大白鲨
-你叫什么名字来着 -克莉丝
-What’s your name again? -Chrissy.
-我们到哪去 -游泳
-Where are we goin’? -Swimming.
慢一点 别跑这么快
Slow up. Slow down some.
我没醉呀 慢点
I’m not drunk. Slow down.
等等 我来了
Wait. I’m coming.
我来了
I’m coming.
我真的追上来了
I’m definitely coming.
停一下
Hold on.
我会游泳
I can swim.
却不会走路也不会脱衣服
I just can’t walk or undress myself.
快下水呀
Come on in the water.
别急 别急
Take it easy. Take it easy.
救我
Help me!
我来了 我来了
I’m coming. I’m coming.
好痛
It hurts!
天呀 不要
Oh. My God!
上帝救救我
Please help!
为什么此地总不出太阳
How come the sun didn’t use to shine in here?
我们秋天买♥♥的房♥子 现在是夏天
We bought the house in the fall. And this is summer.
去喂喂狗吧
Somebody feed the dogs.
好的
Right.
看到孩子了吗
Do you see the kids?
一定是跑到后院去了
They must be in the backyard.
在艾米提通常说”后院儿”
In Amity you say “yard.”
他们在”后院儿”离”车儿”不”远儿”
They’re in the “yard”. Not too “far” from the “car.”
-怎么样 -倒像是纽约客
-How’s that? -Like you’re from New York.
妈 我流血了 刚刚被吸血鬼咬到
Mom. I got cut. I got hit by a vampire.
你们又去荡秋千了
You were playin’ on those swings. Weren’t you?
那个秋千很危险 千万别去很危险 我还没修好
Those swings are dangerous. Stay off there. I haven’t fixed them yet.
还不至于死
I think you’re gonna live.
-这种小伤口算不了什么 -喂
-It’s not the prettiest thing I’ve ever seen. -Hello.
-是的 -我可以游泳吗
-Yes. -Can I go swimmin’?
可以 但先等我把伤口处理好
Let me clean this thing off first.
你通常都怎么做 洗掉还是冲掉
What do they usually do? Wash up or float up? Or what?
留在原地
Keep ’em there.
我一刻钟…
I’ll be out in about…
-到二十分钟内赶到好吗 -擦干 去贴个邦迪
-…15, 20 minutes. All right? -Dry you off. Go on. Get a Band-Aid.
我得走了 有人失踪
Got to go. Missing person.
游泳季还不到 根本都还没有人来
Season hasn’t started. Nobody’s even here yet.
警长 你给我听着 小心点好吗
Listen, Chief… be careful. Will ya?
-这个小镇不必了 -爹地
-In this town? -Hi. Dad.
等我上去
Wait a minute. Let me get on.
艾米提警局
-把杯子还我 -没问题
-I want my cup back! -You’ll get it.
再见
Wave goodbye. Bye.
欢迎光临艾米提岛
没人见到她下水
Nobody saw her go into the water?
可能有 我当时昏昏沉沉的
Somebody could’ve. I was sort of passed out.
-你的意思是她跑开了 -不是
-You mean. She ran out on you? -No, Sir.
她一定是淹死的
She must’ve drowned.
总之是我向你报的案 对吗
Look. I reported it to you. Didn’t I?
-你住在这里 -不是 住在哈特佛
-You live here? -No, Hartford.
我念三一学院 家人住在格尼屈
I go to Trinity. My folks live in Greenwich.
-你家人在这出生的 -没错 但我是本岛人
-Your folks were born here. Right? -I’m an Islander.
家父退休后 他们才搬来
They moved off when my dad retired.
-你也是本岛人吗 -不是 纽约人
-You an Islander? -No, New York City.
你是来度暑假的
You here for the summer?
快走
Come on.
老天
Hold it.
老天
Oh. Jesus.
你今儿个可来的真早
You’re up awful early.
警长在里面吗
Is the Chief in there?
警长 你忙什么
Chief, what have you got on?
波莉 若你想工作进行顺利
If this new filing system is to work…
必须把那些旧公文拿走
…you must keep that old stuff off my desk.
-只在桌上放”急件”行吗 -是的 警长
-Just the pending. -Yes, Chief.
很多人打电♥话♥来抱怨那家空手道学校
We got a bunch of calls about the Karate school.
那个学校九岁的学生
It seems that the 9-year-olds from the school have been…
劈栏杆来练功
…karate-ing the picket fences.
布洛迪警长办公室 是验尸官打来的
Chief Brody’s office. The Medical Inspector.
鲨鱼食人
消防队长要你去讨论国♥庆♥日…
The Fire Chief wants you to go over…
帮我列一张全市
I want a list of the water activities that the city fathers…
水上活动的清册
…are planning for today.
