说的对
That’s true.
这件事到时候再来想办法吧
I’ll burn that bridge when I get to it.
到了
Here we are.
看吧 嗯
Look, huh ?
这里还有烟囱传来的热气
There’s heat from the chimney.
这里有一本关于非洲的书
Here. It’s a book about Africa.
看这本书就可以暂时忘记饥饿
You read this, you forget you’re hungry.
别担心我,我习惯了 – 是的 来吧
Don’t worry. I’m used to it. – Yeah. Come on.
怎么了? – 我的娃娃掉了
What’s wrong ? – I lost my doll.
对不起,我这里没有娃娃 – 为什么?
Sorry. I don’t have any dolls. -Why not ?
我和太太没有孩子
Well, me and my wife didn’t have any children.
你太太呢? 他们把她带上火车了吗?
Where is your wife ? Did they put her on a train ?
不,他们枪杀了她
No, they shot her !
就在树下枪毙了她
Under a tree.
别问我是哪种树,我没问
Don’t ask me what kind of tree. I didn’t bother to ask.
该睡了 嗯
Time for sleep, hmm ?
这太疯狂了,汉娜
It’s crazy, Hannah.
我想尽办法熬过这场战争
I manage to more or less smuggle myself through the war.
我甚至活着通过德军基地
I even got out of the Kommandantur alive.
现在我却要照顾这个小女孩
And now I’m supposed to take care of a little girl.
我知道我们一直都想要个孩子
Yeah, I know we wanted a child.
通常养孩子是从小带 这样就有机会好好了解他们
But you usually have them as babies, and you get a chance to know them.
是这样没错
That’s true.
如果她被德军找到的话呢? 倒楣的是我
But what if the Germans find her ? I’m the one who’s going to have to pay.
如果俄♥国♥人这么近的话…
If the Russians are that close, well,
只要几天的路程,对吧?
it’s only a few days, right ?
伯札尼卡
Bezanika
每天德军都有死伤
∮ Germans are dying each day ∮
伯札尼卡
Bezanika
俄♥国♥大军就要来了
∮ Russians are on their way ∮
科瓦斯基 – 我们关了,我们关了
Kowalsky ! -We’re closed. We’re closed.
该开门做生意了 – 别来烦我,走开
Time to open. -Leave me alone. Go away.
你在做什么?
Damn it. What are you doing ?
你不能自杀 – 你有我不能自杀的理由吗?
You can’t kill yourself. -You got a reason why not ?
我有个好理由… 此事只有你知我知
I have a good one… that’s just between you and me.
你不会相信 昨晚发生了一件有趣的事
You won’t believe this. Yesterday evening, something very funny happened.
老实说,也没那么有趣
Actually, not that funny. What ?
你也许不会觉得有趣,是我被传染感冒的地方..
You might not find it funny, but that’s why I caught this cold.
说重点 – 重点是什么,我的朋友
Get to the point. – What the point is, my friend–
昨晚宵禁之后 我还在德军基地
Yesterday, after curfew, I was in the Kommandantur.
你是告密者吗? – 你疯啦?
Are you an informer ? – Are you out of your mind ?
除了告密者之外 没有犹太人能活着离开基地
No Jew leaves the Kommandantur alive unless he’s an informer.
别骗我,我虽然绝望 但不愚蠢
Don’t tell me lies. I’m desperate, not stupid.
请你离开,别来烦我 – 你要死的话请便
Get out of here, please. Please leave me alone. – Fine. Go ahead.
人们会说科瓦斯基不守诺言 在为他的讨价还价吗
Do you want the last thing people to say is Kowalsky didn’t keep his part of a bargain ?
什么 – 我有权天天来这里 剃头修脸
What ? – I’m entitled to a shave and haircut every day.
而你可以到我店里 随意享用煎饼做为交换
In exchange, you’re entitled to eat as many pancakes as you want in my cafe.
你有三年没做过煎饼了
You haven’t made pancakes for three years.
那我有什么办法?德国人禁止马铃薯进来
What can I do about that ? The Germans don’t let any potatoes in.
可是你的胡子还照样长 – 那不是我的错
That doesn’t stop your beard from growing. – That’s not my fault.
君子一言驷马难追
A deal’s a deal.
好。你有什么好抱怨的? 你的剃刀钝死了
Good. Here. What are you complaining about ? You have a dull razor.
请坐下好吗
Would you sit down, please ?
拿钝剃刀的理发师 就像是个瞎子一样
Barber with a dull razor’s like a blind moyel.
别冷嘲热讽的 你坐下来修脸吧
No insults. Sit down, please. Here we go. Thank you.
拿来,你抽够了
Here. Enough.
好,够了
Good. Good. Enough.
好好好
Good. Good, good.
米莎。米莎
Mischa. Mischa.
教授 – 不,谢了
Professor. – No, thank you.
对不起,教授,您好
Excuse me. My respects, Professor.
我昨天晚上着凉了 你能给我些医疗上的意见吗?
I’m afraid I caught a cold last night. Do you have some medical advice ?
你知道我的处方:在蒙地卡罗 好好享用雪茄及美酒
You know my prescription. A fine cigar and a brandy taken in Monte Carlo.
