We need to talk about Klara.
我们需要谈谈克拉拉
It’s better if Torsten waiting outside.
托尔斯腾最好能在外面等着
Wake up. Go sending SMS or playing.
听到没有 去发发短♥信♥或玩玩儿
I’m coming.
我很快就来
What did she do, the hussy?
她又做了什么 撒泼吗
It happened something forbidden between children and adults.
发生了一件成人和儿童之间禁止的事情
I’m really sorry.
我非常抱歉
I could not avoid it.
没能阻止这一切的发生
Klara gave
克拉拉说出了
details about sexual adult.
关于生殖器的细节
I doubt that children lie on it.
我也怀疑过她是在说谎
I do not understand.
我没有明白
What did you say?
你说了什么
Apparently
很显然
Klara was a victim of sexual abuse here.
克拉拉是一名性♥虐♥待受害者
Probably by a close friend of your family.
可能正是你们的一个朋友所为
Sexual abuse?
性♥虐♥待
What she said…
她说了什么…
She would surely deny any block because she is ashamed.
她肯定会因为感到耻辱而不敢说出一切
But…
但是…
How?
怎么
We will see the seriousness of the situation.
我们已可以预见事态的严重性
Hello! This is the cake.
你好 蛋糕来了
Lactose? Yes.
乳糖蛋糕 是的
Your attention, please.
大家请注意一下
There is a new point the agenda.
我们的会议内容新加了一项
Suspected indecent conduct
幼儿园内疑有
against children.
猥亵儿童的事情发生
Presumably
据推测
an adult abused a child.
是一名成年人虐待小孩
There could be more victims.
而这其中可能有更多的受害者
Be vigilant
请各位家长提高警惕
and observe any symptoms.
并注意观察任何异常的反应
Bedwetting, headaches, nightmares.
尿床 头痛 或是做恶梦
We will go into details.
我们会进一步调查
Please read this booklet.
请阅读这一个小册子
This is a serious accusation.
这可是一项严正的指控
Do not panic.
请不要慌张
We follow the procedure to the booklet,of course.
我们会遵循着步骤来
Hi, Marcus.
嗨 马库斯
Hello?
你好
Dad?
爸爸
Why are you whispering?
为什么你悄悄说话
I have no right to call you.
我不能打电♥话♥给你
That you did not?
不能打给我
Something happened?
发生了什么事吗
Are you crying?
你在哭吗
They say stuff about you.
他们都在讨论你
I have no right to talk to you.
我不能和你说话
Or live with you.
也不能和你住在一起
Who said that? Your mother?
谁说的 你妈妈
They say disgusting stuff happened in kindergarten.
他们说在幼儿园里发生了让人恶心的事
Do not listen. This is false.
别听信他们 那不是真的
Who called?
谁打电♥话♥来的
Grethe kindergarten.
幼儿园的格蕾蒂
Goes to school normally.
照常去上学
We talk tonight.
我们今晚再谈
Do not worry.
别担心
Okay, darling?
好吧 好孩子
I should tell you. Sorry.
我本该告诉你的 抱歉
Yesterday…
昨天…
I was told that a child said
我被告知有个男孩子说
I had shown him my dick.
我把生殖器暴露给他看
Or a child.
或是个女孩子
I’m sorry, but…
我很抱歉 但是…
that is…
这可…
really far out!
真是太扯了
Marcus’s mother was prevented.
马库斯的妈妈也被告知了
By whom?
谁说的
Hello, Lucas!
你好 卢卡斯
Good afternoon.
下午好
Not now, guys.
现在不行 孩子们
Grethe is there?
格蕾蒂在吗
I thought you were on leave.
我以为你在休假
I just…
我只是…
What are you doing here?
你们在这里干什么
I want to speak to you.
我想和你谈谈
I’m busy.
我很忙
Go home. Leave Grethe alone.
回家吧 让她一个人呆着
Grethe!
格蕾蒂
Back!
回来
Stop it!
停下
Where are you going?
你这是去哪儿
This is ridiculous.
这太荒谬了
I asked you not to come!
我让你别来的
I hurt no one.
我没有伤害任何人
Stay where you are.
呆在那儿别动
How could you? You disgust me!
你怎么能做出这种事 太恶心人了
What have I done?
我做了什么
It is wrong to stay with you.
我不该和你呆在一起
I’ll tell you what is wrong.
我来告诉你不该做什么
You called the mother of Marcus
你给马库斯的妈妈打了电♥话♥
and now he has no right to come.
导致他现在不能来这里了
In your opinion, what he thinks?
在你看来 他会怎么想
I think about the kids. They do not lie.
我是为孩子着想 他们不会说谎
Leave Marcus alone. Got it?
别插手马库斯的事 懂吗
Leave my family out of it. Got it?
别插手我家里的事 懂了吗
You, leave my kids alone.
你也离我的孩子们远些
You are sick!
你这个变♥态♥
Klara is a young innocent girl.
克拉拉只是个年幼无知的小女孩儿
Klara is?
克拉拉
Come on. I mean, Johan.
走吧 等等 约翰
Let’s go. What did she say?
我们走 她说了什么
She is the daughter of my best friend.
她是我最好朋友的女儿
Come on.
走吧
Shit,it is Klara!
怎么会是克拉拉
I need to talk to Theo.
我需要和席奥谈谈
Come on.
走了
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
Ulla why cry?
为什么乌拉哭了
Do not stay there.
别呆在这儿
What the fuck?
这他妈是怎么回事
What is it?
这算什么
It has nothing to say. Go away.
我无可奉告 快走
You lose your head?
你疯了吗
Maybe. Go away.
可能是吧 快走
What are you watching?
还在看什么
Be gone, Lucas.
快走吧 卢卡斯
Hi, Theo.
你好 席奥
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Others sleep.
他们在睡觉
I’ll get some drink.
我去拿点喝的
I made lemonade.
我做了柠檬汽水
If you’re thirsty…
如果你渴的话…
Thank you.
谢谢
Listening,
听着
we need to talk.
我们得谈谈
What are they saying?
他们在议论着什么
Should you ask your daughter.
你应该问问你的女儿
To me, I said nothing.
而我对此一无所知