等我们回国时 他就该离开军队了
So when we get back home, he’s out. He’s out.
我之所以告诉你 是想让你看着他 别让他捅出漏子来
The reason I’m telling you is so you can keep him from fucking up.
你认为你可以完成这个任务吗
You think you can manage that?
你能完成吗
Can you manage that?
干什么 你连我都不告诉是不是
What? So you weren’t even gonna tell me?
什么
What?
你为什么不闭嘴 去干♥你♥该做的事
Why don’t you just shut the fuck up and mind your own business?
这是什么
What the fuck is this, man?
闻上去不错
Bet it smells good, man.
她送回来的
She sent it back, man.
就像你寄回戒指一样
Sent it back like you send back a ring.
她说什么
What did she write?
“始终爱你的克里斯蒂娜”
“I’ll always love you, Kristina.”
这有什么问题吗
What’s the fucking problem, then?
没有人是永久不变的
Nothing stays the same, Swoff.
女朋友不会 家人不会 任何人都不会
Not our girlfriends, not our families, not anyone.
那边的生活不会因为我们去打仗而停止
Time doesn’t stop back in the real world…
我们是海军陆战队员
’cause we’re about to go in the shit. We’re Marines.
-没人关心我们 -不对 我们是锅盖头
-Nobody gives a rat’s ass. -No, we’re jarheads.
你知道什么
Yeah, what the fuck do you know?
我知道你是一个锅盖头 我知道这些就足够了
I know you’re a fucking jarhead, and that’s all I need to know.
像锅盖一样的头
Jar-fucking-head.
锅盖头 海军陆战队的生日是什么时候
Hey, jarhead, what’s the Marine Corps birthday?
海军陆战队的生日 1775年11月10日
Marine Corps birthday? November 10th, 1775.
-历史比美国还要悠久 -答对了
-Older than the USA. -Fucking A.
-出生地呢 -费城塘塔沃
-Birthplace? Tun Tavern, -Philadelphia.
代表兄弟情谊的城市
That’s the city of brotherly love.
答对了 塔拉瓦岛进攻呢
A. Tarawa?
二战最血腥的一仗
Bloodiest battle of World War ll.
丹·达利呢
Dan Daly?
1900年义和团造♥反♥的时候 徒手干掉37个中国人
Killed 37 Chinese by hand during the Boxer Rebellion of 1900.
-世界上最好的武器 -海军陆战队员和他的步♥枪♥
-The greatest weapon on earth? -The Marine and his rifle!
你想赢得战争吗
You wanna win your fucking war?
去找海军陆战队吧
You tell it to the Marines!
拿印♥章♥来 拿印♥章♥来 快点 快点
Get the brand! Get the brand! Now! Now! Now!
摁住他
Get him down!
是你的了
He’s yours.
这是你争取到的
You earned it, man.
我们把营帐
We turned the inside of our tent…
变成了马戏团
into a circus.
因为在我们的马戏团里面 我们不会受伤
‘Cause inside of our circus, we cannot be injured.
在马戏团里面 没人敢碰我们
Inside of our circus, we cannot be touched.
不过要是我们相信这些
But we are insane…
我们就疯了
to believe this.
炮弹
lncoming!
医护兵
Corpsman!
快下来 快下来
Get the fuck in here! Get the fuck in here!
快下来
Get the fuck down here!
炮弹
lncoming!
我的战斗
My combat action…
开始了
has commenced.
医疗兵
Corpsman!
医疗兵
Corpsman!
你还好吗
Are you all right?
怎么回事
What the fuck, man?
我尿裤子了
I pissed myself.
-我们得找到FO -什么
-Got to find the fucking FO. -What?
FO 前方观察员 他们给我们打电♥话♥了
The forward observers, they got us dialed in.
我们得找到那该死的 蹲下
We gotta find the fuck…. Get down!
妈的 斯沃福德 找副望远镜
Fuck! Swofford, you get on the binos.
拿副望远镜 把前方观察员找来
You get your binos and you find him.
-特洛伊 联络总部 -电台坏了
-Troy, get on that radio. -Radio’s dead.
去通讯车那里拿些电池来
Go to the com truck! Look up! And get some batteries!
-在哪里 -在那边
-Where is it? -It’s over there!
