需要好几周才出现下滚,对吧?
I mean, WinFall takes in 100 grand a day,
我是说,馅饼彩票每天收入大概十万,
and then when it hits two million, we know a roll down is coming in,
要攒到两百万,下滚就会出现了。
and everybody starts betting, and Benjamin Button gets in his truck.
然后大家就纷纷下注,本杰明-巴顿(电影角色,指“那老头”)也上车。
But if we create a roll down when nobody expects it, we take it all.
但是如果我们制♥造♥一个下滚,没人会预计到,我们就全拿了。
We squeeze the other players out.
就把其他玩家挤走。
We use our hack to track the pot,
我们黑进系统,追踪彩票池。
we wait for it to hit a million before a drawing,
等开奖前它达到一百万,
and then we bet a million in one day. I mean, we own the game.
此时我们一天内押上一百万,于是,我们掌控局面。
And where do we get $1 million?
上哪儿找一百万?
As you can see by our returns, it works.
从过往记录可见,模式成立。
And with more capital, we can control the game.
若有更多资本,我们就能掌控局面。
Is your dad in on this?
你♥爸♥加入了吗?
No. He… Um…
没。他。。。嗯。。。
Thinks you’re going to college?
以为你在学习?
He thinks I’m studying to be a lawyer, like him.
他以为我在专心学习,准备考律师,像他那样。
But last time I checked, my father never made $1 million in a night.
不过我查过,他可从来没有一晚上挣到一百万。
We have 14 hours to pull this off.
我们有十四小时完成计划。
Get to your location and don’t leave until you print all your tickets.
去到各个点,彩票打完才能撤。
Some locations might push back on printing all day, but do not let them.
有些点会抵触,不愿整天打印,一定要坚持。
They work for us.
顾客是上帝。
Let’s ride.
开工!
– Yes!- Whoo!
好!- Whoo!
– Yeah.
耶!
Hey. What happens if somebody wins the jackpot
嘿,万一有人中了大奖,
and we lose $1 million?
我们那一百万怎么办?
Beyond dropping out of school because I blew my entire tuition?
你说不止是输掉学费、退学?
I think one of those investors might actually kill me.
我觉得某个投资人可能真会杀人。
– Ooh.
– Ooh.
You all right?- Yeah, I got it.
你行吗?-我还好。
Oh. Okay.
哦,好。
I got the key.
钥匙在我这儿。
What the heck?
怎么了?
– Oh.
– Oh.
– Hey!
嘿!
We missed it!
我们错过了!
What, someone actually hit all six numbers?
什么,有人中了六个数?
No. No. It rolled down.
不是,不是,已经下滚了!
No, that’s impossible. It’s only the second week.
不是吧,不可能,才第二周。
It never rolls down before three.
下滚从来没有早过第三周。
It rolled down last night, and we missed it.
昨晚就下滚了,我们错过了。
The Harvard group triggered it on their own.
是哈佛团伙他们自己触发的。
– How would they know how much to bet?
他们怎么知道该押多少?
The lottery doesn’t post the amount…
彩票奖金池没有公布。。。
Well, they knew.
嗯,他们知道。
Jerry?
杰瑞?
Where are you going, Jerry?
你去哪儿,杰瑞?
Jerry!
杰瑞!
– It’s on the freakin’ news. The lottery didn’t even see it coming.
咱都上新闻了。彩票公♥司♥根本就没预料到。
This is so epic.
太经典了!
Hey, Jerry.
嘿,杰瑞。
What, did you come ridin’ in on your tractor
怎么了,你专程开上拖拉机,
to come give me a whoopin’?
过来给我喝彩吗?
Believe me, I wanted to.
相信我,真想祝贺你。
Part of me still does.
内心还是有点佩服。
But then on the long drive here,
不过路上开过来这么久,
well, most of that just, poof, went away.
那点佩服就,呼,飘走了。
And I realized that I wasn’t really angry at you.
我也明白了,其实对你不生气。
I’m disappointed.
只是失望了。
Aw, you’re disappointed in me?
哦,你对我失望了?
No, not you. You’re insignificant.
不,不是对你失望,你不值一提。
No, I was disappointed that I let a selfish kid like you get to me. Huh.
不是,是我居然让一个自私的小屁孩扰乱了情绪。
I was always good with math,
我数学一贯很好,
but it took a long time for me to figure people out.
只是花了好长时间才搞清楚怎么看人。
So, tell us, Jerry, what did you figure out?
嗯,说说看,你搞清楚了什么?
That the solution isn’t numbers.
答案从来不是数字。
You told me that I was playing the lottery because I had nothing else.
你以为我玩彩票,是因为别无所有。
But the reason you won’t share the pot is because you have nothing else.
