斯沃福德 没什么 振作点
Hey, Swoff. That’s right. Cheer up, man.
我们回到后方基地就会有空调
We heading back to the rear. We’ll get some AC…
可以用抽水马桶 还可以用电♥话♥
shit in a flush toilet, you can use the phone.
-我会打电♥话♥给她 -没错
-I’m gonna call her. -You fucking A.
哪怕别人正在干♥她♥呢
Even if she is fucking someone else.
-根汁汽水淋浴 -别闹了
-Root beer shower! -No more monkey ass!
根汁汽水淋浴
Root beer shower!
-怎么了 你去哪儿 -干活去
-What? Where are you going? -To work.
你去哪儿
Where you going?
快看 那是一个阴♥茎♥ 只是比较小
Hey, look, it’s a cock, but smaller.
妈的
Fuck!
妈的
Fuck!
喂
Hello?
克里斯 是我
Kris, it’s me.
-喂 -喂
-Hello? -Hello.
我的上帝啊 是托尼
Oh, my God, Tony.
你好吗 我很好
How are you? I’m good. How are you?
我很想你
Missing you.
我很好 我也想你
I’m all right. I’m missing you, too.
我见过你妈妈了 我们还一起去看了你姐姐
I saw your mom. We went to visit your sister.
-她好吗 -你妈妈
-How is she? -Your mom?
不 瑞妮
No, Rini.
她很好 情况很好
She’s doing better. She’s doing really good.
-那个男人 -你收到相片了吗
-So this guy… -Did you get the pictures?
是的 我收到了 照片真漂亮
Yeah, I got them. They’re great.
看见我和你合照的那张了吗
Did you see the one of you and me?
-那个在酒店上班的男人 -谁
-The guy at the hotel…. -Who?
你和他很熟吗
How well do you know him, Kris?
-卡尔吗 -他只是普通朋友
-Who, Carl? -He’s just a friend.
你和他很熟吗
How well do you know him?
托尼 他只是一个普通朋友
Tony, he’s just a friend.
-还在吗 -是的 我在这
-Hello? -Yeah, I’m here.
-还在吗 -克里斯
-Hello? -Kris?
-托尼 -我在这
-Tony? -I’m here.
-托尼 -克里斯
-Tony! -Kris?
-天哪 -克里斯
-God. -Kris?
你发出一些很奇怪的声音
You were making some pretty weird sounds, man.
德特曼老婆寄了一盘猎鹿人
Dettman’s wife sent him Deer Hunter.
我们去看吧
Let’s go watch it.
快放啊
Put it on!
闭嘴 福勒
Shut up, Fowler, you fucking shit bird!
他妈的闭嘴
Shut the fuck up.
已经闭嘴了
You shut up already.
好啊
Yeah!
把你的臭脚从我椅子上拿开 你个傻蛋
Get your boot off my fucking chair, you fucking boot.
真没教养 斯沃福德
Rude motherfucker, Swoff.
这是怎么回事
What the fuck?
那是我老婆
That’s my wife.
那是我老婆
That’s my fucking wife!
妈的 那是我老婆
Oh, fuck. That’s my wife.
那个是克兰赛 我的邻居
That’s Clancey. That’s my fucking neighbor.
我还把车借给他用呢 那是我的老婆
I lent him my fucking car. That’s my wife.
那是我的老婆
That’s my fucking wife!
你这臭婊♥子♥
You fucking bitch!
不 骚货 不
No! You slut! No!
操
Fuck!
-你没必要看这个 -我♥操♥
-You don’t need to see this shit. -Oh, fuck, baby.
不要看了 斯沃福德 帮我一下
You don’t need to see this. Swoff, come on.
带他出去 走吧 德特曼 走吧
Take him outside. Come on, Dettman. Come on.
操 我要回家
Fuck! I wanna go home!
我要回家
I wanna go home.
