我们两个是同行
You and I are in the same profession.
最了解人性的 莫过于演员和理发师了
After all, who knows more about human nature than actors and barbers ?
你我有各自的舞台
You have your stage, I have mine.
现在我冒犯走上你的舞台 向你提出诚挚的请求
Now I risk treading on yours to make a solemn plea.
告诉你的朋友,在它把我们 全部害惨之前,把它毁了
Tell your friend Jakob to destroy the radio before it destroys us.
毁了它? – 那个收音机?- 是的
Destroy it ? -The radio ? -Yes.
你的朋友雅各布在策划叛变
Your friend Jakob is preparing an uprising.
这太荒谬了 我们这里是不可能叛变的
That’s ridiculous. This isn’t the kind of ghetto that rises up.
就算是想叛变也罪不可赦
Even to think of it is blasphemy.
犹太人相信上帝会保佑他们的
Jews put their trust in God to protect them.
我们承认这种信仰 好像没起什么作用
Yes, well, we have to admit that that line of reasoning hasn’t gotten us very far.
如果你不相信他们会叛变 那请你回答我:
If you don’t believe me about the uprising, answer this–
雅各布和那个拳击手 为什么在宵禁后还外出活动?
What are Jakob Heym and the prizefighter doing walking around after curfew ?
米莎也有份? – 他泥足深陷
Mischa is in this ? – Up to his neck.
真是太笨了 老天
Stupid, stupid. Oh, my God.
我们随时可能会被人看到
Anybody could see us here.
你以为呢? 德军没有眼睛吗?
What do you think ? They don’t have eyes ?
嘘!安静
Shh ! Quiet !
教授,这对我很重要
Professor, it’s really very important to me.
我家不远,请跟我来
It’s not very far. Right this way.
请你们哪一个告诉我 我们干嘛要这么做?
Could somebody please tell me what’s the point of this ?
嘘…
Shh. Shh. Shh. Shh.
我们一定要查清楚 他为什么晚上还要外出?
There. You see ? What’s he doing out this time of night ?
我们为什么在晚上这个时候 还要出来?
What are we doing out at this time of night ?
这是什么?
What’s this ?
当人失去对上帝的敬畏之心…就没什么事是做不出来的
When a man loses his fear of the Almighty, he’s capable of anything.
是吗
Yeah ?
我希望不要找出海姆的肮脏事
I hope to God not to find out disgusting things about Heym.
你这话什么意思?
What do you mean, disgusting things ?
他的私生活不关我们的事 快找收音机
His private affairs are none of our concern. Look for the radio.
只有白♥痴♥才会把收音机 藏在厨房♥里
Only a complete idiot would hide a radio in the kitchen.
也许该去地下室找找 – 好主意
Maybe we should try the cellar. – Yes, the cellar.
没错,快去地下室 – 我们走吧 快离开这里
Let’s go. Come on. Let’s get out of here. Let’s go.
这边请,教授 – 我的天啊,他回来了
This way, Professor. Oh, my God ! He’s here.
别走这么快 – 再走一层就到了 教授
Not so fast. -Only one more floor, Professor.
快躲起来!
Hide now!
闭嘴! – 慢一点,我有心脏病
Shut up ! – Slow down. I have a heart condition.
我累死了 – 跟我来
I am exhausted. -Right here.
等等…
Wait, wait, wait.
我需要休息一下 我要休息一下
I need to rest. I need to rest a little bit.
教授,万一俄♥国♥人这么说怎么办?
Professor, what if the Russians said that ?
你说的对
Yeah, you’re right.
我打赌克许布恩 也参加了叛变行动
Yes, Kirschbaum is part of the resistance. I would have bet money on it.
他把收音机藏在阁楼里
He keeps it in the attic.
雅各布,你家遭小偷了
Jakob, there are thieves in your apartment.
我家吗
My apartment ?
有什么好偷的
What’s to steal ?
躺下吧 快躺下
Now, come on. Lie down.
照教授的话去做
And you do everything the professor says.
我来看看
Let’s see.
把舌头像青蛙抓虫时一样伸出来 而且说”啊”
Stick out your tongue like a frog trying to catch a fly and say “Ah.”
“啊。” “啊。”
“Ah.” “Ah.”
你只不过是肚子疼
All we have here is a little tummy ache.
你冰淇淋吃太多了
Too much ice cream.
也许是巧克力吧?
Chocolate, maybe ? Huh ?
她病得很重 她只能喝开水
She is very sick. Boiled water only.
也许给她来些你的仙丹妙药
And some of your medicine maybe.
收音机就在这里
It’s in here.
如果他们正在收听收音机 我们就是从犯了
If they are listening to the radio, we could be considered accomplices.
我的天啊!我们最好到那儿等他们
Oh, my God ! We’d better wait for them there.
好主意,我欣赏,咱们走吧
That’s a very good point. I love your point. Let’s get out of here.
