“那是我的石油 比克”
“My well came in, Bick.
“我发财了 比克 比你还富”
“I’m rich, Bick. Richer than you.”
快走 这些东西有毒
Come on, shut your trap. That shit’s poison.
快点
Come on.
地球在流血
The earth is bleeding.
你们最好尽快适应这种环境 我们可能要住在这里
Well, you’d better get used to it, ’cause we’re gonna be living in it.
去挖那些坑吧 小伙子们
Dig those holes, boys.
妈的
Shit.
妈的 它进到我眼里去了
Shit’s stinging my eyes.
眼睛疼死了
My eyes is burning! Shit!
它进到我眼里去了 我看不见了
Oh, fuck! Fuck, it’s in my eye, I can’t see.
好疼啊 像是烧起来了
Oh, shit, it’s burning! It’s burning!
斯沃福德 拿些水来
Swoff, get me some water.

Fuck, it’s burning!
冷静点 没事的 你在干嘛
Calm down. It’s okay. What are you doing?
别揉眼睛 别揉眼睛
Don’t rub your eyes. Don’t rub your eyes.
妈的 疼死我了
Shit, it’s burning!
嘿 闭上眼睛 斯沃福德 给我那个毛巾
Hey, just close your eyes. Swoff, I need that towel.
这样就好了 要不要连你的屁♥股♥也擦一擦
All right, there you go. You want me to wipe your ass now?
妈的 把它戴上
Shit! Put them back on.
现在就没事了 把它戴上
You’re okay, man. Put them back on.
-很快会好的 -谢谢 伙计
-You’ll be fine, perfect. -Thanks, man.
听着
Hey, listen up!
风向变了 我们要离开这里
The wind’s changed. We’re moving out this shit.
我们走
Let’s move!
我是来打仗的
I came here to fight.
我只想离开这里
l’ve just got to get out of this fucking oil.
我们走
Let’s go, man. Let’s go.
那是越战时的音乐 不能放些新的音乐吗
That’s Vietnam music, man. Can’t we get our own fucking music?
费格斯
Hey, Krug…
福勒在那边挖什么
what’s Fowler doing digging way over there?
他没在挖东西
He ain’t digging.
福勒 你在干什么
Fowler, what are you doing?
福勒
Fowler!
你在干什么
What are you digging over there?
没什么
Nothing.
我们的命令是挖这里
Our orders are to dig over here.
管好你自己的事吧
Mind your own fucking business.
福勒 要水吗
Hey, Fowler, H2O?
费格斯 过来 我要给你看些东西
Hey, Fergie, come here. I gotta show you something.
这是我的新朋友
This is my new best buddy, man.
-那里面是什么 -我的朋友
-Who’s under there? -Just my friend.
上帝啊 福勒
Jesus Christ, Fowler.
阿♥拉♥伯朋友 对不对
Ahab the Arab, huh?
把那东西移走
Oh, Jesus. Get that out of here.
妈的 福勒
Fuck, Fowler.
和他照一张相5块钱
$5 to get your picture taken with it, guys.
看我在他嘴里放了什么
Check out what I put in his mouth.
怎么了 斯沃福德 你不喜欢我的朋友吗
What’s the matter, Swoffy? Swoff doesn’t like Ahab.
你不喜欢这个阿♥拉♥伯朋友 这是战争
You don’t like Ahab? This is war, man.
你受不了了吗 你是一个胆小鬼吗
This is war. You can’t handle it? What are you, a fag?
如果你再碰我一次 我发誓我会杀了你
lf you fucking touch me, I will beat your fucking head in.
我对天发誓
I swear to God. Hey.
把他移走
Get it out of here.
沙漠里面都是这些死人
The whole goddamn desert is shitting dead ragheads.
我们还做过其他事吗
Have we done anything?
除了在沙漠中走来走去 我们还做过其他事吗
Have we done anything but walk around in the sand?
我没有杀他 他已经死了
I didn’t kill him. He’s dead.
走吧
Move.
去你的
Fuck you.
这附近到处都是死鬼
There’s tons of crispy critters around here, man.
我想要多少就有多少
I’ll get as many as I want.
你得不到这个
You won’t get this one.
但是我想要多少就有多少
Yeah, but I’ll get as many as I want, man!
我根本都不想要那个
‘Cause I don’t even fucking want that one!
