强哥的常胜纪录要结束了
Chango’s reign of terror is over! Over!
加油
Come on!
强哥你这臭婊♥子♥ 你完了
It’s over, you fucking pussy, Chango.
强哥 加油
Chango, come on.
强哥 加油 强哥 加油
Hey, come on, Chango. Come on, Chango!
要大战一场了 孩子
Now you’re gonna see a fight, kid!
加油 加油
Come on! Come on!
小白 加油
Come on, whitey!
加油 加油
Come on. Come on.
加油 加油
Come on! Come on!
拿钱来吧 混♥蛋♥
Pay me my money, motherfuckers!
好啊
All right!
我说嘛 我说嘛
I told you, I told you!
前进 强哥
Go, Chango!
强哥 强哥 强哥
Chango! Chango! Chango!
真是混♥蛋♥
Fucking asshole.
在沙漠里的时间 62天19小时15分钟
在沙漠中的军队 11.5万
几种陆战队员们用来
Suggested techniques for the Marine to use…
排解无聊和寂寞的方法
in the avoidance of boredom and loneliness.:
手♥淫♥
masturbation…
重新读一次不忠诚的老婆 和女朋友的来信
rereading of letters from unfaithful wives and girlfriends…
擦枪
cleaning your rifle…
继续手♥淫♥
further masturbation…
重新拆装随身听
rewiring Walkmen…
争论宗教和生命的意义
arguing about religion and meaning of life…
仔细描述每一个 被士兵们所干的女人
discussing in detail every woman the Marine has ever fucked…
争论古巴人和墨西哥人的区别
debating differences, such as Cuban versus Mexican…
哈雷和本♥田♥的区别
Harleys versus Hondas…
用左手和右手手♥淫♥的区别
left-versus right-handed masturbation…
接着擦枪
further cleaning of rifle…
仔细阅读菲律宾邮购新娘目录
studying of Filipino mail-order bride catalog…
继续手♥淫♥
further masturbation…
计划回家后的第一餐饭
planning of Marine’s first meal on return home…
幻想陆战队员的女朋友
imagining what the Marine’s girlfriend…
和一个叫乔迪的男人在草堆里做♥爱♥
and her man Jody are doing in the hay…
或者在小巷里
or in the alley…
或者在旅馆的床上
or in a hotel bed.
-她还没在上面 -什么
-Is she up there yet? -What?
别靠着我
Get the fuck off me, man.
别担心 她会在上面的 她会在那里
Don’t worry, she will be. She’ll be right there.
-她在那里会很漂亮的 -嗯 谢谢
-She’s gonna look beautiful up there. -Yeah. Thank you.
不知道她现在在干什么
I wonder what she’s doing right now.
没法知道
No way to know.
规定是这样
Now, here are the rules.
和这些记者谈话 不要说得太详细
When you talk to these reporters, you do not get specific.
你告诉他们没有人
Tell them that there’s no better shooters in the world…
比海军陆战队狙击手更强
than Marine snipers.
告诉他们你们在这里很高兴
Tell them that you’re happy to be here.
参加这任务让你感到很光荣 明白了吗
You’re proud of the mission. All right?
你现在巴不得早点去灭了这些伊♥拉♥克♥人
And you can’t wait to mash the fuck out of these lraqis.
除了这些话 别的什么也不准说
Anything other than that comes out of your mouth…
否则就会有人收拾我
I get fucked up.
要是有人收拾了我 那我就会来收拾你
And if I get fucked up, I’m gonna fuck you up.
把你的衣服脱了 亮出你的肌肉
Take your shirts off. Show your muscles.
这是在做戏 这是审查制度
You’ve been working out. This is censorship.
-什么 -审查制度
-This is what? -Censorship.
你告诉我们对记者什么可以说 什么不可以说
You’re telling us what we can and can’t say to the press.
这太不像我们美国人的传统了
That’s un-American.
对 言论自♥由♥是吧 宪法规定的
Yeah, what about freedom of speech? The Constitution?
不对 你签了合约 你没有任何自♥由♥
No, you signed a contract. You don’t have any rights.
你想抱怨 去和疯子萨♥达♥姆♥抱怨吧
You got any complaints, you complain to Saddam lnsane…
看看他理不理你
and you see if he gives a fuck.
萨♥达♥姆♥·侯赛因就是这么做的
Why, that’s exactly what Saddam Hussein does.
你这样的做法和他一摸一样
You’re treating us the same way.
你是一个海军陆战队员
You are a Marine.
这里没有言论自♥由♥
There’s no such thing as speech that is free.
