well, stop the presses. You put the word out yet?
是的,日期待定.- 有人感兴趣么?
Date pending, yeah. – Anybody give a shit?
简直挤破门槛- 你在开玩笑吧?
Every outlet wants in. – You’re kidding me?
不是玩笑. 甚至《美国新闻》和《世界报道》.
No. Even US News and World Report.
为何? 这张专辑是八年前的.
Why? It’s an eight-year-old album.
没关系. 人人都爱电视剧<新鲜王子>.
Doesn’t matter. Everyone loves that Fresh Prince TV show.
几周前他的电影公映了, 《独♥立♥日》
He’s got that movie coming out in a couple of weeks, Independence Day.
用电影来带动这个.- 不行,做不到.
Let the film division handle it. – No, we can’t.
威尔要求把他的电影和音乐分开处置.
Will wants to keep his music career separate from his movie career.
如同在《贝莱尔的新鲜王子》,他要进军电影业时一样.
Like the Fresh Prince of Bel Air is ever gonna have a movie career.
把你能找到的都拿给我.捏到一起我凑篇报道出来我们就搞定了.
Get me everything you can. I’ll put together a press kit on him, and we’ll just do it.
好的.
OK.
帕蒂, 给我接柯尔什.- 好的, 奥利.
Patty, get me Kirsch. – Sure, Ollie.
我可以处理新鲜王子的材料如果你需要几天的时间来…
I can handle this Fresh Prince stuff if you wanna take a couple of days…
亚瑟, 我可以做我的工作.我没问题, 明白么? 你去干♥你♥的. 走吧.
Hey, Arthur, I can do my job. I’m all set, OK? You do your job. Go ahead.
帕蒂, 你听我说了吗?请让柯尔什接电♥话♥好么.
Patty, did you not hear me? I asked you to please get Kirsch on the phone.
奥利?- 我在找.
Ollie? – I’m trying.
什么,伙计?
What, man?
虽然在葬礼上已经说过,但我还是感到相当的遗憾…
I know I told you at the funeral, but I’m really sorry…
我很好. 亚瑟? 我很好!
I’m fine. OK, Arthur? I am fine!
请你现在就按我说的去做.
Please go do what I asked you to do now.
柯尔什在一号♥线.- 好,快接过来!
Kirschner on one. – OK! Put him on the phone then!
孩子怎么样?- 孩子很好, 亚瑟!
How’s the baby? – The baby is fine, Arthur!
别提孩子了!我只是需要工作!
Forget about the baby! I just wanna do my job!
上帝啊, 奥利!你激动什么啊?
Jesus Christ, Ollie! What the hell you screamin’ about?
帕蒂, 那是…
Patty, was that… –
别担心,我立刻就能做好.
I’m working on that right now. Don’t worry.
你只要早些到,安排一下菜单,行吗?
Just get there early and deal with the menu. OK?
嘿! 你耳聋了么?小家伙在哭呢.
Hey! Are you deaf? The kid is cryin’ up there.
你不能处理一下么?我现在做的事情很重要. 行吗? 多谢了.
Can you deal with that? I’m doing something important. OK? Thanks.
什么该死的事情能比自己的孩子还重要?
What the hell could be more important than your kid crying?
早上我有一个宣传品捐赠典礼
I have a memorabilia donation ceremony in the morning
对公♥司♥来说如同皇家婚礼般隆重
that my company is treating like a royal wedding
因为这些客户是自猫王以来最受美国人♥民♥欢迎的…..
’cause apparently the client’s the most beloved American musician since Elvis.
小家伙已经叫了10分钟了.
The kid’s been screaming for the last ten minutes.
如果这让你那么心烦,就过去拿奶瓶喂她. 不行么?
If it bothers you so much, go up there and give her a bottle. OK?
抱歉. 在这所房♥子里工作简直如噩梦般.
Sorry. It’s a nightmare trying to work at this house.
天哪! 等会打给你?
Jesus! Let me call you back, OK?
什么, 爸爸?- 听着, 孩子.
What, Dad? – Listen, kid.
我也失去了妻子,你不记得么?所以我能体会你的感觉. 但是快恢复吧
I lost a wife too, remember? So I get how you’re feelin’. But come on.