-上帝啊 -那已经够近了 快走
-Jesus! -It ain’t getting no closer.
快点去吧
Get the fuck going!
妈的
Fuck!
医疗兵
Corpsman!
医疗兵
Corpsman!
千万不要死了 千万不要死了
Do not fucking die! Do not fucking die!
千万不要死了
Do not fucking die!
千万不要死了
Do not fucking die!
这个坑不够深
This fucking hole isn’t deep enough!
-你说什么意思 -我需要77的电池
-What are you talking about? -We need batteries for the 77.
妈的 伙计 我们要完了
Fuck! Man, we are fucking dying!
快给我电池
I need a fucking battery for the 77.
你跟我吵什么
Why are you fucking arguing with me?
你在干什么 那些电池已经没电了
What are you doing? Those are dead batteries!
闭嘴
Shut up!
-怎么那么长时间 -去你的
-What took you so long? -Fuck you.
这是坐标 呼叫总部吧
Here are the coordinates, call that fucker in.
我冒死拿了一个已经没电的电池
I just ran through incoming to get a dead fucking battery.
欢迎来到这个烂地方
Welcome to the Suck.
妈的
Fuck!
你们太慢了 他们已经撤退了
Damn, you was too fucking slow! They’re already retreating!
我们要去追击 我们要去干掉几个伊♥拉♥克♥人
Sykes says we’re going after them! We’re gonna get some!
那些是A10攻击机 疣猪
That was A10s. Warthogs, baby.
战争机器 坦克杀手
Those things are fucking tank killers.
那东西简直就是个野兽 耶 不是开玩笑啊
That shit’s a fucking monster. Yeah, no shit, Fowler.
冲啊 飞行员们
Let’s go, zoomies!
让他们看看上帝的正义之手
Let’s drop that righteous hand of God!
福勒 保持队形
Fowler, get back in formation.
-他们要丢炸♥弹♥了 -福勒 保持队形
-They’re about to drop those bombs! -Fowler, stay in position.
他们要把上帝之手全投在伊♥拉♥克♥人头上
They’re gonna drop the hand of God all over the lraqis!
福勒 保持队形
Fowler, stay in your formation. Yeah!
福勒
Fowler, get….
他们应该飞回来的吗
Are they supposed to come back?
保持队形
Get in formation!
有袭击
lncoming!
Q4D E5C请求医疗抢救
Quebec 4 Delta, this is Echo 5 Charlie.
情况紧急
Request medevac, priority.
士兵受伤 坐标671584
Marines down, in grid 671584.
会有烟雾信♥号♥♥ 完毕
We’ll mark with smoke, over.
那些攻击机在干什么
What are they doing? Supposed to be flying.
那些混♥蛋♥
Fucking assholes.
叫那些悍马跟上来 我们继续前进
You call those Humvees up, and we keep moving.
他们以为我们是伊♥拉♥克♥人
They fucking thought we were lraqis?
继续前进
Keep moving.
快点
Come on.
继续前进
Keep moving.
他们可能就在沙堤后面
They could be over this next berm.
大家听着 小心周围 我们向北前进 出发
Now listen up, let’s stay focused. We’re heading north. Let’s move out.
睁大你的眼睛
Keep your eyes open.
-你在干什么 -他们想逃离这里
-What are you doing? -They were trying to get away.
不要想了 我们继续
Fuck it, man. Come on.
费格斯 给你
Fergus, here.
谢谢
Thanks.
上士 我要去大便
Staff Sergeant, I gotta take a shit.
呆在能喊到你的范围内
Stay in voice range.
意大利面 真不错
Spaghetti marinara.
真是不幸的一天
One fucking hell of a day, huh?
-你还好吗 -是的
-You all right? -Yeah.
那边有什么
What’s over there?
什么也没有
Nothing.
妈的
Holy shit!
-什么事 -油田
-What? -Oil wells.
他们把油田给点着了
They lit up the oil wells.
下石油了 下石油了 兄弟们
It’s raining oil. It’s raining oil, fellas.
你们看过”巨人”这部电影吧
You ever see that movie Giant?
你们看过”巨人”这部电影吧 詹姆斯·迪恩主演的
You’ve seen the movie Giant. James Dean, man.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!