I can see to it you are not on the transport.
为什么如此宽大为怀? – 我周围全是庸医
Why so generous ? – I’m surrounded by incompetents.
那些医生根本帮不了我的忙…
These doctors are unable to do anything for me.
我已经无法再忍♥受我的痛苦了
And the pain is unbearable.
请把外套打开
Open the jacket, please.
让我看看
Let me see.
我听过这种心音
I know this sound, yeah.
我也有这种病,很痛苦吧?
I have a similar condition. It’s pretty painful, isn’t it ?
是的
Yes.
不过我现在面临了 进退两难的处境
But only here, I have a little problem.
我身为医生有义务救你一命
On the one hand as a physician, I’m obliged to help you.
但如果我救了你的话…
On the other hand, if I save your life–
你会把这里所有的居民 都送进集中营
I mean, you’ll liquidate the ghetto.
如果你不救我的话…
And if you do not,
我的手下会亲手解决你
my men will liquidate you.
齐格万岁!齐格万岁
Sieg Heil ! Sieg Heil !
这是德国♥军♥中电台
This is the radio of the German Armed Forces Network.
希♥特♥勒♥万岁 现在为各位插播新闻快报
Heil Hitler. We will now broadcast a special bulletin.
我们的军队在诺曼第 和敌军展开激战 – 原来你想听新闻啊…
Our troops are engaged in the Battle of Normandy. – Ah, news.
对不起 也许你想知道最新战况
Sorry. Perhaps you would like to hear how the war is going.
不过你们一定有自己的 消息管道吧 – 有自己的收音机
But, of course, you have your own sources of information, -your own radio.
在犹太人区里? – 你以为我们很笨吗?
In the ghetto ? -You think we are stupid ?
我们自有线民
We have informers.
我们知道你们在听英国广播电台 也知道你们妄想叛变
I know that you listen to the B.B.C., that you’re dreaming about resistance.
你干脆告诉我 收音机在谁手上好了?
Why don’t you give me the name of the criminal who owns the radio ?
那我就饶你一命,如何?
I’ll save you. What do you say ?
这真是个困难的抉择 真是困难
It’s-It’s a hard decision to make, yes. It’s a hard decision.
是的
Yeah.
我可以…我可以…给我一杯水好吗?
May I– May I– May I have a glass of water, please ?
如果这样能让你拿定主意 有何不可?
If it helps you to make up your mind, why not ?
来杯水
Water.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
对不起
Excuse me.
对不起,先生,但我…
Excuse me, sir, but I–
是毒药!
Poison !
他吃的是毒药! – 你这个浑帐犹太人!我不准你死!
It was poison ! You bastard Yid ! I forbid you to die !
你不该这么激动 听我的劝
You really shouldn’t get excited. Take my advice.
毕竟我是全球知名的 心脏病权威
You know, I am a world-famous cardiologist, yes.
全球知名的心脏病权威…
A world-famous cardiologist.
我是个有名的心脏病权威
I’m a… world-famous cardiologist.
艾丝塔 – 教授!教授!
Esther. – Professor. Professor !
住手,他已死了 站起来
Stop. He’s dead. Boys.
你居然让这个龌龊的犹太人 公然忤逆我
You let this dirty Yid defy me.
但是,将军 – 明天早上把收音机给我搜出来
But Herr General– – I want to see this radio here tomorrow morning !
快去! – 希♥特♥勒♥万岁
Go ! -Heil Hitler.
停!
注意了 注意了
Achtung, achtung !
有一名恐布份子违反禁令…
A criminal terrorist is hiding a radio in the ghetto…
在犹太区里私藏了一台收音机
in defiance of regulations.
除非在午夜前…
Unless the man responsible brings himself and the accomplices…
他及其从犯向将军自首…
to the Kommandantur by midnight,
否则我们将会处决十名人♥质♥
ten hostages will be shot in reprisal.
注意了 注意了
Achtung, achtung !
有一名恐布份子违反禁令…
A criminal terrorist is hiding a radio in the ghetto…
在犹太区里…
in defiance of regulations.
私藏了一台收音机…除非在午夜前…
Unless the man responsible brings himself and his accomplices…
他及其从犯…向将军自首…
to the Kommandantur by midnight,
否则我们将处决十名人♥质♥
ten hostages will be shot in reprisal.
你好
Hello ?
你在家吗?
Are you there ?
你好
Hello ?
你要干嘛?
What do you want ?
你是这样跟客人打招呼的?
Oh, is that a way to greet a visitor ?
对不起 要不要我到地下室 – 拿瓶香槟上来?
Sorry. Shall I go to the basement, -fetch a bottle of champagne ?
难怪你这里门可罗雀
No wonder you never had any customers. Yeah ?
我要告诉你 那种绿色生发膏的秘密
Yeah. So, I wanted to tell you about that green stuff, you know ?
