Look into my eyes.
看着我的眼睛
In the eyes.
看着眼睛
What do you see? You know something?
你看见了什么 你知道什么
What do you see?
你看见了什么
Nothing.
什么也没有
There is nothing.
那里什么也没有
Anything.
空无一物
Leave me alone.
放开我
Leave me alone now, Theo.
放开我 席奥
I’ll go. Thank you.
我走了 谢谢
You’ve had enough gifts.
你有了足够的礼物
You’re lucky.
你真幸运
This is exactly what you wanted.
这不正是你想要的吗
I wish.
我希望的
Fanny…
芬妮…
Lucas…
卢卡斯…
Hello, Lucas.
嗨 卢卡斯
It should not have happened.
这不该发生的
Klara, my dear.
克拉拉 我亲爱的
Lucas is not here, it’s Dad.
卢卡斯不在这里 是爸爸
Dad, are you crying? No.
爸爸 你在哭吗 没有
It’s just that…
只是…
the world is full of wickedness.
这个世界有太多的恶意
But if we support each other,
但如果我们相互支持的话
it will eventually go away.
恶意也最终会消散
You’re really sad?
你很伤心吗
No.
不
You know…
你知道吗…
Lucas
卢卡斯
is the best friend.
是我最好的朋友
Dad together
他曾和爸爸一起
it was the moped
骑着摩托车
was stolen apples and everything. I’ve already said.
去偷苹果还有其他东西 我以前说过的
I just said something stupid.
我说了些傻话
He has done nothing.
他什么事也没干
No.
不
Go to sleep.
睡觉吧
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Will join the others.
我马上就来
Who is it for?
那是给谁的
Give me ten minutes
给我十分钟
and come back.
我就回来
Theo…
席奥…
it’s wrong to be with him.
和他在一起是错的
Let me do it, Agnes.
让我做吧 艾格尼丝
It’s only me.
只有我
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干嘛
I brought you some food. Just in case…
我给你带了一些吃的 以防…
Are you hungry?
你饿了吗
Go, eat,
吃吧
if you want.
如果你想的话
This is very good.
很好吃
You can go home if you want.
如果你想可以回家去
In fact, I’d like to stay a while.
事实上我想呆一会儿
If you agree.
如果你同意的话
ONE YEAR LATER
一年后
Are you ready? Yes.
准备好了吗 好了
Hello, Jorgen.
你好 约根
Torsten. Marcus.
托尔斯腾 马库斯
Hi, Dan. We’re back.
嗨 丹 我们回来了
Glad to see you. Me too.
很高心见到你 我也是
I ask for silence.
请大家静一静
We all gathered for a reason.
我们今天齐聚一堂
This is the day
正是今天
where the little becomes a man
一个小男孩成为了一个男人
and man becomes small.
而男人担负起了责任
Marcus, my godson,
马库斯 我的教子
you have your hunting license
得到了你的狩猎执照
and tomorrow, at daybreak,
而在明天的破晓
it will be your turn.
你将会上场
You’ll become a man.
你将成为一个真正的男人
You’ll conquer the forest.
你将征服森林
Approach, buddy.
庆贺吧 小伙子
It is a great pleasure to see you here.
真高兴在这儿见到你
This is for you.
这是给你的
I wish you’re my son
我真希望你是我的儿子
and that this gift comes from me.
而这礼物来自我
But it is a gift from your father.
但这其实是你父亲给你的礼物
It is he who will supply.
他才是那个人
It is in the family for generations
而这是家族里代代传承的东西
and now it is yours.
而现在它是你的了
Take good care.
好好爱护他
Your grandfather
在支撑你的家庭之前
missed more deer
你的祖父
before feeding your family.
可错过了好多头鹿
Do not forget it. Congratulations.
要谨记这一点 恭喜
Hopefully he will drink a shot with us!
希望他会和我们畅饮一杯
A hit with us!
和我们畅饮
Health and congratulations!
健康与祝贺
Lunch is served.
午餐准备好了
It remains?
还留着
We’re going to bring. Thank you.
我们会带走的 谢谢
This is not easy.
这可真不容易
All these traits that you must avoid.
躲过了那么多人到这里来
Yes, that’s what I thought.
我也是这样想的
Hello, Klara.
你好 克拉拉
Are you okay?
你好吗
How do you avoid these traits?
你怎样躲过那些人的
I do not know. There are so many.
我不知道 他们人太多了
Come.
来吧
Attention.
注意
Must make strides.
大步向前
We did it.
我们做到了
I think your dad is there.
我想你♥爸♥爸在那里
Thank you. Nothing.
谢谢你 没事
You’re scaring the deer.
你吓到了鹿子
What?
什么
I ruined everything? No.
我毁了一切吗 没有
They will return.
它们会回来的
Remain at your post.
站好你的位置
It may take a moment but the deer will come.
可能会等一会儿 但鹿子会回来的
Are you ready?
你准备好了吗