First-grader Gertrude Trinke and her father, Oliver…
是我的爷爷- 哦
Just my grandfather. – Oh.
对不起,一年级的格特鲁德 特里克和他的爷爷表演的
I’m sorry. First-grader Gertrude Trinke and her grandfather
我猜是感恩歌♥吧
will be performing what I can only assume is a hymn,
音乐剧《《恶魔理发师》》中的《上帝啊,太棒了》
entitled “God, That’s Good”, from the musical Sweeney Todd.
女士们,先生们,请注意
♪ Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention, please?
闻到那香浓可口、美味动人的味道
♪ Are your nostrils aquiver and tingling as well
你们的鼻孔是否同样蠢蠢欲动?
♪ At that delicate, luscious, ambrosial smell?
对,的确如此,我看的出来
♪ Yes, they are, I can tell
女士们,先生们,微风中芳香四溢
♪ Well, ladies and gentlemen, that aroma enriching the breeze
松脆多汁、无与伦比
♪ Is like nothing compared to its succulent source
当然啰,就像美食家所说的一样
♪ As the gourmets among you will tell you, of course
女士们,先生们,简直无法想像这种雀跃和兴奋
♪ Ladies and gentlemen, you can’t imagine the rapture and star
就在这扇门内
♪ Just inside of this door
来尝尝看洛薇特太太的鲜肉派
♪ There you’ll sample Mrs. Lovett’s meat pies
就像外表一样风味甜美的派
♪ Savory and sweet pies, as you see
吃了洛薇特太太的鲜肉派
♪ You who eats pies Mrs. Lovett’s meat pies
包准你回味无穷
♪ Conjure up the treat pies used to be
托比!-来了! 失陪一下…
♪ Toby! ♪ Coming! ‘Scuse me…
拿麦酒来!-好的,妈!
♪ Ale there! ♪ Right, mum!
动作快点!-老天,太好吃了!
♪ Quick now! ♪ God, that’s good!
幸会了,小亲亲
♪ Nice to see you, dearie
你怎么还没走呀?
♪ How have you been keeping?
我忙得筋疲力尽托比! 给这位先生一杯
♪ Cor, me bones is weary Toby! One for the gentleman
倾听小鸟鸣叫有助心情快活
♪ Hear the birdies cheeping? Helps to keep it cheery
托比! 把那老女人赶出去!
♪ Toby! Throw the old woman out!
老天,太好吃了!
♪ God, that’s good!
你身上有多少钱啊,小亲亲?不行,小店谢绝赊欠
♪ What’s your budget, dearie? No, we don’t cut slices
衣服脱下
Take this off.
…我的价钱,我是个小鬼灵精
♪…me prices I’m a little leery
生意实在好的不得了
♪ Business couldn’t be better, though
老天,太好吃了!
♪ God, that’s good!
老天保佑
♪ Knock on wood
对不起
♪ Psst! ♪ Excuse me
亲爱的,招呼客人
♪ Psst! ♪ Dear, see to the customers
好的,什么事,亲爱的?
♪ Psst! ♪ Yes, what, love?
动作快点!-我的心悸动不已
♪ Quick now! ♪ Me heart’s a-flutter
当我跺地板…-当你跺地板
♪ When I pound the floor… ♪ When you pound the floor
表示我准备离开了
♪ It’s a signal to show that I’m ready to go
当我跺地板…-当你跺地板
♪ When I pound the floor… ♪ When you pound the floor
你信任我吗?-我只想确定一下
♪ Will you trust me? ♪ I just want to be sure
当我确定你就序,我会跺三下
♪ When I’m certain that you’re in place I’ll pound three times
三下
♪ Three times
然后换你!
♪ And then you!
三下!
♪ Three times!
如果你…
♪ If you…
没错!
♪ Exactly!
再来更多热腾腾的派!-老天!
♪ More hot pies! ♪ God!
更多热腾腾的派!-对!
♪ More hot! ♪ Right!
更多派! 更多!
♪ More pies! More!
等一下!
♪ Wait!
老天,太好吃了!
♪ God, that’s good!
糟糕
Shit.
我爱你, 爸爸.- 我也爱你
I love you, Daddy. – I love you too.
我太爱你了
I love you so much.
你太棒了- 你也是
You were great. – You too.
你… 们…
You… guys…
太… 棒了!
were… great! – Ooh!
上帝!
Oh, God!
格蒂!跟我来跳舞
Hey, Gertie! Come dance with me.
再见, 格里叔叔. 再见 布洛克叔叔- 再见,宝贝
Bye, Uncle Greenie. Bye, Uncle Block. – Bye, sweetheart.
