而据他们说俄♥国♥人 也朝那里前进
and the Russians are headed there also,
完全正确
so they tell us, I think– Exactly.
若俄♥国♥人在那儿 他们绝不会坐以待毙
If the Russians are there, they’re not going to sit and have a picnic. Huh ?
应该不会吧
I wouldn’t think so.
我拿三颗芜菁换这条面包 – 两颗大头菜
For this bread, three rutabagas. -Two turnips.
不行,两颗大头菜换半条面包
No, for two turnips, half a bread.
看在你的份上,四分之三条
Three-quarters because it’s you.
简直是抢劫!
Was für ein Raub!
危险。危险
Achtung. Achtung.
危险。危险
Achtung ! Achtung !
离火车远一点
Stay away from the train !
不要开枪,请不要开枪
Don’t shoot ! Don’t shoot, please !
罗曼,我听到货车车箱里有声音
Roman, I heard voices coming from those boxcars.
你疯啦?快过来
Are you crazy ? Come on. Come on.
表演结束了 回去工作
The show is over ! Back to your work.
我真的听到声音了 – 假装那里面装的只是马铃薯
I heard voices, I tell you. – Pretend there are just potatoes in there.
这是德国人的新发明:会说话的马铃薯
Oh, yeah. It’s the latest German invention– potatoes that talk.
那是人的声音 我们一定要和他们说话
It’s human voices ! We’ve got to speak to them.
你能对死人说些什么?
What can you say to the dead ?
你是怎么回事?
What’s the matter with you, Jakob ?
是你告诉我们 俄♥国♥人随时会过来
You’re the one who told us the Russians would be here any moment.
你想瞒着我们? – 这不关我们的事
You want to keep that to yourself ? -It’s none of our business.
你是怎么回事? – 坐下
What’s wrong with you ? -Sit down.
他们有权知道
They have the right to know.
快吃吧 我不想吃
Eat. I don’t want to eat.
请来救我 请来救我
Someone help me ! Someone help me, please !
你听得到我吗?
Hey ! Do you hear me ?
我们听说俄♥国♥人就要来了 他们正在伯札尼卡
We have information. The Russians are almost here. They’re at Bezanika.
我们都看到飞机了
We all saw the plane.
是真的,请相信我
Yes, please believe me.

Please.
你不了解 我们有收音机
You don’t understand. We have a radio–
罗曼,不
Roman, no.
罗曼!你也想送死?
Roman ! You want to get killed too ?
罗曼 都是你害的
Roman– – You did this !
你非得告诉大家 战争结束了不可吗?
Did you have to shout from the rooftops that the war is over ?
看你把我们害成什么样子?
Look where it got us !
别自责
Don’t blame yourself.
赫歇尔是咎由自取
If Herschel wanted to save the world, that was his choice.
我们需要更多 像赫歇尔这样的犹太人
We need more Jews like Herschel.
他想为人们带来一些希望 他像你一样都是英雄
At least he tried to give these people some hope. He’s a hero, like you.
我不是英雄 我是个煎饼贩子
I’m not a hero. I’m a latke vendor.
你是个有收音机的煎饼贩子
A latke vendor with a radio.
一个害死了一个朋友的煎饼贩子
Who just killed a friend.
你敢上吊的话,我就杀了你
If you hang yourself, I’ll kill you.
雅各布 雅各布
Jakob. Jakob.
你会不会听伦敦的广播? – 不
Are you going to listen to London ? -No.
我再也受不了了 你一定要告诉我 俄♥国♥人–
I can’t take any more. You must tell me. The Russians–
没有俄♥国♥人,没有收音机 什么都没有
No Russians, no radio, no nothing !
懂吗? – 你这话什么意思?
Understand ? -What do you mean ?
我根本不知道 俄♥国♥人到底在哪里
What do I mean ? I mean I don’t have the slightest idea where the Russians are.
我是个骗子,懂吗?
I’m a liar. All right ?
你会把它们烧焦的,让我来
You’ll burn them. Let me do it.
炸蘑菇我最行
I’m perfectly capable of frying mushrooms.
我战前还是开餐厅的 – 餐厅?
I know. I ran a restaurant before the war. A restaurant ?
一家很棒的餐厅
Oh, yeah. A very quaint one.
我们卖♥♥煎饼的,马铃薯煎饼
We made latkes. You know, potato pancakes.
用杏桃挑做馅的美味煎饼
And blintzes stuffed with apricot jam.
到了夏天还卖♥♥冰淇淋和果汁
And in the summer, ice creams and fruit juices.
你太太和你一起工作吗?
Did your wife work with you ?
你怎么这么多问题? – 你为什么都不回答?
Why are you always asking questions ? -Why do you never answer them ?
我吃过了
I already ate. Eat.
快吃,你吃完后可以洗碗
And after you’ve eaten, you can do the washing up.
我讨厌洗碗 – 晚饭是我做的,不是吗?
