so for all we know, they could already be on the lot.
我们知道的是 他们很可能已经开始行动了
Shit!
妈的!
Ben Affleck and Matt Damon…
本·阿弗勒克 和 马特·达盟
are shooting a project on the lot.
正在场地拍摄
Have you seen them roaming around?
看到他们了吗?
No, Steve, but…
没有斯蒂夫 但是…
OK.
好
He’s got a pass. Let him in.
他有通行证 让他们进去
We gotta play this just right.
我们的装得像点儿
Hey! You don’t have a pass!
你们没有通行证!
I hate how fake Hollywood is.
我真♥他♥妈♥的讨厌好莱坞的虚假!
Where do you think you’re going?
你们要去哪?
Get off of me!
放开我!
Don’t.
别!
Echo Base, I’ve got a 10-07…
总部 我这里10-07号♥情况…
two unauthorized on the lot, requesting backup.
抓了两个可疑的人 叫后援
I thought that was a 10-82.
我以为那是10-82.
No, sir, a 10-82 is disappearing a dead hooker…
不是 10-82号♥情况 是用在妓♥女♥消失时候的…
from Ben Affleck’s trailer.
是从 本·阿弗勒克 的恐怖片沿用而来的
Ooh, that Affleck. Backup on the way.
噢 是这样的 后援马上到
Hey, I’ll make you a deal.
我们谈笔交易好吗?
This guy will suck your dick off if you let us go.
他可以给你口♥交♥ 如果你放我们走
Heh. Contrary to what you believe…
和你想象的不同…
not everyone in the industry is a homosexual.
干电影这行的不都是同性恋
How about this deal?
那这样如何?
He’ll suck my dick while you watch and jerk off.
他给我口♥交♥ 你在边看边打手抢
All right.
行
Make it fast…and sexy.
动作快点…性感些
It’s either this or jail…
不这么干的话我们就进监狱…
and you know what they do to you in jail.
反正进去也得干这事
I was a guard.
他说得对 我以前是狱警
All right.
好吧
And after It’s all over, you say…
口♥交♥完之后 你们还要说…
Oh, what a lovely tea party.
真是太爽了!
What the fuck you waiting for, bitch?
你♥他♥妈♥得还等什么?
Start sucking. Bong-ing!
开始干吧
Worth a shot.
这么干值
Like a shot in your fucking mouth, you gay bitch.
去死把你
Ew, dude, you were really gonna suck my dick.
难道你真的要给我口♥交♥?
All right, now, remember what I said.
好的现在 记住我说的
Do not look at Ben or Matt directly in the eyes…
不要直视 本和马特 的眼睛…
or you will be fired.
不然你会被炒鱿鱼的
Does everybody understand that?
每个人都明白了吗?
Thank you.
谢谢!
You frosted your hair, though.
你换发型了 厉害
Yeah, I frosted my hair, but it looks good.
是的 看起来还行
This has got to be the Bluntman flick.
必须看起来像电影里的人
There’s those two fucks from the Mork movie.
莫克电影里的两个混♥蛋♥
Lips, teeth, tongue, or lion face?
嘴唇 牙齿 舌头 还是狮子脸
Lion face. Ha!
狮子脸
Lemon face. Ooh.
柠檬脸
Lion face. Ha!
狮子脸
Lemon face. Ooh.
柠檬脸
Break it down. Where we taking it from, Gus?
好了 我们要从什么时候开始?
Gus?
格斯
I’m busy.
我很忙
You’re a true artist, Gus.
你是个真正的艺术家 格斯
Just take it from, “It’s a good course.”
就从 这是门好课程 开始吧
What, you’re the director now? Hey, shove it, “Bounce” boy.
什么? 你现在是导演? 吃惊吗?
Let’s remember who talked who…
让我们搞清楚…
into doing this shit in the first place.
是谁让谁干这事的
I mean, talking me into “Dogma” is one thing, but this is…
我的意思是让我演 天条 是一回事 但是…
Look, I’m sorry I dragged you away…
恨抱歉我把你从哪个…
from whatever gay serial killers…
喜欢骑马 打高尔夫球的…
who ride horses and like to play golf…
同性恋连环杀手角色拉出来…
touchy-feely picture you’re gonna do this week.
