谢谢
Thanks.
如果交通还好的话,我还是可以赶得上看你的演出的
You know, I still might make it to your show tomorrow, if the traffic’s not too bad.
你不去我也不会生气的,我理解
I won’t be mad if you miss it. I understand.
好的,宝贝,继续睡觉吧,我爱你
OK, sweetie. Go back to sleep. I love you.
晚安, 爸爸.
Good night, Daddy.
晚安
Good night.
♪ With these hands ♪ I pray for my strength, Lord
♪ With these hands With these hands
♪ Come on, rise up
♪ Come on, rise up
♪ Come on, rise up
♪ Come on, rise up
♪ Come on, rise up
♪ Come on, rise up
♪ Come on, rise up
乔治克鲁尼办公室找托尼,一号♥线
George Clooney’s office for T ony on line one.
安切洛蒂公♥司♥,请稍候
The Angellotti Company. One moment, please.
需要帮忙吗?- 是的
Can I help you? – Yes.
我是奥利弗 特里克我来见亚瑟 布里克曼和安切洛蒂先生
My name’s Oliver Trinke and I’m here to see Arthur Brickman and Mr. Angellotti.
好的
OK.
特里克先生来了
Mr. Trinke is here.
好的
OK, I will.
他们10分钟后见您- 好的
They’ll be about ten more minutes. – OK.
您坐那儿等一下吧- 好,好的…
You can have a seat. – Right, right…
你好
Hello.
哦,老天,嗨!
Oh, my God… Hi!
我来见布拉德
I’m here to see Brad.
他正等您呢,先生
Yes! He’s expecting you, sir.
他很抱歉,交通不好,他还有几个街区就到了
He apologizes, but he’s stuck in traffic He’s just a few blocks away.
您在那儿坐一会儿,我告诉他您来了
Why don’t you just have a seat and I’ll let him know that you’ve arrived.
多谢
Thank you very much.
他们总是让你等,不是吗?
They love to keep you waiting, don’t they?
对不起?- 我说他们总是让你等
Excuse me? – They love to keep you waiting.
是啊,是啊
Right. Yeah, yeah, they do.
他们觉得这样会给他们以心理上的优势?
I think they think it gives them a psychological edge, you know?
我给他们我屁♥股♥的优势
Well, it’s about to give ’em the edge of my ass,
因为如果我拔腿就走,他们就只能看见我屁♥股♥了
’cause that’s all they’re gonna see when I’m walkin’ out that door.
你了解这些家伙吗?
You know anything about these guys?
只知道他们是这一行…
Only that they’re the fastest-growing…
“…成长最快的公♥司♥”是的,我也读过这篇文章
“…firm in the business.” Yes, I read that article too.
好吧,你知道的和我一样多
All right, well… You know as much as I do.
那么说他们知道自己做的事情
I guess that means they know what they’re doing.
应该是的,除非这些发行人雇用其他发行人替他们传话
I suppose. Unless these publicists hire other publicists to get the word out for ’em.
没错,然后那些发行人就雇用自己的发行人
Right. And then those publicists hire their own publicists
来替他们做宣传
to help spin the good publicity they created for these publicists.
当然,他们熟悉发行人他们也许会雇发行人
Of course, knowing publicists, they probably hire publicists
来宣传他们雇用其他发行人
to promote the fact that they spun the publicity
做宣传这件事情…
that they hired the other publicists to spin. So…
伙计,你是做哪行的?- 我就是发行人
Oh man! So what do you do? – I’m a publicist.
没想到我坐在安切洛蒂公♥司♥的人旁边
I didn’t realize I was sitting here talking to an Angellotti man.
其实我还不是安切洛蒂公♥司♥的
Well, to tell you the truth, I’m not an Angellotti man.
我来这儿应聘的
At least not yet. I’m here trying to get a job.
这些家伙在我拍完上一部片子以后就想把我挖过来
These guys have been tryin’ to steal me from my publicist since my last flick.
是机器人那部,对吗?- 哦,是的,你看过了?
Oh, the robot movie, right? – Oh, yeah, you saw it?
还没机会看,我打算…
I haven’t gotten around to it yet. I’m gonna…
哦,你可真够支持我的
Oh, yeah. Thanks a lot for the support though, man.
我打算…- 其实那部片子也不怎么样
I wanna see it… – You know what? It’s not that good.
我有孩子,没机会出去看电影
I have a kid. I don’t get a chance to get out and see movies
除非里面有唱歌♥的螃蟹
unless they have singing crabs in ’em.
唱歌♥的螃蟹?我知道那个,那么说你有个女儿
Singing crabs? I saw that one. That means you have a girl.
没错
That’s right.
多大了?- 7岁
How old is she? – She’s seven.
是吗?我有一丫头俩小子
Yeah? Cool. I got a girl and two boys.
3个孩子?
Three kids?
那你怎么还有时间拍电影?
God. How do you find time to make all those blockbusters?
妈的,如果没那些孩子,
Shoot, if I didn’t have all them damn kids,
我也不用去拍电影了
I wouldn’t have to make these blockbusters.
没错
Right.
伙计
Oh, man.
很酷,对不对?- 拍电影?
It’s cool, though, isn’t it? – Making blockbusters?
应该你告诉我- 是做父母,有趣的家伙
You tell me. – Bein’ a parent, funny man.
有时候是的
It has its moments.
你女儿叫什么?- 格特鲁德(婴儿内衣)
What’s your daughter’s name? – Gertrude.
哎呀!怎么取这么个名字?