老史用了一点效都没有…
Never worked for Stamtisch,
我用了也没效 你用了也不会有效
didn’t work for me and it won’t work for you.

Oh.
抽完这根烟 你就会叫我去自首了吧
The last cigarette, before you tell me to turn myself in.
不,那是你和上帝间的事
Yeah, well– No, that’s between you and Him up there.
如果上帝真的存在的话
If He is up there. Yeah.
不,事实上…我是要问你有关暗号♥的事
No, actually, I wanted to ask you about the signal.
我在想你应该早就 接到暗号♥了吧
I-I was wondering if-if– That-That signal must have come by now.
至少随时可能会收到
I think, uh, at least any minute now.
你认为呢? – 啊?唔
What do you think ? -Huh ? Hmm ?
干什么?
What ?
我现在要说的话 最好在黑暗中说
For what I’m about to say, I’d rather be in the dark.
我没有收音机
I don’t have a radio.
我从不曾有过收音机
I’ve never had one.
就算我有也不敢听
And if I did, I wouldn’t have had the guts to listen to it.
那你怎么知道俄♥国♥人在哪里?
So how did you know where the Russians were ?
我编出来的,多数都是 – 我不这么认为
Well, I made it up. Most of it. No, no, -I don’t think so.
我不认为你有能耐编出谎言
I don’t think you can make that up. I don’t think so. I did.
卢德纳之役,坦克大战
The battle for Rudna, you had the battle for the tanks,
空军,邱吉尔–还有爵士乐队的事
the Luftwaffe, the Churchill– Yeah, the jazz band. Yeah, all of that.
事实上足球比赛的结果 倒是千真万确…
Actually, the soccer score was genuine,
还多亏你那天唱歌♥跳舞呢
thanks to your dancing that day.
伯札尼卡的事 是我在基地听到的
And Bezanika, I really did hear that in the Kommandantur.
但其它的事…全是我编出来的
But as for the rest of it, it’s lies.
都是谎言
All lies.
有时连我自己都大感意外
Sometimes I amazed myself.
但那些都是谎言…和我心中的希望
But it’s lies… and wishful thinking.
你说的是实话吗 – 终于吐实了
You’re telling the truth ? – Finally.
告诉我!告诉我你有多恨我
Go ahead. Tell me how much you hate me.
你 –
Do you–
所以那…那是…
So that-that was–
原来德军倾巢而出,大费周章…
Our dear friends, the Germans, and half the German Army,
在犹太区里大肆搜查…
they were tearing the ghetto apart…
为的只是一台
for a–
根本不存在的收音机?
for a radio that doesn’t even exist ?
别告诉米莎,他会受不了的
Don’t tell Mischa. It’ll kill him.
你没睡
You’re not sleeping.
在黑暗里看书会伤眼睛的
You shouldn’t ruin your eyes like that.
我再也见不到我的父母了 对吧?
I’m not going to see my parents again, am I ?
俄♥国♥人不会来,是不是?
The Russians aren’t coming, are they ?
会,他们会来的。俄♥国♥大军就要来了
Yes, they are. A whole battalion of them.
坦克和乐队浩浩荡荡 从莫斯科开来
Straight from Moscow, with tanks and a big band.
这又是谎言吗?
Is that another lie ?
我为什么要相信你?
No. Why should I believe you ?
我怎么会骗你关于这种事?
Would I lie to you about something like that ?
是的
Yes.
我听到你和你朋友的谈话
I heard you talking to your friend,
但我了解你为什么会那样做
but I understand why you did it.
你一心想要…做好事
You wanted to be– to be good.
这是替汉娜吻你的
That’s from Hannah.
她告诉我 她希望能有像你这样的女儿
She told me she wishes we had a little girl like you.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going ?
我有事要办,你该睡了
Well, I have something I have to do, and you should get some sleep.
为什么?
Why ? Well, I–
你怎么老是问个没完
Questions. Always questions.
我要把收音机交给德国人
I have to give the Germans my radio.
但你没有收音机。这就比较麻烦了,对吧?
But you don’t have a radio. That’s a problem, isn’t it ?
也许我可以去…向盖世太保解释…
You know, maybe I’ll go and explain it all to my good friend in the Gestapo…
也许他会体会其中的幽默…
and he’ll see the funny side of it,
我们还会大笑一场
and we’ll have a good laugh about it.
这一吻是为我自己吻的
That one’s from me, maidelah.
小心点
Be careful.
米莎,开门,我是雅各布
Mischa, open the door. It’s me, Jakob.
暗号♥来了吗? – 还没有 我需要你助我一臂之力
Has the signal come ? Not yet, but I need your services.
我们要去救人♥质♥? – 那件事已经摆平了
Are we going to rescue the hostages ? -That’s being taken care of.