圣刀?好吧
Bowie? Nice.
好了,开始吧! 很快的
Alright, here we go! It’s gonna be alright.
求你救救我 救我
Help me please..please.. Help me…
等一下! 我想起来一件事
Wait a sec! I just thought of something.
詹
Jen.
詹,你为我而生
Jen, you’re the girl for me.
你不认识我,但你让我很开心
You don’t know me. But you make me so happy.
我试着给你电♥话♥ 但是我被麻痹
I tried to call you before, but I lost my nerve.
于是我用我的想象
I used my imagination.
但我被扰乱了
But I was disturbed.
詹,我拿到了你的电♥话♥
Jenny, I got your number.
我要把你变成我的
I need to make you mine.
詹,不要换号♥码
Jenny, don抰 change your number,
…8-6-7-5-3-0-9…
..8-6-7-5-3-0-9….
…8-6-7-5-3-0-9…
..8-6-7-5-3-0-9….
…8-6-7-5-3-0-9…
..8-6-7-5-3-0-9….
– 他们杀了你 – 噢!
They killed you. – Oops!
可我还活着,不是吗?
I’m still here, aren’t I?
我说,他们确实用刀扎了我
I mean, they did go Benihana on my ass with that knife.
我应该死了,但是…
And it should have killed me but…
因为某些原因…
..for some reason…
…我没死
..it didn’t.
或许你已经死了
Maybe it did.
不管怎么样,那以后的事我都不记得了
Anyway, I don’t really remember what happened after that.
我只知道我醒来…
I just know that I woke up and…
…然后我就去找你了
..I found my way back to you.
我记得
I remember.
我不能让自己伤害你
I couldn’t bring myself to hurt you.
我是说,我是你的好朋友
I mean, I’m a really good friend.
我只是很饿
I was just so hungry.
Ahmet!
Ahmet!
你逃出来了?
You made it out?
你迷路了么?
Are you lost?
你家知道你活下来的消息吗?
Does your host family know that you’re alive?
还有别人知道你还活着吗?
Does anyone know you’re alive?
你跟我来
You come with me.
我们一起找出去的路
We will sort this out.
从那以后,我知道怎么让自己变强
And ever since then, I just knew what I have to do to be strong.
当我饱的时候,就像现在这样 我就像…
And when I’m full, like I’m right now. I’m like…
有不死之身一样
..unkillable.
比如我能这么做 看着!
Like I can do shit like this. Watch!
这很酷 放松,看
It’s really cool. Just relax. Look.
像X战警一样是吧?
It’s like some X-Men shit, right?
你饱的时候,什么意思?
What do you mean, when you’re full?
我妈妈呢?
What about my mom’s Kia?
你刚才怎么全身都是血?
Why were you covered in blood?
你看起来都不像人类
You didn’t even look human.
你知道吗,妮蒂, 也许你应该和别人说这些
You know, Needy, maybe you should talk to somebody about these…
荒唐的想法
..disturbing thoughts.
我们都很担心你
..that you’re having. We’re all really concerned.
特别是齐普
Especially, Chip.
我想他对你可能有别的想法了
I think he may be having second thoughts about you.
滚!
Leave!
别这样,妮蒂 让我住一晚吧
Come on, Needy. Let me stay the night.
我们像以前一样玩男女朋友的游戏
We can play ‘boyfriend/girlfriend’ like we used to.
– 你干嘛? – 嗯,你说让我滚啊
What are you doing? – Um, you said to leave.
学校见
See you at school.
我们在这里为科林格雷祈祷
We’re gathered here to celebrate the life of Collin Gray.
他年轻的生命被夺走…
Who was plucked from the prime of his youth.
大家在学校为科林开了一个追悼会
They did a big memorial assembly for Collin at school.
我们又要开始禁宵?一起结伴同行…
And we had to watch another presentation about curfews…
并且一起安慰对方不要悲伤
..and the buddy system and how to deal with grief.
但是好像没人在意了
But nobody seemed to care anymore.
悲伤是上周的主旋律
Sorrow was last week’s emotion.
当然我们希望这是我们参加的最后一个葬礼
Sure we all hope this would be the last funeral.
但我清楚真♥相♥
But I knew better.
于是我开始调查
So I did some research.
不寻常的调查
Paranormal research.
