“而是表现艺术.”- 关于什么的?
“It’s artistic expression.” – Of what?
关于女性向世界展示她的… .她的阴♥唇♥的永恒需要
Of one woman’s constant need to show the world… her labia.
嘿,在新闻稿里能用”阴♥唇♥”一词么?
Hey, can I use the word “labia” in a press release?
下周见.
See you next week.
总有一天,我要去找一个能参加心理助产课的老公.
One of these days, I’ll get me one of those husbands that show up for Lamaze.
对不起,宝贝. 是因为玛当娜.
I’m sorry, babe. It was Madonna.
这么说你是由于另一个女人而迟到的.真不错啊.
So you were late because of another woman. That’s nice.
别这样.我还要工作呀.- 我也有我的工作呢.
Come on. I still gotta do my job. – And I still gotta do mine too.
但我还是及时参加心理助产课了.
But I was at Lamaze on time.
瞧,我是说
Look, all I’m saying is
你这个整夜在办公室很少在家里出现的家伙
that guy who used to spend all night at the office and barely live in his apartment?
已经不能再这样下去了.
That’s not you anymore.
现在的你该在六点下班
Now you have to be the guy who’s done by six
立刻回家并以家庭为中心.
and comes home and hangs out with his family.
只有这样才行得通.
That’s the only way we’re gonna work.
行吗?
OK?
行.
OK.
OK.- 好吧.
OK.- 好吧.
好吧!
OK!
OK.- 好吧.
OK.- 好吧.
有何贵干?- 有.
Can I help you? – Yes.
我妻子的羊水破了.她要生小孩了.
My wife’s water broke. She’s gonna have a baby.
你先登记一下.- 登记?!
You’re gonna have to check in, hon. – Check in?!
哪里, 门房♥的台子上?! 你干嘛找麻烦?!
Where, at the concierge desk?! Why are you being so combative with me?!
首先,把你的手从我身上拿开.
First of all, take your hands off my uniform.
其次,病人在哪里呢?
And second, I’m gonna need a patient here.
这是我妻子.这是爱找麻烦的护士
This is my wife. This is the belligerent nurse
对人很不友善,找我的碴儿
that’s being so difficult with me, giving me such a hard time.
真抱歉. 他有点儿惊慌失措.- 要轮椅么?
I’m sorry. He’s a little panicky. – Can I get a wheelchair?
我们送你去分娩室…- 好的.
Let’s get you up to delivery… – OK.
…让他把表填好.- 好的.
…and let him fill out the paperwork. – OK.
但愿他拿着笔能让人少操点儿心.- 这儿, 甜心.
If we can trust him with a pen. – Here, sweetie.
好的,放松, 吸气.记得, 别紧张.
OK, just relax, breathe. Remember, take it easy.
我爱你. 马上就过来, 行么? 我爱你
I love you. I’ll be right there, OK? I love you.
我也爱你.- 好的,我爱你.
I love you too. – OK, I love you.
我们已经演习过1,000 次了.会顺利的. 能怎样呢?
We’ve practiced this 1,000 times. It’ll be great. How hard can it be?
用力! 做得很好.- 你很棒.
Push! You’re doing good. – You’re doing real good.
不行了! 我做不到!- 深呼吸
No, I can’t! I can’t do it! – Take a breath.
痛死了!- 我知道会痛的.
It hurts! – I know it hurts.
好了, 宝贝.用力. 你能做到.
It’s OK, baby. Push. You can do it.
深呼吸. 五, 四…
Take a deep breath. In five, four…
你能行-…三, 二, 一.
OK? Here you go. -…three, two, one.
用力. 再用力, 格蒂.再用力.
Push. Push harder, Gertie. Push harder.
我已经瞧见宝宝的脑袋顶.再需要使把力就好
The baby’s crowning. I can see her. I just need one more push.
看见她了?- 棒极了! 我瞧见脑袋了!
Can you see her? – Holy shit! I can see the head!
再坚持. 呼吸.- 用力! 宝贝,几乎出来了.
One more. Breathe. – Push! It’s almost there, baby.
用力! 你做的很好,用力!
Push! You’re doing it. Push!
用力!
Push!
她出来啦!
Here she comes! Here she comes!
她出来啦.
Here she is.
当爸爸的,要来剪断脐带么?- 是的.
Do you wanna cut the cord, Dad? – Yeah.
请递给我剪刀.
Scissors, please.
没错! 她有十个手指头,十个脚趾头.
Yes! And she’s got all ten fingers, ten toes.
我们去给她洗个澡,做些检查…
We’ll get her all cleaned up and then we’re gonna check…
格蒂?
Gertie?
宝贝, 瞧.- 格蒂?
Baby, look. – Gertie?
格蒂!
Gertie!
格蒂, 听得见么?
Gertie, can you hear me?
她还好么. 甜心?- 护士, 快叫莫蒂默医生来!
She’s OK. Sweetheart? – Nurse, get Dr. Mortimer right away!
她休息呢. 谁是莫蒂默医生?
She’s resting. Who’s Dr. Mortimer?
莫蒂默医生!
Dr. Mortimer!
怎么了?- 她没有反应了.
What’s happening? – She’s unresponsive.
格蒂!- 格蒂! 格蒂!
Gertie! – Gertie! Gertie!