韩瑞克 “海滩关闭”的告示牌放哪
Hendricks! Where do we keep the “Beach Closed” signs?
从来没有
We never had any.
我店前有一辆卡车载满了破盘子
There’s a truck with New Hampshire plates in front of my store.
叫他先填一份表格
Just have him fill out the form.
先填好再说
Just fill it out.
你看那些孩子 把我的围墙弄成什么样子
Look what the kids did to my fence. Eight and nine-year-olds…
-眼镜 -是的 眼镜
-Glasses? -Yeah. Glasses.
我向你保证 下午再给你电♥话♥
I’ll call you later in the afternoon. I promise.
艾米提岛欢庆七月四日
这一些货到八月都不能卖♥♥
This stuff ain’t gonna help me in August.
玩水的人都在六月来
The summer ginks come down here in June.
我订的货你一样也没有
You haven’t got one thing on here I ordered.
没有遮阳伞 没有躺椅 没有海滩球
Not a beach umbrella. Not a sun lounger. No beach balls.
如果你们服务再…
If I can’t get service…
波莉派我来找你 她说有一批童子军
Polly sent me to tell you that there’s a bunch…
在艾佛湾举♥行♥游泳比赛
…of Boy Scouts in Avril Bay. Doin’ the mile swim for their Merit Badges.
我联络不上 那儿没电♥话♥
I couldn’t call them in. There’s no phones out there.
好吧 你下车
Come on. Get out of there.
把这些拿回办公室 做一些告示牌
Take this stuff back to the office and work on those signs.
“海滩关闭 禁止游泳 艾米提警局”
“Beaches Closed. No Swimming. By order of the Amity P.D.”
-让波莉去上油漆 -为什么不让我漆
-What’s the matter with my printing? -Let Polly do the printing.
让波莉漆
Let Polly do the printing.
警长 你那里有什么收获吗
Chief Brody! What have you got there?
市长 今早南滩有人 被鲨鱼咬死了
We had a shark attack at South Beach this morning. Mayor.
我得去封闭海滩
Fatal. I have to batten down the beach.
艾尔柏 快呀 笨蛋 手臂抬高点
Albert. Come on. You kook. Keep your arms up.
查理 带我到孩子那边去 好吗
Charlie. Take me out to those kids. Will ya?
你想下令把海滩封闭掉
Martin, You’re gonna shut down the beaches on your own authority?
莫非还需要别人的命令
What other authority do I need?
技术上 你需要颁订市民法 或是专人表决通过
You need a civic ordinance or a resolution by the board.
这一套都是照章行事
That’s going by the book.
我们其实对你
We’re really a little anxious that
这样仓促行事有点顾虑
you’re rushing into something serious here.
这是你上任的第一个夏天
This is your first summer. You know.
这句话什么意思
What does that mean?
我真正的意思是艾米提是个避暑胜地
I’m only trying to say that Amity is a summer town.
我们需要赚这笔钱
We need summer dollars.
如果这儿不准游泳
If they can’t swim here.
游客会跑到鳕鱼角
They’ll be glad to swim at the beaches of Cape Cod…
新汉普顿或长岛
…the Hamptons. Long Island.
也不能冒被鲨鱼咬的危险呀
That doesn’t mean we serve them a smorgasbord.
本海域中未曾出现过这种麻烦
But we’ve never had that kind of trouble in these waters.
那个女孩又是被什么咬死的 船的螺旋桨
What else could’ve done that? A boat propeller?
我认为…可能是 没错 划船出了意外
I think possibly yes. A boating accident.
你电♥话♥上可不是这么对我说的
That’s not what you told me over the phone.
我弄错了 报告书上也得修改
I was wrong. We’ll have to amend our reports.
-你坚持这种说法 -我坚持
-And you’ll stand by that? -I’ll stand by that.
只不过是个女生
A summer girl goes swimming.
在海中游远了 累了 渔船开过来…
Swims out a little far. She tires. Fishing boat comes along…
以前也发生过
It’s happened before.
我认为你并不了解一般人对这种事情的反应
I don’t think you appreciate the reaction people have to these things.
哈利 我了解 我只是照听到的事实采取措施
I appreciate it. I’m just reacting to what I was told.
马丁 群众心里都一样
It’s all psychological.
你大喊”梭鱼” 其他人就问”什么”
You yell “Barracuda!” And everybody says. “What?”
你若喊出”鲨鱼”
You yell. “Shark!”…
今年国♥庆♥日就满城人心惶惶
…we’ve got a panic on our hands on the Fourth of July.
好了 送我们回去吧
Okay. You can take us back now.
我要拿救生筏再下水