你们在这儿干嘛? – 你好
What are you doing here ? – Hello.
科瓦斯基,连你也来啦?
My God, Kowalsky. You too ?
没错,我认为这样对大家都好
Yes, you know, I think it’s really for the best, Jakob.
海姆先生。我真的这么做
Mr. Heym. I really do.
海姆先生
Mr. Heym,
你知不知道你害我们身陷险境
I don’t know if you realize the danger in which we have been placed.
犹太区里的告密者 为了马铃薯什么都做得出来
There are informers in the ghetto who will do anything for a few potatoes.
我身为父亲和丈夫,请求你…
Therefore, I beg you, as a father and a husband,
求求你在被德国人发现之前 毁了收音机
please destroy that radio before the Germans find out about it.
你们要我毁了我的收音机?
You want me to destroy my radio ?
是的
I do, yes.
好吧
All right.
我会毁掉它的 它太危险了
I’ll destroy it. It’s a dangerous thing.
我承认 – 好的 好的
I admit that. Good. Good.
毁掉收音机
Destroy the radio.
但自从海姆先生愿意和我们 分享收音机传来的消息后
But since Mr. Heym has accepted to share the information with us,
整个犹太区就 再也没人自杀了
there has not been a single case of suicide in the entire ghetto.
真的? – 真的
This is true ? -It is true !
教授说得有理
The professor has a very good point.
非常有道理
Very good point. Think about it.
现在…这是…
Now– It’s–
它救人无数
It saves lives.
这是个留下它的好理由
That’s a very good reason to keep it.
我有个建议 – 什么?
I have a suggestion. – What ?
我们在听完最新消息后
We could listen to the latest news,
再砸烂收音机 – 好主意
and then destroy the radio. That’s a very good idea.
主啊,这些白♥痴♥又要反抗您了
My God ! These idiots want to defy You once again.
我求您快阻止他们
Stop them ! I beg You.
停电了。真是个奇迹
It’s a power cut. It’s a miracle.
对不起了,各位
Sorry, gentlemen.
没有收音机,也没有新闻了
No more radio. No more news.
晚安,谢谢你们大驾光临
Good night. Thank you for coming.
没有电 – 没有什么
No electricity. Nothing.
这简直是阴谋破坏 是反抗军搞的破坏 – 反抗军?
It’s sabotage. It’s sabotage of the resistance. -resistance?
停!我们回去 我的天啊
Stop ! We go back. Oh, my God.
我们不能回去
We can’t go back.
谢谢你
Thank You.
这真是个奇迹
It’s a miracle.
不,这是阴谋破坏 是反抗军搞的破坏
It’s sabotage. It’s sabotage of the resistance.
–
是奇迹 – 是破坏
Miracle ! -Sabotage !
奇迹,奇迹,奇迹! – 闭嘴
Miracle, miracle, miracle ! -Shut up !
这儿,喝吧
Here, here, drink.
你一定要好起来…
Because you’ve got to get well,
因为你的父母就要回来了
because your parents are coming back.
他们回来后 我们会开个盛大的宴会
And when they do, we’re going to have the biggest party you’ve ever seen.
我会回来的
I’ll be back.
你真的有收音机吗?
Jakob, is it true you’ve got a radio ?
怎么连你都这么说
Not you too ?
求求你,我听说你有收音机 我真的好想看看
Please. I’ve heard you have a radio. I’d really like to see it.
德军把我们的收音机抢走时 我还小
I was a baby when they took ours away.
如果你乖乖好起来…
If you promise me to get well,
我就让你听我的收音机…
I promise you, you can listen to my radio…
当然得先要有电才行
if the power comes back on.
你说真的? – 我会骗你吗?
Do you mean it ? – Would I lie to you ?
有什么新鲜事? – 新鲜事?嘿!
So, what’s new ? -New ? Oy.
大家会以为你很高兴停电
Anybody would think you’re happy about the power cut.
停电是上帝的旨意
Well, God’s will be done.
你给我的那些绿绿的玩意儿 还真有效
I think that green stuff is working.
老史从没抱怨过 – 是的 ?你好
Stamtisch never complained. So ? Yeah ? Hello.
我知道我不是 你们的一份子…
I know I’m not a member of the club,
但你也许会想听听我的点子
but, uh, I thought you might want to hear my idea anyway.
我不想 – 看吧
I don’t. -You see ?
海姆先生,米莎在想…如果没有办法把电输送到 你的收音机里…
Mischa was thinking, Mr. Heym, if the electricity can’t come to your radio,
也许你能把收音机 拿到有电的地方
maybe you can take your radio to the electricity.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about ?
电
Electricity.
看,停电的只有几条街而已
Voila. You see ? It’s only certain streets that are affected.
我们可以把收音机拿到这儿来
We could bring the radio here.
把收音机拿到这儿来? – 嗯嗯