现在是谁在瞎搞 布赖恩
Who’s fucking around now, Brian?
他妈的同性恋滚蛋了 我们再看一遍
Fucking faggot, man! Let’s watch it again!
够了 够了
That’s enough! That’s enough!
-没有 还没有 -那是他的老婆
-No, no, no! Why? -That’s his fucking wife!
真没劲
No fun!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
等你走掉 我好再看一次
I’m waiting for you to leave so I can watch it again.
你为什么想再看一次
Why do you want to watch it again?
我就是想再看一次
I want to watch it again.
为什么
Why?
我想知道
I want to see what it’s like…
看着别人干♥你♥的女朋友是什么感觉
to watch somebody else fuck your girlfriend.
我们走
Come on. Get your shit.
走吧 回去吧
Come on. We’re going back.
在沙漠里的时间 122天5小时22分钟
对于大多数问题
For most problems…
海军陆战队都有解决的方法
the Marine is issued a solution.
如果你病了 去医疗室
If ill, go to sickbay.
如果受伤了 叫医疗兵
If wounded, call corpsman.
如果死了 在墓地登记处报到
If dead, report to graves registration.
在沙漠中的军队 39万
但是如果疯了
If losing his mind, however…
没有标准的解决方法
no standard solution exists.
没有
No…
标准的
standard…
解决
solution…
方法
exists.
你好吗 兄弟 圣诞快乐
What’s up, buddy? Merry Christmas. Yeah.
我听说你有一些好东西
I hear you got some good shit.
消息传得真快
Fly, rumor, on winged feet.
来
Here…
读读这个
read this.
-这是什么 -是替少校写的情书
-What is it? -It’s a love letter for the Major.
他的信都是我写的
I write all of his letters.
亲爱的 格洛里亚 我希望我就在你身边
“Dear sweet Gloria, I wish I was up in you now…
把我的手指插♥进♥你的屁♥股♥里
“with a finger in your ass.
爱你的 斯根宝上尉
“Love you, Captain Skinboat.”
我在达特默思学过古典文学
I studied classics at Dartmouth.
学校不错
It’s a good school.
40元 5加仑
$40, five gallons.
斯沃福德 这应该怎么装
Hey, Swoff. Which way do I mount this?
上面怎么写的
What does it say?
-“正面向敌” -哦 对
-“Front toward enemy.” -Oh, yeah.
-这应该是个线索 -谢谢
-Got to be a clue. -Thanks. Sorry.
费格斯 今晚代我当值好吗 我会报答你的
Fergus, you take my watch tonight, I’ll pay you back.
又来 今天是圣诞夜啊
Not again. It’s Christmas Eve.
我会给你一棵圣诞树的
I’ll send you out a fucking tree.
太好了 有圣诞树 圣诞快乐
Oh, great, a tree. Merry Christmas.
妈的
Shit!
妈的
Shit!
妈的
Shit.
哦 完了
Oh, shit!
怎么回事
What the fuck?
跟我来 上
Come on! Now!
去杀敌人
Let’s get some!
操 操 操 操 操
Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!
那是什么
What the fuck is that?
终于要干了 我终于要
It’s time to do it all! It’s time for me to….
对不起 真的很对不起
Sorry, guys. I’m really sorry.
是我的香肠搞的
It was my sausages.
他这次完了
Fucker’s fucked now.
那些违规的饮料是不是 都从你的身体里排出去了
So do you have all of that unauthorized beverage out of your system?
应该是谁执勤 斯沃福德
Whose watch was that, Swofford?
-我 -是你
-It was mine. -It was yours.
但是既然你不知道怎样履行职责
But since you don’t know how to handle responsibility…
我们现在就给你降级
we are demoting you.
你现在是二等兵了
You are now a private.
你以为这里只有你一个人觉得无聊吗
You think you’re the only one that’s bored around here?
当这场战争开始时
它总有一天会开始
and it will begin…
我不用你来帮我