我不想要
I don’t.
福勒
Fowler…
振作精神
stay sharp.
没事的
It’s all right.
你会没事的
You’re gonna be all right.
没事的
It’s all right.
身上沾满了石油
You’re covered in this fucking oil.
陆军做这种事 但是海军陆战队不做
The Army may pull this type of shit, but the Marines don’t.
我们回去之后 福勒就会去分手纸
When we get back, Fowler will be passing out shit-paper.
本来我可以和我的兄弟 在一起工作
I could be working with my brother right now.
他在康普顿有一个建筑公♥司♥
He’s got a dry-wall business in Compton.
就是搞室内装♥修♥的 卖♥♥金属嵌钉
Does the inside of office buildings. You know, the metal studs.
我本来可以做他的合作伙伴
I could be his partner.
他说他会给我一辆 全新的道奇卡车
Said he’d give me that brand new Dodge Ram Charger.
拥有318匹马力的麦林引擎
You know, the 318 Magnum? The beast?
都是办公室的活儿 有空调吹
All indoor work, too. Lots of AC.
每天晚上都可以和老婆一起睡 还可以干♥她♥
I could sleep with my wife every night. Fuck her, maybe.
每天早晨带我的孩子去上学
Take my kids to school every morning.
他还说让我管理他的职员
And l’d run his crews, too.
他们说生意还会增加40-50%
Probably increase productivity 40 to 50%.
每年收入10万
Make $100,000 a year.
你知道为什么 我没有接受吗
Do you know why I don’t?
因为我喜欢这份工作
Because I love this job.
我感谢上帝给予我 在军队的每一天
I thank God for every fucking day that He gives me in the Corps.
乌拉
Ooh-rah.
别人会有机会看到这些吗
I mean, who else gets a chance to see shit like this?
你明白我的意思吗
You know what I’m saying?
是的 上士
Yes, Staff Sergeant.
真的吗
Do you?
听着 上校说他要两个 最好的狙击手
Listen up. Colonel says he wants my best snipers.
就是你们两个
God help me, it’s you two.
很多敌人投降了 整个连 整个团
We’ve had beaucoup surrenders, whole fucking units…
但是共和国卫队还在那里
but the Republican Guard is still out there…
他们才是最难啃的
and they are most definitely hardcore.
你们要小心 去那边
So you keep your shit together. Go over there.
是的 上士
Yes, Staff Sergeant.
谢谢 上士
Thank you, Staff Sergeant.
-什么 -谢谢
-What? -Thank you.
不用谢我 别把命丢了就行
Don’t thank me, just don’t fucking die.
我们出发
Let’s go.
终于
Fucking A.
有机会杀人了 你个混♥蛋♥
Get a kill, you fucking pussies.
塞克斯说你们是最好的
Sykes thinks you boys are good.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
要是他说的 那就应该是真的
Well, if it comes from him it’s not bullshit.
我有一个狙击手们做梦都想要的任务
I got the kind of mission…
侦察狙击手们找出他奶奶的他们在哪里
scout snipers would pop their grandmother to get.
有750个共和国卫队占着一个控制塔
We got 750 Republican Guards dug in around a control tower…
在阿尔贾巴尔机场上
at airfield Al Jabar.
坐标703003
Grid 703003.
情报显示有两名高级军官 在那座控制塔里
The recon reports two high-ranking officers in the tower.
我所有的空军力量18:00之前 都在北方有任务
All my air is tied up farther north till 18:00.
如果你们可以干掉那些军官
So if you could take out those officers…
说不定那些炮灰们就会举白旗
maybe the cannon fodder will white flag it…
那么我就不用派整个营
and save me having to take the whole battalion…
去收拾那些家伙了
hey, diddle diddle, right up the middle.
是的 长官
Aye-aye, sir.
这可不是逞英雄的时候
This is not Rambo time.
你们在开火之前必须得到上级同意 明白吗
Before you take a shot, you must get clearance, understood?
-是的 长官 -很好
-Yes, sir. -Outstanding.
我手下有些人认为侦察狙击手 都是些娘娘腔
Some of my officers think that scout snipers are prima donnas.
他们认为你们只会晒晒太阳
They think STA stands for Sun Tan Association.
-他们说得对吗 -不对
-Are they right? -No, sir.
那就做给我看
Then fucking show me.
安全了
Clear.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!