Right, Brent.
对 布兰特
Uh, Brent, can I talk to you over here for a second?
布兰特 你能过来我跟你说几句话
Yeah, sure.

Be honest, yo, you’re down with this…
说真的 你在这…
for the fine-ass pussy, right?
是为了这些靓女的吧?
I’m down with this because I love animals, stupid.
我来这是因为我热爱动物 笨蛋
Even sheep?
连绵羊你也喜欢
Of course.
当然
Sheep are beautiful creatures.
绵羊是美丽的生灵
They are beautiful, aren’t they?
他们很美丽 不是吗?
Oh, God, yes.
当然
So that means you’d fuck a sheep, right?
这个意思就是说你和绵羊干过?
What is your damage, little boy?
你♥他♥妈♥的哪里有毛病吧 小子?
You got a sick and twisted world perspective.
你的世界观扭曲病态
No, you’re misunderstanding me, Prince Valiant.
不 你没理解我的意思
I mean, if you were another sheep…
我的意思是说 如果你也是只羊…
would you fuck a sheep if you were another sheep?
那你会和羊做♥爱♥吗?
Oh. Since you put it that way, you bet your ass I would.
如果是这样的话 我肯定会的
Thought so.
我想也是
Yo, this motherfucker ain’t one of us!
这个杂种是变♥态♥!
He said he’d fuck a sheep!
他说他连羊都干
Wait! No!
等等! 不是这样的!
Now who’s stupid, you dirty sheep fucker!
现在看看谁是笨蛋
What the fuck are we gonna do now?
我们现在他妈的怎么办
Shut up, I’m thinking.
闭嘴 我正在想
Is Hollywood near where we’re going?
好莱坞离我们要去的地方近吗?
Is that where you guys are from?
你是从那来的?
Yeah, right. Jersey represent.
我们是新泽西州来的
A Jersey boy.
新泽西男孩
Well, what brings you all the way out here?
那你们来这是干什么?
We couldn’t hang around the Quick Stop no more…
因为禁令我们不能在便利店…
cause of the restraining order…
门口晃悠了
which sucks ass cause It’s been like…
真的很糟糕…
mine and Silent Bob’s home since we were kids.
因为么我们俩从小在那里长大
Silent Bob even busted his cherry there.
鲍伯还是在那破的处
You did?
是吗?
Oh, I bet she was a lucky girl.
我想那是个幸运的女孩
Look, fuck that fat fuck.
操♥他♥妈♥的胖子
I’m trying to tell a story here.
我在讲故事
Oh. Sorry.
对不起
Anyway, we were talking to Brodie…
我们跟布鲁迪谈过…
and he told us about the “Bluntman and Chronic” movie.
他告诉了我们 大烟鬼和钝男 这部电影
So we went to see Holden McNeil…
然后我们去见了霍顿…
and he showed us the internet. And that’s where we found…
他告诉了我们什么是网络 还有一个网站…
all these little fucking jerkoffs…
里面全都是些混球…
talking shit about us.
总在骂我们
So we decided to go to Hollywood…
于是我们决定去好莱坞…
and stop the movie from getting made.
去阻止那电影开拍
And now we’re here.
这就是我们在这里的原因
I have no idea what you just said.
我根本不知道你在说些什么
I get that a lot. So you like animals, huh?
经常有人对我这么说 你喜欢动物?
Sure.
当然
That’s cool. Even snakes?
太好了 连蛇也喜欢?
Well, you can’t exclude an animal…
你不能因为一种动物…
Just cause they’re not cuddly.
不可爱而不去爱护它
Of course I like snakes.
所以我喜欢蛇
How about trouser snakes?
那水蛇呢(指男人的…)?
Ooh. What’s a trouser snake?
什么是水蛇?
What the fuck are you waiting for?
他妈的还在等什么?
She went for the setup.
她进圈套了
Reach in your pants and pull your cock out, bitch.
把你的水蛇从你裤子里拿出来吧
Girls like that kind of shit.
女孩子都喜欢的
Right about here’s…
就在这里…
where the angel’s supposed to show up…
是天使出现的地方…
and tell you not to pull your dick out…
还告诉你不要这么干…
but we bitch-slapped that motherfucker…
你就她妈的狠狠扇他两耳光…
and sent him packing, so It’s smooth sailing.
