我们没法操纵下滚了。
Shit. Shit.
狗屎,狗屎!
All right, let’s break this guy.
好吧,我们打倒这家伙。
He wants a war? We’ll give him one.
他想找麻烦,那就给他。
You want some nachos?Uh, no.
来点小吃?-哦,不用。
Yeah, I’ll try some.
好吧,我来一点。
You know, I’m good.
呃,还是不用了。
Where is everyone? We’re supposed to be betting.
人都在哪儿?不是该买♥♥彩票了么?
Dude, it’s over. Nobody wants to do it anymore.
伙计,玩完了。没人愿再来了。
What? Why? We’re winning.
什么?为什么?我们一直赢呢。
No. We’re assholes.
不。我们成了混♥蛋♥。
And that doesn’t work for anybody but you.
他们没得啥好处,你赚得多。
Fine. I’ll do it on my own.
随便了。我自己来。
– It’s gonna be insane.
好期待啊。
– Crazy.
简直了。
– I told you we should have…
早说过我们会。。。
– Did you get the pretzels?- Yeah.
买♥♥脆饼没?买♥♥了。
This just came for you.Thank you.
你的邮件。谢谢。
Oh. Finally.
哦,终于。
Paycheck?
工资?
Like I’d get excited about that.
那点工资谁看得上。
No. State lottery commission.
不是。是州彩票公♥司♥的数据。
They don’t want to talk to me,
他们不愿发言。
but anybody that wins above 60,000 is in the public record.
但奖金超过六万的赢家必须披露。
You just have to submit a request.
只需要提出申请。
Which I did, for every drawing in the last six months.
我申请了,查询过往六个月的记录
Gerald Selbee, every three weeks.
杰瑞-塞尔比,每三周一次。
Mmm-hmm.
Mmm-hmm.
– Tyler Langford.
泰勒-朗福德
Same drawings.
同期兑奖。
There’s another one.
还有一个?
Huh.
Huh.
Tyler Langford. Tyler Langford.
泰勒-朗福德,泰勒-朗福德
Okay, Tyler Langford, I see you.
好,泰勒-朗福德,看见你了。
Best euro I’ve ever spent.
这是我花过最棒的一欧元。
Thanks, Raj.- Thank you.
谢谢,拉吉。-谢谢你。
Okay, girl.
好啦,姑娘。
Darn!- Whoa!
去!- 呜~
Try one more time, sweetheart.
再试一次,宝贝。
Like a kangaroo.
学袋鼠跳。
Hey, would you hand me a 10 mil?Yeah.
嘿,帮我拿10毫的。-好
Ten mil.
十毫。
Here you go.Thank you.
给。谢谢。
You won’t even buy yourself a new truck?
你都不给自己买♥♥辆新车?
Nah. This one works.
不用,这辆还行。
Does it?
行不?
Not all the time. But I think that’s why I like it.
有时不太行。不过就喜欢它这点。
Hmm.
唔。
You know what?
知道不?
I did buy this.
我倒是买♥♥了这个。
I counted nickels with you because it was something I understood.
以前跟你筛硬币,是难得我懂它。
I didn’t know a better way to spend time with you.
我不懂还有更好的事可以陪你做。
I just knew that I wanted to.
虽然我很想。
You know how it works?
这个你会玩不?
Well, I assume you create spin, which gives it a third axis,
好吧,猜想需要转动它,创造第三运动轴
so that the wind can offset the gravity.
利用风力抵消部分重力。
Yeah, that’s it. Just like that.
对,正确,就这样。
Wanna test that theory?
来检验一下理论?
All right.
好吧。
Fingers on the laces.Yeah.
手指握住缝线。-好。
Oh, well.Not bad.
哦,好吧。-不错。
I’ll work it out.I know you will.
我会搞清楚的。-知道你会。
Oh, that’s it.- Mr. Selbee?
哦,是这样子。-塞尔比先生?
Maya Jordon. Boston Globe.
玛雅.佐敦。波士顿环球报的。
I’d like to ask you some questions about GS Investment Strategies.
我想请教一些关于GS投资策略的问题。
So, you and your wife count tickets in a hotel room for 11 days?
