你几天不用上班太好了。
Well, it doesn’t feel like I did.- Oh, oh…
这比上班还累啊!- 哦,哦…
How did you guys do this for weeks?
这么久你们怎么撑下来的?
Because it’s an adventure.
对我们来说这算探险。
Oh, no, this is not an adventure.
得了吧,这哪里叫探险。
It’s getting paper cuts in a motel filled with prostitutes and drug dealers.
手都刮伤了,这客栈里还全是妓♥女♥毒贩。
Oh.
噢!
Well, Dawn, you don’t have to do it.
好了,多恩,你歇着吧。
Oh, no, no, I want to. I do.
哦,不是,我没事,真没事。
I mean, I never get to spend time with you guys, and, you know…
我是说,我平时都没时间陪陪你们,
Feeling trapped in a gross hotel, filling bins with losing tickets
感觉窝在这破客栈里,收拾这些废票,
is just a memory I will never ever forget.
这体验都能怀念一辈子了。
Oops. This one’s a winner.
Oops. 这张可不是废票
Oh, you missed it.Okay. I’m done. I’m done.
哦,你搞错了。好吧,我停手了。我停手。
Hey, when’s the part where you get to turn in all the winners?
嘿,几时才能去兑奖?
Because I will do that.Well, that is fun.
让我来吧。-嗯,那才好玩呢。
We’re gonna have to double check all the…
我们得重复检查一遍。。。
Is there a bar at this motel?
这店里有酒吧不?
州彩票总部,波士顿,马萨诸塞州
Mr. Grazio?
格拉佐先生?
Maya Jordon. Boston Globe.
玛雅.佐敦。波士顿环球报的。
I had some questions about the WinFall game.
有些问题我想请教一下,关于馅饼彩票
Well, Melanie Hawkins handles our publicity.
呃,公♥关♥部是米兰妮-霍金斯负责。
But the game has been a huge success for the state.
不过我们这个彩票在本州很成功。
Not just for the state.
不止是本州
Are you aware there’s a player in Michigan winning millions every month?
你有没有留意,密歇根州一个玩家每月赢走上百万?
We raise a lot of money for schools, but nobody does an article about that.
我们筹来大笔款项资助学校,也没见谁来报道。
Some retiree gets lucky and they send a Spotlight reporter?
然后某退休老人走运了,居然来了个焦点新闻大记者?
I didn’t say he was a retiree.
我可没说他是退休老人。
Yeah, well, you know, it’s a lottery.
好吧,你得知道,这是彩票。
People win. So, wouldn’t call it news.
有输有赢。算不上新闻。
I have a meeting.
我有个会。
Thanks for your time.
打扰了。
– Morning, Leon.- Morning, Jerry.
早,里昂。早,杰瑞。
Made you a fresh pot. French roast.- Oh.
给你新煮了咖啡,法式焙烘。
Wow. You’re getting fancy.
哇,上档次了。
– Hey, Jerry.
嘿,杰瑞。
They said I’d find you here.
说是你在这儿。
What do you want?
你想干嘛?
This won’t take long.
很快说完。
We’re not joining your group.
我们不加入贵集团。
I don’t want you to.
不需要加入。
I don’t really need your capital anymore.
我也不需要你们的资本了。
I just need you out of the game.
我只要你退出。
So, you’re out.What?
你玩完了。-什么?
See, you’re not really as good at calculating people as you are numbers.
瞧,你算数还行,算人就太差了。
So you haven’t really run the math on what somebody like me would do to win.
根本没想过吧,我这样的人会不择手段。
And what would you do?
都有什么手段呢?
Set an army of the smartest kids you’ve ever met against you
你没见过我的马仔有多聪明。
and everyone you play with.
别让我们对你发狠。
We hacked into the state lottery to find where you were betting.
我们黑进州彩票系统,找得到你们,
You don’t think that we can hack into your accounts?
难道就黑不进你们账户?
Your credit? Your identity?
还有信用记录,还有个人信息?
It won’t be hard. I mean…
一点不难。我说。。。
Most of them think a firewall is something in their chimney, so…
你们连防火墙都不懂吧?
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这么干?
It’s just math. Nothing personal.
这只是数学。不伤感情。
Look, you had a good run.
听着,你们还不错,
You made some cash for Mayberry.
给乡亲们挣了钱。
But it’s over.
到此为止了。
Enjoy your golden years.
颐养天年吧。
Hey, so how many days do you think we’ll need?
嘿,这次要待几天?
None.
不去了。
We’re out of the game.
我们退出了。
– Jerry!
杰瑞!
Oh… Uh…
Oh… Uh…
Okay. Uh.
