雅各布 – 什么事?
Jakob ? -What ?
我要再开始训练 – 去对你的新经纪人说吧
I’m going to start training again. – Tell your new manager.
安娜,你好吗?
Hello, Ana. How are you ?
要出远门吗?
Are you taking a trip somewhere ?
我想我留下来对你太危险了…
I think it’s too dangerous for you if I stay,
我应该跟我父母走的
so I should go with my parents after all.
我可以带你的书去吗?
May I take your book ?
你没吃晚饭前,哪儿都不准去
You’re not going anywhere until you eat your supper.
你不吃吗? – 吃 总是吃
Aren’t you eating ? Eat. Always eat.
大吃大喝撑破肚皮没什么好处
It’s not good to stuff yourself till bursting.
米莎,你又打架了?
Mischa. Have you been in another fight ?
这没什么 我有好消息
No, it’s nothing. I have very good news.
好消息?什么好消息?
Good news ? What good news ?
嗨,法兰克福太太
Hello, Mrs. Frankfurter. Hello.
嗨…先生–嘘
Hello, Mr.– Shh.
你们今天好吗?
How are you today ?
法兰克福先生 我有问题想请教你
Mr. Frankfurter, I have something to ask you. Shh.
我已经赢了,爸爸
I’ve already beaten you, Papa.
要盖棺才能论定
Until the last line has been spoken, the curtain…
帷幕没有落下。不能下来。 – 是的是的
cannot come down. Cannot come down. -Yes, yes.
对不起,法兰克福先生
Excuse me. Mr. Frankfurter. Shh.
你有事要问我?
You have something to ask me ?
我准备要帮你解决 这里摩肩接踵的窘况
I am prepared to help you with the overcrowding in this apartment.
在我忘记之前… 这是给你的
Oh, before I forget, for you.
两颗瑞典芜菁
Two rutabagas.
我知道这算不了什么 不能和你们交换…
I know it’s not much. It doesn’t seem a fair exchange for–
法兰克福先生
Mr. Frankfurter.
法兰克福太太
Mrs. Frankfurter.
我是来请求你们 把令嫒嫁给我的
I am here to ask for the hand of your daughter.
跟我来一下
Come with me for a minute.
你知道我们在哪里吗?
You know where we are ?
我们被火车一车车的载走 你居然还在想婚姻大事?
Over there are trains coming to take us away and you’re making matrimonial plans ?
我们已经习惯没有木材 马铃薯,合宜衣物…
Young man, we have learned to live without firewood, without potatoes,
没有孩子的日子
without decent clothing, without the sound of children,
但人不能没有未来
but no one can live without a future.
我们有未来,战争就要结束了
We have a future, Mr. Frankfurter. The war’s about to end.
总有一天会结束的 但谁看会到那一天呢?
Yes, someday, but who’ll be here to see it ?
我们能。我们的战事就要结束了 战争已经进入尾声
We will. Our war is nearly over. You can almost count the hours.
别这样对我的家人 别让我们对未来抱着错误的期待
Don’t do this to my family. Don’t come here and fill our heads with false hope !
你知道伯札尼卡在哪儿吗?
Do you know where Bezanika is ?
我知道伯札尼卡在哪儿吗?我在那里演过三次李尔王
Do I know where Bezanika is ? I played King Lear there three times.
″我们对…″ ″对诸神–″
“As flies to–” “To wanton–”
″我们对诸神就像苍蝇对顽皮的 男孩们,他们以杀我们为乐″
“As flies to wanton boys are we to the gods. They kill us for their sport.”
伯札尼卡离这里不到四百公里
Then you know that Bezanika is less than 400 kilometers away.
与我何干? – 红军今晚在那里
So what do I care ? -And the glorious Red Army is there tonight.
现在也许更近了 – 这是斯大林自己告诉你的?
Probably even closer by now. -Stalin called to tell you this news personally ?
在极度有信心之下 这事只有你知我知…
In absolute confidence, just between you and me…
还有罗莎,法兰克福太太…
and Rosa and Mrs. Frankfurter…
阿夫伦,朱迪思知道…
and Avron and Judith and–
你好 – 你好
Hello. – Hi.
这是雅各布·海姆告诉我的
Jakob Heym told me.
雅各布·海姆啊 那个大名鼎鼎的煎饼贩子
Oh, Jakob Heym, the illustrious pancake vendor.
如果是他说的,那准错不了
Well, if he said it, it must be true.
他有一台收音机
He’s got a radio.
别告诉别人 否则他会惹祸上身
Please, don’t tell anyone. It could be dangerous for him.
你居然从没提过你的收音机。你一直都在听收音机
And you never said anything about it. You’ve been listening to a radio.
别担心,根本没插头 – 我要把它砸成碎片
Don’t worry. It doesn’t even have a plug. -And I’m going to reduce it to splinters.
把门关上
Close the door.
我们不能先听一下吗–?
We couldn’t just listen to it for a moment ?
请问一下。你能告诉我吗
Excuse me. Would you be so kind as to tell me…
如果盖世太保发现那个 卖♥♥煎饼的有收音机会怎么样?
what happens when Gestapo finds out that the pancake vendor has a radio ?
他们会逐户搜查犹太区
Answer– they will search the ghetto.
会找到什么?这台收音机
What will they find ? This radio.
