密西根只适合看白老鼠
Is Chief Federal Officer Feldman there?
什么就是那留平头的小个子
He’s the little guy with a crew cut.
接线生 岛上有电♥话♥吗
Operator, isn’t there a phone on the island?
请帮我接好吗
Could you connect me, please?
快杀死它
Come on, get him!
布洛迪呼叫葛加 你听到了吗
Brody to Gotcha. Do you read me?
本土电视的史考特来了
The guys from the TV station on the mainland are here.
好的 我待会去找他
All right. I’ll get to them later.
布洛迪呼叫史卡巴 请回答
Brody to Scutbucket. Please come in.
布洛迪呼叫戴西 你听到了吗
Brody to Daisy. Do you read me?
美妙的旋律 你听到了吗请回答 完毕
Fascinating Rhythm, do you read me? Come in, Hooper.
-你看到什么状况 -什么也没看到 马丁
-What do you see? -Nothing here. Martin.
声纳上也没消息
And nothing on sonar.
艾米提岛素以空气清晰 海水洁净
Amity Island has long been known for it’s clean air. Clear water…
和美丽的白沙滩闻名全国
…beautiful white sand beaches.
然而近日来
But in recent days…
这个美丽的避暑胜地上笼罩着一片阴影
…a cloud has appeared on the horizon of this beautiful resort community.
人人恐惧着一条食人的大白鲨
A cloud in the shape of a killer shark.
露天体育场办得很好 外面湿气很重
That is very shocking in the outfield.
二坏一好 跑者在一三垒
Two balls, one strike, runners at first and third…
打击出去 飞跃球 左外野
Fly ball, deep left field.
泰瑞回来
Jerry Christian goes back,
警告跑到 靠近墙边 出界
running back near the wall
三垒被刺杀 他进来…
and he takes it for the out.
-赖利 -你怎么没下水
-Hi, Larry. -Why aren’t you in the water?
我刚擦了防晒油 我想晒一点…
I just put some sun tan lotion on, and I’m trying to absorb some…
没人下海呀
Nobody’s going in.
拜托你下去玩玩
Please, get in the water.
麦克 你来一下
Mike, come here.
麦克 帮我个忙好吗
Do me a favor. Will you?
你和别人带着船到湾里去玩好吗
You and the other guys take the boat and put it in the pond instead.
水湾是给老太太玩的
The pond’s for old ladies.
我知道是老太太玩的就算你帮老爸的忙
I know it’s for the old ladies, but just do it for the old man.
怎么样 拜托
Please?
-好吧 -谢谢
-All right. -Thanks.
我看着乔了
I’ve got Sean.
麦克 等等
Michael, wait!
麦克 我不喜欢你
Michael, I don’t like you no more.
我能忍♥受哈利
I can stand Harry, you know…
戴西 我是韩力克
Daisy, this is Hendricks.
你有状况吗 我看到一个黑影
Anything? Thought I saw a shadow. Over.
韩力克 我是戴西 虚惊一场 我没看到任何异状
Hendricks, this is Daisy here. I don’t see anything.
警报错误 可能是反光
False alarm. Must be this glare.
我很高兴有此机会 再一次强调
I’m pleased and happy to repeat the news that we have…
我们已经将咬伤游客的大鱼给杀死了
…caught and killed a large predator that supposedly injured some bathers.
各位看 今天天气很好
As you see. It’s a beautiful day.
海滩也开放 游客都玩得很开心
The beaches are open, and people are having a wonderful time.
众人皆知 艾米提热诚地欢迎所有人
“Amity.” as you know. Means “friendship.”
我的
My…
天呀
…God!
老天 鲨鱼鳍出水了 350方位
Jesus Christ! Fin! Shark! 350!
赶紧回来 紧急呼叫
Get in there as fast as you can! Red one.
快把游客叫上岸 鲨鱼进海湾了
Martin, get them the hell out of the water.
别吹哨子 别吹哨子
No whistles! No whistles!
所有游客立刻上岸
Everybody please, get out of the water.
所有游客立刻上岸 让后面的上来
Everybody out of the water.
-快上岸 -到安全的地方
-Come on! -I want them out of there, guys.
那里怎么回事 请回答
Give an answer, please. What’s going on out there?
他叫我这么做的 他叫我这么做的
He made me do it. He talked me into it.
请各位退回来 让空气流通
Please. Please, move back. Please, give these people some air.
退回来
Please, move back.
马丁 只是恶作剧
Martin it’s just a hoax.
两个小孩背着假鳍
There are two kids with a cardboard fin.
游客都还好吧
Everyone there okay? Everyone get out of the water all right?
各位 我们开了个鲨鱼鳍的玩笑
Folks, we had some practical joker down there with a fake fin…
鲨鱼
Shark!
是鲨鱼
A shark!