这周 你要拍一些感情戏
I take it you haven’t seen “Forces of Nature.”
我想你还没看过 自然的力量 这部电影吧?
You’re like a child. What do I keep telling you?
你就像个小孩 我总跟你说什么来着?
You gotta do the safe picture, then you do the art picture.
先把名声打响了之后 再忙着赚钱也不迟
Then sometimes you gotta do the payback picture…
有时候你还要拍些赔本的电影…
cause your friend says you owe him.
因为你的朋友说 你欠他的
Then sometimes you gotta go back to the well.
有些时候你一定要友善.
Yeah, and sometimes you do “Reindeer Games.”
有时候你要很一点
See, that’s just mean.
你看 这很不好
All we gotta do is figure out how to get closer to them.
我们要学会的是要如何接近他们
Get over…OK, you, little kid, you’re here.
过去的就让它过去吧
Your buddy’s right here.
你的搭档就在这儿
Just stand there and react.
就站在这 然后表演
Don’t say anything… especially you.
什么也别说… 特别是你
All right, people!
好了 大家准备好!
That’s pretty funny.
真搞笑
Lock it up, we’re going for picture.
清场 我们要开拍了
Make it happen, guys.
大家努力点
Get your fucking hands off me.
别她妈的碰我
Fuck off, will you?
滚开
All right. On the count of three…
好 数到三…
we rush these fucks and beat the shit out of them…
我们冲过去揍匾他们
cause if they’re all fucked up…
把他们屎打出来…
they can’t make that movie, right?
看他们还能拍电影不?
Ready?
准备好了?
“Good Will Hunting 2, Hunting Season”…
心灵捕手2 狩猎季节
scene 16, take 5.
场景16 第5节
Think about the paycheck. OK.
想想薪水 OK.
So, action, Gus, or…
开拍还是…
Jesus, Ben, I said I’m busy. Busy.
本 我说过了我很忙 很忙
Yeah, I do remember the class…
对 我还记得班级里…
but frankly, I found it rather elementary.
但是 我觉得那太简单了
I remember that class.
我还记得那个班
It was just between recess and lunch.
是在午餐和午休之间的
Are we gonna have a problem…again?
我们还会出问题吗?
I was still just hoping you might be able…
我就是希望你能…
to give me a little insight into the Southern colonies!
给我点关于南方殖民地的指导
See, Wood says…
伍德 说…
What’d I say? What’d I tell you?
我说什么了? 我跟你说什么了?
You’d be back in here regurgitating Gordon Wood.
你会要回来反串 戈登·伍德
But you forgot about Vickers.
但是你把威格斯忘了
No, I just read Vickers, so I’m up on inherited wealth, Hunting.
不 我刚读了威格斯 我要继承财产了
But you’re no longer the angry, brilliant young mind…
你不再生气了? 天才?…
you once were, just itching to vent your frustrations.
你曾经是个天才
No, you stopped hitting the books…
但是你不思进取…
with a vengeance, and now I’ve read shit…
我现在读了…
you haven’t even heard about yet.
你还没听说吧?
Face facts, my friend.
实情 我的朋友
You’re just no longer that good… Will Hunting.
你没有以前那么厉害了… 威尔
Now how do you like them apples?
你现在还喜欢吗?
I don’t like the sound of them apples, Will.
我不喜欢 威尔
What are we gonna do?
我们怎么办现在?
Chuckie? Yeah?
查克 嗯
It’s hunting season.
狩猎的季节
Applesauce, bitch.
苹果酱 混♥蛋♥
Sorry to interrupt, sirs…
对不起打断你们…
but we’ve got a 10-07 on our hands.
但是我们遇到了10-07号♥紧急情况
Ah, Jesus. Again, Ben?
天啊 又来了 本?
No, bullshit!
扯谈
Cause I wasn’t with a hooker today. Ha ha!
今天没和妓♥女♥在一起
There they are!
他们在那
Affleck, you da bomb in “Phantoms,” yo!
你在 幻觉 里演的太好了
Get them!
抓住他们!
Watch it!
看着点儿!
All right, you bastard. Let’s see who you really are.
你这个混♥蛋♥ 让我看看你到底是谁