You lose one. You rig one.
朝东南方全速前进
Twelve minutes, south, southeast, now. Full throttle.
遵命 船长
Aye, aye, Sir.
我的做法你看出来了吧 先把它诱出水面
You see. What I do Chief is trick ’em to the surface.
然后再射它
And then jab at ’em.
我不打算像捉鲶鱼一样用网拖
I’m not gonna haul ’em up like a lot of catfish.
全速前进
Full throttle.
这种窝囊气我快受不了了
I don’t have to take this abuse much longer.
你的头在流血了 急救箱在那里
Your head’s bleeding. First aid there.
布洛迪 你再放饵
Start that chum line again, will ya?
让胡柏接手
Let Hooper take a turn.
胡柏在开船 警长
Hooper drives the boat.
别自摸了 胡柏 请你慢速前进
Stop playin’ with yourself, Hooper. Slow ahead. If you please.
你听到它了 慢速前进
You heard him. Slow ahead.
慢速前进 我也会慢速前进
Slow ahead. I can go slow ahead.
为何不下来 丢这些臭鱼饵
Come on down and chum some of this shit.
你得换条大船才保得住
You’re gonna need a bigger boat.
引擎熄掉
Shut off that engine.
有二十英尺长
That’s a 20-footer.
二十五英尺 至少三吨♥重
Twenty-five. Three tons of him.
我们得换大船对吗
We’re gonna need a bigger boat, right?
快点下手吧
Gotta get to work.
怎么对付得了 怎么对付呀
How do we handle this?
它在绕船打转看看它多大
Come up front, Martin, I need you. He’s circling the boat.
艾米提灯塔呼叫欧卡
Amity Point Light Station to Orca.
艾米提灯塔呼叫欧卡
This is Amity Point Light Station to Orca.
-快回答 -欧卡 请说
-Come in, Orca. -Orca. Come in.
-布洛迪太太有话要说 -接过来
-I have Mrs. Martin Brody here. -Put her on.
-马丁 快去 -我才不过去
-Come on. Martin! Move! -I’m not goin’ out there!
到浮桶旁边 到浮桶末端
Beyond the edge of the barrels. Go to the end of the barrels.
-再过去点 -什么
-Further out. -What?
-再过去 -为什么
-Further out. -Why?
-再过去 -为什么
-Go further out. -What for?
请你到甲板旁边行吗
Will you go to the end of the pulpit please?
-什么 -请你到甲板旁边行吗
-What? -Will you go to the end of the pulpit?
-为什么 -我拍照时需要你在前面陪衬
-What for? -I need something in the foreground to give it some scale.
陪衬个屁
Foreground my ass!
你先生正在钓鱼 刚钓到几条纹鱼
Your husband’s okay. He’s fishin’. He just caught some stripers.
带回去当晚餐 不会太久
We’ll bring ’em for dinner. We won’t be long.
目前还没有什么发现 完毕
We ain’t seen anything yet. Over and out.
-我不要留在那里 -我求求你
-I’m not staying here! -I’m begging you!
该死 来呀 甜心
Goddamn it! Come here. Come here. Darlin’.
警长 我要你到舰桥上 朝前方进行
Chief, I want you up on the bridge. Just take her forward. Steady.
我一辈子也没开过船
I’ve never steered a boat in my life.
稳着开就好
Just watch my hand. Take her steady.
胡柏先生 把线绑在第一个浮桶上
Mr. Hooper, attach the end of this line to the first keg.
我非先在它头上开一枪不可
I’ve got to get a good shot at that porker’s head.
它来了
He’s coming.
胡柏 呆在甲板
Hooper? Get clear of the bow.
胡柏
Hooper?
-绑好 -昆特 轮到你受罪了
-Tied it up, will ya? -Your turn, Quint.
胡柏 你在哪
Hooper, where are you?
胡柏 快点行吗 绑好
Hooper, hurry it up now. Tie it on.
赶紧 它朝着我们来了
Hurry it up. He’s comin’ straight for us!
-别搞砸了 -别等我
-Don’t screw up now. -Don’t wait for me.
快 胡柏 快
Come on. Hooper. Come on.
赶紧 快绑
Hurry it up. Tie it on.
开枪昆特 杀了它
Now, now, kill it!
现在
Now!
开枪
Shoot!
时间刚好
Time.
你在干嘛 我没瞄准它的头部
What were you doin’. Anyway? I didn’t get a clean shot right in the head.
好吧 看看浮桶什么时候浮起来
All right, let’s see how long that barrel takes to bring him up.
再放一个浮桶 我要跟上了
Free another barrel. I’m comin’ around again.
-我们现在放弃了是吗 -它带走了一个浮桶
-What do we do now? We’re quittin’, right? -We got one barrel on him.
