That’s all right. I’m a junkie with a monkey.
我是个和猴子在一起的小混混
If I go to prison, will you wait for me?
如果我真去监狱了 你会等我吗?
I don’t know.
我不知道?
Will you fuck me when you get out?
你出来后还会和我做♥爱♥吗?
Don’t change the subject. Will we fuck when you get out?
别转移话题 你会和我做♥爱♥吗?
Snoogans.
努努
Wow, there’s a lot of love in the room.
屋子里充满了爱意
Regardless of what you may have heard…
不管你听了些什么…
I do not kiss guys.
我不和男人接吻
OK. Play it cool, hotshot.
那你就继续装酷吧
Sorry, Justice. We gotta go.
对不起 杰斯特 我们必须要走了
Hey, stop stealing monkeys.
别再偷猴子了
Fuck you. Fair enough.
他妈的 很公平
Wait for me.
等我
What, here?
就在这等?
Well, boys, you’re rich, in love…
你们现在有钱了…
Well, you’re in love.
还找到了自己的最爱
To top it off, you got your own monkey.
再加上 你还有自己的猴子
What more could two guys from Jersey possibly want?
你们这俩泽西小子还想要什么?
Well, to have these fucks stop talking shit about us…
去阻止那些在网上…
on the internet for starters.
骂我们的人
What have I been telling you?
我都跟你们说什么啦?
There’s not much you can do to stop that.
这种事你们是阻止不了的
Well, short of showing up at all their houses…
突然出现在他们门前…
and beating the shit out of them, I guess.
然后狠狠的揍他们一顿 我想
You know, with all the money we’re making, man…
用我们赚来的钱…
we could buy a lot of plane tickets.
能买♥♥很多飞机票的
Do you post as “Magnolia Fan” on Moviepoopshoot.com?
是你在那电影网站上发表的署名为 木兰崇拜者 的文章?
Yeah.

Did you write… Fuck Jay and Silent Bob.
是你写的… 操♥他♥妈♥的杰和鲍伯
Fuck them and their stupid asses?
连他们的屁♥眼♥一起操?
Yeah. A while ago. So?
对 很久以前了 怎么了?
On Moviepoopshoot.com…
在网站上…
did you say Jay and Silent Bob are…
你有没有说杰和鲍伯…
quote… fucking clown shoes, and if they were real…
他妈的 如果你们真有其人的话…
I’d kick the shit out of them for being so stupid?
我会把他们屎打出来 因为他们太傻了?
Yeah. Really?
是的 真的吗?
That’s right. That’s it.
对 是这样的
Right. That’s right.
对 是的
That’s right.
对对对
That’s right. Right.

Right.

That’s beautiful, man.
真好看
Now that was worse than “Clash of the Titans.”
这比 魔岛屠龙 还难看
I can’t believe Judi Dench played me.
我不敢相信 朱迪·丹奇 扮演我
Heh. Remind me to renew that restraining order.
记住提醒我那个限制令
Why?
什么?
Cause I’m gonna blast that flick on the internet tonight.
因为我要上网去骂他们
Why can’t Hollywood ever make a decent comic book movie?
为什么好莱坞从来都不改编些好漫画?
Tell them, SteveDave. Would you stop saying that?
告诉他们 史蒂夫 你有完没完?
Well…that was just another paean to male adolescence…
又是一部青春剧…
and its refusal to grow up.
没人想长大
Yeah, sis, but it was better than “Mallrats.”
不过要比 耍酷一族 好看
At least Holden had the good sense…
至少霍顿的想法还不错…
to keep his name off of it.
没有把自己的名字加进去
Why wouldn’t Miramax option his other comic instead…
为什么 米尔马科斯 不能用另选一本…
the one with you and him and your “relationship”?
写你和他的特殊关系那本?
What, “Chasing Amy”? That’d never work as a movie.
什么? 追艾米那本? 那个永远也搬不上银幕的
But…
但是…
I’m so fucking embarrassed.
我太难为情了
Well, honey, you should be.
亲爱的 这很自然
Took your characters and turned them…
把你的内心世界改编成…
into one 90-minute-long gay joke.
90分钟的同性恋笑话
It’s like watching “Batman and Robin” again.
就好像是在看 蝙蝠侠 一样
Thanks. That means a lot coming from the guy…
那就说很大一部份来自…
who pretends to be Shaft…
装酷的那个人
as opposed to the guy who takes shaft.
和他的对头
Uh-uh. I don’t hear you complaining nightly.
我不想听你唠叨一晚
I don’t get out to the movies much…
我不太爱看电影…
but I just have to say “Bluntman and Chronic”…
但是我必须说 大烟鬼和钝男…
was blunt-tastic.
真是太好看了
Are these leg cuffs really necessary?
真的需要用脚链铐我吗?
Don’t make me shoot you, Justice.
别让我开枪打你 杰斯特
The party’s across the street…
派对就在对面街上…
featuring the greatest band in the world!
世界上最好的乐队也来了
Morris Day and the Time!
莫里斯戴 的时间乐队

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!