Let’s kick them out.
把他们赶下车吧
We’ve got a mystery to solve.
我们还有别的事要做
The only mystery here is why we take our cues…
我们唯一没解开的迷是…
from a dick in a neckerchief.
你为什么用手绢打飞机(手♥淫♥)?
Keep it up, beatnik.
你也好不到哪去
I’ll feed you to the fucking dog!
我他妈的把你喂狗了
I can’t take all of this fighting!
我受够了
Youse guys need to turn those frowns upside down.
你们应该放松一下了
And I got just the thing for that.
我正好有能缓解压力的东西
We call it…
我们叫它…
Hi, Ray and Rirent Rob.
嘿 你们好!
I think they passed out. Great.
我看他们晕过去了 太好了
What do we do with them now?
我们要把他们怎么样现在?
Let’s cut out their kidneys and sell it to the black market…
把他们肾切出来 拿到黑市上卖♥♥了…
and leave them in a seedy motel bathtub full of ice.
然后把他们到汽车旅馆里的浴缸里
No, no, no!
不要! 不要! 不要呀!
You see something? See anything?
你看到什么了吗?
Fuck, man, I had a horrible dream.
操 我做了个噩梦!
Yo, man, I’m hungry. Where can we get some breakfast?
我饿了 那里有早餐吃?
Ooh, check that shit out, man, the internet.
快来看 有网上了
Let’s see if those fucks wrote something new…
让我们看看那些混♥蛋♥们有没有…
about us and that stupid-ass flick.
发关于我们的新帖子上来
Any movie based on Jay and Silent Bob…
任何改编自杰和鲍伯的电影…
are gonna lick balls…
都会很难看…
because they both, in fact, lick balls.
因为他们两个就不是什么好东西
Motherfucker.
混♥蛋♥
It’s time we wrote something back.
是我们该写点什么的时候了
Type this shit down.
我说你打
All you motherfuckers are gonna pay.
你们这些混♥蛋♥总有一天会付出代价的
You all are the ones who are the ball-lickers.
你们这帮舔屁♥眼♥的
We’re gonna fuck your mothers while you watch…
我要操你们全家…
and cry like little whiny bitches.
操你们祖宗十八代
Once we get to Hollywood and find those Miramax fucks…
只要我们一到好莱坞找到…
who is making the movie…
拍电影的米尔马♥克♥思♥公♥司♥…
we’re gonna make them eat our shit…
我会让他们吃我们拉出来的屎…
then shit out our shit…
再让他们把它拉出来…
and then eat their shit that’s made up of our shit…
再让他们吃进去…
that we made them eat.
再拉出来
And then all you motherfucks are next.
然后就轮到你们了
Love, Jay and Silent Bob.
亲爱的 杰和鲍伯
That’ll show those fucks.
让这帮混♥蛋♥瞧一瞧
Now we can eat our Egg-a-Mooby Muffin…
现在我们可以吃早饭了…
then get back on the road…
然后继续赶路…
go to Hollywood, and stop those fucks…
去好莱坞 阻止他们…
from making that movie.
拍摄那部电影
No more hairy-bush nuns, no more dogs.
不要再碰到修女和那只会说话的狗了
We keep our eye on the prize and let nothing…
我们一定要重视这件事…
and I mean nothing, distract us.
不要让任何事干扰我们
Holy shit.
妈的
Oh, my God.
我的天呀
Do you get free refills with that?
你还会用它接水吗?
Oh, what, this?
什么? 这个?
No, I use this for protection, you know…
我把它当保险套用 你知道啦…
so no guys try to grab my shit or anything.
这样就没人能碰到它了
Ha! Hi, I’m Justice.
我叫杰斯特
And I am so fucking yours.
我太喜欢你了
I mean, hi. I’m Jay…
叫我杰…
and this is my hetero life mate Silent Bob.
这是我最好的哥们儿 鲍伯
It’s nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Justice, huh?
杰斯特
That’s a nice name.
好名字
Jay and Justice
杰和杰斯特
Sitting in a tree
做在树上
F-U-C-K-l-N-G
干那事
So, you come around here often?
你经常来这
Oh, I’m not from around here.
我不住在这儿
My friends and I are on a road trip.
我和我朋友正在旅行
Your friends, huh? Where they at?
