快!
Come on!
Grace在哪儿?
Where’s Grace?
那儿
There sir —
不行!
No! No!
相信我 Bertha 相信我
Trust me, Bertha, trust me!
Leah!John!Rochester先生在哪儿?
Leah! John! Where’s Mr. Rochester?!
Rochester先生!救救我!
Mr. Rochester! Help me, somebody!
来我身边 别害怕
Bertha Come on close to me. Don’t be afraid.
过来
Come to me.
把手给我
Please, give me your hand.
Bertha 来我这
Bertha, come to me.

No.
我决不会伤害你
I would never harm you.
千万别害怕 来我这
Don’t be afraid. Come to me now.
求求你!
Please!
快!
Come on.
由于对未来没有方向和期待
Jane: With no direction or will for my future
我浑浑噩噩度过了很长一段时间
I traveled for many days.
最终 在久远记忆的召唤下
At last prompted by old memories
我踏上了返回Gateshead教区的路途
I made my way back to Gateshead Hall.
还去了唯一曾善待我的Rivers牧师家里
And to the home of the parson Mr. Rivers who had once been kind to me.
这是送去约克郡的 很紧急的
And this is for you.
麻烦你了 这是寄给你的
thank you.
谢谢 一路平安
Good day to you.
你是Eyre小姐吗?
It’s Miss Eyre, isn’t it?
你记得我吗?Mary Rivers
Do you remember me?
教区长的姐姐
I’m Mary Rivers, the rector’s sister.
你不舒服吗?
Are you ill?
她怎样了?
How is she?
刚睡醒
She’s had a good sleep.
现在应该可以跟她谈了
Now may be a good time to talk to her.
感觉好点了吗?
How are you feeling?
看起来好多了
You’re looking much better.
医生也放心了
The doctor is very pleased.
几天后就能下床了
And you should be well enough to come down in a few days.
我在这差不多一个月了
But I’ve been here almost a month.
我不能再留着了
I cannot stay here any longer.
我得找工作 找地方住
I must find work. I must find somewhere to live.
不用着急
Hush, be still
你留多久都没关系的
you shall stay here as long as you wish.
不要再拖了
St. John, don’t make her talk any more.
告诉她吧
Tell her.
Eyre小姐
Miss Eyre
鉴于你现在的身子我不想让你激动
I did not want to excite you beyond your strength,
但我有天大的好消息要告诉你
but I have some very surprising news.
有位先生到过这里找你
A gentleman has been here, looking for you —
一位律师
A lawyer.
我站在你的立场擅作主张了
I took it upon myself to act on your behalf.
律师?
A lawyer?
他来干什么?
What did he want?
你住在马德里的叔叔
It seems that your Uncle in madeira, John Eyre,
John Eyre去世了 把他所有房♥产都留下了给你
has died and left you his entire estate.
他知道你尚在人间
He always believed you were alive,
坚信终有一天会找到你的下落
and he had the greatest faith that one day, you would be found.
你是他在世的唯一亲人
You are his only surviving relative.
你现在是一个富有的女士了
You have become a wealthy woman.
这都是关于你叔叔的信件
Le these are the papers relating to your uncle
和你所继承的遗产
and the fortune You will inherit.
他是你的叔叔John Eyre
This is your uncle, John Eyre.
这位是你父亲
.. and this is your father.
未曾亲眼见过的父亲
The father you never knew
他多么年轻
how young he looks
多么善良
And how kind.
他的确很善良
He was kind.
在他写给你叔叔的信中
Amongst these papers is the letter he wrote
有关于你出生的喜讯
to your uncle announcing your birth.
你一直被深深爱着 Eyre小姐
you were deeply love d, Miss Eyre.
请原谅我
Please forgive me.
你没有错
There is nothing to forgive.
我知道你一直以来受了很多苦难
I know you have suffered greatly.
但过去的事再不会伤害到你了
But the past can no longer harm you
你被拯救了
you are safe now
几个月过去了 我的健康也恢复了
Jane: As the months passed, my health recovered, and my strength returned.
我对Rivers姐弟了解越多
The more I knew of Mr. Rivers and his sister
我就越喜欢他们
the better I liked them.
但即使慷慨善良如他们
Jane: But despite their generosity and kindness,
我的思绪还是不断回忆过去
my thoughts were constantly drawn back to the past
回忆着我不能忘记的地方和人
to places and people I could not forget.
你和我们在一起快六个月了
You have been with us now for nearly six months.
从那时起我就尊敬你
and in that time I have come to respect you,
也对你非常仰慕
and to admire you very much.
我并不奢求你现在会爱上我
I don’t expect you to love me now.
但毫无疑问的是 结婚后会日久生情
Undoubtedly enough of love would follow upon marriage
在你眼中 也会认为这是珠联璧合
to render the union right even in your eyes.
我祈求的是你的爱意
What I am asking you for is your affection,
你的关心和陪伴
your care, your companionship.
这些你都有了
You have all those things.
我给你的东西是可靠且优渥的
What I am offering you is trustworthy and good.
真实 恒久
It is real. It is lasting.
你说的话让我很感动
I’m very touched by what you say.
但我现在决定不了
But I cannot decide now.
你得给我时间考虑
Y-you must give me time to think.
当然可以
Of course.
但不论如何 我的决定
But however I decide,
我都会捐出我的部分遗产
I shall give par t of my inheritance.
给Lowood学校的女孩们
to benefit the girls of Lowood school
请你带上你传教所需的一切东西
and please, I want you to take whatever you need for your missionary work.
你能为我安排一下吗?
Would you arrange it for me?
Fairfax夫人?
Mrs. Fairfax?
Pilot 你好啊Pilot
Pilot. Hello pilot.
Pilot
Edward: Pilot
Pilot
Pilot.
别叫了
No more noise.
Fairfax夫人吗?递杯水给我
Mrs. Fairfax.. . Bring me a glass of wate.
是谁?
Who’s there?
是谁?
Who is it?
Pilot知道我是谁
Pilot knows me.
我的头要炸开了
My brain will burst.
这是我痴心妄想吗?
What delusion is this?
还是最甜蜜的痴狂在作弄?
What sweet madness
是她柔软的手
her fingers
是她纤细的手指
Her very fingers
多少次我梦见这一刻
So many times I’ve dreamed of this moment,
又有多少次梦境无情地幻灭消逝
and Then the dream vanishes and flies away.
就像梦里一样 在你随风而去之前给我一个吻吧
Gentle dream, kiss me before you go.
我再不离你而去
I shall never leave you.
你会留在我身边
You will stay with me?
怎样?
How?
做你的朋友
I will be your friend
你的护士 你的伴侣
Your nurse Your companion.
在我有生之年 你将不会再孤独
You will not be left alone for so long as I shall live.
但我已和一颗枯树无异了
But I am no better than a ruined tree
我会徐徐老去 慢慢枯萎
That the lightning struck and decayed.
你没有枯萎 先生
You’re no ruin, sir.
你生机勃勃而充满活力
you’re vigorou s and full of life
植物们都要在你身边生长发芽 随风起舞
plants will grow and wind around you
你的强壮为它们遮风挡雨
Because your strengt h offers them so safe a hold
就这样 我们成为了夫妇
Jane: And so, I married him.
逐渐地 Edward恢复他的视力
Slowly but surely, Edward recovered his sight.
当他抱着他第一个孩子时
And when our firstborn was put into his arms

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!