《为撒旦祭献处♥女♥》
OFFERING A VIRGIN TO SATAN.
…永远吃新鲜人肉…
..forever feed on flesh to…
来打败恶魔
Destroying a demon.
恶魔在饿的时候是最弱的
Demons are weakest when hungry.
但是把剑插在他心脏上会一击毙命
But a blade to the heart is the surest way to kill the beast.
詹妮弗自从那次在我家见面后 就再也没有和我说话
Jennifer and I hadn’t spoken since our encounter in my room.
事实上我跟谁都不说话
Actually, I hadn’t really spoken to anyone.
嗨
Hey.
我买♥♥好票了
I just bought our formal tickets.
你有没有在奶酪蛋糕店订位子?
Did you make reservations at the Cheesecake Factory?
齐普我不能和你去跳舞了
Chip, I can’t go to the dance with you.
什么?为什么?
What? Why?
听着,相信我
Look, just trust me.
你也不能去
You shouldn’t go at all.
– 你在说什么? – 这里不方便
What’re you talking about? – Not here.
发生什么事了? 你要和我分手吗?
What’s going on? You’re breaking up with me?
求你了,齐普 我要告诉你一些事
Please, Chip. I just need to tell you something.
– 你关于詹妮弗的吗? – 是的
Is this about Jennifer? – Yes.
– 但我跟你发誓这是最后一次… – 妮蒂,我很在乎你
But I promise you this is the last time… – Needy, I care about you.
非常在乎
A lot.
我不是和你随便玩玩的
As a person, not just some girl I made love to four minutes ago.
我非常害怕你发生了什么事
And-And I’m scared of what’s happening to you.
– 你的行为看上去太怪异了 – 我证明给你看
You’re acting really fucked up. – Please just let me show you.
好了
Okay.
詹妮弗是魔鬼
Jennifer’s evil.
我知道
I know.
不是,我是说她真的是魔鬼
No, I mean, she’s actually evil.
不是学校那种坏女孩的意思
Not high school evil.
我先后5次去了图书馆 查了有关超自然的资料
I’ve been through the occult section of the library five times.
咱们图书馆还有关于这个的资料?
Our library has a occult section?
是的,只是很少而已
Yeah, its-its really small…
你来看看这个
You have to read this.
– 恶魔… – 恶魔的进化
Demon… – Demonic transference.
当你把非处♥女♥
It’s something that happens…
祭献给撒旦时
..when you try to sacrifice a virgin to Satan…
就会有事发生
..without using an actual virgin.
乐队的那些人
The guys from the band…
想在树林里把她祭献给撒旦
..tried to sacrifice her in the woods.
但是他们不知道
But what they didn’t know…
她初中就不是处♥女♥了
..is that she hasn’t been a virgin since junior high.
现在终于都清楚了 看看这个
It all makes sense now. Read this.
如果祭献的人不纯洁
If the human sacrifice is impure,
依然会有效果
..the result may still be obtained.
但是恶魔的灵魂会进入祭献的肉体内
But a demon will ever reside in the soul of the victim.
她必须永远靠人肉来维持她的魔力
She must forever feed on flesh to substain the demon.
– 好的 – 她在吃男生!
Okay. – She’s eating boys!
这让她看上去
They like make her really…
漂亮,神采飞扬
..pretty and glowy…
她头发也会更有光泽
..and her hair looks amazing.
但是当她饿的时候 她会很虚弱,走路不稳而且变得难看
And then when she’s hungry, she’s weak and cranky and ugly.
我是说对于她来说的难看
I mean like ugly for her.
你懂了吗?
So, you get it?
这个舞会
The dance.
会变成她的自助餐!
It’ll be like an all-you-can-eat buffet.
妮蒂,我想你需要帮助
Needy, I think you need help.
哦,我的天啊! 你不相信我
Oh, my God! You don’t beleive me.
不是我不相信你 只是我不相信这些
It’s not that I don’t believe you, I just don’t believe this.
天啊,这是一场恶梦
God, this is a nightmare.
那舞会呢?
And what about the dance?
– 谁在意这该死的舞会。齐普? – 我在意
Who cares about the goddamn dance, Chip? – I do.
我得舞裙我都订好了 是紫色的
I ordered your corsage, it’s an orchid.
花了我12美元呢
It was like $12.