您们结婚了多少年, 20年?我只有20分钟
You were married for what, 20 years? I got about 20 minutes.
所以您根本体会不到我的感觉, 不是么?
So you don’t “get” how I’m feeling at all, OK?
我很遗憾, 奥利弗,但这并不能改变天杀的事实,那就是你已经是父亲了
I’m sorry, Oliver, but that don’t change the fact that you’re a goddamn father now
自从孩子从医院抱回来,你就该做得像个父亲!
and you haven’t acted like it since that kid got home from the hospital!
这一个月来我做这本该你来做的事情实在太难受了!
I been calling in sick for a month to do the things you’re supposed to be doin’!
天哪, 如果格蒂能看到你现在变成这个鬼样…
Jesus Christ, if Gertie could see the shit you’ve been pulling…
格蒂已经什么都看不到了,爸. 她死了.
Gertie doesn’t see anything anymore, Dad. She’s dead.
是啊,她死了
Yeah, she’s dead.
但你还活着.还有这个孩子.
But you ain’t. And neither is that kid.
没事儿.
Yeah. It’s nothin’.
呃…
Uh…
好的, 我来准备介绍.基本上已经做好了.
All right, so I’m gonna do the kit. It’s almost finished.
你来负责菜单.什么时候到?
You can deal with the menu. What time’s Will getting there?
爸,宝宝醒了!
Dad, the baby’s up!
爸! 宝宝饿了!
Dad! The baby needs to be fed!
爸!
Dad!
见鬼怎么回事…?!
What the hell…?!
你疯了? 想被碾死?!
Are you nuts? What, are you trying to get killed?!
你在做什么?- 见鬼. 你看我在干嘛?
What are you doing? – Searching for Christ. What’s it look like?
你出门的时候该告诉我一声!
It would have been nice if you’d told me you were leaving the house!
那样我就可以让你带着孩子而不是开着车到处找你!
That way, I could’ve given you the baby instead of driving all the way down here!
现在我要碰上塞车了!- 不行,孩子不能给我.
Now I’m gonna hit traffic! – No, you ain’t giving me the baby.
嘿! 我不明白?
Hey! Excuse me?
今天早上我要四处巡视一番.
I got uptown and downtown to do this morning.
今天你自己带孩子吧.- 什么?! 别!
You’re on your own with the kid today. – What?! No!
今天早上我有个记者招待会呢,爸爸! 你很清楚!
I have this press conference I have to do this morning, Dad! You know that!
我也有工作要做.- 如果我不马上出发…
I got a job to do too. – If I don’t leave right now…
那就去!- 孩子怎么办?!
So leave! – And do what with the baby?!
带着她!- 天啊! 我…
Take her with you! – Goddamn it! I…
我知道对这孩子来说我没帮上多大忙…
Look, I know I haven’t been helping out that much with the baby…
听听, “对这孩子来说没帮上多大忙.”
Listen to you, “Helping out that much with the baby.”
看在上帝的份上!她是你的女儿
She’s your daughter, for Christ’s sakes!
我能为她做些什么?!- 猪头,做的像一个父亲!
What am I supposed to do with her?! – Try acting like her father, shithead!
天杀的!
Goddamn it!
伙计们, 抱歉.
Folks, I’m sorry.
对不起. 斯蒂文.- 什么啊…?!
Sorry. Steve. – What the…?!
我订了尿布. 送来了么?- 你是说婴儿尿布?
I ordered diapers. Did they get here yet? – You mean baby diapers?
半小时前你们干吗不开始呢?不该等我的!
Why didn’t you start half an hour ago? You shouldn’t have waited for me!
我们在等威尔.- 威尔没到?!
We’re waiting for Will. – Will’s not here?!
是的.- 有叫特里克的么?
No. – Are either of you guys Trinket?
我就是,他在哪里?- 我们不清楚
Close enough. Where is he? – We’re not sure.
见鬼! 闻上去这小孩好像拉了.你知道吧?
Damn! That baby smells like shit. You know that, right?
伙计,还好你终于出现了.
It’s a good thing you finally showed up, man.
