My goodness. Look, I got some gifts for you.
我的天啊 我有礼物要送你
Do you like presents? Good. All right.
想要吗? 喜欢礼物吗?
Here’s the Arizona Cardinals.
亚历桑那队的球帽 球衣
It’s the team that Rod plays for.
是罗德的球队
Dropping your laundry off?
带脏衣物来洗?
Would you like a hat? Steelers? For me? Wow.
喜欢这顶帽子? 送我的?
Got some things. Got it in gray too.
是啊 还有ue4d1还有灰色的
Thanks, Jerry.
杰瑞 谢谢
You’re very welcome. Oh, my goodness. Look what I’ve got here.
不客气 天啊 看这是什么
This is an energy bar. This will keep you up all night.
活力糖 让你整晚睡不着觉
See, that’s not a good idea. I’ll take that, yeah.
最好别给他 给我ue4d1
Aunt Laurel will eat that for you.
萝拉阿姨吃
Looks like you’ve got a fan.
看来雷很喜欢你
Wow. That’s more than a dress.
这身衣服真华丽出众
That’s an Audrey Hepburn movie.
像是奥黛丽·赫本演的电影哦
I guess I got revved up at the idea of an evening among adults.
太久没约会 兴奋过度了
No offense, buddy. Jerry, did you meet Chad?
没恶意 见过查德了吗?
Chad, Jerry. Jerry, Chad. Yeah, we did. Am I dressed okay?
这是杰瑞 这是查德 认识了 我这样穿行吗
I didn’t realize…
我不…
Chad, don’t let him stay up too late.
别让雷太晚睡 好吗?
Tonight I’m going to teach Ray here about jazz.
今晚我要教雷爵士音乐
Good. That’ll put him to sleep early.
好 那会让他很早睡
I wanna go too. Oh, no, sweetheart.
我也想去 不行
You stay here with Chad, okay, and be good?
你跟查德在一起 乖一点
Give me a kiss.
亲一个
Let’s go. Excuse me.
我们走吧 抱歉
Okay. Good night.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Give me a hug.
抱一个
Go ahead. I’ll meet you at the car.
你先走 车上见
Okay. Just forgot the keys. No big deal.
好的 你忘了钥匙 不是什么大事
That is the first time I have ever seen him kiss a man just like a dad.
从没见他像亲爸爸一样亲别人
Wasn’t that just thrilling? Yeah, it was.
真让人兴奋 是的
He must really have needed that. Take it easy.
他一定想要爸爸 淡定
Don’t cry at the beginning of a date. Cry at the end, like I do.
别哭 去约会别哭 学我等回家再哭
You all right? Okay.
好吗? 好
Don’t be a shoulder for him to cry on. That’s all I’m gonna say. Nothing else.
别让他对着你哭 知道吗
Keys, keys. Oh, keys. Okay.
钥匙 对了
Oh, dear.
天啊
Ever since you’ve met me, I’ve been…
你自从遇见我 我就…
It was laziness, you know… my breakup with Avery.
我倦怠了 就像跟艾芙瑞分手
You say, “It’s nobody’s fault.” It’s one of the great lies, right?
有人说分手不是任何人的错 才怪
Somebody is always to blame.
一定有一方做错了
You go for it like you do a job.
经营感情像工作一样
Work at it.
花心血
But maybe love shouldn’t be such hard work.
也许 不该爱得这么辛苦
Yeah, maybe so.
也许吧
It’s not every day you say good-bye to a woman like that.
这样的分手也太突然了
A song for the lovers?
唱首情歌♥?
No, thank you.
不ue4d1谢谢
No, we work together.
不了 谢谢 我们是同事
Really, guys, this is like an office meeting, but thank you.
我们在谈公事 谢谢
But I know what you mean.
我明白你的意思
It wasn’t like my marriage to Roger was any good, even before…
并非我的婚姻或之前…
Before?
之前?
What?
什么?
Let’s not tell our sad stories.
