I’m gonna get my raft and go back out in the water.
我看看你的手指
Let me see your fingers.
亚力克·金特纳 你的手指都泡白了
Alex Kintner. They’re beginning to prune.
再让我去玩一下子
Just let me go out a little longer.
-再十分钟 -谢谢
-Just 10 more minutes. -Thanks.
没有岛民 他们都不是岛民
There are no Islanders. None of them are from the island.
真烦
It’s just a big bother.
我只想知道一件小事
All I want to know…
我什么时候才能成为岛民
I just want to know one simple thing: When do I get to become an Islander?
艾琳 别想
Ellen. Never. Never.
你不是在此出生 就不是岛民
You’re not born here. You’re not an Islander. That’s it.
别去烦他 马上回来
Don’t bother him. Come right back.
马丁 我知道 你在镇上也有一些问题要处理
Martin, I know you got a lot of problems downtown…
不过我家里也出问题 希望你能来处理
…but I’ve got a couple of problems I wish you’d take care of.
第一件事 我家门口有一堆猫赖着不走
One. I’ve got some cats parking in front of the house.
还有在办公室旁边的垃圾车
I can’t get…
我没法去上班
And that garbage truck next to the office, that’s terrible.
因此我想弄一块禁停区 这种事你很容易处理
What I need is a red zone. It’s simple. You can take care of it.
-之前你做过 -甜心 请你过来一下好吗
-You’ve done it before. -Come here a minute, please.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
很好 我很好
Yeah. I’m fine. I’m fine.
是不是小孩子下水令你担心了
Look. If the kids goin’ in the water is worrying you…
可以叫他们到沙滩上来玩呀
…they can play out here on the beach.
没关系 让他们去
It’s all right. Let them go.
好冷
It’s cold.
我们了解你 警长
We know all about you, Chief.
你从不下水吗
You don’t go in the water at all, do you?
你那顶帽子真丑 哈利
That’s some bad hat, Harry.
布洛迪警长 你太紧张了
Chief Brody, you are uptight.
放松点
Come on.
对呀
That’s it.
你认识松饼小子
Oh, do you know the muffin man
松饼小子
The muffin man
提比 提比 提比
Tippet! Tippet! Tippet!
你看见了吗
Did you see that?
血
Blood!
统统上来
Everybody out!
快上来
Get them out!
麦克 上来
Michael. Get out of the water!
亚力克 亚力克
Alex! Alex!
若有能力猎杀该鲨鱼 赏金三千重酬
根本不确定是否有鲨鱼
We don’t even know if there’s a shark around here.
我无法跟你争辩 也无法跟你谈
I can’t argue with you. I can’t talk to you.
我要跟金特纳太太谈谈 这已经变成竞赛了
I’ve got to talk to Mrs. Kintner. This is turning into a contest.
还不只这份”公告” 她还登报悬赏
It’s not just the Gazette. She’s advertising in out of town papers.
大家都会知道这件事 到会议室 空间比较大
I suggest we move to council chambers where we’ll have more room.
我负责这里的安全问题
I’m responsible for public safety here.
那你明天再去看 免得有人受伤
Then go out tomorrow and see that no one gets hurt.
这只是件小事 我尽可能不声张
It’s a small story. I’ll bury it as deep as I can.
这悬赏会登在杂货广♥告♥栏上
The ad is gonna run on the back along with the grocery ads.
请进来
Right in here, please.
请进
Move on in. Please.
我不明白你为何要这样小题大做
Why do you insist on playing the heavy?
我的看法能代表本镇大多数人 不仅是我自己
I have a point of view and it speaks for many of the people here.
并不是因为我有汽车旅馆 你觉得如何
Not only me. Because I have the motel. How do you feel about it?
请安静
Let’s have some order.
请各位安静
Let’s have some order, please.
有什么特别的问题吗
Any special questions?
那三千悬赏是现金还是支票
Is that $3,000 bounty on the shark in cash or check?
我一点也不觉得 这有什么好笑的
I don’t think that’s funny. I don’t think that’s funny at all.
这件事是渔人和金特纳太太间的私事
That’s private business between you fishermen and Mrs. Kintner.
马丁 请你移驾 布洛迪警长
Martin. Would you please… Chief Brody.
我想宣布目前的计划
I just want to tell you what we’re planning so far.
海滩怎么处理
What about the beaches, Chief?
我们尽快找几位暑期副警长来协助
We’re gonna put on the extra summer deputies as soon as possible.