你朋友? 在哪?
Oh. Let’s see.
让我找找
Out there by that van.
在面包车那儿
Dude, I think I just filled the cup.
我靠 我想我已经射满一整杯的精♥液♥了
Ladies, ladies, ladies.
女士们 小姐们
Jay and Silent Bob are in the hiz-house.
杰和鲍伯要和你们同行了
Who the fuck are these guys?
这两个家伙他妈的是谁?
This is Jay and Silent Bob.
这是杰 还有鲍伯
Guys, this is Sissy…
这位是 西丝…
Missy, and Chrissy. Here.
米丝 和 克丽丝
Where the fuck did they come from?
他们是从哪来的?
I met them inside. They’re gonna hitch a ride.
我在店里认识他们的 他们想搭个顺风车
Yeah, I don’t know if that’s such a good idea, Jussy.
我不认为这是个好主意
Sure it is, Juggs.
怎么不是? 佳吉
Oh, my God.
我的天
He just called Sissy “Juggs.”
他刚才把 西丝 叫成了 佳吉
I’m on it. Chrissy, no.
我要动手了 克丽丝 别
We’re in the middle of suburbia, Chrissy.
我们还有事
Let’s try and act like it.
我们不能有闪失
What’s with the knife? We having cake or something?
拿刀出来干什么? 我们要吃蛋糕?
Shit. He’s retarded to boot.
妈的 他是蠢到家了
Yo, she called you retarded.
她刚刚叫你蠢猪
What is wrong with you, Justice?
你怎么回事 杰斯特?
You do remember where we’re going, don’t you?
你知道我们要去哪 对吧?
And we have a job to do?
我们有事要做
They’re just gonna tag along for a few miles.
他们只搭了几英里就下车
They won’t get in the way, I swear.
他们不会碍事的 我发誓
I swear, I don’t know what’s going on…
我发誓 我不知道…
in your fucking brain lately.
你♥他♥妈♥的脑子里到底在想什么?
Please?
求你了
Look, fine. They can ride with us…
好吧 他们可以留下…
but they are so out of here before we get to Boulder.
但在我们到达博尔德前 他们一定要下车
Honest Injun. Honest Injun.
没问题 没问题
Shut up.
闭嘴
God, I can’t believe what a pushover you are.
天啊 我没想到你这么快就同意了
I can’t believe fine-ass bitches like yourself eat that shit.
我简直不敢相信像你这样的漂亮女孩 会吃这种东西
Don’t you know fast food makes girls fart?
难道你不知道女孩吃快餐会放屁?
Hey, what’s all this talk about farting?
你们谈论放屁干什么?
Hi, Brent.
布兰特
This is Brent.
这是布兰特
He’s with us, too.
他也是和我们一起的
Brent, tell these sillies that girls don’t fart.
告诉这帮笨蛋们女孩不要放屁
Oh, of course they don’t. Only skeevy stoners fart.
他们当然不放屁 只有变♥态♥烟鬼会放屁
What up, homies?
你们好 哥们儿们
Wow. Three guys, four girls. What’s the count, boys?
三个男孩 四个女孩 让我们好好玩玩
Let’s rock.
摇滚
What are you guys, like a cover band or something?
你们是干什么的? 业余歌♥手?
We’re the Kansas State chapter of SAAC…
我们是堪萨斯州的…
Students Against Animal Cruelty.
反虐待动物学生组织
And we’re on our way to Colorado…
我们正要去卡里兰多…
to give Provasik a piece of our minds.
去 普若维克 做宣传
What the fuck are you bitches babbling about?
你们几个小妞在说些什么?
Watch the language, little boy.
嘴放干净点 小子
There’s females present. Huh.
车上有女孩子
Provasik Pharmaceuticals…
普若维克制药…
is a medical lab where they perform…
是一家医药实验室的名字…
gross experiments on animals.
他们对动物进行残忍♥试验
What kind of animals are we talking about here?
什么样的动物?
Bears, rhinos, and shit?
熊 犀牛?
No, more like dogs, cats, rabbits, muskrats, beavers.
不是 大多是狗 猫 兔子之类的
Heck, even monkeys.
还有猴子
If we don’t speak up for them, who will?
如果我们不替他们说话 又有谁会呢?
Right, Jussy?
对吧?