格蒂, 是我!格蒂?
Gertie, it’s me! Gertie?
健康的婴儿.
Healthy baby. Unresponsive.
呼吸停止.- 转过来!
Respiratory arrest. – Turn it around!
我妻子怎么了?
What’s happening to my wife? – Let’s open that lV, please.
宝贝, 你还好么?甜心, 甜心, 醒醒!
Baby, are you OK? Sweetheart, sweetheart, wake up!
谁来把特里克先生带出去.
Please, someone take Mr. Trinke outside. Please!
我要插管了.
I’m gonna have to intubate.
格蒂, 醒醒, 我的挚爱.醒醒.
Gertie, wake up, my love. Wake up.
格蒂, 求你 醒醒.
Gertie, please. Wake up.
放开我! 格蒂!
Get off me! Gertie!
我要和我妻子在一起!格蒂! 格蒂!
I wanna stay with my wife! Gertie! Gertie!
出什么事了?!
What’s happening?!
奥利…- 如果不马上让我进去…
Ollie… – If I don’t get to go in there right now…
我向上帝发誓!- 奥利… 奥利, 冷静.
I swear to God! – Ollie… Ollie, calm down.
去你的, 冷静!行不?!
Fuck you, calm down! OK?!
我被拉出来, 我还没看见我的宝宝呢!
I got dragged out of there, I haven’t got to see my baby!
你的宝宝很好,健康,正常
Your baby is fine. She’s healthy, she’s normal.
格蒂怎么了?- 我要你先冷静下来…
What’s wrong with Gertie? – I need you to calm down before l…
瞧, 我很冷静!行么?!
Look, I’m calm! OK?!
我很冷静.
I’m calm.
我们认为格蒂有一个动脉瘤
We think Gertie had an aneurysm.
她没事吧?
Is she OK?
奥利,她已经走了.
We lost her, Ollie.
过度的用力导致动脉瘤破裂.
The strain of the contractions and the pushing caused the aneurysm to rupture.
动脉瘤几乎没有症状…
There are rarely symptoms for aneurysms…
我为你画了张素描
♪ I drew a picture of you
你和你的烙印
♪ You and your anchor tattoo
看那熟悉的面容
♪ And saw the face that I knew
满怀歉疚
♪ Covered in shame
你画过的那只鸟儿
♪ You drew the bird that was here
曾经的气宇轩昂
♪ The kind of sweet chanticleer
却深陷恐惧
♪ But with a terrible fear
鸟笼也无法驯服
♪ That the cage couldn’t tame
这就是令人心碎的故事
♪ That’s how I knew the story would break my heart
当你长大
♪ When you’re older
这就是令人心碎的故事
♪ That’s how I knew the story would break my heart
老爸,你肯定你能行?
You sure you’re OK with this, Dad?
什么啊? 她可是我的孙女.
What, OK? She’s my granddaughter.
任何时候都欢迎,不是么?
Yeah, you can stay with me anytime, can’t you?
是啊.
Yes, you can.
直到你亭亭玉立,被男孩子和追求者包围.
Until you’re a teenager, with the boys and a reefer.
那时我就不晓得了.
Then I don’t wanna know about you.
我不想强迫你.
I wouldn’t impose on you, you know.
但有太多工作…堆积如山…
I just got a lot of work… piled up from before and…
今晚我回来得会很晚, 成吗?- 你去干♥你♥的吧.
I’ll be back late tonight, OK? – Yeah, take your time.
你的爸爸太思念你的妈咪了,小丫头. 我也好想她.
Your daddy really misses your mommy, kid. I miss her too.
尤其现在.
Especially right now.
哦,上帝!
Oh, Jesus!
请进
Yeah.
奥利,你找我?- 对,进来.
You wanted to see me, Ollie? – Yeah, come on in.
我以为你这周不过来了. 还好吧?
I didn’t think you were gonna be in this week. How you doin’?
你还好?- 我很好.
You all right? – I’m fine.
看这则宣传. 出了问题为何不告诉我?
Look, this piece in the Post. Why didn’t you call me when this broke?
我还是从新泽西了解到的- 很酷吧. 那护士是个狂热的追星族.
I had to read about it in New Jersey. – It’s cool. The nurse is a fan.
等《探究者》杂♥志♥的人拿着大把的钞票在她面前晃的时候,他还会那么狂热吗?
Will she still be a fan when the Enquirer flashes a stack of 50s in her face?
听着, 当我不在的时候,出了类似问题的话,
Listen, something like this breaks, I’m not in the city,
要么你找到我,要么就走人
you find me or you find another job.
好吧.
Yeah, OK.
好吧.
OK.
还有什么其它的?
What else do we got?
威尔 史密斯.
Um, Will Smith.
谁?- 新鲜王子?
Who? – The Fresh Prince?
“杰兹杰弗和 新鲜王子”新鲜王子?
“DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince” Fresh Prince?
是的.- 他怎么了?
Yeah. – What about him?
还记得第一张专辑 “女孩不…
You remember the first album, the one with “Girls Ain’t…
摇滚之家. 对么?- 没错
Rock the House. Yeah? – Rock the House, right.
还记得那张专辑的封面有杰兹杰弗举着一个房♥子的模型?
You remember on the cover of the album Jazzy Jeff is holding a model of a house?