外面那帮人已经不耐烦了.- 哦,圣母啊!
They’re gettin’ all rowdy out there. – Oh, Mother of God!
什么? 上帝..- 奥利!
What? Jesus… – Ollie!
奥利, 从滚石来的人…见鬼! 什么味道?
Ollie, the guy from Rolling Stone… Holy shit! What is that smell?
苏珊! 这是脏的尿布.滚石的人说什么?
Grow up, Susan! It’s a dirty diaper. What did the Rolling Stone guy say?
如果5分钟内不开始的话,他们要走了
If we don’t start in five minutes, they’re leaving
去参加布鲁斯旅行者乐队的签名会.
to go cover the Blues Traveler signing at Tower.
上帝啊!- 嘿,你做错了.
Jesus Christ! – Hey, you’re doing that wrong.
什么?- 你做错了.
What? – You’re doing that wrong.
应该从前面擦到后面,而你却从后面擦到前面了.
You’re supposed to wipe front to back. You’re wiping back to front.
你这样会, 会把脏的弄进她的…
You do that, you’re just wiping the poop into her…
..开口.
..crevice.
走开!一边去!
Get outta here! Beat it!
记得我的话,你会让她的屁♥股♥感染的.
Mark my words, you’re gonna give her the crotch-rot.
你们能否来… 你来干这个.- 哦,我不行.
Would one of you do… You do this. – Oh, not me. No.
你能不能来干这个,我好出去让他们安静?
Will you do this so I can go out there and calm them down?
为何,因为我是女孩?我从未见过一个光溜溜的婴儿. 不干!
Why, because I’m a girl? I’ve never even seen a naked baby. No!
好吧. 万分感激你.我会记得的.
Fine. Thank you very much. I’m gonna remember this.
我该用多少呢?- 我应该请他们回来么?
How much of this am I supposed to use? – Should I get that guy back?
如果想要掩盖气味的话,我建议你多用些.
If it’s for the smell, I suggest you use a lot.
哦! 你要拧…拧开.从顶部拧开!
Ooh! You gotta turn… turn it. You gotta turn the top!
对准孩子.
Oh! Direct it at the baby.
谢谢! 请离开这里,告诉他们马上就开始!
Thank you! Go out there, please, and tell them we’re about to start!
我觉得还少.
I’d say more.
太多了.
That’s a lot.
新鲜王子马上就要到了.
All right, the Fresh Prince is almost here.
你衬衫上是什么啊?
Is that blow on your shirt?
想什么呢,你?这是娱乐事业,对吗?
What do you think, Stretch? This is show business, right?
那是一个玩笑.- 新鲜王子在哪里?
That was a joke, people. – Where’s the Fresh Prince?
新鲜王子正在途中.
The Fresh Prince is on his way. –
她哭了. 你能抱一下么?- 别! 不要.
It’s crying. Will you take it? – No! No.
那是杰兹杰弗?
Is that Jazzy Jeff? –
一派胡言!新鲜王子在哪里?
This is bullshit! Where’s the Fresh Prince?
谁去让那个女孩闭嘴?
Will someone please shut that girl up?
伙计,咱们可受够了!让新鲜王子出来!
Enough with the Romper Room, man! Bring out the Fresh Prince!
新鲜王子! 新鲜王子!
Fresh Prince! Fresh Prince!
请抱着她.
Please take her. –
我, 呃…
I, uh…
天啊!上帝!把她给我! 给我孩子.
Goddamn it! Christ! Give her to me! Give me the baby.
你们这帮人能闭上“新鲜王子”的鸟嘴么?!
Would you people just shut the hell up with the “Fresh Prince” already?!
他是个一文不值的电视演员罢了…
He’s a two-bit TV actor…
转瞬即会被人遗忘
who won’t be around any longer than it takes for the ink to dry
你们在一堆废纸中胡拍滥吹!
on the pages of the worthless rags you jerk-offs write for!
遭了.
Shit.
这小子完了.- 那是什么鬼腔调啊.
That guy’s toast. – That’s a hell of a quote.
我在约旦河上下求索
♪ Well, I looked over Jordan

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!