是你跟太太在汽车旅馆房♥间里数彩票,总共十一天?
Yup.
嗯。
That’s so much work.
工作量这么大。
Mmm.
唔。
It doesn’t seem like work.
这不算辛苦了。
I’ve worked all my life.
我辛苦了一辈子。
This is different.
这个不一样。
This is very different.
很不一样。
You send it in yet?
文章发了没?
They helped their entire town.
他们帮助到整个小镇。
The flaw isn’t the story.
重点不是彩票漏洞,
Well, this can’t be a puff piece.
呃,你不能去吹捧他们。
I need a headline.
我要的是头条。
Ah.
啊。
well, we do well on this one, we won’t need the game anymore.
呵,干好这一把,我们就可以收手了。
You know, I was thinking,
知道不,我在想,
if we’re going to have a fund for the town,
如果小镇复兴基金继续运行,
managing it, it’s gonna be a full-time job.
管理基金会是我们的全职工作。
Well…
嗯~
Hey, you think we can get one of those offices downtown, like Steve’s?
嘿,有没有想过在镇上搞个办公室,像Steve那样。
What?
怎么了?
I already got us one right next to his.
我已经把他隔壁盘下来了。
You did? Yes!
真的?是!
In fact, his Corvette is actually in one of our parking spots.
而且,他的跑车就占了我们一个停车位。
– Well, we’ll have to take care of that.
好吧,得让他知道。
– What?They’re moving out the WinFall machine.
怎么了?他们在搬彩票机!
Hey, hey! Hey. Hey!
嘿,嘿,嘿,嘿!
Hey. Bill! Bill, what happened?
嗨,比尔!比尔,这是怎么了?
The lottery suspended our license.
彩票公♥司♥停了我们的牌照。
Why?You didn’t see the article?
为什么?-你没看这篇报道?
“馅饼…
“馅饼只砸少数人”
– Oh.
– Oh.
Hey, buddy. How’s school?Uh, Dad.
嘿,伙计。功课怎么样了? -呃,爸!
What are you doing here?You’re famous.
你怎么来了?-你出名了。
Great move, genius.
干得不错,天才。
Let’s go. Pack up your stuff. You’re coming home.
走吧。收拾一下,给我回家。
Now.
现在!
The high-volume betting groups discovered a flaw in the game
这个高额投♥注♥团伙发现一个彩票漏洞,
and took advantage of it, to the tune of millions of dollars.
并且利用它赚了上百万奖金。
Lottery officials expressed their surprise at the discovery
彩票公♥司♥对此表示震惊,
and announced they will phase out the game after tonight’s drawing.
同时宣布今晚开奖后,将终止这款游戏。
Moving on to our next…
下一条新闻是。。。
The last roll down was today. You could’ve gotten your final win.
今晚最后一次下滚,还能押把大的。
Yes. But even if we found a place to bet,
是。不过就算我们找到彩票机,
it wouldn’t have felt the same.
感觉也变味了。
It was more than just a game to him.
对你♥爸♥,这不止是游戏。
He finally got to use his gift to connect to people.
而是他的天赋终于可以关联到别人。
Jerry!
杰瑞!
What?
怎么了?
The shareholders are having a meeting tonight
股东今晚召集♥会♥议。
and were wondering if you could stop by.
问你能不能参加一下。
Are they upset?
他们郁闷不?
If I told you that, you wouldn’t come.
如果你不去。
– I tried to answer all their questions in the newsletter.
我已经在股东信里面解释过了。
I don’t think they know how to open the newsletter.
我感觉他们都不懂怎么打开股东信。
Well, they don’t have to worry about anything.
好吧,他们不用担心。
We didn’t break any laws.
我们没有违法。
Holy… It’s jazz fest?What?
我的天。。。这是爵士音乐节?-什么?
– Jerry! Marge!- Huh.
杰瑞!玛姬!耶!
– Yeah!
耶!
– Come on!
过来!
Let’s do this!
大伙儿等着呢!
Yeah! Okay, right?
耶!好,来。
Jer and Marge!
杰和玛。
How did you… We missed the final play.
别兴奋。。。最后一把错过了。。。
Oh, no, we did not.