再把他给赶跑了
Let him rip, boy.
让他去死吧
Jesus loves the little children
上帝喜欢小孩子
Oh, sorry I’m late.
对不起 我迟到了
So what’s the deal here?
发生什么是了
Oh, shit. Don’t tell me you’re…
妈的 别告诉我你要…
thinking of whipping your dick out…
在这个好女孩面前…
at this fine piece of woman, are you?
把它那出来
Tell you what. Look over at Silent Bob…
让我告诉你 看看对面的鲍伯…
and see if he thinks It’s a good idea…
看看他是不是认为…
you whip your dick out.
你这样做是正确的
That’s it, boy. Put the dick down.
行了 打消这个念头吧
You gotta go from the heart, yo.
你必须要是发自内心的
No little perv bullshit It’s gonna work for this one.
别像以前那样胡诌 用在她身上不行
Be smooth.
要慢慢来
Be Don Juan de la Nooch.
学着做个圣人
I gotta go beat the shit outta…
我想在要去找恶魔算账…
two sucker-punching little bitches.
两个杂种
Remember, don’t pull your dick out until she asks…
记住 只有她先提出…
or until she’s sleeping.
或是她睡觉的时候你才能上她
Bye.
再见
Don’t ask.
别问
So what can a smooth pimp daddy like myself…
像我这样的是小混混…
do to help the animals?
要如何做才能帮助动物?
Oh, you really don’t want to help us.
你不会愿意帮我们的
What the fuck are you talking about?
你♥他♥妈♥的说些什么?
Sure I do. I’d do anything for you.
当然愿意 我愿意为你做任何事
I mean youse guys.
我是说你们
I’d do anything for youse guys…
我愿意为你们做任何事情…
cause for the lift and shit.
我是自愿的
OK, well, um…
好吧
Let me just talk to the other girls…
让我跟其她几个人商量一下…
and get back to you.
然后告诉你答复
Why don’t you do that? I’ll be right here waiting.
那你去吧 我就在这里等你
Fuck you, fatty.
他妈的 胖子
Thank you.
谢谢
Uh, you guys want anything from inside?
你们想买♥♥点什么吗?
No, we’re cool. No? OK.
不 不? 好吧
Just isn’t the same, is it?
就是和以前不一样 对吧?
This place licks balls compared to the Quick Stop.
这个地方和咱们以前的那个根本没法比
Speaking of licking balls, man, how about that Justice chick?
说点有意思的 你觉得那个叫杰斯特大女孩怎么样?
She is too fine.
她太好了
And she smells so fucking pretty.
还有她笑起来的时候真美
She has a nice voice, too.
她说话声音也很好听
And that body…
那身材…
fucking smoking.
没得说了
You know, she didn’t tell me to fuck off once…
你知道吗 我跟她讲话时…
when I was talking to her…
说了那么多粗鲁的话…
or pull out the fucking pepper spray or anything.
但是她从来没有生过我的气
You know, Lunch Box, she could be the one.
你知道么 她就是我的梦中情人
Smooth move, Justice.
你和他聊得挺开心呀
Nice going, four eyes. Ow!
好样的 四眼
Why the fuck did you let that little stoner…
你为什么让那几个混球…
throw Brent out of the van?
把布兰特扔出车外的?
Oh, please. If I had to listen…
行了 要是让我在听一遍…
to one more of those stupid songs…
他唱的那些烂歌♥的话…
I was gonna throw him out myself.
我自己也会把他扔出车外的…
We needed Brent, Justice. He was our patsy, remember?
我们需要布兰特 他是我们的替罪羊
We’ll just find someone else.
我们可以再找别人
Besides, I didn’t see you trying…
另外 我也没见你…
to stop Jay from throwing him out.
去阻止杰把他仍出去
Yeah, I didn’t want to blow our cover.
我不想让他们识破我们
Cover, schmover. You all hated his songs, too.
行了 你们也都讨厌他的歌♥
Not as much as I hate you.
但是我更讨厌你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!