– Sorry, the motel’s not so great.
抱歉,汽车旅馆档次不够。
– The Pick and Shovel.
名字也搞笑
Perfect name.
“锄头铲子”
Because it’s what you need to dig a grave.
全套黑店服务,管杀也管埋。
Hah. Reminds me of our wedding night.
哈,想起我们婚礼那天
Huh?
Huh?
My dad gave me enough money to take you to the prom.
我爹给钱让我带你去舞会,
But then I thought, “Heck, the prom ends at midnight,
但我就想:切,舞会到十二点
“but a marriage, that lasts forever.
结婚管一辈子,
“And it’s 20 bucks cheaper.”
还能省20块。
Which you spent on a Days Inn.
没省啊,拿去开房♥了。
Oh, on our honeymoon.Yeah.
嘿,那个算蜜月开支。
Well, I’m glad we’re being crazy.
多好啊,也算疯狂过。
I’d sleep in the car if I had to.
睡车里都行。
Well, you may have to.
搞不好真要睡车。
I don’t think this door locks.
这门锁不上。
Oh, it’s on, Jerry.Oh, oh, oh, oh.
噢,开始了,杰瑞,开始了。
All right.
来啦。
Oh, you have the…
哦,你拿没拿。。。
– Cross those fingers, our very last lucky number is 21.
-预祝好运,让我们一起来开奖
Folks, those numbers, one more time, are 23, 45, 01, 25, 06 and 21.
乡亲们,重复一次23, 45, 01, 25, 06 还有21.
All right, folks, check those numbers. We wish you the best of luck.
好了,亲们,拿出彩票对对数字。好运连连!
Hopefully this was your week.Okay.
希望本周轮到你。-好了。
– Well, we got 8,000 tickets to check.
嗯,八千张彩票要对,
– Let’s get started.
我们开始吧。
We’ll probably see sunrise.
说不定还能看日出呢。
The last one is a three-number winner.
最后一张中了三个数。
Oh, good.
哦,好。
Okay.
Okay.
So we bet 16,000.Mmm-hmm.
我们投了16000。-Mmm-hmm.
And the two number winners just gives us free tickets,
中两个号♥是再来一张。
so if we count those as a push…
当作预付款。。。
Which means we made…
于是我们赚到。。。
$21,043.
$21,043.
Oh…
Oh…
I think we’re gonna need more Oreos.
天,可以买♥♥多点奥利奥了。
Yeah, we’re all… No, heck. There’s a little piece left there for you.
是,我们都。。。嘿,看,还有一小块呢,给你。
No.You sure you don’t…
不用。-别后悔。。。
No, thank you.
不用,谢了。
彩票兑奖中心
They just said, “Congratulations.” Huh.
他们就简单恭喜了一句,呵。
Of course they did.
还要说啥?
It’s not against the rules to buy tickets.
买♥♥彩票又不犯法。
I thought an alarm would go off and they’d start yelling at me.
我还怕警报响起来,又冲我喊叫。
So did I.
我也怕。
Do you really think we’re the only ones who know?
你确信只有我们知道?
哈佛大学 马萨诸塞州剑桥镇
Hey, why are there ultrasonic sensors on our toilet stalls?
嘿,为什么厕所隔间装了超声波感应器?
– Bathroom vacancy grid.
厕所空位系统。
I got tired of walking in there and seeing feet under every stall.
瞎跑过去老是满座简直气人。
So, now I know that when the light is green, the toilet is…
喏,现在哪个格子绿了,我就知道。。。
Well, not clean, but nobody is sitting on it.
有空位。。。至少没人坐马桶上了。
We’re supposed to be doing our research projects.
我们时间该花来写调研作业。
I am.
在写了。
Bathroom lights?No. That’d be stupid.
厕所绿灯?不是它,那个太蠢了。
I’m doing one on the lottery.
我在研究彩票。
Ah. That’s way more stupid.
啊,这个更蠢。
It’s not. I’m evaluating
一点不蠢。我在精确评估
the exact odds of winning Powerball versus Mega Millions.
“强力波”比“大百万”的额外胜率。
Okay. Yeah, it’s stupid. Whatever. I’ll still get a B.
好吧。是,还是蠢。管他,至少得个“良”吧。
What are these?
这些是啥?
The smaller state games. I need them for comparison.
小点的州彩票。拿来做参照的。
Sweet. The handicapped stall is open.
不错,残障人士洗手间空出了。
馅饼彩票
Jerry, pull over.
