Watch it.
解开钩子要拔掉了
Untie this. He’ll pull out the transom.
快点 我们用另一条线牵着它
Make it fast! We got another line in him!
没办法 它想逃
I can’t. It’s trying to run.
快拉呀 狗杂碎
Pull, you son of a bitch!
希望你的背断掉
I hope your back breaks!
拉使劲拉
Go on. Pull your bloody heart out.
解开
Tie him off! Do it. Tie him off!
不可能 不可能
It’s impossible! It’s impossible!
绳子太紧了 它在拉我们
The line is too tight. He’s towing us!
我们要松开 不然它会把钩子拉掉
Cut him loose or he’ll pull the transom off!
撑不住了 快切断 钩子要掉了
We’re breaking up! Cut it, man. It’s coming off!
拿东西来切断
The ax! Get the ax!
快撑不住了 快撑不住了
We’re breaking us! We’re breaking up!
-切 快切 -当心你们的手
-Cut it! Cut it! -Watch your hands!
-抓紧 -快切啊昆特 我抓不住了
-Come on! Hold it! -Cut it! I can’t hold it!
切啊 快切
Cut it! Cut it!
三个浮桶它沉不下去
He can’t stay down with three barrels on him.
三个 它别做梦了
Not with three barrels. He can’t.
我们怎么办
What about us?
把你前面的泵拿来
Get the pump out of the locker in front of you, will you?
我们会沉下去
We’re gonna sink, aren’t we?
胡柏 看着浮桶
Keep an eye on the barrels.
快点抽 警长
Pump it out, Chief.
是不是要下沉
Starting to go under.
不可能三个桶它没办法
He can’t with three barrels on him. Not with three he can’t.
你以前碰过这么大的吗
You ever have one do this before?
没有
No.
它追我们真不敢相信
He’s chasin’ us. I don’t believe it.
我要拉它到浅水去
I’m gonna draw him into the shallows.
我要拉它去浅滩让它死
Draw him into the shallow water. I’m gonna draw him in and drown him.
-我们前进 布洛迪 -谢谢上帝
-We’re headin’ in, Brody. -Thank Christ!
-你以前见过大白鲨吗 -没有
-You ever had a great white do that? -No.
我们还要走多远
How far do we have to go?
别让船吃不消
Don’t put that much pressure on it.
-该死 -闭嘴 给我回去看着
-Goddamn it. -Shut up. Get back there.
抓稳
Hold on.
再会吧 美丽的西班牙女郎
Farewell and adieu to you. Fair Spanish ladies
再会吧 美丽的西班牙女郎
Farewell and adieu. You ladies of Spain
因为我已奉命 即将返回波士顿
For we received order for to sail back to Boston
白♥痴♥ 你会烧坏引擎
You idiot. You burned out the bearings.
好了 停船 停船
All right stop the boat. Stop the boat. Stop it.
胡柏 你们带这些东西 是干什么用的
Hoop, What exactly can you do with these things of yours?
在里面装二十CC的硝酸盐
I think I can pump 20 cc of strychnine nitrate into him.
如果靠近一点的话
If I can get close enough.
就可以打进它的体内
Get this little needle through his skin?
不 我做不到
No, I can’t do that.
但如果距离够近 我想由笼子里打入它的嘴中
If I can get him close to the cage. I can get him in the mouth.
-鲨会撕烂你的笼子 -你还有更好的意见吗
-That shark’ll rip that cage to pieces. -You got any better suggestions?
-慢点 -慢点
-Easy. -Easy.
竖起来
Up she goes.
我不用鱼枪
Ain’t got no spit.
我没下去前别让它靠近
Try and keep him off me until I’m lower.
好了 我准备好了
Okay, okay, I’m ready.
把他拉上来该死
Bring him up. Goddamn it. Bring him up now!
把他拉上来
Pull it up.
拉他上来
Pull it.
拉他上来
Come on, Quint. Bring him in.
掉下来了
It’s giving way.
装上绳索 装上绳索
Rig something! Rig something!
拉住了吗 好的
Got it? All right.
上来了
It’s comin’.
慢点
Slow down
慢点
Slower
好的 来
All right, come on.
来呀 给我看钢桶
Show me the tank.
炸死你
Blow up!
笑吧 你这…
Smile. You son of a bitch!
船长呢
Quint?
他没熬过来
No.
能到那边去吗
Can we get in on those?
今天星期几
What day is this?
星期三 应该是星期二
It’s Wednesday. It’s Tuesday. I think.
我们是顺流
I think the tide’s with us.
继续踢
Keep kicking.
我以前一直讨厌海水
I used to hate the water.
我可以想像原因
I can’t imagine why.