然后在海滩上派员监视
And then we’re gonna try and use shark spotters on the beach.
你要不要关闭海滩
Are you going to close the beaches?
是的 要关闭
Yes, we are.
我们还将请海洋研究机构
We’re also bringing in some experts
的一些专家来此
from the Oceanographic Institute on the mainland.
只关闭二十四小时
Only 24 hours.
我可没有同意
I didn’t agree to that.
只关闭二十四小时
Only 24 hours.
二十四小时等于三星期这么久
24 hours is like three weeks.
你们都认识我
You all know me.
知道我靠什么维生
Know how I earn a livin’.
我亲自去抓那头鲨鱼 不过问题没那么容易
I’ll catch this bird for you. It ain’t gonna be easy.
是条恶鱼
Bad fish.
不比到池塘抓鳕鱼
Not like goin’ down to the pond and chasin’ blue gills or tommy-cods.
这条鲨鱼可以吞掉一个人
This shark. Swallow you whole.
只要转转舌头 咽个口水
Shakin’. Tenderizin’.
人就进肚了
Down you go.
我们的动作得快
And we got to do it quick.
别把观光客吓跑
Got to bring back the tourists
让生意正常经营
that’ll put your businesses on a payin’ basis.
这样做不太容易
But it’s not gonna be pleasant.
我估计我这条命 绝不只三千美金
I value my neck a lot more than $3,000.
找到它三千
I’ll find him for $3,000.
但抓到要宰 就得要一万
But I’ll catch him and kill him for $10,000.
你们得下决心
You got to make up your minds.
想要过好日子就得拿出钱来
Gonna stay alive and ante up…
否则出手太小气 整个冬天就得看天过日子
…gonna play it cheap and be on welfare the whole winter.
我不要有志愿者 也不要有人同行
I don’t want no volunteers. I don’t want no mates.
这么小的岛上 到处都是船长
There’s too many captains on this island.
一万元美金我要自己独吃
$10,000. for me. By myself.
我负责把鲨鱼头 鲨鱼尾 交出来
For that, you get the head, the tail, the whole damn thing.
非常谢谢你 昆特先生
Thank you very much, Mr. Quint.
我们会再商量一下
We’ll take it under advisement.
市长先生 警长
Mr. Mayor, Chief…
各位先生女士失陪了
…ladies and gentlemen.
不准游泳 艾米提警局关闭海滩
鲨鱼
微波
侦测系统
天呀 你吓坏我了
Oh. God. You scared me.
艾琳 一般人都不了解鲨鱼
You know, Ellen, people don’t even know how old sharks are.
它们已经存在两三千年之久 人们不知道
I mean, if they live 2,000, 3,000 years… They don’t know.
够了
Enough.
今晚恐怕你都睡不着了
You’re not going to be able to go to sleep tonight.
喝吧
Here. Come on.
谢了
Thanks.
想不想喝个醉胡闹一番
Want to get drunk and fool around?
想呀
Oh, yeah.
麦克真是喜欢他的礼物
Mikey really loves his present.
他在哪
Where is he?
坐在礼物里面
Sitting in it.
老天爷
Good God.
好了 麦克 快上来
All right, Michael, out of the boat.
船绑在防波堤上 我坐在船上
Tied up to the jetties. Sittin’ in the boat.
快来帮麦克
I’m helpin’ Michael.
-快上来 -爹 再让我多玩一会
-Get out of that boat. -Hi. Dad. Just a little longer. Please?
-明天就是他生日 -我不准他在海里
-It’s his birthday tomorrow. -I don’t want him on the ocean!
他没在海里 他在船上 他又不会下水
He’s not on the ocean. He is in a boat. He’s not gonna go in the water.
昨天的事发生过后 他怎敢下水
I don’t think he’ll go in the water again. After what happened yesterday.
别这么说
Now don’t say that.
我不希望发生那种事 你也知道
I don’t want that to happen. You know that.
我要他先看看划船的规定方法
I want him to read the boating regulations. The rules…
免得他冒冒失失的就去划船
…before he goes out on his own.
麦克 你有没有听到你爹的话
Michael, did you hear your father?
现在就上来快上来
Out of the water now!
我有点累了 先休息一下 免得有人去报♥警♥
I’m tired. Let’s stop before someone reports us.
别担心警长住在岛的另一边
Don’t worry! The chief lives on the other side of the island.
我划的方向是直的吗
Am I comin’ in straight?