This is the B.B.C. in London.
今天我们为各位 请到一位特别来宾
Tonight we have a special guest,
大英国协的的首相
the prime minister of Greater Britain,
可敬的温斯顿邱吉尔…
the very honorable Winston Churchill,
他现正走进录音室,捻♥熄雪茄
who is just now coming into the studio, putting out his cigar.
晚安,各位女士,各位先生
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen…
各位波兰听众
and everybody in Poland.
他喜欢波兰人吧?
He likes the Polish, doesn’t he ?
当然,我们是他的盟国
Of course. We’re his allies. Psst !
邱吉尔先生,我们时间不多…
Mr. Churchill, if we only have a little bit of time,
希望你告诉我们 伯札尼卡的最新战况
I would like you to bring us up to date on the events around Bezanika.
我很乐意
I’d be delighted.
这是我的专业
That is my area of exper…
保重,邱吉尔先生
Gesundheit, Mr. Churchill.
对不起
Excuse me.
雪茄的烟让我的鼻子痒痒的
The cigar smoke gets up one’s nose.
我讲到哪儿了?
Where was I ?
您说到波兰的伯札尼卡
Bezanika, in Poland.
我知道伯札尼卡在哪儿 我又不笨
I know where Bezanika is. I’m not stupid.
我刚和斯大林先生通过电♥话♥…
And I was on the phone with Mr. Stalin,
他说俄军的进展十分顺利
who told me his troops were doing wonderfully.
对不对,斯大林先生?
Is that not so, Mr. Stalin ?
没错 – 这表示战争要结束啰?
Da. – Does that mean it’s nearly over ?
问得好
That’s a very good question.
他听到我了
He heard me !
我们提醒各位观众不要发问
We remind our listeners not to ask questions,
这样会影响收讯
as that might interfere with reception.
也请不要看着收音机
And please, don’t look at the radio.
不过这个问题还是问得好
But it’s still a very good question.
答案是″对的″
And the answer is yes !
这场讨厌的战事 就快要结束了…
The whole megillah will soon be over,
那个狂人希♥特♥勒♥也会不再作恶
and that shmendrick Hitler will be gone.
我们对波兰播送的特别报导 就此结束
[ Announcer ] And that brings to an end our special bulletin for Poland.
我们提醒年轻的观众 上♥床♥前别忘了刷牙
We remind our young listeners to brush their teeth before going to bed. Seige-sund.
我关收音机了 – 那音乐呢?
I turn it off now, huh ? – What about music ?
音乐?转过身去
Music ? Turn around.
音乐
Music.
为了即将再度来临的…
Now, in memory of peacetime,
太平盛世…
which will soon be with us again,
现在播放舞曲
a little dance music.
这是伦敦大宴会厅的
From the Grand Ballroom in London,
音乐会实况
an evening concert.
可以请你跳支舞吗,小姐?
May I have this dance, mademoiselle ?
你会跳波卡舞吗?我教你
Do you know how to polka ? I teach you.
站在我的脚上
Stand on my feet, huh ?
不错嘛!
There you go.
早安 – 早安
Good morning. -Good morning.
有没有什么最新消息? – 他还没出来呢
What’s the latest ? -It’s not up yet.
什么 ?早上好
What ? Good morning.
但我有好消息 我昨天看到他了
But I have some good news. I saw him yesterday.
他房♥里藏了个伦敦来的伞兵
He’s hiding a parachutist from London.
伞兵?
A parachutist ?
现在居然扯出个伞兵
Now they have parachutists.
我要怎么转移他们的注意力 飞天坦克吗?
How do I beat that ? Flying tanks ?
他们需要新闻 但我想不出任何点子了
They need news, but I have no new ideas.
我现在要编什么,汉娜? 潜水艇吗?
What can I invent now, Hannah ? Submarines ?
要听新闻
Ha ! The latest.
问问其他人吧
Ask anybody else.
我是犹太人区中 唯一没有新闻的人,汉娜
I’m the only one in this whole ghetto who’s got no news, Hannah.
嘿,你在做什么
Hey, what are you doing ?
打算工作还是 打算来个一人罢♥工♥?
You gonna work today or is this a one-man strike ?
开工了,你在做什么?
Hey, come on. Come on. Jakob, what the hell are you doing ?
我要上厕所,我拉肚子
I have to go. Dysentery.
雅各布,你疯啦?
Jakob, are you out of your mind ?
你这是在自杀嘛 那是德军的厕所
You’re gonna commit suicide. That’s a German toilet !
等不及了
Can’t wait.
你会被杀的,你这个疯子
You’re gonna get shot, you crazy bastard.
啊
Ah !
″慕尼黑大塞车″
“Massive traffic in Munich.”
″痔疮神奇疗法″,狗屎
“Miracle cure for hemorrhoids.” Shit !
