您在怕什么
因为 我曾被一位男性警♥察♥接待
他们会问特别多的问题
比如 你为什么没有反抗 你为什么没有叫喊
他们可能会给我拍照 或是把我带回案发现场
或是他们可能会让我用人偶向他们重现性侵过程
我只想遗忘过去
但是 诗织
您公开了您的姓名 以真实面貌示众
我想这位女士是真心想改变日本
滴水无声
但水积多了 就可以形成海啸
我们越重视 就会有越多人支持
如果我们能成立一个好的体系
这样的犯罪就能减少了
我觉得我们能行
我们可以的
我们有个词叫”能忍♥则忍♥”
We have this word which is “Gaman-tsuyoi”, “Nintai-tsuyoi”.
是鼓励别人
It’s often talked in a positive way that how
忍♥耐 有耐心 是一件好事
enduring, how being patient, is a good thing.
但一直忍♥受着这样的痛苦
But being enduring, being patient about this pain,
不发声 自己承受
being silent, keeping this into yourself,
我不觉得这样有帮助
I don’t think it had helped much.
我觉得这就是为什么
And I think that is why…
人们一直不愿谈论这样的事
it has been hard for people to talk about it.
有迹象表明
There are signs that
政♥府♥开始更加重视这件事
the government is beginning to take the issue more seriously.
2017年 第一个全国性
In 2017, the first-ever nationwide fund
帮助性犯罪受害者的基金会成立了
to support sexual crime victims is established.
政♥府♥向基金会拨款一百万英镑
The government has committed £1 million to this fund.
相比之下 只有日本一半人口的英国
By comparison the UK, with half the population of Japan,
投入的资金是40倍
spends 40 times this amount.
谢谢
诗织的案件吸引了政策制定者的关注
Shiori’s case has caught the attention of policymakers
并且她努力争取到了在内阁府的会面
and she manages to arrange a meeting at the Cabinet Office.
和明鹭田来自性别平等局
Kazuaki Sagita is from the Gender Equality Bureau.
我们很重视对性犯罪受害者的帮助
你也说得对 在那时候
你很难得到足够的帮助
但那之后我们取得了很大的进步
我们已经在41个都道府县设立了强♥奸♥危机中心
那按照国际标准应该设立多少个中心呢
按接纳比例应是每二十万人一个中心
那按照日本的人口
我们应该设立约635个强♥奸♥危机中心
你觉得现阶段对于受害者的帮助足够吗
那个
我们必须要调查这是否足够
从我的经历来讲 最痛苦的是 在调查时需要用人偶来重现当时的情境
你怎么看待这种调查方法
这不在内阁府的管辖范围 所以我不能回答
我意识到有这样的问题
而且我们仍须努力改进体系的不足
很抱歉我只能如此笼统地回答
Metoo运动让诗织的案件
The #MeToo movement means Shiori’s claims
在国外备受关注
are being more widely reported abroad.
好的 部长
我是希望之党的柚木道义
我想直接提问安倍首相
希望之党·无所属之会
柚木道义
反对派议员利用这个机会
Opposition MPs use the opportunity
去质问首相
to question the Prime Minister.
安倍首相
我没有对个别案件发表评论的立场
请您回答一下 你是否知道
案件的调查
柚木议员 请你用常识想一想
内阁总理大臣[首相]
安倍晋三
我并不能知晓案件有无被撤销
我可以明确地说
我想问首相能否保证
政♥府♥会努力加强
针对性暴♥力♥的政策
在未来 现在也已经在各个都道府县
至少成立了一个强♥奸♥危机中心
我们也会与当地政♥府♥紧密合作
加强对性犯罪受害者的帮助
在日本也出现了其他改变的迹象
There are other signs of change in Japan.
在这个历史性的举动中
In a historic move,
日本国会在这110年来第一次
the Japanese parliament reforms the law on rape
对强♥奸♥的法案进行改革
for the first time in 110 years.
最低刑罚从三年改为五年
The minimum sentence is increased from three years to five,
男性也首次被允许提出强♥奸♥指控
and men are allowed to allege rape for the first time.
诗织的第一次庭审即将来临
The day of Shiori’s first court hearing is approaching.
《新闻要素》
应该是一封信
I think it’s a letter.
所以他们 这是
Ah, so, they’ve been… It’s like…
这是
It’s like…
支持信
Supporting letter.