它游进海湾了 鲨鱼游进海湾了
It’s going into the pond! Shark in estuary!
又怎么了
Now what?
麦克在水湾里
Michael’s in the pond.
鲨鱼在水湾里 快想个办法
Somebody do something! It’s in the pond!
鲨鱼在水湾里 水湾里
It’s going in the pond! It’s in the pond!
-快点弄好 -什么事都弄不好
-Hurry up. Get that done. -I can’t do a damn thing.
-把绳子解开 -我正在解
-Get that rope undone. You gotta untangle that up there. -I’m doing it!
小鬼 你们快点行吗
Hey, fellows, Haul in your sheet. Make it fast.
你们还好吗
You guys okay over there?
在水湾里
In the pond!
快来人拿枪拿枪来打它
Somebody get a gun and shoot it!
没人有枪吗
Doesn’t anybody have a gun?
-他死了吗 -没有 他受惊了
-Is he dead? -No, he’s not. He’s in shock.
医生说他没事了 轻微的惊吓 明早就可以回家了
Doctor says he’s okay. Mild shock. He can go home in the morning.
-我宝贝儿子还好吗 -我没事
-How’s my big kid? -I’m all right.
今晚想我吗 你可以看电视
You gonna miss me tonight? You can watch television.
-要不要我从家里带什么过来 -我的小汽车
-Want anything from home? -My cars.
-要不要冰淇淋 -咖啡
-What about ice cream? -Coffee.
想带他回家吗
Want to take him home?
你是说纽约的家
Like to New York?
不是 这里的家
No. Home, here.
抱歉 我很抱歉 真的
I’m sorry. I’m truly sorry.
你有笔吗 赖利
You got a pen, Larry?
是笔 没错
Yeah, pen, you know.
你得尽力配合
‘Cause you’re gonna do what you do best.
你在这支票签字 我好去请个雇员
You’re gonna sign this voucher so I can hire a contractor.
我不知道我是否有权这么做
I don’t know if I can do that without…
我要请昆特来杀鲨鱼
I’m gonna hire Quint to kill the shark.
-八月 -什么
-August? -What?
你胡说什么 夏天快过了
What are you talkin’ about? Summer’s over.
你是鲨鱼市的市长
You’re the Mayor of Shark City.
那些人认为是你要开放海滩的
These people think you want the beaches open.
我是为了本镇的利益着想
I was acting in the town’s best interest.
没错 你是为本镇的利益着想
You were acting in the town’s best interest.
所以你得做这件事
That’s why you’re gonna do the right thing.
所以你得签名
That’s why you’re gonna sign this.
照昆特的条件 付钱给他
And we’re gonna pay that guy what he wants.
马丁…
Martin…
我孩子也在海滩玩
My kids were on that beach, too.
签字吧 赖利
Sign it, Larry.
一万元 每天二百 抓到与否照算
$10,000, $200 a day, whether I catch him or not.
没问题
You’ve got it.
别让市长来烦我 我不想听他那套歪理
Get the Mayor off my back so I don’t have more zoning crap.
也没问题
You’ve got that.
一箱白兰地 午餐由你提供
One case of apricot brandy. And you buy the lunch.
二箱回来再供应晚餐
Two cases. And you get dinner when you get back.
香槟 鹅干酱 伊朗鱼子酱
Champagne, pit de foie gras, Iranian caviar…
别忘了还要彩色电视机
…and don’t forget the color TV.
警长 你尝口看看 我自己做的
You try this. Made it myself.
-相当不错 -谢谢
-Pretty good stuff. -Thanks.
敬那些用弓形腿游泳的女人
Here’s to swimmin’ with bow-legged women.
失陪一下 警长
Excuse me, Chief.
六十岁以下的好手都找不到
Can’t get a good man these days. Under 60.
-全在三十五年前就死了 -别喝那种酒
-All gone at least 35 years. -Don’t drink that.
昆特先生
Mr. Quint…
昆特先生 你需要一位帮手
Mr. Quint, You’ll need an extra hand.
-这位是麦特·胡柏 -我知道他是谁
-This is Matt Hooper. -I know.
-我在讯太平洋号♥上干过船员 -太平间
-I’ve crewed three Trans Pacs. -Transplants?
-他是海洋研究所的人 -也在美国实验杯号♥
-He’s from the Oceanographic Institute. -And an America’s Cup trial.
胡柏先生 只搭几天游艇 还差的远了
Mr. Hooper. I’m not talkin’ about pleasure boatin’ or day sailin’.
我要找以航海维生的人 这趟是去捕鲨
I’m talkin’ about workin’ for a living. I’m talkin’ about sharkin’.
我可不是那种普通的捕鱼郎
I’m not talkin’ about hookin’ some poor dogfish or sand shark.
我的目的是要抓条大白鲨
I’m talkin’ about finding a great white.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!