and he loves my kid…
他爱我的孩子…
and he sure does like me a lot.
他也挺喜欢我
And I can’t live like that.
我无法这样下去
It’s not how I’m built.
我不是这样的人
If this is empty…
若这里是空的…
this doesn’t matter.
这里也无所谓了
It was just a mission statement.
只是一篇工作感言
Put your arms out. Let’s see.
把手伸开
All right. Let’s see what you’ve got here.
看看是什么
Hey, Rod, buddy, dude.
罗德 好久不见
I was wondering where you were. How’s it going?
我到处找你 你好吗?
Get out of here. Go.
走开
Where’s your agent? I don’t know.
你的经纪人呢? 我不知道
I know this is uncool to do this now, but you belong with the big boys.
你该加入更好的队
You belong with the big money. You’re fucking Rod Tidwell.
赚更多的钱
Get away from my guy.
滚开 离我客户远一点
Hey, Jerry, I was just hailing you. Just go. Flee.
杰瑞 正谈到你ue4d1走开 滚!
This is a nice moment for you.
难得的美好时光
I’m gonna let you have it.
让你开心片刻吧
Give me a call, Rod. Say hi to Marcee for me.
跟我联络 代我向玛西问好
Thanks for coming. I missed you.
谢谢你赶来 我想念你
What can I say?
怎么办呢?
You’re all I’ve got.
你是我唯一的客户
Hello again, everyone. Frank Gifford with Al Michaels and Dan Dierdorf.
欢迎再度观赏ue4d1
Welcome to Tempe, Arizona’s Sun Devil Stadium where the story tonight is the Arizona Cardinals.
在亚历桑那州转播的这场球赛
They are still alive for a play-off spot.
今晚亚历桑那队表现十分出色
The reason the Cardinals are alive is the outstanding play…
最主要的原因就是ue4d1
the surprising play of Rod Tidwell.
表现杰出得惊人的罗德·廷威
We’ll talk about that too. That’s my daddy!
这个我们也会谈 我爸爸!
Meanwhile, the Dallas Cowboys continue to roll.
德州队依旧保持领先
They know they’re in the play-offs…
这场赛将决定出…
and going in looking for a second consecutive Super Bowl.
晋级超级杯的球队
Who could’ve believed this? Here’s the deal.
依目前情况看ue4d1
If Arizona wins tonight and next week…
若亚历桑那队连赢了这两场球…
amazingly the Cardinals will make the play-offs…
将打破21年来…
for the first time in 21 years.
从未晋级的纪录
Better not mess up for Monday Night Football.
最好别在这一刻搞砸了
What’d I say?
我没说错吧?
Everybody knows he gets nervous for nationally televised games.
大家都知道转播赛令他紧张
The Cowboys continue their Super Bowl mission on Monday Night Football a Christmas edition.
稍后继续德州队超级杯之路
Hey, Shannon. Hi, Jerry. Good game.
雪娜 杰瑞 他很出色
Yeah. Hey, great column this morning.
你的专栏很棒
Thanks.
谢谢
Fuck you, punk!
去你的
Boy, guys, it’s a real bruiser out there tonight.
两队都非常蛮暴
Frank, the Cardinals just refuse to go quietly into the desert night
亚历桑那队一点都不示弱
as their seemingly interminable season winds down.
表现势在必得的企图心
Come on, guys. I’m trying to be a little poetic here.
我只想说些优美词句
Wax on, Al. Wax on.
很好 再修饰啊
Oh, a tough hit on Rod Tidwell. Nothing poetic about that.
罗德·廷威被撞了一记 这可用不上优美词句
I would’ve taken it for the touchdown all the way, baby.
是我早触地得分了
That’s his sixth catch of the night. Split to the right.
他今晚接的第六球 往右场跑
Swenson looks that way, hits him…
接住球了…
and it’s enough for a first down at the 19-yard line.
成功的将球推进19码处
Another savage hit across the middle on Rod Tidwell.
又一记猛烈撞击罗德·廷威
He took some shot, didn’t he?
他还真耐撞
They are working Tidwell, aren’t they?
德州队全力封锁罗德·廷威
Hey, what does Daddy always say? Nice job by Swenson.
爸爸怎么说的? 干的好
“It looks worse than it really is.” That’s right.
事情没有想像中糟 对
He ain’t gonna have nothing left for next season. He’ll kill himself!
伤成这样休想再踢球了
Can you be quiet? What’d I say?
安静 我没说错吧?
Less than two minutes to play. Dallas leading by three.
离终场还剩两分钟 德州队领先3分
Second down and one now at the Dallas 11-yard line.
德州队11码处准备进攻
Swenson back to pass.
后传球
A blitz! And down he goes! He’s sacked for a six-yard loss.
遭夹击! 被撞倒地 他失了六码球
Good move coming with the blitz, getting after Swenson.