你要对你所说的每句话付出代价
You must pay for everything that you say.
预备 开始
We’re rolling. Sound, speed.
你是一个驻扎在沙特阿♥拉♥伯的海军陆战队员
You’re a Marine here in Saudi Arabia.
你高兴来到这里吗
Are you glad to be here?
是的 女士 我很高兴来到这里
Oh, yes, ma’am, I’m glad to be here.
我父亲和我叔叔在越南打过仗
My uncle and my father served in Vietnam…
所以我觉得在这里为我的祖国服务很光荣
so I’m proud to serve my country here.
我对我的全体领导人都很有信心
I have supreme confidence in all my leaders…
包括我的队长和我们的总统
you know, from my team leader to my President.
我觉得为我的祖国服务很光荣
I’m very proud to serve my country, yeah.
在你的家乡 有谁在等你吗
So, who’s waiting for you back home?
-我可以对我兄弟说句话吗 -可以
-Can I give a message to my brother? -Sure.
-逖穆 他会收到吗 -嗯
-Tim, hey. He’s gonna get this? -Uh-huh.
逖穆 你好吗
Tim! What’s up?
我收到你的信了 你真是个疯子
I got your letter, man, and you are a maniac.
你疯了 他知道我是什么意思
You’re crazy. He’ll understand that.
你是一个驻扎在沙特阿♥拉♥伯的海军陆战队员
You’re a Marine here in Saudi Arabia.
你希望科威特人怎样来欢迎你
How do you hope the Kuwaitis will greet you?
你对伊♥拉♥克♥人怎么想
How do you feel about the lraqis?
他们是你的敌人 你会因为他们而做恶梦吗
They’re the enemy. Do you have nightmares about them?
你怎样
How do you….
我很喜欢这里 这就是我想要的
I love it out here. This is what I want.
这里能体现我的价值
‘Cause I count for something.
要是在家乡
Back home…
我只会做些默默无闻的工作 没有人知道我的存在
l’d be working some nowhere job. Nobody would even know I was alive.
“去掉我们心灵上的脂肪”
“We burn the fat off our souls.”
这是海明威说的
Hemingway, he said that.
你有什么家人在等你
Who’s waiting for you back home?
我的女朋友在等我
Well, you know, I have a girlfriend waiting for me.
你想对她说什么吗
Anything you’d like to say to her?
当然
Yeah, sure. Yeah.
你好 克里斯蒂娜
Hi, Kristina.
我们在这里
Here we are.
你害怕吗
Are you scared?
是的 女士 我很高兴来到这里
Yes, ma’am, I’m very happy to be here.
我热爱我的国家
I love my country.
我想念我的父母 你好妈妈 你好爸爸
I miss my parents. Hey, Mom, hey, Dad.
他们在这里对我很好
They’re treating me all right here.
这是给了我保卫美国的机会
It was an opportunity for me to defend America…
美国给了我和我的家人自♥由♥
the country which has given freedom to me and to my family.
为自♥由♥而战是一件很光荣的事
And it is an honor to fight for that freedom.
保卫我的国家
To defend my country…
为我的国家服务
and to serve my country…
学习技能 最后加入执法部门
and to learn skills to eventually go into law enforcement.
你害怕吗
Are you scared?
听我说
Look….
我才20岁
I’m 20 years old…
因为我笨 所以才签了合约
and I was dumb enough to sign a contract.
我已经可以听见那些炸♥弹♥的声音了
I can hear their fucking bombs already.
我听见炸♥弹♥的声音
I can hear their bombs.
我当然害怕了
And I’m fucking scared, yeah.
不要告诉上士我说了这些
Don’t tell my Staff Sergeant, though, all right?
如果遇到化学武器袭击
So in case of a chemicaI attack…
你们有什么准备
what provisions do your men have for that?
这个叫三防服
This is what we call the NBC suits.
也就是核生化防护服
That’s nuclear-biological-chemical protective suits.
我们还有M-17A1面具
We also have a mask. This is the M1 7 A1 mask…
带饮水管的
which is fitted with a drinking tube…
这样他们不用摘下面具
so these guys can drink from their canteens…
也可以从水壶里喝水
without taking off their masks.
-真的吗 -你想试一试吗
-Oh, really? -Want to try it?
-不用 谢谢 不过可以让我拿一下吗 -当然可以
-No, thanks, but can I hold it? -Yeah, sure.
-真重 -是啊
-It’s heavy. -Yeah, it is.
但是为了保护我们 这是必需的
But you know, we need these in order to protect us.