Damn! Why’d you do that to that girl, man?
你是不是打赌输了?- 不是
Did you lose a bet? – No.
不,是我原来妻子的名字- “原来”? 我猜猜
No, it was my wife’s name. – “Was”? OK, let me guess.
她给孩子起了格蒂这名字后就和你离婚带走了你一半财产?
She took you for half after she saddled the kid with the name Gert?
不能怪她,是我给孩子起名叫格蒂的
I can’t blame it on her. I saddled the kid with the name Gert.
她难产死了…
She died in childbirth. So…
不,不…- 真不好意思
No, no, no, it’s… – I feel like an asshole, man.
别担心- 不,听着,真的很抱歉
Don’t worry about it. – No, listen, I’m really sorry about that.
我也没去看你的电影,我们扯平了,相信我
I didn’t see your movie, so we’re even. Trust me.
就因为这个才没人在等候室聊天,对吗?
This is exactly why people don’t talk to each other in waiting rooms, right?
也许吧,我告诉你…
Probably. Although, I gotta tell ya…
那些写“父母并不理解”的家伙根本就没孩子
the fact that the guy who wrote “Parents Just Don’t Understand” is now a parent
都是编出来的
completely makes up for it.
我们也是这样,对吗?
Oh, man. We don’t though, do we?
什么?- 理解
What’s that? – Understand.
我是说,现在的孩子,比我们懂得多
I mean, these kids today. From the door, man, they got it all over us.
我女儿就比我懂得多
My daughter has it all over me, I can tell you that.
是的,我家老二,我儿子
Yeah, my middle one, my son?
每天早上我出门的时候
Every time I walk out of the house in the morning
他就说”爸爸, 你对我的爱有多远?”
he says, “Daddy, how far you love me?”
我总是挑一个近的东西”到桌子那么远”
I always pick somewhere close. “l love you to that table, man.”
“不,有到月亮一个来回那么远.”
“No, you don’t. You love me all the way to the moon and back down to the dirt.”
真不错
That’s great.
我每次都舍不得走
It take everything I got to walk out of that house.
你拍片的时候也要抽时候和他们在一起,是吗?
You get to spend time with them on the set though, right?
是的,但如果我聪明的话,就不会坐在这里了
Oh, yeah. But if I was a smart man, I wouldn’t be sittin’ here right now.
我会在家里和孩子玩泥巴
I’d be at home playing in the dirt with my kids.
但你知道,我不是以脑袋好出名的
But we all know that I’m not famous ’cause of my brains.
是因为我英俊,性感
It’s ’cause I’m, like, strikingly handsome, crazy sexy.
是因为我那玩意儿大得吓人,呵呵
And I’m, like, hung like it’s ridiculous.
哦,伙计,我肯定不能算是个聪明人
Oh, man! But I’m definitely not the sharpest spoon in the shed.
跟你说…
You know…
很高兴和你聊天- 我也是
It was really nice talking to you. – Oh, hey, you too, man.
你走了?- 走了
You out? – I’m out.
有什么人可以推荐吗?
Hey, you recommend these guys?
只有一个叫亚瑟 布里克曼的
Uh… only guy I can recommend is named Arthur Brickman.
其他人我可不能担♥保♥
Other than that, I can’t vouch for anybody.
等等,你就是布里克曼?
Whoa, whoa, hold on. You Brickman?
不,我是要回家和孩子玩泥巴的那个
No. I’m just a guy who’d rather play in the dirt with his kid.
托比!-来了! 失陪一下…
♪ Toby! ♪ Coming! ‘Scuse me
拿麦酒来!-好的,妈!
♪ Ale there! ♪ Right, mum!
动作快点!
♪ Quick now!
老天,太好吃了!
♪ God, that’s good!
要抹粉吗,还是捏你的脸(让它变红)?
You want some rouge, or should I just pinch your cheeks?
你要是敢捏我的脸,我可不管什么孩子的演出也要把你揍扁
Pinch my cheeks, kids’ show or not, I’ll put you through the wall.
欢迎大家来到圣玛丽亚学校
I’d like to welcome everyone to Saint Maria Goretti’s
学生/亲属秋季表演
Student/Family Fall Pageant.
祝贺你的孩子出色的才能
This is a celebration of your children and their talents,
好好欣赏吧
so we hope you enjoy the show.
第一个节目是一年级的辛西娅 波德那和她妈妈简表演的
Our first act is first-grader Cynthia Bodnar and her mother Jane,
音乐剧《猫》里面的歌♥曲《回忆》
performing the song “Memory” from the Broadway show Cats.
下面是安修女幼儿园的翠西科莱里,
And now Tracy Colelli, from Sister Ann’s kindergarten class,
和她父母表演的音乐剧《猫》里面的歌♥曲《回忆》
will perform with her parents “Memory” from Cats.
下面是一年级的马丁托拜厄斯和他妈妈表演的…
And now, first-grader Martin Tobias and his mother will perform…
哦,这歌♥真流行
Oh, boy, this is a popular song.
…《猫》里面的歌♥曲《回忆》
…”Memory” from Cats.
开玩笑!
You gotta be kidding me!
你就不能让我轻松点吗, 格蒂?
You couldn’t make it easy on me, could you, Gert?
宝贝,会没事的
Honey, it’s gonna be OK.
你是下一个, 格蒂.祝你成功
You’re next, Gertie. Break a leg.
感谢上帝,终于有不是《猫》里面的了
And now, we have something not from Cats. Thank God.
一年级的格特鲁德 特里克和他的父亲, 奥利弗…