我可以辩称我从来没听过 但他们还是会一枪毙了我
I can explain that I never listened to it. They will shoot me anyway.
重头戏会是 把我跟那个白♥痴♥海姆 一块儿吊在广场上
For an encore, they’ll hang me in the square by the neck right next to that idiot Heym.
早安
Morning.
今天早上天气真好,雅各布 – 看到你真高兴…
Good morning, Jakob. -So happy to see you…
古特·摩根
Gut Morgan.
古特·摩根 贾
Gut Morgan. Ja.
有什么新鲜事?
So, what’s– what’s new ? Hmm.
没什么,科瓦尔特的太太跑了
Nothing much, you know. Kvart’s wife left him.
哦! – 是的
Ohh ! -Yeah.
在这种情况下离开他 有点没意义 – 哦 太不幸了
Under the circumstances, seems a little pointless. Ohh. That’s too bad.
你知道的,女人自亚当之后
You know, women. Since Adam.
一点都没错
Hmm. You don’t say. Yeah.
有没有办法别再让我掉头发?我们做朋友多久了?
Do you have anything to keep my hair from falling out ? How long have we been friends?
这和我掉头发有什么关系?
What does it have to do with my hair falling out ?
你还有没有那种 绿绿的玩意儿?
Do you have that green stuff you used to rub on Stamtisch’s head ?
你每天来这儿免费刮胡子 却对收音机的事只字未提
You come every morning for a free shave, and you never said anything about a radio.
什么收音机? 我哪儿来的收音机
What radio ? I have as many radios as I have potatoes.
人人都知道你有收音机
Everybody knows that you got a radio.
你这话什么意思?
What do you mean, everybody knows ?
你有收音机的消息至少跟科瓦尔特的太太跑了的
Not everybody, but it’s traveling at least as fast
消息一样快
as the news about Kvart’s wife.
真的?这样到了晚上 连盖世太保都知道了
Really ? So by the evening, the Gestapo will know.
你上吊的绳子还在吧?我可能需要
You still have that rope ? I may need it before you.
米莎说俄♥国♥人杀死的德军 不计其数
Mischa says the Russians killed so many Germans,
坦克还压着德军尸体过河呢
they were able to drive the tanks across the river on their bodies.
米莎这么说吗? – 没错,是真的吗?
Did Mischa say that ? -Yes, he did. Is this true ?
是吗?
Is it ? Jakob ?
我正在找你
Hello. Jakob, I was looking for you.
我要你成为 第一个知道我和罗莎订婚的人
I want you to be the first to know I’m engaged to Rosa. Oh !
祝你好运! – 谢谢 那我们那件事呢?
Mazel tov ! -But what about Thank you. our news ?
我只告诉亲朋好友 和法兰克福一家人
I only told family and friends and Frankfurter.
傻瓜,你居然告诉理发师
Schmuck ! You told a barber !
理发师是镇上有名的大嘴巴
A barber– the biggest mouth in town. Off you go to work !
你这个杀人凶手
Murderer.
对不起,雅各布 你需要合伙人吗?
Move ! I’m sorry, Jakob. You want a partner ?
雅各布,你需要合伙人吗?你需要合伙人吗?
Jakob, you need a partner ? You need a partner, Jakob ?
他是我的合伙人 – 不,我要跟塞缪尔一组
He is my partner. No ! I work with Samuel.
我是你的伙伴,雅各布,是我
I’m your partner, Jakob. Me.
别问了,我什么都不知道
Stop. I know bubkes.
他们今天推进了几公里?
So, how many kilometers did they make today ?
别烦我了
Get off my back.
请问一下,你那个朋友雅各布 有没有告诉你前线的事?
Excuse me. Your friend Jakob, did he tell you about the front line ?
他叫我别说
Well, he asked me not to say.
什么?
What ?
他能收听到英国广播电台吗?
Mischa, can he get the B.B.C. ?
英国广播电台?当然啰
Huh ? Huh ? B.B.C. ? Of course.
拜托透漏一点嘛 – 走开
Please, Jakob, give me something. -Go away.
别跟我说自从昨天后 你就没再听收音机了
Don’t tell me you haven’t listened since yesterday. Yesterday ?
昨天有个介绍舞曲的节目
Oh, yesterday ! Yesterday, there was a program of dance music.
也许下班后我可以教你跳探戈
Maybe after work, I could teach you the tango.
该死的
Shit !
听着
Listen.
昨晚播的是音乐节目
There was a program of music yesterday.
俄♥国♥音乐
Russian music.
我们永远无法活着看到俄♥国♥人
I’m telling you, we’ll never see the Russians.

Shh.
我们永远见不到俄♥罗♥斯♥人了,是吧?那些是什么人?
We’ll never see the Russians, huh ? So what are those ?
法兰克福先生,俄♥国♥人…
Mr. Frankfurter, the Russians.
他们要轰炸我们了
They’re going to bomb us.
这就是好消息吗?
This is the good news ?
德国人
Germans.
他们看起来像是德国人
They look like Germans to me.
如果你说的没错 他们是受到俄军攻击而撤退
According to your information, they were retreating under Russian attack.
嗯,呃
Well, uh–
他们往东飞,而且…
They’re, uh– They’re flying east and, uh–
拜托你们用用脑子
And-And use your brains a little.
如果德国正朝着伯札尼卡前进
If the Germans are headed in that direction, which is where Bezanika is,