教授,把手给我 – 谢谢你 谢谢
Give me your hand. -Thank you. Thank you.
昨晚还好吗? – 昨晚好吗?
You have a good night ? -Good night ?
三桩自杀被一桩接生平衡 算好的话,那昨晚还不错
If you call three suicides balanced by one birth a good night, yes.
昨晚真是好极了
Splendid, wonderful night.
两个两个排好,选个伙伴
Line up ! Two at a time ! Pick a partner !
音乐
Music !
赫歇尔,需要伙伴吗? – 需要,但我不要会咳嗽的
Herschel, you need a partner ? -Yes, but not with cough.
教授。两个弱者加起来 不等于一个强者
Professor. Two weak men don’t make a strong man.
我需要帮助。帮我
I need help. Help me.
米莎,你忘了我
Mischa, you forgot me.
我下货,你来扛 – 这对我有什么好处?
Okay, but I unload, you carry. -What’s in it for me ?
你可以享受我的陪伴
Pleasure of my company, Jakob.
我要吃东西,你要我喂你吗?
I have to eat. Do I have to feed you ?
雅各布
Jakob.
雅各布 呃
Jakob. Uh–
好吧 来吧
All right. Come on.
你没事吧? – 没事,谢谢
You all right ? -Yes, thank you.
米莎?你在哪里?
Mischa ? Where are you ?
是不是在偷抽烟?是不是?
Sneaking a cigarette ? Is that it ?
啊
Huh ?
我的天啊 你疯啦,我们不准这么做
Oh, my God ! Are you meshuga ? It’s forbidden to do that.
搞不好哪天就轮我们上火车了
Forbidden ? It could be you and me in here one day. Don’t you
我们不该采取行动吗?
think we should do something ?
最好的办法就是按兵不动 我可不想被枪杀
You want my opinion ? The best thing to do is nothing. I don’t want to be shot.
那你希望怎么死? – 走开,别站在这里
What way would you prefer to die, huh ? -Go away. Don’t stand around here.
我不能让你做傻事
I can’t let you do something stupid !
你能阻止我吗?我是你的经纪人
Can you stop me ? I’m your manager.
你干的不太好
Yes, well, you’re not a very good one.
你不是个很好的拳手
You’re not a very good boxer.
想试试吗? – 我们不是同一个量级的
You want to try me ? -We’re not the same weight class.
噢嗬 – 卫兵
Oh-ho ! – Guard.
卫兵来了
The guard is coming.
你会是一个看起来 很漂亮的尸体
You’ll make a good-looking corpse. Yes.
要死我也会拉个德国兵垫背
Maybe I’ll take one of those bastards with me.
别傻了 俄♥国♥兵已经到了伯札尼卡
No, don’t ! The Russians are in Bezanika.
我还听说希♥特♥勒♥想在柏林 申请做犹太主教呢
Mm-hmm. And I heard Hitler was applying to be chief rabbi in Berlin.
我说的是真的 – 我们走吧
It’s the truth. -Let go.
我在收音机上听到的
I heard it on the radio.
禁止交谈,去工作
It’s forbidden to talk. Go to work.
是的 我们 –
Yes. We–
你笑什么?
What are you laughing at ?
原谅我,但我刚刚听到天大的好消息
Forgive me, but I just heard some very good news.
快走
Go, go !
你会被打死的
You’ll get shot.
你有收音机? – 谁说的?
You have a radio ? -Who said that ?
你自己说的 – 才没有
You said that. You did. -No, I didn’t. I did not.
那你刚刚说的是怎么回事? – 闭嘴
What have we been talking about ? -Shut up !
你这个卑鄙的小人
You sneaky bastard.
你居然一直都有收音机! 我真不敢相信!
You had a radio all this time. I can’t believe it.
我没有收音机 我那么说只是想救你一命
I don’t have a radio. I just said that to keep you from getting shot.
你没有收音机 又怎么会说自己有
Nobody would tell you he has one if he doesn’t.
你知不知道私藏收音机 是死罪一条?
I hope you realize the penalty for having a radio is death.
我是骗你的
I was lying !
骗我的?如果你真的有收音机 又希望不会被人发现…
Lying, huh ? If you had the radio and you didn’t want anyone to find out,
最好的方法就是告诉别人 你有收音机…
the best way to make sure of that would be to tell people you had one,
他们知道你在撒谎 因为有收音机的人
because they’d know you were lying, because no one who owned a radio…
不会笨到敢承认…
would be stupid enough to admit it,
人们就不会再来找你的麻烦 这表示…
and they’d leave you alone, which means–
这表示什么,雅各布? – 我不知道
What does it mean, Jakob ? -I don’t know.
这表示你有收音机
It means you’ve got a radio.
我没有收音机 – 是的是的。嘘
I don’t have a radio. -Yes, yes. Shh.
我了解
I understand.
快走吧
Go, go. Shh.
别担心,雅各布,信任我吧
Psst ! Don’t worry, Jakob. You can trust me.
我不会告诉别人的
I’ll keep it under my hat.
最好如此
You better, because if you don’t,
否则的话 你最好现在就念哀悼词 因为我只有死路一条了
you better start the Kaddish now, because I’m a dead man.