″柏林晴时多云偶阵雨″
“Sunny with occasional showers in Berlin.”
″海蒂,我想你,法兰克上″
“Heidi, I miss you. Franz.”
″悼念,悼念″
“In memoriam. In memoriam.”
″悼念,悼念″ ″祖国的神圣子民″
“In memoriam. In memoriam. In memoriam.” “Loyal son of the Fatherland.”
″亲爱的纳粹″ 好消息。坏消息
“Dear Nazis.” Good news. Bad news.
新闻版
Ah ! News.
″空军足球队在和 海军足球队艰苦缠斗后…
“The Luftwaffe Reserves beat the Kriegsmarine…
以3比2击败海军足球队″
3-2 in a hard-fought but fair game.”
谢谢你 犹太人会因此欣喜若狂的
Thank You. The Jews will rejoice at this news.
哎哟
Oy.
哦
Oh !
上帝,给我个奇迹吧
God, a miracle, please ?
好
All right.
你老爸专门清马粪
∮ Your father cleans up after horses ∮
仔细听我解释
∮ Listen to me closely I’ll explain Oy vey ∮
你妈妈晚上睡公园
∮ Your mama sleeps nights in the park ∮ Hello ? Hello ?
你老爸在蹲苦牢
∮ Your father’s doing time in prison ∮
你老姐和猪睡觉
∮ Your sister sleeps with a chozer Oy vey ∮
你老姐和猪睡觉
∮ Your sister sleeps with a chozer Oy vey ∮
别再打我了
Stop hitting me!
科瓦斯基,你疯啦?
Kowalsky, you’re out of your mind !
你没事吧?
Are you all right ? What does it–
只要你这个闻名的卖♥♥煎饼的…
What does it matter now that you, Jakob Heym,
能像个皇帝一样上大号♥ 我吃点苦头又何妨?
the illustrious pancake vendor, get to crap like a king ?
你在上过至尊的 德国人的厕所后…
So, now that you’ve shared a toilet seat with the master race,
应该可以跟我们分享 新闻了吧?
maybe you’ll feel good enough to tell us the news, huh ?
昨天邱吉尔 向波兰人♥民♥发表演说
Yesterday, Churchill addressed the Polish people.
他说波兰语?你们到底要不要听新闻?
The Polish ? You want the latest news or don’t you ?
对不起
Shh. Our apologies.
重点是…
The main item…
空军足球队以3比2 击败海军足球队
was that the Luftwaffe soccer team beat the Kriegsmarine by three goals to two.
就这样?
That’s it ?
这就是最新的消息了
You want the latest news ? Su ganush. That’s it.
邱吉尔在英国广播电台发表 德军体育比赛结果?
Churchill is on the B.B.C. giving out German Army sports results ?
没有前线的消息吗?
Nothing about a front line ?
如果连邱吉尔都没什么 重要的要说,
I mean, if Churchill has nothing more important to announce,
那对我来说就是…战争快要结束了
it means to me– well, it means to me the war is pretty much over.
没错
That’s right.
万一3比2是密♥码♥呢?
What if three to two is a code ?
也许表示俄德两军 人数为3比2
Hmm ? Could mean the Russians outnumber the Germans three to two.
也许表示他们离此地 还有32公里
Or maybe they are 32 kilometers away.
我想不会吧
No, I don’t think so.
我认为这表示他们离这里 还有32小时的路程
I think that that means that they are maybe– I think 32 hours away.
如果我们仔细倾听 也许能听到炮声
Shh. If we listen hard enough, maybe we can hear their artillery.
原来我昨晚听到的是炮声
Yes. That’s what the noise was last night.
我太太以为是暖气管…
My wife thought it was the heating pipes,
但好多年没用了…
but there hasn’t been any steam in them for years.
我也听到了 – 你也听到了?
I heard it too. -Oh, you heard it too.
没错,我也听到了
Yes, I heard it too.
″你也是,布鲁特?″
“Et tu, Brute ?”
我想是策动叛变的时候了
I think it’s time to organize.
教授,你听到艾文的话了吗? 他打算开始组织大家
Professor, did you hear this Avron ? He plans to organize.
也许他说的没错
Well, maybe he’s right.
如果我们有组织,有领导 也许能够救几条人命
Maybe we can save a few lives if we have an organization and a leader.
看在老天爷的份上!
For God’s sake. For all we know,
俄♥国♥人搞不好 早就撤回西伯利亚了
the Russians may be pushed all the way back to Siberia by now.
哈特洛夫在这 我们知道此中含意
Hardtloff is here. You know what that means.
怎么了?你想赤手空拳 对付德国人?
What ? You’re going to fight the Germans barehanded ?
那你有什么建议?
And what do you suggest we do ?
坐以待毙?
Just sit down and wait ?
有希望固然好