好吧,呃。
Oh, boy. Well, uh…
咳,咳。。。
I’m sad to report that, due to some new variables in the game…
很抱歉通知大家,由于出现新的变量。
Um…
Um…
We’re going to have to stop playing.
我们只得停止博♥彩♥了。
Um…
Um…
I am sorry.
我很抱歉。
So, you’re really going to let some college smartass take all this away from you?
你真打算让几个装逼大学生抢走自己的心血?
The odds that he might do something outweigh the benefits…
相比于收益,他们要是搞破坏,风险太重了。
It’s not about the math. It’s about being human.
已经不是数学了。上升到人格了。
You know, Dad, I…
知道不,爸,我。。。
I’ve watched you spend so much of your life
我见你一辈子劳劳碌碌,
just being overlooked and pushed around.
却总是被忽略,被排挤。
Nobody knew what you could do.
没人知道你有多厉害。
Nobody cared.
没人在乎。
And then you finally took your shot, and you brought us all with you.
好不容易你抓住机会,你还带着我们一起。
You know what you did? You made our little town feel big.
你知道自己的成就不?你让这个小镇有了信心。
That’s why they’re all in there.
为了这个他们聚在里面。
That’s why I was in there.
为了这个我才过来。
He’ll be okay.
他会没事的。
You know why I don’t like to fish?
知道为啥我不爱钓鱼?
No.
不知道。
The last time that I went, I took him with me.
最后一次钓鱼,我带着他,
He was 16, 17.
那会儿他十六七吧,
And I started calculating how fast the bobber was moving
我在看浮标,
so I can figure out the speed of the current.
开始计算水流的速度,
And then I hear him ask me, “What do you think, Dad?”
然后听见他问:“你怎么看,爸?”
And it was at that moment that I realized
那会儿我才意识到,
he was talking about a girl that he liked.
他说的是当时喜欢的姑娘。
And…Oh.
而。。。哦。。。
I had no idea.
我居然没听见。
You know, it’s…
你看,真是。。。
It’s never been a gift. It’s been a trick.
我的数学脑从来都不是天赐的礼物,反而是个圈套。
Your brain tells you
大脑告诉我,
that you see what other’s don’t,
别人看不见,我看得见。
but in the end, you’re just seeing less.
结果,我反而错过更多。
Uh…
Uh…
I think I’ll walk home tonight.
今晚我走路回家吧。
All right, guys, it’s gonna be a big one. It’s all of us now, so make it count.
来吧,伙计们,来把大的。这次只有我们玩,搞把大的。
Go, go, go.
走,走,走!
Roll down’s this weekend.
本周又有下滚。
Mmm-hmm. I know.
Mmm-hmm. 我知道。
I’m just trying to do the right thing.
我只是想做正确的事。
Oh, you always do. I love that about you.
噢,你一直都做得对。我就爱你这一点。
And that’s why everyone in town trusts you to take a chance.
也就这一点让全镇人都信任你去博。
The one thing I have never seen you do
可是我从来没见过你,
is give up on a problem before you find a solution.
遇到问题不找方案就放弃。
What do you mean?
你说什么?
Well, you’ve calculated Tyler’s threat, and the value of the game,
好吧,你计算了泰勒的威胁,还有彩票的价值。
but binomial distribution doesn’t consider the third factor.
可是二项分布没考虑第三个因子。
That as long as you and I have each other, we are not afraid to be stupid.
那就是,只要我跟你在一起,我们就不怕冲动。
You’re batshit crazy.
你真不是好惹的。
– Oh, there’s Steve.
那是史蒂夫。
We’re heading to Massachusetts.
我们去马萨诸塞州。
Ha-ha! I see you! Go get ’em, boy!
哈哈,我看见了。去怼他们,伙计!
出发找人格了。记得喂猫。 -爸
Whoa! Yeah, let’s do this! Marge! Give me five.
哇!耶!我们大干一场!玛姬,击个掌。
Jerry! You’re a madman. Pound me.
杰瑞,你是个猛人。碰一下。
I thought it was supposed to be more without the split.
没人分饼了,不会就赚这么点吧?
Did you check for other claims?Yes. There was one.
有没有其他中奖的?-有,这一个,桑德兰。
Where?Sunderland.
哪里?-桑德兰
Shit!
狗屎!
He called your bluff, okay? There’s nothing we can do but accept it.
他看穿我们了,好吧。接受事实吧。
If there’s a roll down, he’s going to play.
只要有下滚,他就会参与。
Unless we create the roll down.What?
除非我们制♥造♥下滚。-什么?
It takes weeks for a roll down, right?