很好的攻势策略
Swenson’s limping back. He had too many men in that pattern.
史汪森跛着脚走
They just did not have enough to pick up the blitz.
队员分散没人支援四分卫
Listen up. Listen up. Shut up!
听好! 闭嘴
Ninety razor, X out, on one. Ready?
90剃刀喊1即攻 预备?
Break!
加油!
Okay, here we go. Here we go.
上场了 加油ue4d1
He had a chance to get rid of it, but he had to tuck it away.
刚才球能快点传出就好了
From second and one, they’ve now gone to third and seven.
从2区前1码退到后7码
In the waning moments of this game, Dallas 17, Arizona 14.
在输赢的关键时刻 德州17分亚历桑那14分
Tidwell in motion… Come on, Cards!
廷威左右游移… 加油
Moving back to his left now.
移回左场
Play fake. Swenson protected well, lofts one to the end zone!
做假动作 史汪森守住球 将球传出
Yes! Touchdown Cardinals!
好 触地得分!
What a great effort! Did you see him go up on that ball?
精彩! 你看他接球的样子?
He held on to the football. He’s still down on the ground.
整个人抱住球 他还躺在地上
But Rod Tidwell, upside-down, hits the ground hard…
罗德·廷威 摔得很重…
and manages to maintain control of the football.
仍紧抓着球不放
Oh, yeah, he’s hurt too. Oh, yeah.
他受伤了 没错
He’s not getting up.
他还没站起来
Boy, look at the faces of these Cardinal players now…
看队员脸上惊愕的表情…
as elation turns into concern… Oh, my God. Get up, baby.
为受伤队员担忧… 宝贝 快起来
For their fallen teammate. Cardinal trainer goes to the field…
为受伤队员担忧 教练赶到场中查看…
as Tidwell makes his ninth catch… Oh, my God.
罗德·廷威接住了九球… 我的天
And gives Arizona the lead.
亚历桑那队目前领先
Can you hear me? Blink, baby.
听得见吗? 眨眨眼ue4d1
Come on, blink!
眨眨眼ue4d1
We’ll come back to… Why are they going to a commercial?
我们稍后… 为什么播广♥告♥?
Tell me what’s wrong with my husband.
罗德怎么了?
See, I told you he was too small for the NFL.
我就说罗德不会成功
Shut up! I just got a commitment to the truth.
闭嘴! 我是说实话!
I’m not putting him down. I’m keeping it real.
没有批评他 实话实说而已
Tee Pee, shut up! Can’t you be loyal to your brother that loves you?
提比 闭嘴! 能不能对你哥哥忠心一点?
Get the hell outta my house. Get out of my house!
你给我滚出去! 滚出去!
Get out of my house, Tee Pee! Hello?
滚出去 喂?
Hold on. It’s Jerry Maguire.
稍候 是杰瑞·马奎尔
Punk!
浑球!
Oh, my God, Jerry, I am freaking out.
天啊! 我快吓死了
Marcee, he’s unconscious.
玛西 他失去知觉了
No, I know. Just stay calm. Keep the phone lines open.
我知道 保持冷静 保持电♥话♥畅通
I will call you back. There’s good doctors on the field.
我再通知你 现场有很好的医生
Just stay calm.
冷静点
No, you have to tell me something. I cannot stay calm. I am freaking here.
不ue4d1你得告诉我 我没办法冷静 我吓坏了
Please. You gotta stay calm. Your family needs you to stay calm.
你必需冷静 家人需要你冷静
I know. I know.
我知道ue4d1
But my whole life is this family…
但他是我的一切…ue4d1
and it does not work without him!
我不能没有他
And right now, as we look at it from another angle…
由另个角度再看一次…
all eyes here at Sun Devil Stadium…
这是球赛现场实况转播…
Jerry, I am so sorry.
杰瑞 我很抱歉
Everything that I said about your job.
抱歉曾经对你出言不逊
Just do whatever you can to get Rod to me, please.
请尽力帮罗德 求求你
Just do whatever you can.
尽力救他
Please, Jerry.
杰瑞 求求你
I’ll tell you, at a time like this…
这一刻…
you just hope that his family is not watching this.
希望他家人没在看电视
Check his neck. It could be his neck. It could be his back.
检查一下 可能是颈或背受伤
Blink, baby! Come on, wake up!
眨眨眼ue4d1快啊! 醒来
We love you, Rod!
罗德 我们爱你
Rod, can you hear me?
罗德ue4d1你听得见吗?
Can you hear me?
听得见吗?
Do you know where you are, Rod?
你知道身在何处?
You can see the trainer still trying to revive Rod Tidwell.
教练仍试图唤醒他
You’d love to see some movement.
希望能让他苏醒
Let’s get him off the field. Get the gurney.
把他带离球场 拿担架来抬

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!