We start in the alimentary canal…
把胃袋给剖开
…open the digestive tract.
-正如我所料的 -什么
-Just like I thought. -What?
是由南方的海域中 随着暖流游来的
Came up from the Gulf Stream from southern waters.
路易斯安那
-它该不会吃汽车吧 -不 虎鲨像垃圾桶
-He didn’t eat a car, did he? -No.
无所不吃
Tiger shark’s like a garbage can. It’ll eat anything.
也许是人由河中倒入的
Somebody probably threw that in the river.
就只有这些
That’s it.
我得通知市长 关闭海滩
I’ve got to close the beach. Call the Mayor.
另外那条更麻烦
You got a bigger problem than that.
海中还有一条更大的
You still got a hell of a fish out there…
嘴巴至少有这么大
…with a mouth about this big.
明早我怎么说服大家
How do we confirm that by morning?
如果它是恶棍 如果领域性是真的
If he is a rogue. And there’s any truth to territoriality at all…
我们便可在南滩和史考特岬角之间找到它
…we could spot him between Cape Scott and South Beach.
-你去哪 -我现在就去找它
-Where’re you going? -To find him.
-它是夜食者 -你要出海
-He’s a night feeder. -On the water?
难道在陆地上找得到鲨鱼吗
We’re not gonna find him on the land.
但我也不会醉得坐小船去
I’m not drunk enough to go on a boat.
-你得去 -不去
-Yes. You are. -No. I’m not!
-我做不到 -你能
-I can’t do that. -Yes. You can.
纽约的犯罪率真惊人
I’m tellin’ you. The crime rate in New York’ll kill ya.
问题层出不穷
There’s so many problems.
让人有一种无力感
You never feel like you’re accomplishing anything.
抢劫 杀人 偷窃
Violence, Rip-offs, Muggings.
孩子不能离家 上学得有人陪
The kids can’t leave the house. You’ve got to walk them to school.
但在艾米提镇上情况就不同了
But in Amity. One man can make a difference.
二十五年以来 从未发生过凶杀案
In 25 years, there’s never been a shooting or a murder in this town.
真好想不想吃脆饼
No kidding? Want a pretzel?
这是什么地方
Where are we?
就在鲨鱼猎食的地方
We’re right in the stretch where he’s been feeding.
这玩意晚上能看节目吗
Can you get the Late Show on this thing?
不行 这是闭路电视
No, it’s a closed circuit TV system.
船头船尾各有台水下摄影机
I have underwater cameras fore and aft.
这些玩意都是谁花钱买♥♥的 政♥府♥还是研究院
Who pays for all this stuff? The Government? The Institute?
这玩意花不少钱
This stuff cost a lot of money.
大部分都是我自己买♥♥的
I paid for this mostly myself, actually.
开玩笑
You’re kidding.
没有
No.
-你有钱 -是的
-You rich? -Yeah.
多有钱
How much?
你指我个人还是家族
Personally or the whole family?
这种说法不合逻辑
Doesn’t make any sense. They pay a guy like you to watch sharks?
家人会花钱买♥♥这东西让你去看鲨鱼
It doesn’t make sense for a guy
对一个讨厌海的人住在岛上也不合情理
who hates the water to live on an island. Either.
从海上看才觉得这是座岛
It’s only an island if you look at it from the water.
这么说的确有些道理
That makes a lot of sense.
那玩意是干什么的
What is that thing doing?
那是追踪鱼用的
It’s a fish finder.
可能是一群鲭鱼之类的
It’s probably just a school of mackerel or something. All clumped together.
等一下
Wait a minute.
-还有别的东西 -是什么
-There’s somethin’ else out there. -What is it?
在南西南一百码处
About 100 yards, south, southwest.
-班·加德纳的船 -你认识他
-That’s Ben Gardner’s boat. -You know him?
它被撞烂了 当然认识 他是渔人
It’s all banged up. Sure I know him. He’s a fisherman.
怎么回事
What happened?
马丁 我得过去查查看
Martin, I got to go down there and check their hull.
我们把船拉过来再说好了
Wait. Why don’t we just tow it in?
我会的 但我得先检查一下
We will. I just got to check something out.
往船上照
Keep the lights going.
拖过来算了
Let’s tow it in.
别担心 不会出事的
Don’t worry, Martin. Nothing’s gonna happen.
你不在的时候我怎么办
What am I supposed to do while you’re gone?
什么事也别做 别碰任何仪器
Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Don’t touch any of the equipment.
两分钟后就回来
I’ll be back in two minutes.
是一条大白鲨
This is a great white, Larry. A big one.
任何鲨鱼专家都会说 它是杀人凶手
Any shark expert in the world will tell you it’s a killer.
食人♥兽♥
It’s a man-eater.
大白鲨以艾米提岛附近做为它活动领域
A great white shark has staked a claim in the waters off Amity Island.
只要海中还有食物它就会继续在此地出没
He’ll continue to feed here as long as there’s food in the water.