我们别互诉伤心往事
I’ll be back in just a second, okay?
我马上回来 好吗?
They sting.
他们会蛰人
Let Chad catch the bee in the glass.
把蜜蜂装起来
No, he won’t hurt him.
他不会伤蜜蜂
You’ve got such a good heart, buddy. I love you.
你真善良 我爱你
Well, this would be good night.
该道晚安了
Good night.
晚安
I’ll see you tomorrow. Big day. I’ll see you tomorrow.
明天见 再见
Well, good night.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Let me fix this.
帮你弄好
Good idea.
好主意
I think you should not come in.
你最好别进来了
Or come in.
或者进来
Depending on how you feel.
你来决定
Same to you. No.
你来决定 不
I have to go in.
我一定得进去
I live here.
我住这里
Right.

I’ll come in.
我进去
Good.

Are you sure we wanna do this?
你确定要这么做?
Oh, hell, yes. Yeah.
我确定 好
How is he? Did he have a good night?
他呢? 今晚好吗?
Yeah, he’s asleep. Good.
好 他睡了 很好
How’d it go with sport boy? Still going.
你约会还好吗? 还没结束
All right.
好棒
How are you?
你好吗?
Treat her right.
好好待她
Yeah. She’s…
好 她…
She’s great. Yeah.
她很好 对
And…
还有…
I know this might be a little awkward, but I want you to use this.
我知道有些奇怪 但我要你用这个
Oh, look. God, Chad.
天啊 查德ue4d1不ue4d1
This is Miles Davis…
这个ue4d1是戴维斯…
and John Coltrane.
和科诠的合辑
Stockholm, 1963.
斯德哥尔摩1963年录制
Two masters of freedom playing at a time…
两位爵士大♥师♥精华之作…
before their art was corrupted…
当时酒廊演奏…
by a zillion cocktail lounge performers…
尚未泛滥…
who destroyed the legacy of the only American art form…
酒廊演奏破坏本土艺术…
jazz.
爵士乐
I put some Mingus on there too.
里面还有明葛的作品
No barriers, no boundaries.
没有区隔ue4d1没有界线
Chad, I got it.
查德 我懂了
Come here.
过来
You know this is gonna change everything.
你知道这会改变一切
Promise?
你保证?
What is this music?
这是什么鬼音乐?
I love getting up in the morning!
我喜欢一大早起床
I clap my hands and say, “This is gonna be a great day!”
我拍手说: 今天会很棒!
Great. You really needed to do this.
真是的 我不该ue4d1这么做
I’m getting him up, so don’t worry.
我去叫他 别担心
What? I’m just waiting for the coffee. I don’t care…
怎么了? 我在等咖啡 我不在乎…
Just tell me one thing. No.
告诉我ue4d1不要
Why are you acting like that? Because I’m worried.
你怎么了? 我担心
You’re putting faith in this guy who, because of the way things are going…
你把感情放他身上…
might not have an emotional marble in his head.
而他却不懂感情为何物
Laurel, please, if I start talking…
拜托 若我说…
You, please. What does that make me, Laurel…
我才拜托 若是我呢…
for taking the opportunity?
是我想抓住机会?
Men are just different people when they’re hanging on to the bottom rung.
男人失意时会迷失自己
Maybe I am taking advantage.
也许是我占他便宜
Does that make me a bad person? Huh?
那我就是坏人了?
All I know is I found someone, and he was popular and charming…
我曾爱上的人…
and not so nice to me, and he died, okay?
现在已经死了
So why should I let this guy go when everything in my body says…
为何我要放弃他? 为什么? 我内心不断的说…
that this one is the one.
他就是我要的
Take it easy, all right? I was just looking for a few fun details.
别激动 只想问些有趣的细节
Well, why didn’t you say so?
怎么不早说?
Well, I don’t know if you’re interested in this one little detail.
这个你有没有兴趣ue4d1
Yeah, what?
什么?
I was just about to tell you…
我正要跟你说…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!