You’re totally jello!
你嫉妒的眼睛都绿了 自己还不肯承认
You’re lime green jello and you can’t even admit it to yourself.
别再绑♥架♥我的女朋友了!
Stop kidnapping my girlfriend!
去祈祷吧
Your wish.
“Urgent” performed by Foreigner
齐普说的没错
Chip was right.
Melody Lane根本不是个俱乐部
Melody Lane is definitely not a club.
俱乐部是在人口众多的大城市里 让潮人们聚会的
Clubs are for attractive people in populous urban areas.
俱乐部有DJ和香槟
Clubs have DJ’s and champagne.
而这里只有个自动点唱机 和一个贴满广♥告♥的厕所
All we have is a jukebox and a sticker toilet.
我都等不及
I cannot wait…
要享受这美好的夜晚了
..until I’m old enough to get wasted.
嗨,詹妮弗 你真美
Hi, Jennifer. You look very pretty.
怎么了,克雷格
What up, Craig.
他自己觉得很精明很适合我
He thinks he’s cute enough for me.
所以他数学才会不及格
And that’s why he’s in retard math.
嘿,那是从印度来的Ahmet 国际交换生
Hey, it’s Ahmet from India. The foreign exchange guy.
我想知道他有没有割过包皮
I wonder if he’s circumcised.
我一直都想试试海参(真是雷人)…
I always wanted to try sea cucumber.
詹妮弗!
Jennifer Check!
你不应该用这样的东西毒害自己
You shouldn’t poison yourself with that shit.
这是我的地盘 我要抓你
It’s Roman here to arrest you, in possession.
你要在这抓我?
You’re here to arrest me?
你还没从军校毕业昵,罗曼!
You’re not even out of the academy yet, Roman!
还有2个月了
Two more months.
我就要真的参军了
And I’m on the force for real.
那么,嗯,你是不是要拷我?
Are you, eh, gonna cuff me?
哦,别这样
Don’t do that.
好吧,但是不在这
Okay, not here.
嗨,乐队来了
Hey, there’s the band.
能看出来他们是从大城市来的
You can tell they’re totally from the city.
是啊,还画着眼线 就像一伙小丑
Yeah, they wear eye liners, they look like a bunch of faygos.
你可以这么想,罗曼 因为你是个下三滥的农民
You would think that, Roman, because you’re small-time Gomer.
真希望魔鬼壶镇里也有这样的帅哥
I wish we had more guys like that in Devil’s Kettle.
太有型了
All stylish and shit.
– 我想他们需要两个乐迷 – 不,不,来吧!
I think they need two groupies. – No, no, come on!
别这么害羞,妮蒂 他们就是一群男生而已
Don’t be so J.V., Needy. They’re just boys.
我们有能量,知道吗?
Morsels. We have all the power, don’t you know that?
这两个东西…
These things…
这是我们的小型炸♥弹♥,知道吗?
These are like smart b豰bs, okay?
你把它们对准正确的方向 就会有神奇的事情发生
You point them in the right direction and shit gets real.
– 嗨 – 嗨
Hi. – Hi.
嗨,嗯,我一直很想见到你…
Hi. Um, I just wanted to meet you…
这样子… 我叫詹妮弗
..or something? I’m Jennifer Check.
还有,这是我的朋友
And..this is my friend.

Hi.
我叫尼古拉,这是…
I’m Nikolai, and this is…
…这是我的乐队
..this is my band.
Low Shoulder(乐队名称)
Low Shoulder.
是的,我听说过你们
Yeah, we heard..I heard of that band…
你们的乐器玩的真的…
You play instruments really…
超棒
..super good.
谢谢,我们可是专业乐队
Thank you, we’re professionals.
嗨,对不起
Hey, sorry…
我能问你个问题吗?
Can I ask you a question?
为什么要到这小小的魔鬼壶镇来演出?
Why would you want to play all the way out here in the Devil’s Kettle?
你住在大城市里,不是吗?
You live in city, right?
是的,但是…你知道
Yeah. But, you know what…
和一些偏远地区的粉丝接触
I think it’s really important sometimes to try and connect with our fans in their…
我觉得也是很有必要的
..shitty areas too.
太帅了
That’s amazing.
– 我,我能请你喝杯酒吗? – 当然,喝什么?
Can I-Can I buy you a drink? – Sure, what are we having?
这有超棒的911贡酒
They have this really awesome 9/11 tribute shooter?
红白蓝三色的 但你得很快喝下去
It’s red, white and blue, but you have to drink it really fast…
– 要不然就会很快变成褐色 – 好吧,我会的
..or it turns brownish. – Alright, I’ll drink it fast.
– 好 – 好
Okay. – Okay.
