(I wanna love you,love you, you already know.)
I wanna love you, love you, you already know.
螺旋式?
Slippery Swirl?
是啊,女孩用会增加快♥感♥的
Yeah, it’s supposed to make it feel good for the girl.
酷!
Cool!
Baby you got a phatty, the type I like to marry.
Wanting to just give you everything and that’s kinda scary.
Because I’m loving the way you shake your ass.
Bouncing, got me tipping my glass.
Normally don抰 get caught up too fast.
But I got a thing for you.
I see you winding and grinding up on the floor.
I know you see me looking at you and you already know.
I wanna love you, love you, you already know.
I wanna…
I wanna love you, love you, you already know.
你找到了
You made it.
发生什么了?
What’s going on?
这…
This…
这不是你家,对吧?
This isn’t really your house, is it?
是的,宝贝
No, baby.
这是我们的家
This is our house.
就为你和我准备的
Just for you and me.
我们来玩过家家
We can play Mommy and Daddy.
你还不知道我姓什么吧?
Do you even know my last name?
傻瓜
Silly.
我一直在给你暗送秋波
I’ve been sending you signals all year.
你都没有感觉吗?
Couldn’t you tell?
你让我下面好湿啊
You give me such a wettie.
进来…
Put it in.
詹妮弗!
Jennifer!
怎么了?
What?
你害怕吗?
Are you scared?
我以为你这样的男孩子都是坏坏的
I mean, I thought boys like y豼 were really into..vermin.
天不怕地不怕的
Death and shit.
来吧
Here you go.
内♥裤♥不错,帅哥
Nice hardware, ace.
不是吧…
No way…
我♥操♥!
Shit!
哦,你被针扎了
Oh, puncture wound!
天啊,这太不幸了
God, that’s so emo.
我要你害怕
I need you frightened.
我需要你的绝望
I need you hopeless.
绝望!
Hopeless!
什么?
What?
怎么了?
What?
我是不是弄疼你了?
Am I hurting you?
是不是我的太大了?
Am I too big?
怎么了?
What?
妮蒂!怎么了?
Needy! What’s wrong?
是不是我做错什么了?
Is it something I did?
妈妈!妈妈!
Mommy! Mommy?
你害怕吗?
Are you scared?

Hi.
嗨,妮蒂! 别再叫了
Hi, Needy! Enough with this screaming.
– 你总是这样 – 滚出去!
You’re such a cliche. – Get out!
我们以前玩睡觉游戏的时候总是一起睡的
But we always share your bed when we have slumber parties.
我又不会咬你
I’m not gonna bite you.
你怎么穿着我的衬衣?
How may you own that T-shirt?
– 我他妈在干嘛? – 我的天啊,妮蒂!
What the fuck is happening? – My God, Needy!
我从没听到你这么叫过
I have never heard you drop the F-bomb before.
– 就是你!我看到你了!看到你了! – 哇啦哇啦
You! I saw you! I saw you! – Buh-buh-buh.
慢点说,美女 你好像被吓着了
Slow down, tardy slip. You sound like a sped.
我要叫警♥察♥
I’m gonna call the police.
哦,好吧!你为什么不直接把我打晕昵
Oh, okay! Why don’t you narc me out.
我本身就是警♥察♥啊,妮蒂
I’ve the cops in my back pocket, Needy.
我是个操蛋军校学员,记得吗?
I’m fucking a cadet, remember?
你想从我这得到什么?
What you want from me?
只是来和你解释点事
Just only explain some things to you.
好朋友之间本来就不该有秘密,对吗?
Besides, best friends don’t keep secrets. Right?
你还记得那晚的大火吗?
Incase, you remember the night of the fire?
我被吓傻了
I got really messed up.
然后Low Shoulder乐队的那些人
And those guys from Low Shoulder.
超邪恶
Totally evil.
他们发型超酷 就像是撒旦派来的特工一样
They are basically like agents of Satan with really awesome haircuts.
“Finishing School” performed by Dashboard Confessional
我…我们去哪?
Where-Where are we going?