这包卡片是爱知的一个市民团体寄来的
The parcel of cards has been sent by a citizens group in Aichi,
这是日本中部的一个地区
a region in central Japan.
“我们支持你”
“We are on your back.”
“别放弃”
“Don’t give up.”
“你不是一个人在战斗”
“You’re not alone.”

That’s…
真的太棒了
Just amazing.
“我是个八十岁的老奶奶
“I’m an 80 years old grandma,
但我要把我最充沛的精力送给你
but I’m sending you my best energy to you.
加油 伊藤诗织”
Go, Shiori.”
“我一直在关注你 我们都支持你”
“I’m always watching you. We are all on your side.”
我从来没有意识到这件事会有这么大的影响力
I never realised how powerful this could be.
“对于性生活的回忆应该是快乐的
“The memory of sexual experience should be a happy memory,
而不是痛苦的”
not the pain.”
这真的太贴心了 太贴心了
That is just so sweet. It’s just so sweet.
2017年12月
《I Will Survive》——Gloria Gaynor
*请现在转过身*
*Just turn around now*
*你不再受到欢迎了*
*You’re not welcome any more*
*难道你不是那个想要用告别伤害我的人吗*
*Weren’t you the one who tried to hurt me with goodbye?*
*我认为我会崩溃吗*
*Did you think I’d crumble?*
*你认为我会倒下死去么*
*Did you think I’d lay down and die?*
*哦 不 我不会*
*Oh, no, not I!*
*我会活下去*
*I will survive.*
我需要积极的心态
I need to feel cheerful.
我不想哭丧着脸
I don’t want to put sad face.
我想表现出来我过得还好
I do want to show that I’m OK.
我不是独自一人在做这些事
And I’m not doing this all alone.
所有人在与我一起努力
I’m doing this with everyone else.
这天是伊藤诗织的第一次民事听证会
It’s the day of Shiori’s first civil hearing.
从六个月之前开媒体发布会时起
She hasn’t been to the courts
她就再也没有去过法♥院♥
since she did her press conference there six months ago.
*我们会活下来 嘿 嘿*
*I will survive! Hey, hey!*
我还记得第一次媒体发布会
I remember the first press conference,
我在记者中看到了一些熟人
I saw some familiar faces among the journalists,
所以我开始微笑
so I start smiling.
但后来我因此被抵♥制♥
But then I got backlash on that.
他们都说 为什么她在笑
They were all, like, why is she smiling?
为什么她在…而且尤其是媒体
Why is she…? You know. And especially media,
他们把…
they just take the…
当我表情更加严肃时
When I have more serious face on me,
所以每次我看到那些报纸和照片的时候 我都是这个表情
so every time I see these newspaper and photo, I go like this.
非常感谢
这与我上次去法♥院♥相比
This is such a different feeling
真是一种截然不同的感觉
than the last time I went to the court.
我记起来它这棵树当时很绿
I remember it was really green.
我当时非常害怕
And I was so scared.
但这次的感觉截然不同
But this time it feels very different, and…
只是让我想起已经过去六个月了
Just makes me think it’s been six months.
六个月了么
从什么时候开始
从我成为公众眼中成为那个被强♥奸♥了的女孩开始
Since I became this girl who was raped, to the public.
日本之耻
我不后悔我所做的
I’ve no regrets of what I did.
同时我也知道我没有别的选择
I know at the same time I had no choice.
您好 谢谢您今天能来
山口敬之没有出席第一次听证会
他坚称自己无罪 伊藤诗织的主张已经被日本法律系统驳回
且在民事案件审判中她也没有提出新的证据来支持自己的主张
民事诉讼将继续进行
东京女性游♥行♥
2018年3月
伊藤诗织继续在为促进女性权益而奋斗
女性权益是人♥权♥的一部分
我的确感觉到了改变 改变都要从民众开始
I do feel a change. And it all has to start from people.
爱与和平 纪念伊藤诗织 我们与你共同奋斗
如果你开始行动
If you make a move,
一定会有一些影响 这是一定的
there would be some certain wave, that’s for sure.
女性主义 我们彼此救赎
我同时经历了人生的善与恶
I experienced in a good way and bad way at the same time, but…
我的身体由我做主
这关乎女性 这关乎所有人
但这总好过保持沉默
It’s better than being silent.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!