杰瑞,停一下。
Come on, pull over.We’re only a mile from home.
来,停一下。-还有一哩就到家了
No.You can’t hold it?
停。-你忍♥不住了?
It’s not that.
才不是。
Okay. Okay.
好吧,好吧。
Marge, how long is this gonna take?
玛姬,还要多久?
‘Cause I actually have to go.
我倒是想方便一下。
Did you ever think maybe the world wasn’t passing you by?
有没想过,也许你没被时代抛弃?
Maybe you were meant to be here.
也许你注定要在这里?
To work in the factory
管理工厂,
and to care about all these people the way you do,
然后一直关心身边的人?
because the day would come when you could help them.
因为有天真能帮上他们。
What do you mean?
你说的是?
Well, you said the more we bet, the better the odds.
嗯,你说押得越多,概率越有利?
I did say that.
我是说过。
So you wanna start a corporation?
你说想成立个公♥司♥
Bring in the whole town.
拉全镇人参加,
If we sell shares, we’ll have more capital to invest.
如果募股集资,就有更多资本可以押。
Go big or go home.
要么搞大,要么躺平。
Then we’ll split the profits with the shareholders.
然后按比例分红。
Everybody rides.
人人有份。
Will you stop talking like that?
淡定,淡定。
Sorry. I’m just really into it.
抱歉,我有点上头。
She’s really into it.
她真有点上头。
Because she knows it’ll work.
因为她明白这样行得通。
House always wins.
庄家才会赢。
Stop it.
淡定。
You really think people will come in on this?
你真觉得大家会入股?
Yup. You did.
对,你就入了。
Yeah, but I’m a depressed widower with nothing to live for.
是啊,谁叫我是个没啥奔头的抑郁丧偶男。
You wanna buy more shares, then?Yes!
那你愿意加多入股了?是的!
– And that about does it.
基本情况就是这样了。
Any questions?
有啥问题不?
So, uh, GS Investment Strategies?That’s right.
呃,GS投资策略公♥司♥?-没错,
We’ve got a business license and everything.
营业执照,手续齐备。
Not much of a name.
名字不够响亮。
Well, don’t worry about the name.
呵,名字不碍事。
You need “lottery” in there somewhere.
总得提到“彩票”吧?
Well, the name’s not important.
嗯,名字不碍事。
It is if you wanna sell the idea. I took a class on marketing.
好想法要有好名字。我上过营销课。
Well, the idea sells itself. You buy a share for $500 and you make a profit.
嗯,好想法不需要营销。入股500就能分红。
It’s that simple.Do you have a logo?
就这么简单。-你有商标吗?
Don’t need a logo.Logos help.
不需要商标。-商标有帮助。
I have a pig on a tractor.
我的商标:猪开拖拉机。
Yeah. Okay, look, you all have known me for years.
好吧。听着,你们认识我这么多年了,
This will work, and it’ll help everybody.
这个行得通,我也想帮帮大家。
What if we want in,
那如果我又想入股,
but we’re behind on our bills, and don’t have enough for a share?
手头又不够钱怎么办?
Do you accept other forms of payment?
交款方式可以变通吗?
Like what?
怎么变通呢?
Wait, wait, wait.
等等,等等,
Got it all right here.
全写在这儿了。
– Oh, we’re in.
哦,有我们了。
I’ve never done anything criminal like this.
我还从没干过这么非法的的事情。
– No, Shirley, it’s not criminal.
别乱说,谢莉。这没什么非法的。
We’re gonna pay taxes on all the winnings and claim expenses.
我们依法纳税,同时也要扣除费用。
Jerry’s got it all worked out.
杰瑞都安排好了。
Your mother and I are going into business.
你妈妈跟我要开公♥司♥了。
Are you selling her toffee or something?
卖♥♥她的招牌太妃糖吗?
No. We’re gonna play the lottery.
不是。我们玩彩票。
It’s 500 a share.Okay.
五百块一股。- 好啊。
Oh, yeah? Okay? You don’t wanna know details?
同意了?你不想听听细节?
No, no, no, I’m good. It sounds great.
不用不用,我不用。听着不错。
You can see in the first three playsDad, Dad.
你看看我们前三次的成绩。。。爸,爸,
that we’ve increased our profit.
看我们利润增加多快。。。
It’s just not for me.
这个不适合我。
I just don’t understand this.It’s just math.
我看不懂。-就是数学而已。
It’s always just math.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!