我们要待在这里 等它出来
We stay out here until we find him again.
可是我们为何不呼叫他们 派条大船来
We could radio in and get a bigger boat…
警长 别担心
Don’t you worry about it, Chief.
不会留疤的
It won’t be permanent.
要看永久的伤口吗
You want to see something permanent?
你想感觉一下永久
You want to feel somethin’ permanent?
把你的手放在我的帽子下 有一块肿起来的地方
Just put your hand underneath my cap. You feel that little lump?
诺可诺兰斯 波士顿 圣彼得日
Knocko Nolans, St. Paddy’s Day, Boston.
我被咬到过
I got that beat.
我被咬到过
I got that beat.
有条海鳗
It’s a moray eel.
咬穿我的潜水装
It bit right through my wet suit.
胡柏 听着
Well, Hoop, now, listen
我不知道 但我参加摔角比赛
I don’t know about that, but I entered an arm wrestlin’ contest…
在旧金山的奥可酒吧
…in an Oakie bar in San Francisco. See this?
我不能伸直 知道为什么吗
I can’t extend that. You know why?
我参加半决赛 庆祝我第三个老婆过世
‘Cause in the semi-final celebrating my third wife’s demise…
中国佬大汉 拉我过去
…big Chinese fella. He pulled me right over.

Look at that.
公牛白眼鲛
That’s a bull shark.
它抓我 当我拿样品的时候
He scraped me when I was takin’ samples.
给你看样东西 长尾鲛
I got something for you. There’s a thresher.
长尾鲛的尾巴
You see that? A thresher’s tail.
-长尾鲛 -一种鲨鱼
-Thresher? -It’s a shark.
想来一杯吗 敬你的腿
You want a drink? Drink to your leg?
-我敬你的腿 -敬我们的腿
-I’ll drink to your leg. -So we drink to our legs.
我这有最炫的
I got the crime de la crime.
这里 等等
Right here. Hold on.
你看见了吗
Here, you see that?
你穿毛衣
You’re wearin’ a sweater.
这里 玛莉·艾琳·莫夫特
Right there, Mary Ellen Moffit.
她伤了我的心
She broke my heart.
-那是什么 -什么
-What’s that one? -What?
那个 在你手臂上
That one, there. On your arm.
是刺青 我清除了
A tattoo. I got that removed.
别告诉我 上面写的是”妈”
Don’t tell me. Don’t tell me. “Mother.”
到底是什么
What is it?
胡柏先生 这是美军印第安纳波里号♥
Mr. Hooper, that’s the U.S.S. Indianapolis.
你上过印第安纳波里号♥
You were on the Indianapolis?
发生了什么事
What happened?
日本潜水艇在船身打了两枚鱼雷
Japanese submarine slammed two torpedoes into her side, Chief.
我们从提尼安雷岛送原♥子♥弹♥回来
I was comin’ back from the island of Tinian to Leyte…
炸广岛的那颗
…just delivered the bomb. The Hiroshima bomb.
一千一百个人掉入海中
1,100 men went into the water.
十二分钟后船也沉了
Vessel went down in 12 minutes.
半小时之内还没事
Didn’t see the first shark for about half an hour.
后来就是一条十三英尺的虎鲨 你可知道在海中的感受
Tiger, 13-footer. Know how you know that when you’re in the water?
只要看它一眼马上就知道
You tell by lookin’ from the dorsal to the tail.
但是我们不知道
Well, We didn’t know.
因为这趟任务是个大秘密
Because our bomb mission had been so secret…
没有人发求救信♥号♥♥
…no distress signal had been sent.
一星期后都没人知道我们逾期未归
They didn’t even list us overdue for a week.
第一眼就看到鲨鱼 游了过来
Very first light. Sharks come cruisin’…
大伙挤成一团
…so we formed ourselves into tight groups.
就像旧式战争中的方块阵 就和挂历格子一样
Kinda like old squares in a battle like you see on a calendar…
就像滑铁卢战役
…like the Battle of Waterloo.
当时的想法是 万一鲨鱼过来
The idea was. The shark comes to the nearest man…
前面的人就大叫大喊
…and he starts poundin’ hollerin’ and screamin’.
或许会吓走鲨鱼
Sometimes the shark would go away…
也许根本不会走
…but sometimes he wouldn’t go away.
有时候它直瞪着你不放
Sometimes that shark. He looks right into you…
看着你的眼睛
…right into your eyes.
鲨鱼最特别的一点 它有一双痴呆的双眼
You know. A thing about a shark. He’s got…
黑色的 像娃娃的眼睛
…lifeless eyes, black eyes. Like a doll’s eyes.
它游过来的时候像是死鱼
When he comes at you. He doesn’t seem to be livin’…
但是当它咬中你时

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!