其实你不愿分享彩票池的原因,才是别无所有。
You think being the smartest guy in the room is all that matters.
你认为成为房♥间里最聪明的家伙就是一切。
But it turns out it’s this room that matters.
实际上是这间房♥最重要。
All these bright, young people helping you get rich.
所有这些聪明的年轻人帮你致富。
How are you helping them?
你怎么回报他们?
Guess you haven’t run the math out on that, huh?
你还没计算过这一点吧?嗯?
Anyway…my tractor’s running.
无所谓了,我的拖拉机还等着呢。
I wish you all the best of luck.
祝你们好运。
What? Just get back to counting.
怎么了?继续对数。
If the Harvard team can trigger a roll down, they run the game.
如果哈佛团伙触发下滚,他们就掌控了局面。
So we trigger our own roll down.
那我们也自己触发下滚吧,
Yeah, we have enough cash.
是啊,我们的钱也够。
No.Why?
不。-为什么?
Because it’s not fair to the regular players.
因为这对普通玩家不公平。
He’s right. It’s not who we are.
他说得对。我们不是这样的人。
But we’re so close.
但是就触手可及啊。
I mean, downtown is back, the jazz fest is coming.
你看,商业恢复了,爵士音乐节也快了。
If we keep winning, we could actually hire somebody to play there.
再多赢点,就真能请人来表演了。
You should get Steely Dan.
一定要请Steely Dan.
That is an amazing idea. We should get Steely Dan.
多好的主意,我们该请Steely Dan.
We can’t win if we can’t play.
我们玩不了,所以赢不了。
Well, this just sucks.
太不爽了。
The lottery isn’t stopping us, but a bunch of college kids are?
彩票公♥司♥都没说啥,几个小屁孩就难住我们了?
Huh, that’s a good point.What is? I wasn’t making a point.
呵,这个观点很重要。-什么观点,我可没发表观点。
Why isn’t the lottery stopping them?
彩票公♥司♥为啥没阻止他们?
It’s because they don’t care.
因为他们不在乎。
Oh.
哦。
That could be our answer.
这也许就是我们的答案。
Always happy to meet with our loyal players, Mr. and Mrs. Selbee.
很高兴见到我们的忠实玩家,塞尔比先生太太。
Oh, please. “Jerry and Marge” is fine.
哦,叫杰瑞和玛姬就好。
What can we help you with?
有何指教?
– So here’s the thing.
有这么个事,
The state lottery was losing money a few years ago,
几年前,州彩票一直赔钱。
and hardly anybody was winning the jackpot,
而且几乎没人中大奖。
so Mega Millions ate your lunch.
然后“大百万”就抢了你们生意。
Then along comes WinFall, and all that changes.
然后“馅饼”推出,改变了一切。
You folks made millions,
你们挣了几百万。
before you realized there was a flaw in the math.
后来你们发现有个漏洞。
You probably panicked at first,
也许一开始有点吓人,
because you knew that once everybody saw it,
因为如果大家都知道了,
that the game would collapse.
游戏就会崩溃。
Except they didn’t see it.
只不过他们没看到。
Only me and a few kids from Harvard.
只有我和一帮哈佛小子看到了。
Which meant that we were pushing millions into the game,
这意味着我们百万百万地投钱,
and, boy, sent your profits through the roof.
带旺游戏,带来滚滚的利润。
So, all of a sudden, your mistake became your windfall.
突然间,你们的漏洞,变成了天上掉的馅饼。
I gave him that line.
这句词我想的。
Yeah, she sure did, and it’s a dandy.
是,她想的,真是个好梗。
So, what exactly do you want?
那么,你们到底想要什么?
Transparency.
透明度。
We’d like the website to show the size of the jackpot.
我们希望在网站公开奖金池。
That prevents any group from forcing a roll down.
防止任何团体制♥造♥下滚。
Makes it fair for anybody who plays.
这样对每个玩家都公平。
And we would like two machines at the Liquor Hut in Sunderland.
同时我们希望在桑德兰小酒馆放两台彩票机,
So we can be together.
好让我们在一起。
These are our golden years.
这是我们的晚年时光。
We’ll take care of it.
我们会着手办理。
Yeah, we’ll be making another play soon.
是,我们很快还会再投一次。
That’s great to hear. Yeah. Talk soon.
真是太好了。-是,回头再聊。
He’s wants to bring in other partners from the firm.
他想带其他人来投资。
Dude, we might not ever need a real job.
伙计,我们以后都不用找工作了。
They posted the jackpot.What?
他们公开了彩票池。-什么?
The lottery changed the website. You can track the jackpot online.
彩票公♥司♥更新了网站,可以线上跟踪彩票池金额。
We can’t roll it down anymore.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!