很难预料它会怎么做
There’s no limit to what he’ll do.
已经发生过三次意外 一星期之内两人丧生
We’ve had three incidents. Two people killed in a week.
这种事还会再有 以前就发生过了 泽西海滩
It’ll happen again. It happened before. The Jersey beach.
-在1916年 -共有五个人冲浪时被咬死
-1916. -Five people were killed…
-前后一星期 -你告诉他游泳的事
-In one week. -Tell him about the swimmers.
鲨鱼会受到某种拨水声或活动的吸引前来
A shark is attracted to the exact kind of splashing and activity…
游泳时一定会发生
…that occurs whenever people swim. You can’t avoid it.
如果你在国♥庆♥日开放海水海滩
If you open the beaches on the Fourth of July…
就等于摇铃开饭一样
…it’s like ringing the dinner bell.
彭恩先生
Look, Mr. Vaughn
我在船壳上拔出一颗玻璃碎片般大的鲨牙
I pulled a tooth. The size of a shot glass. Out of a boat out there.
-就是大白鲨的牙齿 -加德纳的船全被咬烂了
-It was the tooth of a great white. -It was Gardner’s boat all chewed up.
我帮忙拖回来的 你真该看看才对
I helped tow it. You should’ve seen it.
牙齿在哪 你见过吗 布洛迪
Where is that tooth? Did you see it, Brody?
-我没见过 他回来时掉了 -我跌了一跤
-I didn’t see it. -He dropped it on the way in. -I had an accident.
你说鲨鱼叫什么名字来着
And what did you say the name of this shark is?
是巨鲨中的巨鲨 叫做大白鲨
It’s a carcharodon carcharias. It’s a great white.
但你没拿牙齿回来
You don’t have the tooth?
我们镇上的收入全靠观光客
We depend on the summer people for our lives…
你不会有夏天 除非你处理好这个问题
You are not gonna have a summer unless you deal with this problem.
我们不仅要关闭海滩 还得雇人来杀鲨鱼
We have to close the beaches. And hire somebody to kill the shark!
我们得通知海岸巡逻队
We have to tell the Coast Guard.
你得跟鲨鱼研究所联络
You’ll have to contact the Shark Research Panel.
你要警告整个港口
You’ll have to ring this entire harbor.
你们都不了解这个问题
I don’t think either one of you are familiar with our problems.
我了解这个问题的所在
I know that you are going to ignore…
依我看如果鲨鱼不咬你的话 你根本不会重视这个问题
…this problem until it swims up and bites you on the ass!
等一下 这问题有两种解决方法
Wait a second. There are two ways to deal with this.
一者是把鲨鱼给杀了 一者是切断它的食物源
You’re either gonna kill this animal, or cut off it’s food supply.
我们非关闭海滩不可
We have to close the beaches.
欢迎光临艾米提岛 救命啊有鲨鱼
布洛迪 病态的粗俗文化
Brody? Sick vandalism.
这简直刻意地混淆了大众视听
That is a deliberate mutilation of a public service message.
我要你把那些画匠抓起来
I want those little paint-happy bastards caught…
吊死
…and hung up by their Buster-Browns.
可以了 再见
That’s it. Goodbye.
我可不想浪费时间和一个将要当鲨鱼午餐的人胡扯
I won’t waste my time arguing with a man who’s lining up to be a hot lunch.
请你别这么做
Don’t do this.
彭恩先生
Mr. Vaughn.
我们面对的是一具巨型的
What we are dealing with here is a perfect engine.
食人机器 这真是进化的奇迹
An eating machine. It’s really a miracle of evolution.
这种机器整天只会游泳
All this machine does is swim and eat,
吃人 并制♥造♥小鲨鱼 如此而已
and make little sharks. And that’s all.
你为什么不仔细瞧瞧这个招牌
Now, why don’t you take a long, close look at this sign.
-这些东西的比例倒是正确的 -你就是喜欢求证炫耀
-Those proportions are correct. -You’d love to prove that.
想登上国家地理杂♥志♥
Get your name into the National Geographic.
如果我们现在就想办法 八月份还来得及开放
Larry. If we make an effort today. We might be able to save August.
八月
August? For Christ sake.
拜托你明天就是国♥庆♥日
Tomorrow’s the Fourth of July.
我们要开放营业
And we will be open for business.
从来没有一个这么好的夏天
This will be the best summer we’ve ever had.
如果你们关心海滩的事
If you are concerned about the beaches do what you have to.
就尽量让游客安全
To make them safe.
但海滩非在周末开放不可
But those beaches will be open for this weekend.
载客处
你告诉我准备派多少人手给我
I want to know how many men you’re going to send.
我没有理由去布里斯本
I don’t need to come to Brisbane…
此地就出现一条大白鲨
…when I have a great white shark right here.
此地需要人来保护游泳区
We need men to patrol the swimming area.
有枪有船的人我们都用得到
We’ve got to have help. Anybody with a gun or a boat.
星期一
Monday!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!