我马上就回来
I’ll be right back.
好了,你怎么去弄酒?
Okay! How-how you’re gonna get alcohol?
我去和招待玩“嗨,奶♥子♥”
I’ll just play hello titty with the bartender.
德克,她怎么样?
Dirk, what about her?
谁,Jan Brady?
Who, Jan Brady?
不是,哥们!我♥操♥!
No, man! Fuck you!
我说那个要请我喝酒的
I’m talking about the one who just went to get me a drink…
天使的脸蛋,就她了
..butter-face princess. That’s the one.
我也不清楚!说真的 我也是在这样的小镇子长大的
I don’t know! Seriously, I grew up in a town like this, okay…
总有这样的女孩,如果她们开始炫耀 她们就会继续下去
..there’s always that girl, if they show it off, they do not give it up.
你告诉我们你是布鲁克林人
You told us, you were from Brooklyn.
我说的重点是这个妞是个处♥女♥ 知道吗?
My point is, this girl’s definitely a virgin. Okay?
– 现在,我知道这样的妞… – 我不知道
Now, I know girls like that… – I don’t know.
别忘了,我们巡演是有目的的
Well, you know, we didn’t turn all the way out here for nothing.
– 所以… – 抱歉
So… – Excuse me.
– 嗨! – 嗨!
Hey! – Hey!
你们在谈论的是我最好的朋友
That’s my best friend you’re talking about.
你说对了,她还是个处♥女♥
And you’re right, she is a virgin,
她也不会和你这样的混♥蛋♥上♥床♥
And not be sleeping with creeps like you.
第二杯没倒满
The second one isn’t full enough.
那些人是混♥蛋♥,詹 忘了他们吧
Those guys are rank, Jen. Just forget about it.
你知道吗? 我想那个领唱喜欢我
You know what? I think the lead singer likes me.
因为他觉得你是个处♥女♥ 我听到他们在聊天了
Only because he thinks you’re a virgin. I heard them talking.
什么?
What?
没有人认为我是处♥女♥了 这要多谢罗曼
I’m not even a backdoor-virgin anymore, thanks to Roman.
顺便说一句,第一次很疼
And by the way, that hurts.
第二天我都走不到升国旗的地方
I couldn’t even go to flags the next day.
我只能呆在家里,坐在一袋冰豆子上
I had to stay home and sit on a bag of frozen peas.
噢,天呐!
Oh, God!
– 晚上好,恶魔湖 – 是恶魔壶!
Good evening, Devil’s Lake. – Devil’s Kettle.
他妈的说的很对
You’re absolutely right at it.
“Through the Trees” performed by Low Shoulder
All alone in an empty room,
Nothing left but the memories of when…
..I had my best friend.
I don’t know how we ended up here,
I don’t know but it’s never been so clear,
We made a mistake, dear.
And I see…
..the broken glass in front of me.
I see…
..your shadow hanging over me.
And your face, I can see…
Through the trees,
I will find you.
I will heal the ruins left inside you,
Because I’m still here breathing now.
I’m still here breathing now.
I’m still here breathing now.
Until I’m set free.
Go quiet through the trees.
I remember how we used to talk,
About the places we would go when…
..we were off.
And all that we were gonna find.
And I remember our seeds grow,
And how you cried when you saw…
..the first leaves show.
嗨,快跑吧
Hey, get out of there.
我知道从哪能跑出去
I know where to go.
好了,没事了,詹
It’s okay, okay, Jen.
– 詹妮弗? – 哦,谢天谢地,你们没事
Jennifer? – Oh, thank God, you guys are alright.
我在到处找你们两个呢
I have been looking everwhere for you two.
太糟了 这里很危险
This sucks! It’s too dangerous out here.
你们想到安全点的地方 比如我的车上去吗?
You want to head somewhere safer, like my van?
什么?
What?
我现在可是在求生 带你们到一个更加安全的地方
I’m in survival mode, right now. I want us to get to a familiar place…
我觉得我的车上就很安全
..and right now, I feel like that’s my van.
好的…
Okay…
好,慢慢的平静下来 很好
Okay, this will help with the shock. Great.
你是不是受惊了? 我看有一点
Are you shocked? Have some of that.

No.
詹妮弗?
Jennifer?
嗨!
Hey!
我们走吧,詹妮弗
Let’s go, Jennifer.
– 我们到车上去 – 我想到你车上去看看
Let’s go to the van. – I want to go to your really cool van.
– 妮蒂,我们去看看她的车吧 – 为什么?我们干嘛要去?
Needy, let’s go see his van. – Why? Why should we?
我们有车啊,咱们走吧
We have the Sebring, let’s just get out of here, please.
妮蒂,别说了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!