我开始喜欢演戏了- 是啊
I’m startin’ to like show business. – Yeah.
别做美梦了,明天你还要去挖大便呢
Well, don’t get caught up in the glory. Tomorrow you’re on shithouse duty.
有时候我想…
You know, sometimes I just wanna… – Uh-huh.
我再也不想唱给你听了
I’m so tired of being your little geisha.
我有一阵子挺担心的
You had me worried there for a minute.
是啊,我也担心你会怯场
Yeah, who knew all those years you were nursing a case of stage fright.
不是那个,是其他事情
Not about that, smart ass. About the other thing.
关于搬走的事情- 拜托,爸爸
About moving away. – Come on, Dad.
你不想一个人住了?
Don’t you wanna live alone again?
我更不想一个人死
Not as much as I don’t wanna die alone.
我们哪儿也不去,爸爸
We’re not going anywhere, Pop.
你不去安慰一下爷爷?
You wanna go over there and cheer up your pop?
他没能唱上两句,正不高兴呢
He’s devastated about missing his big singing debut.
爷爷!
Pop!
小公主!
Hey, Princess!
看看你,大英雄
Look at you. Mr. Big Hero of the Night.
嗯,也许要花我更长的时间,呃…
Yeah, well, it might take me longer than some, but l, uh…
可以吗?
May l? – Uh…
好的
OK.
很高兴我终于赶上了
I like to think I come around eventually.
嗯,你就这么冷不丁出现了?
Well, you showing up when you did like that?
真是太浪漫了
That was just about the most romantic thing I’ve ever seen.
说真的
Honestly.
呃,留下来吧
Well… stick around.
也许更浪漫
It may get even more romantic than that.
真的吗?- 真的
Really? – Yeah.
浪漫吧?
See? How was that for romance?
我会考虑的
I’ll think about it.
好好考虑
Do that.
奥利 特里克…
Ollie Trinke…

Hey.
你儿子和那个米娅舞跳得不错啊
Your kid’s cuttin’ a rug with that Maya.
呃…
Uh…
咸鱼也有翻身日
The sun even shines on a dog’s ass some days.
你有咸鱼?
You getting a dog?
米娅?
Maya?
我可以和爸爸跳舞吗?- 那好吧
Can I dance with my dad now? – If you must.
别让他溜走了, 格蒂.他是独一无二的
Don’t let him go, though, Gert. He’s one of a kind.
我知道
I know.
过来
Come here.
想跳舞吗?- 不去纽约了?
You wanna dance? – So, no city?
不去了- 和爷爷待在一起?
No. No city. – We’re staying here with Pop?
是的,和爷爷待在一起
God help us, yes, we’re staying with Pop.
你会带我去看《猫》吗?- 哦,很会利用机会啊,不行
And you’re taking me to see Cats? – Oh-ho! Nice try, but no.
谢谢, 爸爸.- 我愿意为你做任何事情, 格蒂.
Thank you, Daddy. – Anything for you, Gert.
知道为什么吗?- 为什么?
You know why? – Why?
因为你是我的唯一
‘Cause you’re the only thing I was ever really good at.
♪ I got no time for the corner boys
♪ Down in the street making all that noise
♪ Or the girls out on the avenue
♪ ‘Cause tonight I wanna be with you
♪ Tonight I’m gonna take that ride
♪ Across the river to the Jersey side
♪ Take my baby to the carnival
♪ Then I’ll take her on all the rides
♪ ‘Cause down the shore everything’s all right
♪ You and your baby on a Saturday night
♪ You know all my dreams come true
♪ When I’m walking down the street with you
♪ Sing sha la la la la la la
♪ Sha la la la la la la la
♪ Sha la la la la la la la
♪ Sha la la Well, I’m in love with a Jersey girl
♪ Sha la la la la la la la
♪ Sha la la la la la la la
♪ Sha la la la la la la la
♪ Sha la la la la la
♪ You know she thrills me with all her charms
♪ When I’m wrapped up in my baby’s arms
♪ My little girl gives me everything
♪ I know someday that she ‘ll wear my ring
♪ So don ‘t bother me, man, I ain’t got no time
♪ I’m on my way to see that girl of mine
♪ ‘Cause nothing matters in this whole wide world
♪ When you’re in love with a Jersey girl
♪ Sha la la la la la la
♪ Sha la la la la la la la la la la la
♪ Sha la la la la la la la
♪ Sha la la Well, I’m in love with a Jersey girl

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!