I hate washing up. I did the cooking, didn’t I ?
战争结束后 我可以做女服务生吗?
When the war is over, can I be a waitress ?
你不上学啦? – 我可以早上上学
What about school ? I’ll go to school in the morning.
下午当服务生
And afterwards, I’ll serve customers.
你不用付我钱 煎饼随我吃就好了
You don’t have to pay me. Just let me eat as many pancakes as I want.
和科瓦斯基一样
Ah. Just like Kowalsky.
开窗去
Open the window.
看,是你那个打拳的朋友
Look, your friend the boxer.
他们在打架吗? – 不,也许等一下会打
Are they fighting ? No. Maybe later they’re fighting.
看来米莎认为战争已经结束了
Looks like Mischa thinks the war is over.
他想说服她到他家去
He’s trying to get her to go to his apartment.
她不想去吗?
Doesn’t she want to go ?
很想去 – 那她为什么不去?
Very much. -Then why doesn’t she go ?
你长大就知道了
Well, you’ll discover these things when you’re older.
什么时候?
When ?
不准再问问题
No more questions. Come on.
神灵啊…
Spirit,
如果俄♥国♥人已经抵达布莱…
if the Russians have reached Pry,
就敲两下
knock twice.
问点有用的事,麦克斯
Ask it something useful, Max.
比如说这么晚了 你女儿还在哪儿混
like where your daughter is this time of night.
她和米莎在一起 – 我担心的就是这点
She’s with Mischa. -That’s what I’m afraid of.
他和那个闯祸精海姆
He’s involved with this troublemaker Heym.
会把罗莎拖下水的
They’re gonna drag Rosa into it.
但若罗莎不在家睡会好一点
On the other hand, if Rosa doesn’t sleep home, it’s better.
如果他们来逮捕我们时 她不在这
If they arrest us, she won’t be here.
真会安慰人
Some consolation. Max !
白天这么难熬 晚上就随他们去吧
The days are so difficult now. Let them do what they want with their nights.
怎样?你有没有听收音机? 前线有没有进展?
So ? Did you listen to the radio ? Any progress at the front ?
俄♥国♥人有没有 把那些飞机打下来?
What’s the news ? Did the Russians shoot down those planes ?
别再折磨我了 我被德国人折磨得够惨了
Stop torturing me. The Germans are already doing a fine job.
塞缪尔
Samuel.
啊,塞缪尔
Ah, Samuel.
是自杀吗? – 他不需要
Is it suicide ? – He didn’t need to.
他放弃了然后上吊死了
He just gave up and pulled the blankets under his chin.
塞缪尔真傻,俄♥国♥人都快来了
Stupid thing for Samuel to do when the Russians are that close.
俄♥国♥人是快来了吧?
Because they are, aren’t they ?
是的,教授 – 什么?
Yes, Professor. What ?
收音机说他们就快到了
The radio says they are.
就这样,汉娜…真♥相♥是会害死人的
So, Hannah, the truth can kill.
塞缪尔因为我告诉他真♥相♥而死
Samuel died because I told him the truth.
而疯赫歇尔却因为深信…
And that crazy Herschel died because he believed in news…
收音机上的子虚乌有新闻而死
from a radio that doesn’t exist.
所以那也很危险
So that’s dangerous too.
不管我怎么做都是错的
Whatever I do, I’m wrong.
对真♥相♥的渴望比对 食物的渴望更糟
Hunger for hope may be worse than hunger for food.
有什么新鲜事?
So, what’s new ?
我非得捏造点新闻 告诉他们,汉娜
I have to feed them something, Hannah.
但要告诉他们什么呢?
But what ?

Well–
第16军的军人…
Elements of the 16th Army,
在列♥宁♥格勒军团的…
supported by flamethrowers of the shock troops…
突击队火焰枪的掩护之下…
of the Leningrad Division,
和斯大林苏维埃大军第六旅…
are advancing with mechanized armored units…
以及装甲部队一起…
of Stalin’s Soviet 6th Brigade…
在大批空军的掩护之下 朝东方推进
in a easterly direction under massive air cover.
东方?
Easterly ?
那他们走错路了
Then they’re headed the wrong way.
没有
No, no.
这只是声东击西…好误导德军吗
It’s just a feint. To throw the Germans off, right ?
没错 – 那他们为什么 要在收音机上广播?
Exactly. – Why would they announce that on the radio ?
这是策略。好让德军以为 他们打算入侵中国
Strategy. To make the Germans think they’re going to invade China.
别忘了,这是世界大战 – 一点都没错
You have to remember, it’s a world war. – Exactly right.
举例来说…
For example, in Africa…
在非洲有许多食人族从没看过白人
there are tribes of man-eating cannibals who’ve never seen a white man.
我们不想听食人族的消息 – 为什么?
We don’t want news about cannibals. – Why not ?
我们要知道 俄♥国♥人是不是要来了
We want to know if the Russians are finally going to get here.