什么你都说是数学。
It’s like sorting through coins, looking for buffalo nickels,
就好比从一堆零钱里找出绝版的纪念币。
because you had calculated there was,
因为你算过概率,
what, one in every seven rolls or something?
呃,七卷硬币里面就会有一枚,大概。
Yeah. We made $600.
对啊,我们挣了六百块。
We sorted through coins every weekend for a month. I was 12.
我们每个周末都在挑硬币,挑了两个月。我才十二岁。
It was fun.
多有趣啊。
It would have been nice to just throw the football or something.
一起练练抛接橄榄球多好。
Look, I’m…
呃,我。。。
– Hey, Doug?
嘿,道格,
Doug, the Porters lost power in their barn and they want you to come take a look.
道格,波特家说谷仓跳闸了,要你去看看。
All right. I’ll be right there.
好的,我马上过去。
Okay. I gotta go.Okay. Yup.
好。我得走了。好吧。
I’ll be in your business, Pop Pop.
我要入伙,爷爷。
How are you at logos?Good.
你会不会画商标?-简单。
Well, come here and show Pop Pop.
好,过来给爷爷秀一秀。
Here.
过来。
Let me give you some paper.
给你纸。
And you show me what you can do
来看看你的本事,
about drawing a logo for Pop Pop’s business.
给爷爷的公♥司♥画个商标。
If you wanna get that going, push your button.
笔芯出来是按这个钮。
Right there. Push the button.
就这儿。按它。
Bill?- Hey, Jerry. Hey, Marge.
比尔?- 嘿, 杰瑞。嘿,玛姬。
– Hi.
嘿。
Hey, uh, if we’re gonna do this again,
嘿,如果还像上次,
I’m gonna need to charge you for using the microwave.
我要收微波炉的使用费。
We are betting 40,000.
这次押四万。
You guys drug dealers?
你们是卖♥♥白粉的?
No. We’re professional lottery players.
哪里,我们是专业彩票玩家。
I don’t think that’s a thing.
好像没这个职业。
It is now.
现在有了。
Listen, as much as I’d like to see if you can stand behind that thing
听着,我倒是想看看你一直站那儿操作机器,
for that long without breaking a hip,
会不会扭到腰。
there’s no way you can buy that many tickets before closing time.
下班前你也不够时间打那么多彩票。
Can you stay open later?
你能不能晚点关门?
Oh, I’m afraid not.
哦,恐怕不行。
I’m undergoing some marital trauma at the moment.
我的婚姻焦头烂额。
Oh.Well, truth be told,
Oh。-好吧,说实话,
tonight is a drinking celebration with my buddies.
今晚是跟几个哥儿们喝酒庆祝。
Now, admittedly we do it out there, in the parking lot,
其实就在外面停车场。
but, uh, I just can’t have customers in here.
可是,呃,商店里不能有顾客。
It’s a liability.
会违反法律义务。
Well…
好吧。
What if we weren’t customers?
如果我们不是顾客呢?
I have no idea what you’re talking about.
不懂你们在说啥。
What if we were partners?
如果我们是合伙人呢?
Bill, I’d like to introduce you to GS Investment Strategies.
比尔,谨向你推荐GS投资策略股份有限公♥司♥。
I’m in. Can I be in?
我入股。可以吗?
So I’m a shareholder, and I could totally get you guys in if you want.
这样我就成股东了。你们想不想入股?包在我身上。
So, it’s a WinFall, so when the numbers…
天上真能掉馅饼。只要数字足够大。。。
Okay, you’re an investor… Okay, let’s say you’ve got several hundred dollars.
是这样,你成了投资人。。。这么说吧,你有几百块闲钱,
Then there is these lottery numbers. If they don’t hit, you win.
然后这些彩票开奖。如果没有人中大奖,你就赚了。
You in? You got any money?
加入不?带钱没?
I believe we are done.
应该是打完了。
Hey, I got two more shareholders.
嘿,我又找了两个股东。
One of them’s got to rob his parents’ house real quick, but he’s definitely in.
这会儿赶回爸妈家里偷钱。他肯定行。
That’s 500 more tickets.Yup.
还剩五百多张彩票。好。
All right.
太好了。
You want a bong hit real quick?
想不想抽一口爽的?
I don’t know what that is.- Marge?
不懂你说啥。- 玛姬?
No thanks, Bill.All right. Ow!
谢了,不用。-好吧。Ow!