如果你不想说 那就别说话
You don’t have to talk, if you don’t want it.
你们是不是强♥奸♥犯?
Are you guys rapists?
哦,天啊!我恨女人
Oh, God! I hate girls.
你到底确不确定她是处♥女♥,哥们?
Are you even sure she’s fucking virgin, man?
是的! 是的,我是处♥女♥!
Yes! Yes, I’m a virgin!
我是处♥女♥!我从来没有过性行为 所以我不知道怎么做
I’m virign! I never-never even done sex. I don’t know how.
你们去找有经验的比较好
So..you guys find somebody who does.
知道怎么做的
Know how.
听到没,德克?
See, Dirk?
我告诉过你,哥们 你欠我一瓶酒
I told you, man. You owe me a beer.
他们对你做什么了?
What did they do to you?
让我说完
Just let me finish.
他们把车开到了瀑布那里
So they drove me out to the falls.
我一直在找逃走的路,但是
And I kept looking for a way to escape but…
那里实在太黑了
..it’s really dark out there.
你想去哪,啊?
Where are you going, huh?
今晚是新月,伙计们
We got a waxing moon tonight, you guys.
和仪式要求的一样
Just like the ritual said.
你们怎么不找点东西堵住她的嘴?
Why don’t you guys have something to shut up her up with?
德克,把他绑紧一点
Dirk, get a knife and tie it well.
我可不想绳子断了
Because I don’t want it to get uncord.
我不知道我们该不该这么做
I don’t know if we should go through with this.
德克
Dirk.
你想一直抄别人的歌♥生存吗? 我不想
You wanna work in musical copy forever? I don’t.
好吗?
Okay?
你想成为一个失败者
You wanna be a big loser or…
还是想发财
..do you wanna be rich…
或者和从魔力红5乐队来的那家伙一样酷?
..and awesome like that guy from Maroon 5?
魔力红5乐队
Maroon 5.
很好,那你就
Okay, so I thought.
把仪式书给我拿来,哥们
Go and fetch me the ritual, brother.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了
Alright.
– 就这玩意? – 是啊,我在网上找到的
That’s it? – Yeah, I found it online.
我们今晚到这里把…
We come here tonight to sacrifice the body of…
你叫啥来着?Tiffany?
What’s your name again? Tiffany?
我叫詹妮弗
My name is Jennifer.
很好
Super.
我们今晚到这里…
We come here tonight…
把魔鬼壶镇詹妮弗的身体祭献给您
..to sacrifice the body of Jennifer from Devil’s Kettle.
求你了,求你了…
Please, please…
放我走吧,我会做任何事 我会做任何…
Please let me go. I’ll do anything. I’ll do any fucking…
你知道一个乐队做这些事有多难吗?
Do you know how hard it is to make it as an indie band these days?
我们人多
There’s so many of us,
我们也很聪明,如果你想着逃跑
We’re all so cute and it’s like if you don’t get on Letterman..
或者做出些拖后腿的事 你就死定了,好吗?
..or some retarded soundtrack, you’re screwed, okay?
撒旦是我们唯一的机会了
Satan is our only chance.
我们现在与魔鬼为伍了
We’re in league with the beast now.
我们必须重视这个事情
And we have to make a really big impression on it.
为此我们必须要把你宰了
And to do that, we’re going to have to butcher you.
然后放干净你的血
And bleed you.
这个德克要扒了你的脸皮然后戴上
And Dirk here is gonna wear your face.
放松,脸皮的事我是开玩笑的
Relax, I’m kidding about the face.
但其他都是真的
The rest is gonna happen though.
你知道吗? 也许我们会为你写一首歌♥
You know what? May be we’ll write a song about you.
我想作为我们的粉丝,这很酷吧?
I think as a fan that would be pretty cool, right?
我们用真诚的邪恶之心
With the deepest malice,
我们把这个处♥女♥献给您
We deliver this virgin unto thee.
哥们,刀可是谋杀专用的
Dude, that is a hot murder weapon.
这是圣刀
It’s a bowie knife.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!