锄头铲子 汽车旅馆
Our next number is 46…
下一个幸运数字是46…
Number 24…
还有24…
And our very last number for today is number 23.
今晚最后一个幸运数字是23.
So, one more time, those numbers are 05, 21, 39, 46, 24, 23…
重复一次,幸运数字是05, 21, 39,46, 24, 23…
– Okay, here we go.
好了,清爽了。
No more cigarette burns, huh?Yeah.
不用他们家的破洞枕头套。
Well…
好吧,
I guess we fire up some of that delicious motel coffee
不如我们灌点这里的汽车旅馆美味咖啡,
and get started.
就开工吧。
Or it could wait till morning.
其实早上再忙也不急。
Tomorrow?
明天?
Oh.
Oh.
Hmm.
Hmm.
《波士顿环球报》新闻室,马萨诸塞州
– The lottery?
– 彩票?
– Lottery winners get a lot of clicks.
彩票赢家点击率很高。
I don’t do clicks. I do news.
我不管点击率。我管新闻。
Do you not see all these empty cubicles?
没见这边裁了好些人?
Just poke around for something.
挖点料出来,
Find me a headline that I can
写个头条给我
throw in the Spotlight section.
放进焦点栏目。
– Hmm.
– Hmm.
Oh, nice thing about this mattress is, we both roll to the center.
这老床垫多好,让我们都滚到中间了。
I don’t think I can get out if I tried.
我都不想起床。
Well, we have time.
嗯,还有时间。
What?What the heck?
搞什么?
Hey, hey, all right, all right.
嘿,嘿,来了。
Got the wrong room. Got the wrong room.
你找错房♥间了。
It came in!What did?
好消息!-你是。。。
The lottery sends a tally of all the winnings sold by the store.
彩票公♥司♥发来中奖单,我店里卖♥♥出的。。。
WinFall tickets won $82,000.
馅饼彩票一共中了 $82,000.
And how many WinFall tickets did you sell at your store?
你总共卖♥♥出多少张?
Just yours, plus six more.Yes!
就你们买♥♥了,还有这六张,
To me. But those didn’t win.
我买♥♥的。不过都没中。
We doubled it.We doubled it.
我们翻倍了,我们翻倍了!
We doubled it!
我们翻倍了!
We doubled it!
我们翻倍了!
– We doubled it!
我们翻倍了!
– Whoo!
– Whoo!
It’s Steve.
是史蒂夫。
Hey, Steve.
嗨,史蒂夫。
Hey, Jerry.
嗨,杰瑞。
I was just checking to see how we did. Um, you know, curious.
我就是问问进展怎么样了。没别的意思。
– I will be sending out an official shareholder report.
我会发一份正式的股东信,给大家汇报。
Yeah, yeah, right, right, but you know…
呵,呵,当然,不过。。。
He wants to know. What do you think?
他着急想知道,说不说?
Well, we doubled it.
嗯,我们翻倍了。
We doubled it!
我们翻倍了!
彩票兑奖中心
Shh.
嘘~
赢钱漏洞
This can’t be real.I didn’t believe it either,
不可能吧?-我也不敢信。
but I’ve been running simulations during the drawings, and it’s right.
不过当时一边抽奖我一边做模拟计算,数字对得上。
If you bet at least 10 grand, the odds tilt towards the buyer.
如果押一万以上,机会还更多些。
Can you get money from your dad?I’m not asking him for shit.
去找你♥爸♥要点钱?-我才不去。
Why not? His name is on a building. I think he can afford it.
为啥不?他都捐了一栋楼,这点钱还拿不出。
Because this is mine.
这是我自己的事。
Do you have 10 grand?No.
那你有一万吗?-没。
I have a dorm.
我有办法。
Okay, that is one slice of pizza
好了,来片披萨,
per person. One slice. Thank you.
每人一片。谢谢。
– Hey, only take a piece if you contributed to the fund.
嘿,愿意入伙的才能拿披萨。
The first thing you learn at Harvard is that you’re here for your future.
你们一进哈佛就听到:“为了将来”
Right?
对吧?
Second thing you learn…
不久就明白了
Is that’s all bullshit.
这都是瞎扯。
– There is no future.
哪有什么将来。
There is just now waiting for you to take it.
只有当下才是你的关键。
I found a flaw in the lottery.
我找到一个彩票的漏洞。
Okay? A way to beat the game every time
嗯,每次保证能赢,
because nobody at the lottery figured out what I did.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!